Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: God had no right to restrict anyone.

(Read 1583 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • God had no right to restrict anyone.
     OP - December 14, 2016, 01:40 AM

I did not agree with other things mentioned in Quran such as where the Quran states homosexuality   is  such   a  grave  sin   that   the   heavens,   the   earth   and   the   mountain tremble with the impact of the sin. I thought everybody had the freedom to live as they wanted to. God had no right to restrict anyone.
     Reply #1 - December 14, 2016, 02:33 AM

Can you please let us know where it says that in the Quran?
     Reply #2 - December 14, 2016, 02:55 AM

May be he is quoting some haidth.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #3 - December 14, 2016, 03:58 AM

Yeah I was scratching my head for a minute and hoping I had forgotten so much.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #4 - December 14, 2016, 08:10 AM

I did not agree with other things mentioned in Quran such as where the Quran states homosexuality   is  such   a  grave  sin   that   the   heavens,   the   earth   and   the   mountain tremble with the impact of the sin. I thought everybody had the freedom to live as they wanted to. God had no right to restrict anyone.

surah An-Nisaa

16    If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone; for Allah is Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

surah  Al-A'raaf

80   We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you?   

81   "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."   

82   And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"   

83   But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who lagged behind.   

84   And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!

surah Ash-Shu'araa

160   The people of Lut rejected the messengers.   

161   Behold, their brother Lut said to them: "Will ye not fear (Allah)?   

162   "I am to you a messenger worthy of all trust.   

163   "So fear Allah and obey me.   

164   "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the lord of the Worlds.   

165   "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,   

166   "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"   

167   They said: "If thou desist not, O Lut! thou wilt assuredly be cast out!"   

168   He said: "I do detest your doings."   

169   "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"   

170   So We delivered him and his family,- all   

171   Except an old woman who lingered behind.   

172   But the rest We destroyed utterly.   

173   We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not
    )!

surah An-Naml

54   (We also sent) Lut (as a messenger): behold, He said to his people, "Do ye do what is shameful though ye see (its iniquity)?   

55   Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!   

56   But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"   

57   But We saved him and his family, except his wife; her We destined to be of those who lagged behind.   

58   And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

surah Al-Ankaboot

28   And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you.   

29   "Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."

Quran is a copy/pasted book., on so-called  social  ills whatever was there in OT is transported in to Quran in the form of Old stories ..     Hadith is worse and is much more direct .,  In hadith instead of Allah doll punishment   you have the punishment in this life from Islamic rulers/preachers and Islamic society

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - December 14, 2016, 11:22 AM

Yeezevee it would have been better if they would have got more stuff from NT.
    And this new invention of jihad is hell.
    How did those Arabs imperialist have managed to to implement jihad in such a way that they had conquered half of the world.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »