Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Achieving world peace

(Read 4743 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Achieving world peace
     OP - November 06, 2016, 04:53 AM

Hi there every body,
    I'm not here to offend anybody and I know that this is a forum to support people who have left Islam But I believe that Ex Muslims may hold the key when it comes to achieving world peace because they have Muslim families that they truly care about yet also love freedom and peace which would make most ex Muslims neither left or right wing but somewhere in between.
    So I thank you in advance for reply and I wish you all well.
    I believe that the an important step to achieving a balance between protecting western civilization and being humanitarians is to first break the fear strangle hold that Islam has over it's followers by protecting ex Muslims and to at least get a western view point into the Muslim world.
     So I would like to know where you are from?
    Do you feel safe?
     Do you have a good support network to help you through difficult times in life?  
    What could be done to to further help ex Muslims more in the world?
  • Achieving world peace
     Reply #1 - November 06, 2016, 09:07 AM

Hi there every body,
    I'm not here to offend anybody and I know that this is a forum to support people who have left Islam ..

hello right wing sparks .,  welcome to  the den..

But I believe that Ex Muslims may hold the key when it comes to achieving world peace because they have Muslim families that they truly care about yet also love freedom and peace which would make most ex Muslims neither left or right wing but somewhere in between.

Well on that I would say Stop blaming and stop putting huge responsibility on those who left Islam

Sparks  questions
    So I would like to know where you are from? .

Do you feel safe?

Just curious.,  what would you do with those answers  Sparks??   And I would also add a statement here  that .,   In the recent times   Both Islam and ex-Muslims   need to be protected from 20 to 40 year old Muslim converts of other faiths WHO WERE CRIMINALS BEFORE THEY BECAME MUSLIMS.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Achieving world peace
     Reply #2 - November 06, 2016, 11:09 PM

........But I believe that Ex Muslims may hold the key when it comes to achieving world peace ..........

so the worlds a mess cos of muslims?

lol

• Achieving world peace
     Reply #3 - November 07, 2016, 02:04 AM

Hi there every body,
    I'm not here to offend anybody and I know that this is a forum to support people who have left Islam But I believe that Ex Muslims may hold the key when it comes to achieving world peace because they have Muslim families that they truly care about yet also love freedom and peace which would make most ex Muslims neither left or right wing but somewhere in between.
    I believe that the an important step to achieving a balance between protecting western civilization and being humanitarians is to first break the fear strangle hold that Islam has over it's followers by protecting ex Muslims and to at least get a western view point into the Muslim world.
     So I would like to know where you are from?
    Do you feel safe?

I am not sure what you mean by "protecting Western civilization". But I can tell you that it doesn't sound good. Civilizations are not static, and we should not expect them to be. Also that smacks of claiming superiority...

What could be done to further help ex Muslims in the world? Stand against the vilification of Muslims. Give ex Muslims a voice. Encourage critical thought. Espouse acceptance of all. Resist polarization.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Achieving world peace
     Reply #4 - November 24, 2016, 12:16 AM

Very good response three.
    Critical thinking is so improtant.
    We don't think critically even in our daily lives.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Achieving world peace
     Reply #5 - August 12, 2018, 12:25 AM

Sorry I forgot about this post better late then never though.
    I never expected such defensive replies, what I meant by "protecting western civilizations" I was referring to it's values don't you agree that western values are superior in alot of ways? . just as child brides may seem justified by some Muslims because the prophet took a child bride. In a humane civilization we know that sex with children will always cause serious psychological and physical damage there fore we are against this. The Koran and hadiths are full of bad ideas that have no place in this world let alone the west. if we can't talk about these problems and solve them then you will empower the far right and that might mean a purging of anyone that looks Muslim and believe me I never want to see that. Some people are trying to decide what the most humane way to protect freedom and democracy and no body has any good solutions.

• Achieving world peace
     Reply #6 - August 12, 2018, 01:28 AM

I love the idea that ex-muslims hold the key to world peace. Grin

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Achieving world peace
     Reply #7 - August 12, 2018, 08:06 AM

I admire ex Muslims for daring to think for themselves and to speak up and challenge ideas that can often land them in great danger. It personally gives me great hope for the future seeing you all do this. In the dark ages there was no freedom of speak in the christian world and challenging the ideas of leaders got you killed just like it does in alot of the Muslim world today but freedom of speech and the separation of church and state took us out of a state human misery and suffering into a new age of scientific discovery and enlightenment and alot better quality of life. I believe freedom of speech is the solution to problems in the muslim world also and protecting ex muslims is the way we can help.   
  • Achieving world peace
     Reply #8 - August 12, 2018, 02:42 PM

World peace
    You mean
    No somali pirates
    No radical Islamists
    No wars
    No politics
    No scarcity of resources
    Fully automated gay luxury communism
    Utopia

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »