Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad's Judgment

(Read 2280 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad's Judgment
     OP - December 15, 2016, 10:34 PM

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
    A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was informed about it.
    He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
    He sat before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
    Thereupon the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

I felt the above story was a manifest injustice. Muhammad condoned a man killing a pregnant mother and his own unborn child just because he said that she insulted the Prophet!

(Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves.  Qur’an perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52.  Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah, the maid slave of his wife Hafsa, without marrying her.)

Forgiving someone for killing another human being just because he said she insulted Muhammad is unacceptable.  What if that man was lying to escape punishment?  What does this story say about Muhammad’s sense of Justice?  During the past 1400 years, how many husbands escaped punishment for killing their innocent wives by accusing them of blaspheming the prophet of God and this Hadith allowed them get away with it?
  • Brutal Judgment of Mohammad
     Reply #1 - December 15, 2016, 10:47 PM

The verse "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite side or exile from the land...most merciful" was revealed about polytheists. If any of them repents before they are arrested, it does not prevent from inflicting on him the prescribed punishment, which he deserves.”

How could a messenger of God maim and crucify people because they resist accepting him?  Could such a person really be a messenger of God?  Wasn’t there a worthier man with moral and ethical fortitude to bear this mighty responsibility?
  • Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #2 - December 16, 2016, 04:32 AM

I had forgotten this story completely. Good points.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #3 - December 16, 2016, 06:39 AM

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
    A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was informed about it.
    He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
    He sat before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
    Thereupon the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

I felt the above story was a manifest injustice. Muhammad condoned a man killing a pregnant mother and his own unborn child just because he said that she insulted the Prophet!

(Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves.  Qur’an perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52.  Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah, the maid slave of his wife Hafsa, without marrying her.)

Forgiving someone for killing another human being just because he said she insulted Muhammad is unacceptable.  What if that man was lying to escape punishment?  What does this story say about Muhammad’s sense of Justice?  During the past 1400 years, how many husbands escaped punishment for killing their innocent wives by accusing them of blaspheming the prophet of God and this Hadith allowed them get away with it?

let me give links of that CRIMINAL hadith saying on that alleged prophet .,It is a preposterous story of Islam  that is  often used by criminals in Islam as Nazm Mh pointed out ..  It is questionable hadith saying and  It never happened and the first preacher of Islam DID NOT GIVE ANY SUCH JUDGEMENTS ...

Any Muslim preacher that preaches such hadith and defends it in 21st century  I WOULD CONSIDER  THEM AS CRIMINALS OF ISLAM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #4 - December 16, 2016, 12:36 PM

let me give links of that CRIMINAL hadith saying on that alleged prophet .,It is a preposterous story of Islam  that is  often used by criminals in Islam as Nazm Mh pointed out ..  It is questionable hadith saying and  It never happened and the first preacher of Islam DID NOT GIVE ANY SUCH JUDGEMENTS ...

Any Muslim preacher that preaches such hadith and defends it in 21st century  I WOULD CONSIDER  THEM AS CRIMINALS OF ISLAM

Wow.
    Prophet muhammad was worse than famous uday hussain of baghdad.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #5 - December 16, 2016, 12:51 PM

Wow.
    Prophet muhammad was worse than famous uday hussain of baghdad.
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Nope.,  there was NO prophet Muhammad and there is No prophet Muhammad in Quran, hence the comparison does not arise.,    True what Saddam,  his sons and his henchmen did in the last 10 years of his rule to people of  Iraq is worse but what Americans did to Iraq is much worse .,  As long as  they  are NOT prophets and as long as fools don't project them as Prophets., I don't care abidali.

"Learning from history  is a  necessity and a  privilege of an open mind .  It is  journey of a lifetime for an enquiring mind."  So never stop asking questioning  to your own conclusions and concepts.

• Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #6 - December 16, 2016, 12:56 PM

4029. Anas bin Malik narrated that a group of eighty people from Ukl came to the Prophet, but the climate of Al-Madinah did not suit them and they fell sick. They complained about that to the Messenger of Allah and he said: “Why don't you go out with our herdsmen and drink the milk and urine of the camels?” They said: “Yes (we will do that).” They went out and drank some of the (camels’) milk and urine, and they recovered. Then they killed the herdsmen of the Messenger of Allah, so he sent (men after them) and they caught them and brought them back. He had their hands and feet cut off and branded their eyes, and left them in the sun to die. (Sahih) (English Translation of Sunan An-Nasa’i – Compiled by Imam Hafiz Abu Abdur Rahman Ahmad bin Shu‘aib bin ‘Ali An-Nasa’i [Darussalam Publishers & Distributors, First Edition: January 2008], Ahadith edited & referenced by Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i, translated by Nasiruddin al-Khattab (Canada), final review by Abu Khaliyl (USA), Volume 5, from hadith no. 3971 to 4987, 37. The Book of Fighting [The Prohibition of Bloodshed], pp. 44-45; underline emphasis ours)
    Retrieved December 16, 2016, from http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?329788-Is-this-Hadith-real-or-not-I-cannot-find-answer

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Muhammad's Judgment
     Reply #7 - December 16, 2016, 01:11 PM

Off course off course dear yeezevee, American invasion made things go worse in iraq.
    If muhammad never existed, then what is this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740307/Controversial-plan-calls-Saudis-tomb-Prophet-Muhammad-Fears-idea-stoke-religious-divisions.html

Controversial plans have emerged to move the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad, Islam's second-holiest site

Reply #8 - December 17, 2016, 01:50 AM

Yeah, exactly.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #9 - December 17, 2016, 02:10 AM

The verse "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite side or exile from the land...most merciful" was revealed about polytheists. ..................

Yeah, exactly.

I protest   THERE WAS NO SUCH VERSE   in Islam to start with .,Rogues who joined  Islam  at later times added such verses  into quran..probably some times in 8th or 9th century

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »