Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: why i don't follow islam anymore

(Read 2941 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • why i don't follow islam anymore
     OP - December 14, 2016, 08:47 PM

Religion is not something which meant to force to be believed. I always believe in humanity, equality and peace. I couldn't find any such thing to follow in Islam but confusion and contradiction in life. I always face obstacles and negligence from society, people around me as I've lost faith in my religion. Existence of almighty has been always a question in my mind. I never found a logical basis of a religion to follow, believe or practice. I never found logical reason of some issues in my religion such as

- Where is Allah
    - Where is Hell or Haven
    - Or has anyone seen a single angel or devil
    - Discrimination in women rights
    - Deviation in human beings
    - confusion in many aspect of religion
    - laws which conflicts in general life
    - extremism due to the faith in religion
    - blind and aggressive behavior to non-believer
    - terrorism in the name of religion

• questions never answered
     Reply #1 - December 15, 2016, 05:31 AM

- Where is Allah

If you accept the definition God based on classical theism then God is everywhere. Of course you are free to dismiss this definition since it is not based observation but solely negation

- terrorism in the name of religion

When believers fail to convince people that their religious claims are rational and true there are few options. This creates a situation in which there can be no rational disagreement. So people will turn to irrational means to persuade people to accept various claims. Violence, and the threat of violence, are a typical method not only used by humans but is within the Quran and Bible so is a method of God as well. Another one is to give up but this counters the idea that people must proselytize and convert others. Hence why religious violence is found throughout history. Terrorism from religions is just another act of violence in a long line violence
     Reply #2 - December 15, 2016, 01:01 PM

Nazm Mh asks a question

- Where is Allah

and bogart  answers with
    If you accept the definition God based on classical theism then God is everywhere. Of course you are free to dismiss this definition since it is not based observation but solely negation .........

hello bogart., i am not sure Nazm Mh is satisfied with that answer .,  but what is  this  classical theism??  and which faith /faith heads follow that classical theism ??  

As my good friend abidali2018240  Ibn Muhammad mastrabator pointed out in one of his posts.,
      ......for faith heads of all faiths "god is a necessity"  .......... abidali2018240    

hence I would argue with folks like you, that you  "MUST COME UP WITH  SOME THEISTIC god  THAT SATISFIES FAITH  HEADS OF ALL FAITHS " ....    So   come up with it.,  

people in 21st century  that   need  this some "god_dude heeeee_drug  "  run in to astronomical numbers..billions and billions  ..  lol....

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - December 15, 2016, 07:34 PM

Yeezevee stop calling me that, like you never did it in your own life.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • why i don't follow islam anymore
     Reply #4 - December 15, 2016, 10:38 PM

This is exactly what I think about Islam now. I definitely do not believe in the Book or its teachings. Quran and Islam are full of supernatural stories. How Moses could split the sea into two? His stick used to turn into snakes? How trees used to bow whenever Muhammad passed them by. All of these sounds very much like a child’s fairy tale book.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »