Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Suspected PKK Militants Bombs turkey's Stadium

(Read 4679 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Suspected PKK Militants Bombs turkey's Stadium
     OP - December 11, 2016, 03:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4hK7CakTg

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #1 - December 11, 2016, 03:27 PM

Turkey points finger at PKK
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38280638

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #2 - December 11, 2016, 03:43 PM

That is not the PKK. This is contrary to their usual MO.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #3 - December 11, 2016, 04:27 PM

TAK claim responsibility: http://kurdishquestion.com/article/3699-tak-claim-responsibility-for-turkey-istanbul-besiktas-twin-bomb-attack

How separate TAK is from the PKK is disputed.
     Reply #4 - December 11, 2016, 08:02 PM

I would prefer PJAK to this madness.

Reply #5 - December 11, 2016, 10:24 PM

That region is in chaos.
    Lot of nations playing on chess board.

Reply #6 - December 11, 2016, 10:26 PM

Some times it is done by someone else claimed by someone else.

Reply #7 - December 12, 2016, 12:10 AM

Na. The Kurdish parties claim their own or not at all.

Reply #8 - December 12, 2016, 01:48 PM

Reply #9 - December 13, 2016, 03:57 AM

I would say they are embattled on all sides. It has to be hard to live in a place that denies you your ethnicity and your language or demonstrates a scorched earth policy against you. Not that terrorist acts ought to be excused on either side.
    You left out Persians, I notice. Any particular reason?
    It is difficult to pronounce an entire population, especially one actively engaged in a diaspora, as racist.

Reply #10 - December 13, 2016, 01:36 PM

and abidali2018240  says
    Kurdish ppl are too racist.
    They have problems with everyone.
    They have problems with arabs.
    They have problems with turks.
    FUCK YOU.

and writes

And and and, men and women can't be ever equal.
    men can't give birth.
    Fuck Fuck Fuck
    Fuck is a great word, apart from its sexual use.
    It can be used for frustration,anger,displeasure and hatred as used by three in her post.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8oPWfjh7S8

and writes  again

Christianity yeezevee Christianity.
    Jesus abolished stoning.

Chicks have rights in Christianity and Christian dominated countries.

How are you doing abidali2018240 ?.. what is happening abidali2018240 ?

Tell me about Christ   Write in the forum on  Christ and his 28 years of Life......educate the readers about Christ......Did he also die in  India  like Prophet of Islam visited Kashmir?

fuck and sex is everywhere  THAT BAGVANDOLLARAMRIKIInida died long ago..  now you are AMRIKEE .. start new bagvan fuck..fuckism  faith .. Trump AMRIKA needs it

Did you know that  Indian bagvan died  with complications of diabetes  and Asthama when he was around 58??

abidali2018240   dear  abidali2018240    I figured out your medical problems  .,, get your doc to prescribe Oxytocin injections.... or or.... ask him to deliver it  through your nose

I tell you within a week  not only  you will feel better about  yourself but you will  also make  the life around you much better

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #11 - December 13, 2016, 04:42 PM

No I am not a hormone guy.
    I prefer fucking chemicals in my brain.

I shouldn't have listened to three to live a normal sex life.
    leaving antidepressants pills just fucked my mind.
    Swinging, muslim to infidel to muslim to infidel.

I am was doing good and had stability while on antidepressants.
    Looks like I will have to visit doctor next week to take back my pills.

And three please never again advise me to have normal life again.

Reply #12 - December 14, 2016, 12:59 AM

why islam is so fucking seductive.
    It always attracts me back like magnet.

Reply #13 - December 14, 2016, 01:16 AM

What is this mental health disorder called ?
    is it bipolar ?
    personality disorder ?
    what the fuck is it ?
    I mean there is no stability in thoughts and decision.
    changing faiths and swinging.
    What the big fuck.
    changing and swinging between Islam,Christianity and atheism.

Reply #14 - December 14, 2016, 01:17 AM

Currently I am just visiting general internal medicine doctor.
    consulting psychiatrist is a good option ?
    I will need a secular psychiatrist, otherwise he will fuck me more.
    what should I do ?
    or I should just stick with antidepressants and see first.

Reply #15 - December 14, 2016, 01:33 AM

No I am not a hormone guy.
    I prefer fucking chemicals in my brain.

I shouldn't have listened to three to live a normal sex life.
    leaving antidepressants pills just fucked my mind.
    Swinging, muslim to infidel to muslim to infidel.

I am was doing good and had stability while on antidepressants.
    Looks like I will have to visit doctor next week to take back my pills.

And three please never again advise me to have normal life again.

I don't think I can stop advising people to be themselves. It's what I do.

Reply #16 - December 14, 2016, 01:36 AM

Currently I am just visiting general internal medicine doctor.
    consulting psychiatrist is a good option ?
    I will need a secular psychiatrist, otherwise he will fuck me more.
    what should I do ?
    or I should just stick with antidepressants and see first.

If you do not like your psychiatrist you should look for another, but while you are under the care of the first. Because you don't want care gaps when you feel unstable.
    I think the pull of faith is pretty strong. I know it took me a very long time to be done with it all completely. Maybe you should write out your pros and cons so that when it bothers you, you can reference your arguments for and against instead of going round and round about it over again. If your thinking becomes obsessive that is a symptom you should definitely share with your doctor.
    Call your doctor tomorrow and ask the clinic if you should resume your antidepressants normally or if you need to make changes in the prescription now that you have been off of them for some days.

Reply #17 - December 14, 2016, 01:43 AM

If you do not like your psychiatrist you should look for another, but while you are under the care of the first. Because you don't want care gaps when you feel unstable.
    I think the pull of faith is pretty strong. I know it took me a very long time to be done with it all completely. Maybe you should write out your pros and cons so that when it bothers you, you can reference your arguments for and against instead of going round and round about it over again. If your thinking becomes obsessive that is a symptom you should definitely share with your doctor.
    Call your doctor tomorrow and ask the clinic if you should resume your antidepressants normally or if you need to make changes in the prescription now that you have been off of them for some days.

I am visiting Dr Next Monday.
    I will share everything honestly, he might also refer me to psychiatrist.
    lets see how things go from there.

Reply #18 - December 14, 2016, 02:01 AM

I hope you feel better. I know sometimes the mind can torture a person. Try to distract or do something productive. Sometimes if you can focus on something else the pressure can ease up a bit.

Reply #19 - December 14, 2016, 02:35 AM

I hope you feel better. I know sometimes the mind can torture a person. Try to distract or do something productive. Sometimes if you can focus on something else the pressure can ease up a bit.

Thank you Three.
    I know, we are humans.
    we fall and rise.
    Life is not bed of roses.
    fluctuation is part of life.
    I admire your thinking, that one should be oneself.
    But this sexual thing is too hard for me to handle and lots of depression, anxiety and despair follows after release.
    I don't just like it.

This advice is mainly for males. There are currently two or three main methods to kill your sex drive.

1. Messing up your sex hormones by reducing androgens or blocking androgen receptors in the body (most natural herbs, castration, antiandrogens)
    2. Messing up your brain chemistry or mood (e.g. benzos, SSRIs, antipsychotics, alcohol, watch TV all day and don't move, blocking testosterone)
    3. Messing up your health and by that your wellbeing (smoke a pack of tobacco a day, eat high-carbohydrate junk food only, get the flu, etc.)

Drawbacks methods #1, #2, #3:
    You will likely feel shitty, tired, worse than if you were frustrated from masturbating 5 times a day and lusting after every women you see, physically impaired, down, awful and the like. It is likely worse than any of the frustration and despair you currently experience with your sex drive. That is, because all methods only work by damaging your mental/physical health in one way or the other. Testosterone is an integral hormone to a healthy male neurochemistry and a healthy body, despite making you grow facial hair and giving you erections. Any disturbance in your testosterone levels will result in a reduced state of mental and physical health, however major or minor. Any increase on the other hand will likely also increase your sex drive.
    To summarize:
    Best approach to combat your sex drive is a combination of scheduling, impairing your health, impairing your mood, impairing your wellbeing and minimizing sources of arousal and sexual pleasure.

It is a mixed trade-off. You have to weight cost against benefit in order to know which makes you feel more shitty: excessively craving sex all the time or sacrificing physical health.

How to Kill Your Sex Drive. (n.d.). Retrieved December 13, 2016, from https://www.dailystrength.org/group/abstinence-celibacy/discussion/how-to-kill-your-sex-drive

Reply #20 - December 14, 2016, 03:54 AM

If you are in your early twenties or late teens a high sex drive is a pretty natural thing. It does get better, with marriage, with age.
    It's nothing to be worried about.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »