Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Very delicious

(Read 14757 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Very delicious
     OP - November 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

A new scientific study has shown that honey has special characteristics that help to defend against germs. Honey also has high capability to resistbacteria that evolved their immune systems against standard medications.

Honey, in the old and modern era, has always been used as a natural medicine for many diseases. This new study might be a new twist to use honey for medical purposes.
    According to the study that has been done through Sidney University in Australia, Dekarter, a scientific teacher in the biological and microbial science college says, "our research has shown that honey can replace many of the antibiotics that are used to treat cuts such as ointments and different creams. Also, using honey for healing purposes will increase the aging period of antibiotics. "She also adds:" most of the bacteria that cause infections in hospitals are at least resistance to one type of antibiotic, which means the need to produce new and stronger antibiotics that are able to execute bacteria that cause diseases. "

Honey is a complicated compound that is consists of 800 molecules. This complication makes it difficult for scientists to fully understand the honey's mechanism of resisting and killing the bacteria. scientist Dekarter says: "until now, we have not found the method the honey apply to resist bacteria, but most likely there is the molecule" Methylglyoxal ", which is part of the honey, that reacts with other molecules which we have not discovered yet , to become able to inhibit bacteria from multiplying and making new generations that have the ability to resist to antibiotics. "

Doctor Rose Koper, from the Health Science college of Wells University, has conducted a research regarding honey's activity against bacteria, and she wrote the book "Honey facing cuts". In her book, she says: "there are many factors that give honey the special healing characteristics, including high sugar level, low water level, and low acidity."

Honey is a healing for people
    My beloved for the sake of Allah! These new studies that are discovered by scientists and amaze them are not as surprising for us, because Allah Almighty has mentioned honey in his book, and revealed a chapter and call it "An-Nahl" which mean Bees. Allah almighty says: "And your Lord inspired the bee, saying:" Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect * Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you "winking smiley. There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think "[An-Nahl 68-69].

In conclusion, we advise every sister and brother to always have honey available in their homes. Honey is useful for treating burns, cuts, pyorrhea and it, is good for skin, cold and virus infections. So, we must have honey and use it both for food and medicine; especially for children!

The story of Islam preacher Australian Moses Srntuo youtube

Ahmed Deedat - when Christ was born!? Surprise (مترجم) youtube

• Very delicious
     Reply #1 - November 28, 2016, 04:55 PM

ha!   akay  joins the forum   and no one   says  "Heloooo Honey"
    ......that honey
    ......... Honey also has ...................
    ....Honey, in the old ...........
    ..... honey can
     ...... honey for......
    "She also adds:" ....................
    Honey is a complicated ...........
    ......understand the honey's ................
    .......... "Honey facing....................
    ...........Honey is a healing for people............

..........My beloved for the sake of Allah!..........
    ...Allah Almighty has mentioned honey in his book.........

"An-Nahl" which mean Bees. Allah almighty says: "And your Lord inspired the bee, saying:" Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect * Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you "winking smiley. There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think "[An-Nahl 68-69].

In conclusion, we advise every sister and brother to always have honey .................

Hello akay   welcome  to the forum.,  so glad to read you   and read the importance  of honey from you .  I fully agree with you and with Allah   that EVERY ONE MUST HAVE HONEY in their homes.,   In fact men should have four diffrenet   types of honeys.    Hu! interesting question pops inthemind.,   Often I wonder  about "Honeys of Allah and how many types he had?"

Please continue  to educate the readers about  honeys.,    again welcome to CEMB

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Very delicious
     Reply #2 - November 28, 2016, 11:14 PM

i'm allergic to honey.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #3 - November 29, 2016, 03:22 AM

Not for those with allergies, but for the rest who might want to try your uses of honey I think you want to remind them to buy raw honey rather than one sterilized and processed and probably incapable of miracles.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #4 - November 29, 2016, 04:39 AM

i'm allergic to honey.

there are different types of honeys.,  well babooshka   you didn't come across right honey ., It happens in life ..

• Very delicious
     Reply #5 - November 29, 2016, 08:32 AM

Thank you to participate in Thread

Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri: A man came to the Prophet and said, "My brother has some abdominal trouble. "The Prophet said to him "Let him drink honey." The man came for the second time and the Prophet said to him, 'Let him drink honey.
    "He came for the third time and the Prophet said, "Let him drink honey." He returned again and said, "I have done that 'The Prophet then said, "Allah has said the truth, but your brother's abdomen has told a lie. Let him drink honey. "So he made him drink honey and he was cured. Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Medicine, Hadith Number: 5746, Narrated by: Sa'd Ibn-Malik

بطل مصارعة أمريكي يعتنق الإسلام بعد قصة رائعة-American Champion Wrestler Converts to Islam  YouTube

أحمد ديدات أين الإنجيل الحقيقى ؟؟ - YouTube

ضابط طيران أمريكي بالقوات الخاصة يعتنق الإسلام - American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam YouTube
  • Very delicious
     Reply #6 - November 30, 2016, 02:01 PM

sahih bukhari spelt with a 'y'?

is it a mandela effect.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #7 - December 01, 2016, 10:20 AM

I say the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    Only the truth inside them
    Bukhari is the book the right and the main source of sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
    And beyond ranging from Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi and Nasa'i and Ben Majah, and so on

مسلم يتلو القرأن الكريم على الامريكيين شاهد ردة فعلهم مترجم ! | يوتيوب بالعربية اجمل YouTube

Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?هل تجسد الله ؟ هل لله ولد ؟YouTube

اخطاء الانجيل العلمية بخصوص شكل الارض للدكتور ذاكر نايكYouTube

• Very delicious
     Reply #8 - December 01, 2016, 11:56 AM

How  are you doing akay??  Are you O. K.??

I say the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    Only the truth inside them
    Bukhari is the book the right and the main source  

I don't think you read Quran   dear akay.,  And I am certain that you have NOT read Bukhari Hadith.,    Correct me if I am wrog saying that

Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?

well .. for that we have to read Quran.,   Let us read some  verses..

The lightning almost snatches away their sight, whenever it flashes for them, they walk therein, and when darkness covers them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Certainly, Allah has power over all things. ( Al-Baqara,  Verse #20)

Verily, Allah is not ashamed to set forth a parable even of a mosquito or so much more when it is bigger (or less when it is smaller) than it. And as for those who believe, they know that it is the Truth from their Lord, but as for those who disbelieve, they say: "What did Allah intend by this parable?" By it He  misleads many, and many He guides thereby. And He misleads thereby only those who are Al-Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah ). (  Al-Baqara,  Verse #26)

How can you disbelieve in Allah? seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return (  Al-Baqara,   Verse #28)

He  it is Who created for you all that is on earth. Then He  rose over (Istawa) towards the heaven and made them seven heavens and He  is the All-Knower of everything. ( Al-Baqara, Verse #29)

can you see    those  words.,  "He"...."Him" in those verses ??   well  If Allah/god is "he"  .. then   there is a possibility that   this  "HEeeeeeee" allahgod     can have that male organ   and  Sperm ., So  with females this "Heeeeeeee'  allahgod  can make  some  babies .,    Can't   he??  Why not??  Unless  some one chopped of his penis  or or  this "Heeeeeeee'  allahgod   was/is  IMPOTENT  ..

Please continue to read Quran and Haidth

• Very delicious
     Reply #9 - December 05, 2016, 10:34 AM

Allah
    Right
    The Merciful
    Has no father or mother or Wife
    No partner with him in power
    One
    Owner of the heavens and the earth
    Glorify him all creatures
    God
    That does not drink
    That does not sleep
    That does not eat
    God says in the Quran

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by   His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
    (2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
    (3) He neither begets nor is born

Jesus is a figure who is loved and revered by billions of people the world over.  Yet there is so much confusion surrounding the status of this colossal personality.  Muslims and Christians both hold Jesus in high regard but view him in very different ways.

The questions raised in this article aim to get to the heart of the issues surrounding Jesus: Is Jesus God? Or was he sent by God? Who was the real historical Jesus?

Some ambiguous verses of the Bible can be applied erroneously to show that Jesus is in some way divine.  But if we look at the clear, direct verses of the Bible, we see again and again that Jesus is being referred to as an extraordinary human being and nothing more.  What emerges, when we consider the historical and logical facts about Jesus’ life, is conclusive proof not only that Jesus cannot be God, but that he never claimed to be either.

What follows are five lines of reasoning which clarify this subject for us through the Bible itself and thereby allow us to discover the real Jesus.
    1.      Jesus Never Calls Himself God

The Bible (in spite of being changed and adulterated over time) contains many verses in which Jesus speaks of God as a separate person to himself.  Here are just a few of them:

When a man addressed Jesus as “Good Teacher”, he replied “Why do you call me good? No one is good except the one God.’’ [Mark 10:18]

In another instance he says: “I can’t do anything by myself.  Whatever I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just.  I don’t seek my own will but the will of the one who sent me.” [John 5:30]

Jesus speaks of God as a separate being to himself: I’m going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.  [John 20:17]
    In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent.  [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God he would have told people to worship him, but he did the opposite and disapproved anyone worshipping him: And in vain they worship Me [Matthew 15:9]

If Jesus claimed to be God than there should be hundreds of verses in the Bible which would have mentioned it.  But there is not a single verse in the entire Bible in which Jesus says I am God, worship me.
    2.      Jesus as Son and Lord?

Jesus is sometimes referred to as ‘Lord’ in the Bible and at other times as ‘Son of God’.  God is called the ‘Father’, so putting these names together it could be claimed that Jesus is the son of God.  But if we look at each of these titles in context we will find that they are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

‘Son of God’ is a term used in ancient Hebrew for a righteous person.  God calls Israel his ‘son’: This is what the LORD says: Israel is my oldest son.[Exodus 4:22].  Also, David is called the ‘Son of God’: The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ [Psalm 2:7].  In fact anyone who is righteous is referred to as God’s ‘son’: All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters.  [Romans 8:14].

In the same way, when the word ‘Father’ is used to refer to God it shouldn’t be taken literally.  Instead it’s a way of saying God is the creator, sustainer, cherisher etc.  There are many verses for us to understand this symbolic meaning of the word ‘Father’, for example: one God and Father of all.  [Ephesians 4:6].

Jesus is sometimes called ‘Lord’ by the disciples.  ‘Lord’ is a term used for God and also for people who are held in high esteem.  There are many examples of the word ‘Lord’ being used for people in the Bible: So they (Joseph’s brothers) went up to Joseph’s steward and spoke to him at the entrance to the house.  “We beg your pardon, our lord,” they said.  [Genesis 43:19-20].  Also, in other parts of the Bible, Jesus is even called a ‘servant’ of God by the disciples: the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.  [Acts 3:13].  This clearly shows that when ‘Lord’ is used to refer to Jesus, it is a title of respect not of divinity.
    3.      The Nature of Jesus

The nature of Jesus was totally different to that of God.  There are many parts of the Bible that highlight this difference in nature:

God is All-Knowing but Jesus by his own admission was not All-Knowing.  This can be seen in the following passage when Jesus says “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son.  Only the Father knows.” [Matthew 24:36]

God is independent and he doesn’t need sleep, food or water.  Jesus however ate, drank, slept and depended on God: As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father.  [John 6:57].  Another sign of Jesus’ dependence on God is that he prayed to God: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed [Matthew 26:39].  This shows that Jesus himself sought help from God.  God, being the one who answers prayers does not need to pray to anyone.  Also, Jesus said: I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than me.  [John 14:28].

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live.  [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19].  Jesus on the other hand was a man who was seen by thousands of people, so he could not be God.  Furthermore, the Bible makes it clear that God is too great to be inside his creation: But how could God possibly live on earth with people? If heaven, even the highest heaven, can’t contain you [2 Chronicles 6:18].  According to this verse Jesus cannot be God living on the earth.

Also the Bible calls Jesus a Prophet [Matthew 21:10-11], so how could Jesus be God and be God’s Prophet at the same time? That wouldn’t make sense.

Additionally the Bible informs us that God does not change: I the Lord do not change.  [Malachi 3:6:].  Jesus however went through many changes in his life such as age, height, weight etc.

These are just some of the proofs within the Bible, which make it clear that the nature of Jesus and God is completely different.  Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature.  This is a claim that Jesus never made, and is in clear contradiction to the Bible which maintains that God has one nature.
    see here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1H6ULC4aM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhQ2k-DqaOs
  • Very delicious
     Reply #10 - December 05, 2016, 01:51 PM

boy akay  is in  to big stuff..and copy pasting lots of stuff and scribbling few words   .. Good.. Good.. Progress is made .,  So .,akay .,  All that allah  thing is  OK   but
    Allah......Has no father or mother ....
    One
    God
    That does not drink
    That does not sleep
    That does not eat
    God says in the Quran

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by   His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
    (2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
    (3) He neither begets nor is born

Jesus is a figure who is loved and revered by billions of people the world over.  Yet there is so much confusion surrounding the status of this colossal personality.  Muslims and Christians both hold Jesus in high regard but view him in very different ways.

The questions raised in this article aim to get to the heart of the issues surrounding Jesus: Is Jesus God? Or was he sent by God? Who was the real historical Jesus?

Some ambiguous verses of the Bible can be applied erroneously to show that Jesus is in some way divine.  But if we look at the clear, direct verses of the Bible, we see again and again that Jesus is being referred to as an extraordinary human being and nothing more.  What emerges, when we consider the historical and logical facts about Jesus’ life, is conclusive proof not only that Jesus cannot be God, but that he never claimed to be either.

What follows are five lines of reasoning which clarify this subject for us through the Bible itself and thereby allow us to discover the real Jesus.
    1.      Jesus Never Calls Himself God

The Bible (in spite of being changed and adulterated over time) contains many verses in which Jesus speaks of God as a separate person to himself.  Here are just a few of them:

When a man addressed Jesus as “Good Teacher”, he replied “Why do you call me good? No one is good except the one God.’’ [Mark 10:18]

In another instance he says: “I can’t do anything by myself.  Whatever I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just.  I don’t seek my own will but the will of the one who sent me.” [John 5:30]

Jesus speaks of God as a separate being to himself: I’m going up to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.  [John 20:17]
    In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent.  [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God he would have told people to worship him, but he did the opposite and disapproved anyone worshipping him: And in vain they worship Me [Matthew 15:9]

If Jesus claimed to be God than there should be hundreds of verses in the Bible which would have mentioned it.  But there is not a single verse in the entire Bible in which Jesus says I am God, worship me.
    2.      Jesus as Son and Lord?

Jesus is sometimes referred to as ‘Lord’ in the Bible and at other times as ‘Son of God’.  God is called the ‘Father’, so putting these names together it could be claimed that Jesus is the son of God.  But if we look at each of these titles in context we will find that they are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

‘Son of God’ is a term used in ancient Hebrew for a righteous person.  God calls Israel his ‘son’: This is what the LORD says: Israel is my oldest son.[Exodus 4:22].  Also, David is called the ‘Son of God’: The LORD has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.’ [Psalm 2:7].  In fact anyone who is righteous is referred to as God’s ‘son’: All who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons and daughters.  [Romans 8:14].

In the same way, when the word ‘Father’ is used to refer to God it shouldn’t be taken literally.  Instead it’s a way of saying God is the creator, sustainer, cherisher etc.  There are many verses for us to understand this symbolic meaning of the word ‘Father’, for example: one God and Father of all.  [Ephesians 4:6].

Jesus is sometimes called ‘Lord’ by the disciples.  ‘Lord’ is a term used for God and also for people who are held in high esteem.  There are many examples of the word ‘Lord’ being used for people in the Bible: So they (Joseph’s brothers) went up to Joseph’s steward and spoke to him at the entrance to the house.  “We beg your pardon, our lord,” they said.  [Genesis 43:19-20].  Also, in other parts of the Bible, Jesus is even called a ‘servant’ of God by the disciples: the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.  [Acts 3:13].  This clearly shows that when ‘Lord’ is used to refer to Jesus, it is a title of respect not of divinity.
    3.      The Nature of Jesus

The nature of Jesus was totally different to that of God.  There are many parts of the Bible that highlight this difference in nature:

God is All-Knowing but Jesus by his own admission was not All-Knowing.  This can be seen in the following passage when Jesus says “But nobody knows when that day or hour will come, not the heavenly angels and not the Son.  Only the Father knows.” [Matthew 24:36]

God is independent and he doesn’t need sleep, food or water.  Jesus however ate, drank, slept and depended on God: As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father.  [John 6:57].  Another sign of Jesus’ dependence on God is that he prayed to God: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed [Matthew 26:39].  This shows that Jesus himself sought help from God.  God, being the one who answers prayers does not need to pray to anyone.  Also, Jesus said: I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than me.  [John 14:28].

The Bible is clear that God is unseen and is not a man: for no one may see me and live.  [Exodus 33:20], God is not a man [Numbers 23:19].  Jesus on the other hand was a man who was seen by thousands of people, so he could not be God.  Furthermore, the Bible makes it clear that God is too great to be inside his creation: But how could God possibly live on earth with people? If heaven, even the highest heaven, can’t contain you [2 Chronicles 6:18].  According to this verse Jesus cannot be God living on the earth.

Also the Bible calls Jesus a Prophet [Matthew 21:10-11], so how could Jesus be God and be God’s Prophet at the same time? That wouldn’t make sense.

Additionally the Bible informs us that God does not change: I the Lord do not change.  [Malachi 3:6:].  Jesus however went through many changes in his life such as age, height, weight etc.

These are just some of the proofs within the Bible, which make it clear that the nature of Jesus and God is completely different.  Some people may claim that Jesus had both a human and a divine nature.  This is a claim that Jesus never made, and is in clear contradiction to the Bible which maintains that God has one nature.
    see here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1H6ULC4aM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhQ2k-DqaOs

Well., I am not worried about  your rest of the junk .,   but akay   that is an interesting point to explore.    So is this  allah   alive or dead?? if that Heeeeeeee   is still alive,   we should think about the origins of that "Heeeeeeeee"  ....   May be intelligent Human brain  gave birth to the "heeeeeeeeeee".    Now I wonder about   this   heeeeeee..alllah/god/whatever... for other life forms .. for cats...rats and dogs..........dear akay

Please continue to write and read the forum

With best wishes
    yeezevee

• Very delicious
     Reply #11 - December 05, 2016, 07:41 PM

YES - the existence of the Creator cannot be proved in a test tube. However, if one can accept a man his / her father, because the woman who gave him / her birth say so - so why not accept the existence of a 'supernatural Power' if someone who is not Bill

Clinton or Elizbeth Taylor, say so ??

Some of the biggest misconceptions that many non-Muslims have about Islam have to do with the word “Allah.” For various reasons, many people have come to believe that Muslims worship a different God than Christians and Jews. This is totally false, since “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God” - and there is only One God. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus - peace be upon them all. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation. This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas.

First of all, it is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English. This is because “Allah” is a word in the Arabic language equivalent to the English word “God” with a capital “G”. Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural, a fact which goes hand-in-hand with the Islamic concept of God.

It is interesting to note that the Aramaic word “El”, which is the word for God in the language that Jesus spoke, is certainly more similar in sound to the word “Allah” than the English word “God.” This also holds true for the various Hebrew words for God, which are “El” and “Elah”, and the plural or glorified form “Elohim.” The reason for these similarities is that Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are all Semitic languages with common origins. It should also be noted that in translating the Bible into English, the Hebrew word “El” is translated variously as “God”, “god” and “angel”! This imprecise language allows different translators, based on their preconceived notions, to translate the word to fit their own views. The Arabic word “Allah” presents no such difficulty or ambiguity, since it is only used for Almighty God alone. Additionally, in English, the only difference between “god”, meaning a false god, and “God”, meaning the One True God, is the capital “G”. Due to the above mentioned facts, a more accurate translation of the word “Allah” into English might be “The One -and-Only God” or “The One True God.”

More importantly, it should also be noted that the Arabic word “Allah” contains a deep religious message due to its root meaning and origin. This is because it stems from the Arabic verb ta’allaha (or alaha), which means “to be worshipped.” Thus in Arabic, the word “Allah” means “The One who deserves all worship.” This, in a nutshell, is the Pure Monotheistic message of Islam.

Suffice it to say that just because someone claims to be a “monotheistic” Jew, Christian or Muslim, that does not keep them from falling into corrupt beliefs and idolatrous practices. Many people, including some Muslims, claim belief in “One God” even though they’ve fallen into acts of idolatry. Certainly, many Protestants accuse Roman Catholics of idolatrous practices in regards to the saints and the Virgin Mary. Likewise, the Greek Orthodox Church is considered “idolatrous” by many other Christians because in much of their worship they use icons. However, if you ask a Roman Catholic or a Greek Orthodox person if God is “One”, they will invariably answer: “Yes!.” This claim, however, does not stop them from being “creature worshipping” idolaters. The same goes for Hindus, who just consider their gods to be “manifestations” or “incarnations” of the One Supreme God.

Before concluding… there are some people out there, who are obviously not on the side of truth, that want to get people to believe that “Allah” is just some Arabian “god”[1], and that Islam is completely “other” - meaning that it has no common roots with the other Abrahamic religions (i.e. Christianity and Judaism). To say that Muslims worship a different “God” because they say “Allah” is just as illogical as saying that French people worship another God because they use the word “Dieu”, that Spanish-speaking people worship a different God because they say “Dios” or that the Jews worshipp a different God because they sometimes call Him “Yahweh.” Certainly, reasoning like this is quite ridiculous! It should also be mentioned, that claiming that any one language uses the only the correct word for God is tantamount to denying the universality of God’s message to mankind, which was to all nations, tribes and people through various prophets who spoke different languages.

We would like to ask our readers about the motives of these people? The reason is that the Ultimate Truth of Islam stands on solid ground and its unshakeable belief in the Unity of God is above reproach. Due to this, Christians can’t criticize its doctrines directly, but instead fabricate things about Islam that aren’t true so that people lose the desire to learn more. If Islam were presented in the proper way to the world, it surely might make many people reconsider and re-evaluate their own beliefs. It is quite likely that when they find out that there is a universal religion in the world that teaches people to worship and love God, while also practicing Pure Monotheism, would at least feel that they should re-examine the basis for their own beliefs and doctrines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_hzyl9_XQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqD4FxI8og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg
  • Very delicious
     Reply #12 - December 06, 2016, 12:39 PM

Helllooooo   akay .,  you went straight from  Honey to akay47_Islam.,   Let us not confuse the issues  writing posts in circles around Islam  without really discussing Islamic theology from its books  and  Islamic history  starting from the birth of  alleged prophet  of Islam..

You are putting so many different subjects on plate ., let us separate the issues and people
    YES - the existence of the Creator cannot be proved in a test tube. However, if one can accept a man his / her father, because the woman who gave him / her birth say so - so why not accept the existence of a 'supernatural Power' if someone who is not Bill

Clinton or Elizbeth Taylor, say so ??
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21_hzyl9_XQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqD4FxI8og
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg

well let us not go and talk/write  about silly professional  actors  professional  politicians,   and  professional  Islamic   brain washing Dawah fools .

We don't need to listen to any one, We have faith books , we have brain,  we can read and we can understand and you can be prophet of your own  faith dear akay.,   We don't need fools to tell about  faiths .,  These con men and women  who preach  faiths  are for those who are innocent and can not read..  Not for you

So the only word that need to be discussed  from your above confused post is the word " Creator "

........ the word “Allah.” ..
     “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God” -
    God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus -......... Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation. This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas.

First of all, it is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English. This is because “Allah” is a word in the Arabic language equivalent to the English word “God” with a capital “G”. Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural, a fact which goes hand-in-hand with the Islamic concept of God.

It is interesting to note that the Aramaic word “El”, which is the word for God in the language that Jesus spoke, is certainly more similar in sound to the word “Allah” than the English word “God.” This also holds true for the various Hebrew words for God, which are “El” and “Elah”, and the plural or glorified form “Elohim.” The reason for these similarities is that Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are all Semitic languages with common origins. It should also be noted that in translating the Bible into English, the Hebrew word “El” is translated variously as “God”, “god” and “angel”! This imprecise language allows different translators, based on their preconceived notions, to translate the word to fit their own views. The Arabic word “Allah” presents no such difficulty or ambiguity, since it is only used for Almighty God alone. Additionally, in English, the only difference between “god”, meaning a false god, and “God”, meaning the One True God, is the capital “G”. Due to the above mentioned facts, a more accurate translation of the word “Allah” into English might be “The One -and-Only God” or “The One True God.”

your accurate translation is rubbish .. absolute rubbish dear akay.,   rest is OK ..

you indeed correct in describing   creator,   allah , god, muslim god, Jewish god christian god, hindu god, pagan god,  ..  dog god, cat god, rat god    indeed they are all one and the same and they all come from human brain . I agree with you ., In fact   someone just started a folder on god ..    go here http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30599.msg863894#msg863894  and add more information on god from different culture in to it
    More importantly, it should also be noted that the Arabic word “Allah” contains a deep religious message due to its root meaning and origin. This is because it stems from the Arabic verb ta’allaha (or alaha), which means “to be worshipped.” Thus in Arabic, the word “Allah” means “The One who deserves all worship.” This, in a nutshell, is the Pure Monotheistic message of Islam.

Nonsense.,   you are writing gibbrish without reading Quran dear  To understand Allah  we have to read Quran dear  akay

Suffice it to say that just because someone claims to be a “monotheistic” Jew, Christian or Muslim, that does not keep them from falling into corrupt beliefs and idolatrous practices. Many people, including some Muslims, claim belief in “One God” even though they’ve fallen into acts of idolatry. Certainly, many Protestants accuse Roman Catholics of idolatrous practices in regards to the saints and the Virgin Mary. Likewise, the Greek Orthodox Church is considered “idolatrous” by many other Christians because in much of their worship they use icons. However, if you ask a Roman Catholic or a Greek Orthodox person if God is “One”, they will invariably answer: “Yes!.” This claim, however, does not stop them from being “creature worshipping” idolaters. The same goes for Hindus, who just consider their gods to be “manifestations” or “incarnations” of the One Supreme God.

Before concluding… there are some people out there, who are obviously not on the side of truth, that want to get people to believe that “Allah” is just some Arabian “god”[1], and that Islam is completely “other” - meaning that it has no common roots with the other Abrahamic religions (i.e. Christianity and Judaism). To say that Muslims worship a different “God” because they say “Allah” is just as illogical as saying that French people worship another God because they use the word “Dieu”, that Spanish-speaking people worship a different God because they say “Dios” or that the Jews worshipp a different God because they sometimes call Him “Yahweh.” Certainly, reasoning like this is quite ridiculous! It should also be mentioned, that claiming that any one language uses the only the correct word for God is tantamount to denying the universality of God’s message to mankind, which was to all nations, tribes and people through various prophets who spoke different languages.

We would like to ask our readers about the motives of these people? The reason is that the Ultimate Truth of Islam stands on solid ground and its unshakeable belief in the Unity of God is above reproach. Due to this, Christians can’t criticize its doctrines directly, but instead fabricate things about Islam that aren’t true so that people lose the desire to learn more. If Islam were presented in the proper way to the world, it surely might make many people reconsider and re-evaluate their own beliefs. It is quite likely that when they find out that there is a universal religion in the world that teaches people to worship and love God, while also practicing Pure Monotheism, would at least feel that they should re-examine the basis for their own beliefs and doctrines.

All that story you have written is useless  and irrelevant  if you do not read religious doctrine, religious scriptures dear akay .,   Clarity is important ., don't confuse yourself and the readers cooking up some  jambalaya religious dish ..

Please continue to read and READ QURAN ...  Here are the folders for you

1).   Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet Muhammad's Life from Quran

2). Chronological History of Islam

• Very delicious
     Reply #13 - December 13, 2016, 09:05 PM

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
    115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
    The only solution to all
    The Oneness of God
    And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
    Everyone will die
    Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
    allah will ask you about all what you did
    Both small and large
    Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
    And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
    Surah Al-A'raf
    ----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
    Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
    Should not be eating from the tree
    God warned them of doing this
    Because it is a sin

After  God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin   - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

see here inshaallah you will understand

لماذا خلقنا الله ؟ | د. مصطفى محمود
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZSmXzSZB5I

he was like you in the past

here
    مناظرة بين ملحد والقران تنتهي بإسلام جيفري لانج | مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpVa34Tj4rE

رحلتي إلى الإسلام (د. جيفري لانج) Dr.Jeffrey Lang
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOlc7ykli0
  • Very delicious
     Reply #14 - December 13, 2016, 09:06 PM

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k
    محمد رسول الله الشيخ خالد ياسين مؤثر جداً
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT7OUdeNu7I
    الإحتفال بالمولد النبوي سنة أم بدعة ؟ مترجم
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4
    الإحتفال بالمولد النبوي جميل جدااا الشيخ أحمد ديدات
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iifQv-05r6g
  • Very delicious
     Reply #15 - December 14, 2016, 01:45 AM

You are kidding, right?
    You are claiming that Muhammad was of exemplary character? Yet he married a child, forced a slave, and allowed his people to rape their captives-this is besides his wars or his slaughter of Jewish tribes.
    This is the best Allah could do?
    Really?
    Why couldn't Allah have made him righteous enough to forbid rape? Made him good enough to require slaves be manumitted BEFORE requesting they share his bed? Seriously, an Almighty God couldn't find ONE MAN who would allow girls to reach womanhood and select their own husbands at a mature age? There was just no one better than this?
    I know at least a dozen men better than that.
    Why would an omnipotent God not make a better man His Prophet?
    And four witnesses to rape? Was it a spectator sport back then? What the hell?

• Very delicious
     Reply #16 - December 14, 2016, 02:16 AM

Hahahaha  Cheesy good one three.
    spectator sport.  Cheesy

Yup. that is extremely stupid to ask woman to bring 4 witnesses if she gets rape.
    And if she can't bring, she can be stoned to death.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #17 - December 14, 2016, 12:57 PM

Do not stop the goals of the Christians of this suspicion when trying to discredit Muslims in complete human beings and her master only , and try to keep out of view from the scandals of their holy book citizenship , .

- It was not the Holy Prophet peace be upon him is the first suitors to her, but was engaged "to bin Jubair restaurant " , which shows the maturity and completeness of femininity

- Were not his sermon, peace be upon him it is not the desire of his own , but was proposing "to Khawla girl wise" to the Prophet - peace be upon him - ; so as to consolidate the link with the love of his companions , which Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him , and when he suggested they think they are suitable for marriage and filling the vacuum after the death of Khadija God bless them .

- Of medically known that puberty in the tropics will be faster than in the less heat . May reach puberty when girls in the tropics to 8 or 9 years old.

Says Dr " Duschna " - an American female doctor - "The white girl in America could begin in adulthood when the seventh or eighth , and the girl with the African descent at the sixth . It is hard medically also that the first menstrual cycle known as the ( Alminark menarche) located between the age of ninth and fifteenth . "

- That the marriage of a man of the little girl is not a new invention in that era , and in the ages following him , especially in a country that is based on the tribal system , not least because of marriage

This is shown clearly in the words of Imam Zuhri : "If the collection of science Aisha to the attention of all the mothers of the believers , and learned all the women were aware of Aisha better ," says Ata ibn Abi Rabah : " Aisha was knowledgeable people , and I know people, the best people say in public ."

- Is most surprising is the refusal of Christians to the marriage of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and she was 9 years old , more than fifty , while do not see nothing wrong that was the Virgin Mary betrothed to Joseph , the daughter of a 12 -year-old , which is more than ninety , that is The difference between them was more than seventy-eight years , as reported by the Catholic Encyclopedia .

Nor is there in their book " The Holy " is one deny the marriage of girls at the age of nine , or even a single sentence specifying the age of marriage .

Did you have to marry the son of Ahaz 10 years , and fathered a son 11 years old , it is stated in 2 Kings 2:16 : « Ahaz was twenty years old when he became king , and he reigned 16 years in Jerusalem . Word in 2 Kings 2:18 : « In the third year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel , King Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king of Judah . Son was 25 years old when he became king , and he reigned 29 years in Jerusalem » . Ahaz age shall be 36 years . If the king and his son, aged about 25 years old whose father had Rizk by the age of about 11 years .

He said Kshm Manis Abdel Nour in his suspicions about the Bible : " I do not mind to be between him and his father 11 years " , and taking hits historical examples , it is known that the age of maturation of females at least the age of maturation of male in the same region , it means that his wife may have been in the ninth or tenth like him, and even to give birth was valid at that age, so why deny marriage to Aisha at such an age, and your book is not denied .

How deny marriage on the beloved prophet in the time that they believe in it that the prophets have committed sins and immorality of incest  weight Lot - peace be upon him - his daughters , and the weight of David 's wife soldier with his army , but ordering the army commander him if the war to kill the enemy , and have no qualms in be described by Solomon - peace be upon him - disbelief , and he worshiped idols ; to in order to satisfy his wives gentile .

القسيس يغتصب الطفل ثم يكمل القداس فضائح الفاتيكان الجنسية فديو منقول https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLI5hbO8AzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZqfGFojew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA_FCaQvskE
    الشذوذ الجنسي داخل الفاتيكان تصوير من كاميرا خفية
    The truth here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga4iqFbyzc0

==
    ahmad deedat is holy book or the book sex  youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6WDm6kGPI
  • Very delicious
     Reply #18 - December 14, 2016, 01:08 PM

-All comments on the evidence

Need to return to Islamic teachings, the correct

The crime of adultery with the conditions for the application of punishment (the skin)galdal - stoning)
    - Four witnesses to prove the crime of adultery
    - Recognition of the same person (adulterer)
    - If the person adulterer Single (never married) punishment (skin-algald)
    - If the person is an adulterer (married) punishment (of stoning to death)
    - These conditions are in fact of God's mercy
    - Discipline and punishment for non-married
    - And repent and escape the fire in the afterlife (for married)
    - And we must see people, even the death adulterer does not do anyone like him
    - The limits of God should be applied to any person who can not touch them

- God says in the Holy Qur'an
    - (1) [This is] a surah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember
    (2) The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment
    (3) The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers
    (4) And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient
    (5) Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
    (6) And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful
    (7) And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars
    ( But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars
    (9) And the fifth [oath will be] that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful
    (10) And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy ... and because Allah is Accepting of repentance and Wise

- And also the famous incident at the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

- And the adulteress woman came to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and confessed to the crime and then enjoined by the Prophet to return and then give birth and then breastfed her child for two years and then came to the Prophet and established the limit and the penalty

- There is one case of Muslim was not punish the crime of adultery
    - There is no four witnesses - did not admit to the crime

The solution here

Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
    And speed to good deeds

A man from Bani Aslam came to Allah's Apostle while he was in the mosque and called (the Prophet ) saying, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse." On that the Prophet turned his face from him to the other side, whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal

sexual intercourse." The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and repeated his statement. The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side again. The man moved again (and repeated his statement) for the fourth time. So when the man had given witness four times against

himself, the Prophet called him and said, "Are you insane?" He replied, "No." The Prophet then said (to his companions), "Go and stone him to death." The man was a married one. Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari said: I was one of those who stoned him. We stoned him at the Musalla ('Id praying place) in Medina. When the stones hit him with their sharp edges, he fled, but we caught him at Al-Harra and stoned him till he died. -Narrated Abu Huraira Sahih Bukhari 7:63:196

also Torah and the Gospel

Punishment For Adultery

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 16 helpful votes

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

John 8:3-11 ESV / 14 helpful votes

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” ...

1 John 3:15 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da-O9A2Awwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPOngOBvoQ

The limits of God
    Application and implementation
    Not for discussion

229)These are the limits ordained by Allah, so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

• Very delicious
     Reply #19 - December 14, 2016, 01:10 PM

\\\\

yes

There is a difference between rape and adultery( zina)

In crime
    Adultery
    This crime is by mutual consent

There must be four witnesses
    Because both sides wanted to hide
    And also to protect the Muslim Family
    Falsehood of the claim

As for rape without the consent of the parties
    Coercion and violence
    Sufficient testimony of a woman
    The medical examiner

-Must study Islam properly
    You will feel surprised and admired
    so

Any person or government or institution does not apply the law of Islam

Nothing to do with the real Islam

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent.

Adultery (also called philandery) is willing sexual actions, usually involving intercourse between a married person and someone other than their spouse or spouses.

The key point is one is willing and voluntarily. The other one is not willing or voluntarily, but rather against someone's free will.

\\\\
  • Very delicious
     Reply #20 - December 14, 2016, 03:15 PM

akay you are running wild,  running in circles  and running naked  ..So what is happening??

-All comments on the evidence

Need to return to Islamic teachings, the correct .............

[s]The crime of adultery with the conditions for the application of punishment (the skin)galdal - stoning)
    - Four witnesses to prove the crime of adultery
    - Recognition of the same person (adulterer)
    - If the person adulterer Single (never married) punishment (skin-algald)
    - If the person is an adulterer (married) punishment (of stoning to death)
    - These conditions are in fact of God's mercy
    - Discipline and punishment for non-married
    - And repent and escape the fire in the afterlife (for married)
    - And we must see people, even the death adulterer does not do anyone like him
    - The limits of God should be applied to any person who can not touch them

- God says in the Holy Qur'an
    - (1) [This is] a surah which We have sent down and made [that within it] obligatory and revealed therein verses of clear evidence that you might remember
    (2) The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment
    (3) The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers
    (4) And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient
    (5) Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
    (6) And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful
    (7) And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars
    ( But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars
    (9) And the fifth [oath will be] that the wrath of Allah be upon her if he was of the truthful
    (10) And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy ... and because Allah is Accepting of repentance and Wise

- And also the famous incident at the time of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

- And the adulteress woman came to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and confessed to the crime and then enjoined by the Prophet to return and then give birth and then breastfed her child for two years and then came to the Prophet and established the limit and the penalty

- There is one case of Muslim was not punish the crime of adultery
    - There is no four witnesses - did not admit to the crime

The solution here

Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
    And speed to good deeds

A man from Bani Aslam came to Allah's Apostle while he was in the mosque and called (the Prophet ) saying, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal sexual intercourse." On that the Prophet turned his face from him to the other side, whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have committed illegal

sexual intercourse." The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side whereupon the man moved to the side towards which the Prophet had turned his face, and repeated his statement. The Prophet turned his face (from him) to the other side again. The man moved again (and repeated his statement) for the fourth time. So when the man had given witness four times against

himself, the Prophet called him and said, "Are you insane?" He replied, "No." The Prophet then said (to his companions), "Go and stone him to death." The man was a married one. Jabir bin 'Abdullah Al-Ansari said: I was one of those who stoned him. We stoned him at the Musalla ('Id praying place) in Medina. When the stones hit him with their sharp edges, he fled, but we caught him at Al-Harra and stoned him till he died. -Narrated Abu Huraira Sahih Bukhari 7:63:196

also Torah and the Gospel

Punishment For Adultery

Leviticus 20:10 ESV / 16 helpful votes

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

John 8:3-11 ESV / 14 helpful votes

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” ...

1 John 3:15 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da-O9A2Awwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPOngOBvoQ

The limits of God
    Application and implementation
    Not for discussion

229)These are the limits ordained by Allah, so do not transgress them. And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.). [/s]

Except that  "Need to return to Islamic teachings, the correct"  ..the correct path..the correct way.,  REST OF YOUR POST IS GIBBERISH akay.,  that is not delicious  akay.,   but that is Ok .,i am glad you are reading and writing.,  and akay next post says this

..................crime is by mutual consent...............

There must be four witnesses
    Because both sides wanted to hide
    And also to protect the Muslim Family
    Falsehood of the claim

As for rape without the consent of the parties
    Coercion and violence
    Sufficient testimony of a woman
    The medical examiner

-Must study Islam properly
    You will feel surprised and admired
    so

Any person or government or institution does not apply the law of Islam

Nothing to do with the real Islam

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent.

Adultery (also called philandery) is willing sexual actions, usually involving intercourse between a married person and someone other than their spouse or spouses.

The key point is one is willing and voluntarily. The other one is not willing or voluntarily, but rather against someone's
    free will.

\\\\

well me  cut the gibberish and filter the nuggets from  akay  post..

So akay says   "..................crime is by mutual consent..............."., what does it mean??

Criminal  as well as the victim enjoying  the crime??  That is a fun crime.. Children's game.,  Or  or  is that    "Stockholm syndrome"  ??

Indeed may faith heads who join cults become victims of that]"Stockholm syndrome".,,

akay  please continue to read  and write and read Quran...

• Very delicious
     Reply #21 - December 14, 2016, 03:40 PM

and akay   what is up  with all those  Ahmed deedat  Videos?

You like  Ahmed deedat dawah debates/lectures??  Funny he was a good guy in life., great guy for spreading HIS ISLAM  but his allah was stupid and was a scoundrel.,    Ahmed deedat's  Allah .. The Heeeeeee" dick head  didn't care Ahmed deedat  at the end of his life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAonEhsX6xk

Did  you know Ahmed deedat  mother was NOT born as Muslim  but she converted to islam because she loved his father   and the daddy boy left her dry  to South Africa?? ..  And the good boy Ahmed deedat    also left that undivided India and left her to join his father ..She died  heart broken In the present India....Gujrat.....

On 3 May 1996, Ahmed Deedat suffered a stroke which left him paralysed from the neck down because of a cerebral vascular accident affecting the brain stem, leaving him unable to speak or swallow. He was flown to King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh, where he was reported to be fully alert. He learned to communicate through a series of eye-movements via a chart whereby he would form words and sentences by acknowledging letters read to him.[
    He spent the last nine years of his life in a bed in his home in South Africa, looked after by his wife, Hawa Deedat

Hawa Deedat  is wonderful lady....

Oh well that is life ..Allah didn't even take care of  Prophet of Islam  ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssiut47wUSg

Damn  look at that stupid lady ..When she says allah  she rotating her eyes as if she is having orgaism  

Brain washing works akay ..  It is  built into evolution.,It works with animals and it works with humans ., You just have to catch them young to brain wash

• Very delicious
     Reply #22 - December 14, 2016, 07:11 PM

Yeezevee excellent post.
    There was no god When deedat spend his last 9 years on bed.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #23 - December 15, 2016, 07:49 PM

God, with all the prophets from Adam, peace be upon him
     for Mohammad peace be upon him
    Prophets are working to inform the message of God
    To people

Every man can get sick
    no  defect in it
    God is able to heal the human
    Or test him to bear scourge

Sheikh Deedat was a charismatic, self-taught Muslim scholar from South Africa, most famous for engaging Christian evangelists in public debate. In 1986, he debated Jimmy Swaggart and even challenged the late Pope John Paul II to a debate in the Vatican Square.

His son, Yousuf Deedat, calls him a "lion of the stage".

But while Sheikh Deedat was most famous for his sharp and impassioned debating style, he was also a prolific writer.

He published more than 20 books and wrote free literature and pamphlets, of which millions of copies were distributed across the globe.

Many of his publications were translated into other languages, and in 1986 Saudi Arabia awarded Deedat the King Faisal Award for his services to Islam.

This impressive body of work made Ahmed Deedat a celebrated figure in the Muslim world.
     Yousuf Deedat recalls how former South African President Nelson Mandela called his father during a presidential visit to Saudi Arabia in 1994, telling him that wherever he went, people inquired about the Muslim scholar.

"When he met youngsters, they all used to ask him: Mr Mandela, how is Sheikh Deedat? And when he went on television interviews, the first question the presenter would ask is: How is Sheikh Deedat in South Africa?"

A self-made scholar

August 8 marks 10 years since Deedat's death of kidney failure at the age of 87. He was bedridden for the final 10 years of his life, after suffering a stroke that left him paralysed and unable to speak.

Though doctors initially gave him little chance to live, Deedat continued to engage in religious work until his death - communicating by using a grid of the alphabet, which he used to spell out words letter-by-letter by signalling with his eyes.

Such tenacity was a defining characteristic of his life.

An Indian immigrant who moved to join his father in the South African city of Durban at the age of nine, Deedat proved himself an excellent student before poverty forced him out of school and into work.

Without formal education past age 16, "he was self-taught through experience and a penchant for reading, debating, discussion, and a profound sense of commitment to a mission and goal", according to the Islamic Propagation Centre International (IPCI) website, an organisation Sheikh Deedat started with a close friend Goolam Hoosein Vanker.

Today, institutions such as IPCI continue his missionary work through training, lectures, mosque visits, inter-faith debates, literature and videos.

\\\\

Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting money and property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these purposes are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and go, go up and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual activities cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and sex cannot answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?

However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the question, because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that the permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah in order to go to Paradise in the second life.

We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him alone.

We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all mankind, believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of truth which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it …

Worshipping Allah makes life purposeful and meaningful, especially within the framework of Islam. According to Islam this worldly life is just a short stage of our life. Then there is the other life. The boundary between the first and second life is the death stage, which is a transitory stage to the second life. The type of life in the second stage a person deserves depends on his deeds in the first life. At the end of the death stage comes the day of judgment. On this day, Allah rewards or punishes people according to their deeds in the first life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG65pm4yDyA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZox9rX3zM
  • Very delicious
     Reply #24 - December 15, 2016, 10:18 PM

well  as usual .,  you are right as well as you are wrong  dear akay   ., so let me take only few OF YOUR QURAN VERSES
    God, with all the prophets from Adam, peace be upon him
     for Mohammad peace be upon him

yes...yes..Peace  Be Upon All Prophets and Peace be upon you dear akay   but this is wrong
    Prophets are working to inform the message of God

Nah...no...Nooo., Prophets never worked  for god and Prophets are NOT working  to inform public the message of god ...whatever that god may be...  Prophets  just made up what they think was/is right to the society of their times  and said something .,  There was no revelation and there is not going to be any

To people

Every man can get sick
    no  defect in it

"yes..to people and to you
    Ohyee  people  and ohoo  akay
    indeed Every man/woman/children  can get sick
    and sickness means., there is a defect in body function
    and it means their metabolic path  ways  are not functioning properly"  

So you are wrong there akay   rest below is all gibberish from  you

God is able to heal the human
    Or test him to bear scourge

Sheikh Deedat was a charismatic, self-taught Muslim scholar from South Africa, most famous for engaging Christian evangelists in public debate. In 1986, he debated Jimmy Swaggart and even challenged the late Pope John Paul II to a debate in the Vatican Square.

His son, Yousuf Deedat, calls him a "lion of the stage".

But while Sheikh Deedat was most famous for his sharp and impassioned debating style, he was also a prolific writer.

He published more than 20 books and wrote free literature and pamphlets, of which millions of copies were distributed across the globe.

Many of his publications were translated into other languages, and in 1986 Saudi Arabia awarded Deedat the King Faisal Award for his services to Islam.

This impressive body of work made Ahmed Deedat a celebrated figure in the Muslim world.
     Yousuf Deedat recalls how former South African President Nelson Mandela called his father during a presidential visit to Saudi Arabia in 1994, telling him that wherever he went, people inquired about the Muslim scholar.

"When he met youngsters, they all used to ask him: Mr Mandela, how is Sheikh Deedat? And when he went on television interviews, the first question the presenter would ask is: How is Sheikh Deedat in South Africa?"

A self-made scholar

August 8 marks 10 years since Deedat's death of kidney failure at the age of 87. He was bedridden for the final 10 years of his life, after suffering a stroke that left him paralysed and unable to speak.

Though doctors initially gave him little chance to live, Deedat continued to engage in religious work until his death - communicating by using a grid of the alphabet, which he used to spell out words letter-by-letter by signalling with his eyes.

Such tenacity was a defining characteristic of his life.

An Indian immigrant who moved to join his father in the South African city of Durban at the age of nine, Deedat proved himself an excellent student before poverty forced him out of school and into work.

Without formal education past age 16, "he was self-taught through experience and a penchant for reading, debating, discussion, and a profound sense of commitment to a mission and goal", according to the Islamic Propagation Centre International (IPCI) website, an organisation Sheikh Deedat started with a close friend Goolam Hoosein Vanker.

Today, institutions such as IPCI continue his missionary work through training, lectures, mosque visits, inter-faith debates, literature and videos.

\\\\

Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting money and property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these purposes are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and go, go up and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual activities cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and sex cannot answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?

However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the question, because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that the permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah in order to go to Paradise in the second life.

We should know that the only way for our salvation in this life and in the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in Him, and worship Him alone.

We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all mankind, believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of truth which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it …

Worshipping Allah makes life purposeful and meaningful, especially within the framework of Islam. According to Islam this worldly life is just a short stage of our life. Then there is the other life. The boundary between the first and second life is the death stage, which is a transitory stage to the second life. The type of life in the second stage a person deserves depends on his deeds in the first life. At the end of the death stage comes the day of judgment. On this day, Allah rewards or punishes people according to their deeds in the first life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG65pm4yDyA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZox9rX3zM

off course there is nothing wrong writing gibberish into the forum   please continue to read  and here is a  PROPHET JOSHUA IGINLA  from  Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOFn0FjNlGI

• Very delicious
     Reply #25 - December 15, 2016, 10:44 PM

i'm wondering if akay is a muslim or just someone messing around.
  • Very delicious
     Reply #26 - December 16, 2016, 04:28 AM

Any human being who looks upon a nine year old girl, even if fully developed physically, as being marriage material is a sicko.

I don't give a ___ what the times were like or what temperature it might have been. Calling Makkah the tropics is a stretch.

When you have intercourse with a person who has not reached maturity- that is rape. Don't tell the body is the only maturity one must attain before being adult. That is crazy.

When you have intercourse with someone who is not free to leave- that is rape. That is force. Having sex with a slave or captive or prisoner is ALWAYS rape.

Consent is not enough. Having relations with vulnerable people is inhuman. RAPE.

You have no right at all to define rape so narrowly and incompletely, and doing so dismisses the trauma of every person who has experienced sexual victimization. You are normalizing their experience by denying them their definition. Rape is rape. There is no consensual intercourse with a child. NONE. It is rape. They are children who are under guardianship. Wahabi Islam keeps women under guardianship for their ENTIRE LIVES. This is maybe why some cannot see the difference between adult and child. Use your mind.

What doctor so and so and preacher so and so says should not supplant your own logic. Think for yourself instead of parroting people who will allow and approve and excuse what is depraved. Be human. Don't feed the beasts who prey on the weak and sick and immature. Don't be part of the problem.

You know I am right when I say that a truly benevolent god would have foreseen such horribly twisted logic in his deen and at least directed his prophet to pronounce child rape and captive rape off limits. But he did not.

So that god is either NOT omnipotent, or that god is an asshole. Not worth anything to us humans. My local laws are better than his, for it is illegal to have intercourse with children where I live. It is also illegal to keep slaves here. If your god could not foresee the necessity of this eventuality, then what good is he?

• Very delicious
     Reply #27 - December 16, 2016, 06:47 AM

Any human being who looks upon a nine year old girl, even if fully developed physically, as being marriage material is a sicko.

I don't give a ___ what the times were like or what temperature it might have been. Calling Makkah the tropics is a stretch.

When you have intercourse with a person who has not reached maturity- that is rape. Don't tell the body is the only maturity one must attain before being adult. That is crazy.

When you have intercourse with someone who is not free to leave- that is rape. That is force. Having sex with a slave or captive or prisoner is ALWAYS rape.

Consent is not enough. Having relations with vulnerable people is inhuman. RAPE.

There was NO aisha  and her story in the life of first preacher of Islam ., It is all bullshit story

Worse in Islam   now is.,   fools in Islam  in 21st century  consider that 9 year old Aisha in that story as   Mother of the Believers -   Fools in Islam preach nonsense  for their criminal activities .,Worse is any one who criticizes   that Aisha story is considered as blasphemers  and people are beaten even killed by these criminals of Islam

• Very delicious
     Reply #28 - December 16, 2016, 12:20 PM

You have no right at all to define rape so narrowly and incompletely, and doing so dismisses the trauma of every person who has experienced sexual victimization. You are normalizing their experience by denying them their definition. Rape is rape. There is no consensual intercourse with a child. NONE. It is rape. They are children who are under guardianship. Wahabi Islam keeps women under guardianship for their ENTIRE LIVES. This is maybe why some cannot see the difference between adult and child. Use your mind.

What doctor so and so and preacher so and so says should not supplant your own logic. Think for yourself instead of parroting people who will allow and approve and excuse what is depraved. Be human. Don't feed the beasts who prey on the weak and sick and immature. Don't be part of the problem.

You know I am right when I say that a truly benevolent god would have foreseen such horribly twisted logic in his deen and at least directed his prophet to pronounce child rape and captive rape off limits. But he did not.

So that god is either NOT omnipotent, or that god is an asshole. Not worth anything to us humans. My local laws are better than his, for it is illegal to have intercourse with children where I live. It is also illegal to keep slaves here. If your god could not foresee the necessity of this eventuality, then what good is he?

First of dear three,
    Don't use ____ for fuck.
    This is a insult to the wonderful word of fuck.
    You should use freedom of speech and say openly
    Fuck you akay
    Fuck you abidali
    Fuck you yeezevee
    Fuck the prophet of islam pedophile.
    Ayesha abubakr was 6 or 9 when she was raped by muhammad. This is sick no doubt.
    Not just intercourse three, if you even touch kids improperly, that is also rape.
    Islamic history is shit. Muhammad had so many sex slaves.
    Three god can't be asshole, because it has no ass. According to islam & Christianity god is light.
    Light can't be asshole.

I agree with you three, when we post these so called preachers, we are basically putting our part in the exploitation of weak,poor and immature minds.

• Very delicious
     Reply #29 - December 16, 2016, 04:03 PM

Peace be upon you

In the beginning
    Anything in this world
    Each cause, the reason behind it. it should be no reason for the existence of all things.
    Such as
    - The chair is made by carpenter
    The chair is not set up its own
    - The wedding dress
    did not Consists not alone
    There Sewing
    And so on
    The same story with Adam peace be upon him first of creation and the first humans
    Adam did not created him self
    he was not have father-mother
    Where did he came?
    It is here
    Make sure that
    God Almighty Creator of all things

so

God
    Right
    The Merciful
    Has no father or mother or Wife
    One
    God
    That does not drink
    That does not sleep
    That does not eat
    God says in the Quran

(255) Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1. Say (O Muhammad ()): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

God instructs the people in this world
    Physical evidence to indicate the presence

God says in the Quran
    60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water) . Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."

see here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

allah guided you

Question for an atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-62oEgFAM

الإسلام ونظرية التطور - عبدالرحيم جرين Islam vs Evolution -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7HBCPVW7s

\\\
    about that

In the Arabian Peninsula
    This situation is normal
    At that time
    Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
    Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
      But the marriage did not complete
    Therefore
    Kfar
     Quraish
    Did not speak about it
    Against
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

You mean
    Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

prophet speeches before puberty
    And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
     Composed after puberty
    allah guide you to the right

شاب يسأل ويلمح على زواج عائشة من النبي محمد وهي صغيرة
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sqJdIwpiLE
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »