Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Does your religious family hate dogs?

(Read 7268 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Does your religious family hate dogs?
     Reply #30 - August 12, 2016, 08:10 AM

Croydon Cat Killer, is that you? So have you moved on to slaughtering humans yet?

You think you have the right to pronounce a death sentence on innocent creatures, simply for the "crime" of existing.

Yeah, how dare those cats and dogs be allowed to live! Just put bullets in them all! No compassion or respect for life. What a disgusting display of human arrogance and an inflated, false sense of superiority over innocent animals. Absolutely vile.

The only feral, invasive species is humans. Raping, murdering, abusing, poisoning the soil, the oceans, the atmosphere. Just poisoning, destroying and killing wherever they go.

Even that ISIS bloke is kind to cats. Congratulations, you managed to make an evil, mass murdering terrorist look like the better person.

Wipe your eyes, KC.

Ask biologists and conservationists, those feral animals are anything but "innocent".

Invasive species are tremendously damaging to ecosystems.

We as humans have unfortunately introduces a lot of critters where they absolutely do not belong, and that has caused a lot of problems and has endangered biodiversity.
    When sitting in a big city and looking at cute little disney-animals with soft fur and big eyes, it is oh so impossible to understand that they should do any harm. But believe me, they do.

Yes, I hunt, I like hunting and I enjoy eating whatever I kill* together with my family.

*Cats and rats excluded. Young crows are on the other hand very tasty.
     Reply #31 - August 12, 2016, 08:31 AM

Responsible pet parents control their animals to keep them safe and prevent unwanted breeding.  The city licences pets, often they are microchipped for if they do get lost, there are promotions for spaying/neutering animals and rabies shots.  This protects the natural populations of animals when there are not huge amounts of dogs running wild.

I do feel bad about feral dogs being shot but it should not happen with the above.  Feral cats can help keep the rat population down in urban areas.  Often people do leave food out for feral cats which seems to defeat the purpose of rat hunting.  But when these animals are left outside in all weather conditions and sick, it is cruel.  If people keep a cat or two in their warehouse, store or barn, I cannot feel too bad about it. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #32 - August 12, 2016, 11:37 AM

Talking of killing feral cats, this may be slightly OT,  but  deserves notice since it has a connection to a 'peaceful' worldwide religion ..

(no not the usual suspect this time, but)  ...... BUDDHISM, Wink

Adisorn Nuchdumrong, deputy director of Thailand’s Department of National Parks, Wildlife, and Plant Conservation, said his agency has now filed eight complaints with local police against the temple and its abbot. Charges include illegal possession of endangered wildlife and wildlife trafficking.

In addition, Adisorn said, if the temple is definitively linked to wildlife trafficking, the zoo license granted to the Tiger Temple Company Ltd. in April could be revoked. If the zoo keeps the license, the company could legally buy back some of the confiscated tigers.

Last week when wildlife department officers were seizing the monastery’s 137 tigers, they discovered 60 frozen and bottled tiger cub carcasses and pelts and a cache of other endangered species parts and products. Tiger skins were found inside the abbot’s private residence during the operation, Adisorn said.
    The scandal unfolding at the Tiger Temple is just the tip of the iceberg and a symptom of a wider malaise across Southeast Asia and China,” says Debbie Banks, a tiger expert with the London-based Environmental Investigation Agency.

Read more at:-http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/tiger-temple-thailand-animal-abuse/
     Reply #33 - August 12, 2016, 06:15 PM

Invasive species are tremendously damaging to ecosystems.

We can do so much better without certain humans.

Reply #34 - August 12, 2016, 09:26 PM

We can do so much better without certain humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

But really shitty biology analogy notwithstanding, he's got kind of a point. #freeagentsmith

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »