Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: MAN, I'VE MISSED THIS PLACE

(Read 10805 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • MAN, I'VE MISSED THIS PLACE
     OP - November 18, 2016, 05:41 PM

ITS BEEN 3 YEARS.

What's going on?

Do crazy moose trolls still show up from time to time?

Does Ishina still get into fights with people?

Did Iblis come back?

Is Omar Hassan still around?

Is Islame still around?

No but seriously, this place has a special place in my heart. I'm glad to see it still around

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #1 - November 18, 2016, 07:09 PM

Do you mean crazy muzzies?
    As said by donald trump
    Americans defeated naziism
    Americans defeated communism
    Now we Americans will defeat radical islam.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #2 - November 18, 2016, 11:02 PM

^ Have you been the troll in chief of this place while i was gone?

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #3 - November 18, 2016, 11:08 PM

Lol

I was probably still a Muslim back when you were posting here but welcome back  bunny
     Reply #4 - November 18, 2016, 11:14 PM

Thanks Smiley

Reply #5 - November 18, 2016, 11:26 PM

King tut is gone?

Reply #6 - November 18, 2016, 11:43 PM

Basically everyone is gone and the place is more or less dead.

Have fun and welcome back!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #7 - November 18, 2016, 11:45 PM

Doesn't seem dead to me, you're still here. And yeezeevee is still here.

I came back because of the trump election. Wanted to read what ex muslims were thinking.

The world looks like its going to shit.  mysmilie_977

Reply #8 - November 19, 2016, 12:10 AM

It is a bit dead compared to the way it was last year. I will try to be a more lively and avid poster #makeCEMBGreatAgain
     Reply #9 - November 19, 2016, 12:12 AM

Doesn't seem dead to me, you're still here. And yeezeevee is still here.

I could talk to yeezevee forever. I'M ALSO INSANE

But yeah, things ain't looking so good. I guess they never will until people of color begin to develop a global consciousness, especially in Western countries. Effective organizing could be the tipping point for us. But for now, we are politically divided, conquered, and get what we get.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #10 - November 19, 2016, 12:38 AM

We should get everyone to come back. This place needs to be here 100 years from now.

Reply #11 - November 19, 2016, 12:47 AM

Its not like ex muslims are dying out. reddit's /r/exmuslim has 15k members. But this place will always be special to me, because when I first apostated, I found support here. Even though I trolled a lot, I was an ex muslim in a muslim country, with no one else who could relate to me. Everyone here was kind of like family, in a way. I still remember everyone's usernames.

Cry Cry Cry

Reply #12 - November 19, 2016, 12:55 AM

Ishina has not burned anyone for a long time. Sadly. She is very missed.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #13 - November 19, 2016, 03:56 AM

Who unbanned you, bro?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #14 - November 19, 2016, 03:58 AM

Also, I miss Iblis. Cry

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #15 - November 19, 2016, 04:04 AM

Who unbanned you, bro?

Lol, I literally asked them 3 years ago to unban me and it took us 3 years to agree on the terms & conditions and i finally got unbanned in march, and checked it today.

GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL AROUND. I remember you

Reply #16 - November 19, 2016, 04:07 AM

Those were the best times, me, you, ging, iblis, prince, billy. So many memories.  mysmilie_977

Edit: Teapotist!

Edit 2: And BLACKDOG / KING POPPA!

Reply #17 - November 19, 2016, 04:07 AM

Does anyone remember mount a bison?  grin12

Reply #18 - November 19, 2016, 04:49 AM

Ishina has not burned anyone for a long time. Sadly. She is very missed.

I miss Ishina so much. Cry

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #19 - November 19, 2016, 10:13 AM

Welcome to the forum YODO

Reply #20 - November 19, 2016, 04:09 PM

Its not like ex muslims are dying out. reddit's /r/exmuslim has 15k members.

I still can't imagine building an ex-muslim community on reddit. It's main feature is that "better" comments are upvoted to the top for greater readership.

Problem is, all ex-muslims need support and to have their experience recognized. A forum allows for that, in a way that reddit doesn't.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #21 - November 19, 2016, 06:50 PM

Well, upvotes / downvotes, threaded conversations, etc. I think both have their place. But I have so much nostalgia for this place, and so many memories, that I like this place more.

Reply #22 - November 19, 2016, 11:09 PM

Its not like ex muslims are dying out. reddit's /r/exmuslim has 15k members. But this place will always be special to me, because when I first apostated, I found support here.

The quality of discussion on the subreddit isn't comparable to what we had here IMO.

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #23 - November 23, 2016, 08:26 PM

Well, upvotes / downvotes, threaded conversations, etc. I think both have their place. But I have so much nostalgia for this place, and so many memories, that I like this place more.

Welcome back.
    Hope you will get more fun from this place.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #24 - November 23, 2016, 09:09 PM

^ Lord Tut??? Could this be the reunion of the ultimate headfuckers? That'd be a dream come true for me and Donny...

Btw, Abid, I like you more now you have that Kurt Cobain avatar. Plus some real, honest admissions seem to be seeping out through small cracks that are opening up, in the layers of bullshit that you've given us so far.

Hi
  • Re: MAN, I'VE MISSED THIS PLACE
     Reply #25 - November 23, 2016, 11:12 PM

I still can't imagine building an ex-muslim community on reddit.

Altered to fit my view. Reddit is reason enough
     Reply #26 - December 06, 2016, 10:30 PM

Welcome back  parrot
     Reply #27 - March 16, 2021, 01:22 PM

Umm, round two! How's everyone been? Who else is still here? Roll call time!

Reply #28 - March 16, 2021, 07:17 PM

Umm, round two! How's everyone been? Who else is still here? Roll call time!

Who the fook are you? Just kidding, it's been a wasteland for a few years now. No idea what happened to the regulars, although I joined just when they started disappearing. Now there's on a couple left.
     Reply #29 - March 16, 2021, 07:45 PM

Present, at times.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »