Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Research about ex Muslims (further clarification)

(Read 3062 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Research about ex Muslims (further clarification)
     OP - November 25, 2016, 01:25 PM

This research has been approved by me emailing  exmuslimcouncil@googlemail.com where I had a response from  Eileen who gave me permission to post it on this Forum.  You can email her at: eileenrosemcfadden@gmail.com to comfirm this.
    I am a student at University center at Blackburn college. You can  contact my research supervisor Val for confirmation and further information. Vals email address is : Valerie.Todd@blackburn.ac.uk. 
    Alternatively my university contact number is: 01254 29 29 29 if you ask to be put through to Valerie Todd(My research supervisor ) if not available Jenny Billingsley (My tutor)
    http://www.blackburn.ac.uk/university/

I am looking for volunteers to take part in a research project regarding the effects of leaving Islam. This is for my undergraduate dissertation.
    If you take part, I would like to conduct an interview with you to find out about your experiences of leaving Islam. Your identity would be kept anonymous, where no names will be asked. Interviews will take place through web cam on Skype. If you feel more comfortable covering your face you can do so.
    Information will only be used for my dissertation, data collected will only be seen by myself and my research supervisor who will be marking the assignment. Voice recordings of the interviews will be deleted after the assignment has been marked.
    It is important to highlight that this research does not have a political right-wing agenda, nor does it have an agenda to portray apostates or Islam in negative light. It is simply to explore what it means to renounce Islam from personal experience.
    In a western society, religious belief is a free choice, so it may be expected that leaving Islam is an easy transition. However, in my experience of leaving Islam, it can be very isolating and far from easy. 
    I am conducting this research to gain a better understanding on the obstacles individuals face when leaving a birth religion. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.

My email is: faithfitzsimon94@gmail.com
  • Research about ex Muslims (further clarification)
     Reply #1 - November 27, 2016, 04:18 AM

Have you tried asking on /r/exmuslim?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »