Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam brainwashes everyone

(Read 1556 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islam brainwashes everyone
     OP - December 14, 2016, 01:45 AM

I   realised   that   Islam   brainwashes   everyone.  The   technique   they   use   is   of   ‘lovebombing’  i.e.   attempt   to   influence   a   person   into   doing   whatever   the   brainwasherdesires.   It   is  a   psychological  manipulation.   Islam  said   that  anyone  who   does notfollow  Allah   should   be   killed.  I   knew   that   the   God   I   had   been   told   about   wastyrannical and wanted everyone to march on his tune only.  What God was saying wasagainst humanity
     Reply #1 - December 14, 2016, 02:03 AM

Well, Islam is not the only religion to do so. But the ones that threaten death upon apostasy are usually referred to as cults, and yes, brainwashing is part of their methods.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2 - December 14, 2016, 02:24 AM

Well, Islam is not the only religion to do so. But the ones that threaten death upon apostasy are usually referred to as cults, and yes, brainwashing is part of their methods.

Islam is a dangerous cult then. Right ?

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #3 - December 14, 2016, 03:57 AM

As dangerous as any other.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #4 - December 14, 2016, 08:25 AM

I   realised   that   Islam   brainwashes   everyone.  The   technique   they   use   is   of   ‘lovebombing’  i.e.   attempt   to   influence   a   person   into   doing   whatever   the   brainwasherdesires.   It   is  a   psychological  manipulation.   Islam  said   that  anyone  who   does notfollow  Allah   should   be   killed.  I   knew   that   the   God   I   had   been   told   about   wastyrannical and wanted everyone to march on his tune only.  What God was saying wasagainst humanity

Islam is a dangerous cult then. Right ?

All faiths have brain washing materials .,  All unquestionable faiths have the potential to become cults .,  Past 100 years or so since the colonial times  Islam takes the cake because of fools that preach Islam In collision with freudl bastards that rule Muslim folks made new rules  from quran and hadith to keep the Muslim society under their control ......under their feet.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - December 14, 2016, 12:43 PM

Yes sir yeezevee.
    Christianity has a history full of bloodshed and violence and dark age.
    But now islam is no 1 in violence and terrorism.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »