Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: This place seems quieter?

(Read 4703 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • This place seems quieter?
     Reply #30 - November 15, 2016, 09:29 PM

I only banter with ince because I know she can take it lol. If I feel that someone is a pussy then I won't even concern myself with their thin-skinned existence.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #31 - November 16, 2016, 07:42 AM

I don't think it's dying, per se, I think a lot of people are burned out by politics and all the shit that's been going down in America and with Brexit and all that BS lol. Somehow, the people who enjoy talking about religion seem to also be the ones who enjoy talking about politics  whistling2

I've been lurking. My depression's been acting up, which is what's kept me from being more active, but I've been making a real effort to post to my facebook page or youtube once a week, even if it's shit lol. Jakob was moving out of his roach hotel but we'll be resuming filming on Property and Women in the Abrahamic tradition, then the next series is going to be Infidels and Apostates, which should be pretty friggin interesting.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #32 - November 16, 2016, 08:16 AM

Hey, just been on your youtube channel. You sound really nice, articulate and well informed..If you are suffering from depression during the recording of any of those, there is no indication to the listener. Throughout, you sound confident and engaging, and those are difficult things to present to the world when depressed. So, well done you, you lovely sounding girl from the US  Afro

Hi
     Reply #33 - November 16, 2016, 08:18 AM

I only banter with ince because I know she can take it lol. If I feel that someone is a pussy then I won't even concern myself with their thin-skinned existence.

aww that's cute  bunny
     Reply #34 - November 16, 2016, 08:21 AM

I have a really nice voice lol, I guess I got lucky in that regard. Plus I got a lot of coaching on not sounding too emotional on video back in my Jew days on my very first youtube channel, which I had before youtube was even owned by google. I had a team of guys who would help review my video and make sure I didn't sound like I was about to start crying in the middle of it and would hold my feet to the fire to make sure I did a recording that didn't sound like that if I did. It really helped me get to where I am today.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »