Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sand land grand mufti says Iranians are 'not Muslims'

(Read 2569 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sand land grand mufti says Iranians are 'not Muslims'
     OP - September 08, 2016, 10:23 AM

Sand land  Baboon says Iranians are 'not Muslims'   says news

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia's top cleric said Iranians are “not Muslims”, after Iran's supreme leader launched a fresh tirade over the kingdom's handling of the Haj pilgrimage, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

“We must understand these are not Muslims, they are children of Magi and their hostility towards Muslims is an old one. Especially with the people of Sunna,” Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh told Makkah daily, referring to pre-Islamic beliefs in Iran.

The grand mufti's comments came a day after Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said the Muslim world should challenge Saudi management of Islam's two holiest sites in Makkah and Medina. The verbal sparring, ahead of the annual Haj which this year starts on Saturday, follows months of tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

“Because of Saudi rulers' oppressive behaviour towards God's guests, the world of Islam must fundamentally reconsider the management of the two holy places and the issue of Haj,” Khamenei wrote on his website.

well that is the news

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - September 08, 2016, 01:19 PM

In the early 1970's, there was a serious proposal that the whole world needs to abolish nation states and move to a federal world government, with the federal units being much smaller and based on cultural linguistic geographic and less and less religious divides.

Saudi Arabia is only what, seventy years old.  East Germany no longer exists.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #2 - September 09, 2016, 06:46 AM

Have virtual haji.  I would love to see people running around a stadium with those 3 D goggles.  It would be much safer.  No stampedes.  Also someone else rather than the Saudis gets to make money off of it. 

Virtual ritual slaughter of animals woukd be also much better. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #3 - September 09, 2016, 06:49 PM

^that is a brilliant idea Bee.
     Reply #4 - September 09, 2016, 06:51 PM

but what if we're already in a virtual reality? and we've forgotten we're in it.
    a tramp homeless person on the bus told me that. he had a parrot on his shoulder.
     Reply #5 - September 10, 2016, 10:29 AM

If Al Saud is deciding who is and is not Muslim I say the rest of us just voluntarily leave Saudi Islam. See how well they do when their hajj is domestic instead of international.
    We can then change the hajj location yearly, give everyone a fair chance to participate and host. Like the Olympics.
    Just pick a magic rock that a country or sect is in charge of for the year before they hand it off to someone else for the next hajj. The pageantry would be fun, and then every country who wants one can have their own box that we can circle around.
    I would love to see the monopoly broken.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #6 - September 10, 2016, 12:06 PM

Pakistan calls people who are ahmadiyyi muslims apostates and prevents them from going to Haj? 

The virtual haj experience would have to be special.  Remeber some people save money almost their whole life to go and give their money to the Saudis for their most important spiritual event of their lives.  If people were able to do haj every weekend at a theatre it woud lose its specialness.  Also no way that nonmuslims could be prevented from attending.   

Reply #7 - September 10, 2016, 02:30 PM

Yes, I vote for that.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #8 - September 11, 2016, 07:43 AM

I am exactly what you agree with three. 

I know many people on this forum are atheists or agnostics. I like people to be able to have choice in their belief as long as they are not harming others in it.  One of the issues I have with Islam is people do not often feel free in what they want to belief or reject.  Forever is someone telling them this or that is haram and what is halal and this fatwah etc.  So I would never want to force anyone to be atheist. 

I am more about spiritual experience than rules. 

Grand muffin is an ass.

Reply #9 - September 21, 2016, 09:07 AM

The mufti is quite right.

There's not a single sunni mosque in Tehran. It's illegal to even practice Sunni Islam in most parts of Iran.

There's a stunning blog by a Sunni Iranian showing how anti-Islamic Iran is, and how strong Zoroastrian and non-Islamic practices are in Iranian shi'ism: https://sonsofsunnah.com/

Here's one excerpt, of what Iranians did the great Islamic scholar Abu Hanifa's grave:

"When Ismail 1st seized Baghdad in 1508 AD... [m]any architectural monuments of Sunnis were destroyed. One of those architectural monuments was the tomb of the founder of the Hanafi madhab, Abu Hanifa (rahimahullah). The tomb included a mosque and an adjactent madrasa. The mosque and the madrassa at the grave of Abu Hanifah (rahimahullah) was built by the Saljuks. On the command of Shah Ismail Safawi 1st, the mosque and madrassa were destroyed to the ground. Then they made a hole in the grave of Abu Hanifah. They took the bones of Abu Hanifa out of the grave and instead buried a dog inside of it. After that, they made a toilet on the grave. In the streets of Baghdad, the Kizilbashis (Turkic Alawite army of the Safavids) anounced that whoever goes to this toilet to relieve himself, he will be given 25 tabriz Dinars.(
     Reply #10 - September 21, 2016, 07:46 PM

For six or so months in the year 1420 AH, this blind Imam was my teacher when he was first made Grand Mufti after ibn Baz's death (I studied on him  تيسير العّلام في شرح عمدة الأحكام لعبدالله آل بسام). He used to recognise me by merely shaking hands with me because I was the youngest student he had ever had. When I was getting married, he financially supported me for which I'm forever grateful. But I always doubted this obsequious man would have been made Grand Mufti on merit if his family name wasn't what it is. The same healthy doubt is applicable to Saleh bin Abdul-Aziz Al ash-Sheikh in being made the almost permanent minister for religious affairs in the, and I quote, sand kingdom for 20 years now -- basically since time immemorial.

But what I urgently want to know, my very dear yeezevee, is whether or not these chappies below would see eye to eye (no, poor word choice), erm, would be on the same wavelength as him when it comes to baboonery?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsud8Sqsh8I
     Reply #11 - September 21, 2016, 08:32 PM

If Al Saud is deciding who is and is not Muslim I say the rest of us just voluntarily leave Saudi Islam. See how well they do when their hajj is domestic instead of international.
    We can then change the hajj location yearly, give everyone a fair chance to participate and host. Like the Olympics.
    Just pick a magic rock that a country or sect is in charge of for the year before they hand it off to someone else for the next hajj. The pageantry would be fun, and then every country who wants one can have their own box that we can circle around.
    I would love to see the monopoly broken.

I completely agree, three. In fact, Ethiopia already has one - the
    oldest in Africa
    , in fact. It would be of huge interest, both spiritually and historically, to me personally as an African American.

Its stones are also original, unlike the one at Makkah which can only boast a fragmented meteorite as ancient while the rest of its rocks were instated during the "renovations" of 1995.

As the site of the first Hijra, Ethiopia also houses some rare graves of Muhammad's early companions - marked unlike the ones at Madina - from a time when Islam was decidedly tolerant and peaceful. Again, I would not mind visiting those.

I also like the idea of rotating it on some sort of basis, lest the regimes that be capitalize on any given site for too long. Of course, there would still be some practicalities and logistics to work out there.

And incidentally, on a recent D.C. trip, it dawned on me that even we have a cubical Temple of Abraham here in the States. Of course, our Abraham is credited with abolishing slavery and saving democracy, which ain't too shabby as legacies go. We could get in on this thing, too.

Reply #12 - September 22, 2016, 11:40 AM

........my teacher
    ..recognize me by merely shaking hands
    ..getting married, he financially supported me for which I'm forever grateful..........

my goodness gracious Wahhabist   i didn't know that., I knew you lived all your life in Saud's sand land but  i didn't i was interacting with a VIP  from Arabia.,   Now i know,  Sure when the country's  Name is just Saudi Arabia ., I would love to spend s month of my life in a tent on a deserted no man's  desert dear Wahhabist

But what I urgently want to know, my very dear yeezevee, is whether or not these chappies below would see eye to eye (no, poor word choice), erm, would be on the same wavelength as him when it comes to baboonery?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsud8Sqsh8I

Oh my goodness that is a very important question dear Wahhabist .,let me rephrase that question a bit  to make clear to readers and to me ..   So the question from you  as i understand  is
    my very dear yeezevee  I want to know  urgently,   whether or not   these chappies below would see eye to eye and would be on the same wavelength as him(( Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh  THE BLIND BUM))  when it comes to baboonery?

Did  I rephrase your question right ??  and I didn't get that "eye to eye "phrase.,but those Kuwaiti guys are  certainly are NOT on the same wavelength as that old bum.,Their  frequency is way higher than that fool., And the reason for that could be.,   they lived and they schooled in AMRIKA ..   Freedom makes you to modify things and modify the stagnated concepts  

Click and watch them on what they are saying at that these chappies link

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #13 - September 22, 2016, 11:54 AM

Sorry to say this to a new member but  fajfall joins and writes some questionable statements   so let me do this
    The mufti is quite right.

There's not a single sunni mosque in Tehran. It's illegal to even practice Sunni Islam in most parts of Iran.

There's a stunning blog by a Sunni Iranian showing how anti-Islamic Iran is, and how strong Zoroastrian and non-Islamic practices are in Iranian shi'ism: https://sonsofsunnah.com/

Here's one excerpt, of what Iranians did the great Islamic scholar Abu Hanifa's grave:

"When Ismail 1st seized Baghdad in 1508 AD... [m]any architectural monuments of Sunnis were destroyed. One of those architectural monuments was the tomb of the founder of the Hanafi madhab, Abu Hanifa (rahimahullah). The tomb included a mosque and an adjactent madrasa. The mosque and the madrassa at the grave of Abu Hanifah (rahimahullah) was built by the Saljuks. On the command of Shah Ismail Safawi 1st, the mosque and madrassa were destroyed to the ground. Then they made a hole in the grave of Abu Hanifah. They took the bones of Abu Hanifa out of the grave and instead buried a dog inside of it. After that, they made a toilet on the grave. In the streets of Baghdad, the Kizilbashis (Turkic Alawite army of the Safavids) anounced that whoever goes to this toilet to relieve himself, he will be given 25 tabriz Dinars.(

So i hope fajfall clarifies  bit more on what he said to make me change my opinions on Islam,  and on that old bum..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »