Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Less Relgious

(Read 1588 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Less Relgious
     OP - October 07, 2016, 06:49 PM

17 Female Hijabi
  • Less Relgious
     Reply #1 - October 07, 2016, 07:17 PM

How could I make my Bangladeshi parent less religious?

hello Shazmin ..how are you doing?   glad to read you back., you are too  young to take risks in life if you live in Bangladesh.,  

Now that less religious and more religious is a very relative world .,  To define those words we got  to put some limits and examples .,   Anyway my suggestion to you is,  unless the family folks are open minded,  there is no point of making them atheists., It will serve no purpose  ., The goal should be LET THEM NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR PERSONAL SPACE AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS where the religion/faith may give you problems or become problematic  between the family members.

Is there any bengali athiest site?

i would certainly suggest  mukto-mona.com  It has Bengali and English versions

ha time runs away ..    I wrote this some 12 years ago  https://mukto-mona.com/news/shaikh_free2.htm   at that site.,    and Some time later I met a wonderful friend  dr.  Avijit Roy
    Indeed we rejoice the news dear athiest, Infact he was and people like him are in my thoughts and I started this thread long back for those who have been wronged in the name of religion. specially Islam..

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7140&highlight=#7140

And many of the forums and sites like FFI have played a stellar role of advertising and educating Muslims and nonmuslims alike...

My only hope is.. I will not hear a news like.. Some Mohammadonian barbarian took away the life Dr Younis Sheikh in that country that is called LAND OF PURE...I wish he could get out of that country and stay away for couple years...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Dr Younus Shaikh is safe in west but   Avijit  Lost his  life in the country he loved and  for the cause he was dedicated ..  my eyes still get wet ..

oh well., Life goes away but the light he gave stays  as long as web is alive .

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Less Relgious
     Reply #2 - October 08, 2016, 10:38 PM

17 Female Hijabi
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »