Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: aftab ahmed

(Read 2866 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • aftab ahmed
     OP - August 23, 2016, 01:17 PM

so i have seen some of the posts in this forum and found it so much inspiring its really good to see people working out for different reasons. its really good to be here. well my intro at first my name is aftab ahmed i am an ex moosi and athiest from pakistan for some time now. i live in the uk. i am on facebook you could add me there if you like i really like to meet ex muslims like minded people. i have a facebook page pakistani ex muslims and atheist front you can hit like there if you want and be of part of it. i am an active cemb members in events i recently appeared in cemb flash mob you could see on youtube. well i left islam for many reasons i would be coming here now on and sharing my experience with all those who are going to read this. religion to me is a poison that infects the basic integrity of humans and Islam specifically to me is a threat to humanity at many extent. i just went speakers corner last week had conversation with many muslims christians and people from different sects it was a wonderful experience but muslims were really pissed off infact one of them i debated there was really down into his belief that all of us ex muslims must be killed.

and here is my favourite quote for today
    It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone to believe anything upon insufficient evidence
    W. K. Clifford (1879)
  • aftab ahmed
     Reply #1 - August 23, 2016, 03:24 PM

Welcome to the forum, Aftab. Were you involved in activism in Pakistan? If so, what was that like?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • aftab ahmed
     Reply #2 - August 23, 2016, 03:34 PM

Welcome Aftab  parrot
  • aftab ahmed
     Reply #3 - August 24, 2016, 11:47 AM

olweasel. my activism in Pakistan was not welcomed there are huge numbers of free thinkers but when it comes to Islam most of the people seems biased and not to talk about the major issues and atheists and agnostics are active on social media but they dont come out because of the dominant social status of religious parties and people over there. 

puzzle lover thanks 
  • aftab ahmed
     Reply #4 - August 24, 2016, 11:55 AM

Not surpriseds welcum Aftab mia

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »