Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why I left the Islam

(Read 6415 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why I left the Islam
     OP - December 09, 2016, 07:55 PM

Hi every one  I am ex Muslim  I from Pakistan  I left the Islam I have many reasons for leaving Islam I don't believe on any gods.religious means we spoiling our life Islam is sheet religion because in Islam for women's have no rights  man treating women as slaves. Praying was so boring; fasting was uncomfortable; the structured rules I was fed-up of this situation .
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #1 - December 09, 2016, 09:19 PM

Welcome to the forum sumaira Naeem. Have a rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #2 - December 10, 2016, 01:09 AM

Welcome sumaira.
    Good Luck.
    I am living in United States, But originally I am also from Pakistan.
    very depressive and oppressed society.
    Hell Hole.

Try to leave Pakistan, and taste the freedom of free world.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #3 - December 10, 2016, 01:50 AM

Welcome!  parrot

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #4 - December 10, 2016, 12:58 PM

Helllooooo sumaira Naeem ...., where did  I read you?? .,  where did I see you?? .,that name is very familiar  
    Hi every one  I am ex Muslim  I from Pakistan  I left the Islam

O..K.
    I have many reasons for leaving Islam

What reasons?  I haven't read any   Huh?  
    I don't believe on any gods. religious means we spoiling our life

That is all right..  Anything that spoils your life   SPOIL IT BACK ..throw it in mud and drag through it .. but but WHAT IS RELIGION?  how do you define it?
    Islam is sheet religion

Huh! what?  what??   what kind of sheet  is that?  flat sheet or folded sheet   like napkin at dinner table?
    because in Islam for women's have no rights  man treating women as slaves.

OK..but which faith gives freedom  and rights for women folks??

But what kind of rights  you like to have that faiths block those rights for women folks?

Well  I don't want give you or to any one right to  beat up some one who is physically and mentally weaker than you
    Praying was so boring; fasting was uncomfortable;

True..true  I agree with you ..these stupid rituals  should Not be  forced upon individuals either by family members or by the society
    the structured rules I was fed-up of this situation .

well   wait.. wait ..we are human  beings we do need some rules and some structure.,and the simplest rule  is this one
    Try to leave Pakistan

dear abidali.,   sumaira  is NOT in Pakistan ... I think sumaira Naeem  is in UK...

and my good wishes to both of you..
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #5 - December 10, 2016, 02:24 PM

In Islam birthday celebration is not allowed but why people's celebrate birthday of muhammad on Sunday 
    Islam saying something and doing something.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #6 - December 10, 2016, 03:22 PM

In Islam birthday celebration is not allowed ....

Who said that?  I have NOT read that in Quran., Beat the rascals  who says that..beat them up..

Well If  Islam  is saying (I mean religious theology from Books)  something else  and Muslims are doing something else  means .. THOSE RASCALS ARE NOT MUSLIMS ..

Mock them,   chide them  and  if you get a chance kick them in their chin and in their brain

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #7 - December 10, 2016, 05:34 PM

In Islam birthday celebration is not allowed but why people's celebrate birthday of muhammad on Sunday 

Hardliner muslims like the salafis will agree with you. They don't like birthday celebrations of muhammad either. The inconsistencies causes many a youth to join the ranks of lunatics dreaming of a 'perfect' society.

Here, read about what the youth get upto on internet. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/zayn-maliks-sister-targeted-vile-9430585
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #8 - December 10, 2016, 05:45 PM

I don't think celebrating birthday is bad.
    I am celebrating birthday of Jesus.
    Christmas tree in my house.

There are some christian sects like salafis also.
    for example
    Jehovah's witness don't celebrate Christmas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWtXgt9oNzg
    But being a ex-sunni muslim atheist I am celebrating Christmas.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #9 - December 11, 2016, 12:35 AM

but which faith gives freedom  and rights for women folks??

Christianity yeezevee Christianity.
    Jesus abolished stoning.

Chicks have rights in Christianity and Christian dominated countries.

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #10 - December 11, 2016, 02:23 AM

Women do not have more rights in Christianity. Currently in many places and among many sects is it commonly interpreted as such, but here we have sects that demand women defer to men and admit men are their masters. Also there are those infernal godforsaken purity balls where girls have to pledge themselves to their fathers and promise never to let a boy touch them without their father's permission (giving them in marriage to the man of the father's choice). Fuck Christianity. Fuck all those religions who demand men be raised above women. Fuck them all, and their mothers, too.

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #11 - December 11, 2016, 04:25 AM

Three Three Three.
    Reformation works.
    There are some modern reformed churches around the world, where women and men are treated equal and are equal literally.
    And there is absolutely no comparison between free christian dominated world and other parts of planet.
    women are almost equal to men in all areas of life in free world.

And and and, men and women can't be ever equal.
    men can't give birth.

And there is no gender equality. Men are treated like pigs.
    I don't know about pakistan or other countries, but I was reading recently about india.
    Big Big What the Fuck
    In India, women and minor gets bail in non-bailable offenses.

Provided that the Court may direct that a person referred to in clause (I) or clause (ii) be released on bail if such person is under the age of sixteen years or is a woman or is sick or infirm:

G. (n.d.). Bail in Non-Bailable offence. Retrieved December 10, 2016, from http://www.legallyindia.com/Blogs/bail-in-non-bailable-offence

Fuck Fuck Fuck
    Fuck is a great word, apart from its sexual use.
    It can be used for frustration,anger,displeasure and hatred as used by three in her post.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8oPWfjh7S8

First I thought it was a sexist comment, but you made my day Three.
    No no you are not sexist.
    You said fuck their mothers too.
    Wow that's awesome.
    This is called gender equality.

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #12 - December 11, 2016, 04:34 AM

I haven't got any faith in reformation. I can see Jewish people eating pork and I see Christian women making decisions for their families in tandem with their husbands but the text itself is unchanged.
    When these people look for their roots or blame their dissatisfaction on their religious practice they will go back to their canonical text and shed their reformations and embrace the stricter, "purer" version of their belief system.
    Salafism became immensely popular in the past two decades.
    I will cheer any reformations, any deviation, any progressive movement. But that does not mean I think it will hold out over centuries.
    Anyway I am Off Topic and I do apologize to the Original Poster, Ms. Sumaira (hope that is not your real name). Last time. What we need are people like Ms. Sumaira to step forward in numbers so overwhelming that there is no choice but to accept their presence in the community. We need the right to choose, to criticize, to BE.

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #13 - December 11, 2016, 04:48 AM

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #14 - December 12, 2016, 12:50 AM

because it dont make sense and its so violent that it hurts
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #15 - December 13, 2016, 12:02 AM

I think there is a kind of silent reformation taking place right now - at the grass roots level. Thanks to the internet people are waking up and carving out their own version of what islam is and what it means to them.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #16 - December 13, 2016, 12:16 AM

I have relatives in Pakistan and they are big on birthdays anniversaries and valentines. (you do get old grumpy granny moaning about it not being allowed - but no one listens.)
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #17 - December 13, 2016, 01:21 AM

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #18 - December 13, 2016, 12:09 PM

I know birthday celebration is not bad but in Muslim people's birthday is not allowed because I was belong to Muslim family
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #19 - December 13, 2016, 01:57 PM

I know birthday celebration is not bad but in Muslim people's birthday is not allowed because I was belong to Muslim family

hi sumaira.,  Ask your family to show it in Quran verse where it says Celebration of birthday is not allowed .,   TELL  THEM TO READ QURAN EVERYDAY .. and blame them that they are Muslims by name but they are NOT really Muslims in life

let us see their reaction

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #20 - December 13, 2016, 02:13 PM

Fuck Fuck Fuck
    Fuck is a great word, apart from its sexual use.
    It can be used for frustration,anger,displeasure and hatred as used by three in her post.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8oPWfjh7S8

Ripping off George Carlin?* Why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZkb4TPI-Lo

* Probably.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #21 - December 15, 2016, 05:22 PM

1 - Ex-Muslim Blogs and Bios / Religious Values Kill Moral Progression
    15 Dec. 16
    Religious values and religious morality are in many countries still the cornerstone of society. I'm not going to argue whether religious values are good or bad. I'm pretty sure everyone has their opinions on that. I'm going way deeper into the subject. I will argue that moral conservatism, at any given point in time, is harmful to society.
    Just to make things clear I'll give you a short explanation as to what moral conservatism is (don't confuse it with political conservatism). Moral conservatism is the situation in which many religious communities are right now. They are clinging to moralities that by modern standards can be judged cruel, unjust or even immoral. In other words: moral conservatism is desperately holding on to old, outdated or sometimes even ancient values.
     Every single day we search for new moralities, new values and new customs in order to preserve as much of human life as possible. Every single day we leave behind the moralities of yesterday, for they only represent the experiences of men of earlier times as to what they supposed useful and harmful.
     It is this 'leaving behind of old moralities' out of which new, better and more adjusted moralities are born. In order to improve society, one must always stay open-minded. There is no ultimate morality, and so our search will always continue.
    It is also this 'leaving behind of old moralities' that religious communities fail to do. For a time their morality was the 'best' morality on the planet, until someone came up with an even better alternative. Now, in an open-minded society this 'moral evolution' would have carried on without any problems. Then what was the problem? Well, there's a flaw in the system because their morality teaches them that they should be close-minded. Their morality claims to be the truth itself, the ultimate morality even though such a thing does not exist.
    Religious people who cling to their old and outdated values are holding back the progression of morality, and with that the progression on the fields of preserving our lives, our planet and our future. Their morality is force-fed to their kin, making sure that it stays preserved just the way it is, denying a child to perceive the world as they see it. The door to human progression is locked by their parents and the lock can almost never be broken. Very few escape this vicious circle of moral preservation.
    The question we all want to answer: ''How do we break this circle?''. I'm sorry, you said ''we''? We can't. 'They' should break free from the circle. The only thing we can do is help them as much as we can. We will have to fight to keep religious values out of schools, politics and other public domains. Rather than forcing a morality, we should make sure that every human being gets the chance to perceive morality as they see it. A child should not be taught what to think, but how to think.

• Why I left the Islam
     Reply #22 - December 15, 2016, 08:31 PM

^^ Good point, well made  Afro

Hi
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #23 - December 15, 2016, 10:42 PM

absolutely, can't argue with that.
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #24 - January 05, 2017, 01:09 AM

Welcome. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Why I left the Islam
     Reply #25 - January 06, 2017, 12:55 AM

Welcome  parrot
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »