Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Nigerian Boko Haram Brutal Rogues Kill again in the name of Islam

(Read 2460 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Nigerian Boko Haram Brutal Rogues Kill again in the name of Islam
     OP - March 08, 2015, 02:07 PM

Nigerian Boko Haram  Brutal Rogues Kill again in the name of Islam

Gosh  ..... that creepy bastard really irritates me...  the news says

Three bombings blamed on Boko Haram kill 58 in Nigeria

MAIDUGURI: Three bombings, including one by a woman suicide attacker, killed at least 58 people and wounded 139 others in northeast Nigeria on Saturday, in the latest violence blamed on Boko Haram. Many children were among the dead in the explosions that hit two crowded markets and a busy bus station in Maiduguri, the region’s largest city and capital of the embattled Borno state.
    A woman with explosives strapped to her body blew herself up at about 11:20am when she got out of a motorised rickshaw at Maiduguri’s Baga fish market, said the head of the fisherman’s union, Abubakar Gamandi, who was at the scene. “The bomb was devastating because it occurred at a crowded area,” said Jamuna Jarmi, a grocery seller.

...About an hour later another blast rocked a popular market, causing chaos as locals voiced anger at security forces who struggled to control the scene. Just after 1pm a third blast hit a used car lot which is attached to the busy Borno Express bus terminal.

There were indications that the second and third blasts were also carried out by suicide bombers but details were not immediately clear. Borno’s police commissioner Clement Adoda gave a toll of 58 dead “for the three locations” and 139 wounded......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nyclCj6Bms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvwQsmwKZ5M

well that is the news from that Nari Land..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - March 08, 2015, 02:52 PM

Nigerian Boko Haram  Brutal Rogues Kill again in the name of Islam Gosh  ..... that creepy bastard really irritates me...  

Me too!!

I hate seeing his stupid face. The guy clearly looks mentally ill and it makes me sick every time I see that psychopath.

He was on BBC News front page today - top headline - because he announced had given bay'ah to ISIS. Frankly I don't give a shit - and I'd rather the BBC didn't make us to look at his deranged ugly mug.
     Reply #2 - March 08, 2015, 05:31 PM

I heard BH acknowledged IS as the Caliphate. I wonder what the outcome of such an move will be and the effect it will have.
     Reply #3 - March 09, 2015, 04:48 PM

This is heart breaking..   The widows of Boko Haram writes Chika Oduah  in aljazeera.com

Falmata Gana, widowed after Boko Haram killed her husband in 2012, walks out of the small room she shares with 11 children in Maiduguri [Chika Oduah/Al Jazeera]

Maiduguri, Nigeria - For four months and 10 days, Falmata Gana never left her home. She kept her face devoid of makeup and stopped bathing with scented soaps. Her perfumed oils were tucked away, and she did not buy any new clothes. Her traditional Islamic mourning period of takaba - as it is known in the Hausa language predominantly spoken in northern Nigeria - ended years ago, but Gana is still suffering the loss of her husband. In 2012, Boko Haram fighters ambushed and shot him dead as he drove home from work one evening. He was a civil servant.

"I did not see him die," Gana says in a graven voice. She pulls a dark blue hijab forward, covering more of her face. "I heard the story from eyewitnesses."
    A polygamous home, her husband's first wife left the house a day after his death. She never returned. Gana was left with the first wife's children - and also her own. Three years later, the 35-year-old is struggling to pay the $7 monthly rent and school fees for 11 children.

"In our culture, people value married women far better than a single woman, or even a widow. So widows are usually left to fend for themselves," says Rabi Ismail, vice president of the National Council of Women Societies in Maiduguri.   "We have seen so many women roaming the streets with their children, and when you ask them, they say, 'No husband'."
    Gana tries to sell food from her home - bags of wheat, packaged noodles, and seasonings. To supplement her monthly income, she sews dresses for $3 each........

The Muslim Widows Association is connecting nearly 4,000 widows with donor agencies, and the Christian Widows Association has up to 2,000 on its list. A native of Chibok, in southern Borno state, where almost 300 schoolgirls were abducted last April, Esther Abbashuwa, vice president of the Christian Widows Association, says she encourages widows who are still young to remarry.

Ismail shares the sentiment but says most men would be reluctant to take on the responsibility of providing for a woman with children. "Honestly, these women do not have a future," Ismail says. "I know many of them who are just waiting to die. The government may offer to take care of some, but how many can they help? Many will suffer."

"Many of them are waiting to Die..  "  those words says it all . The stupid religions of Nigeria must take part of the blame for such terrible situation of women folks of Nigeria. All that and more  is written by Chika Oduah  

She is such a role model to Nigerians...She left AMRIKA., American shores to go Nigeria and lift that nari land., read it all at  the  link. I wish such people join politics ..

Reply #4 - March 09, 2015, 04:53 PM

"Many of them are waiting to Die..  "

Me and you habibti - me and you.
     Reply #5 - March 09, 2015, 05:01 PM

Me and you habibti - me and you.

No no., Not me.. Nor you are waiting to die.,  We all die but there is work to do.,

I am one of those guys who will kill before  leaving the life.. So join me in killing.. Kill the concepts with words..

habibti??  what is that supposed to mean Hassan??   It should be   "yalla habibi"?  lol., Well there is no gay gene in yeezevee ..

Reply #6 - March 09, 2015, 05:04 PM

Kiss
     Reply #7 - March 09, 2015, 10:58 PM

Cry

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #8 - August 14, 2016, 06:58 PM

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Chibok Girls, Claims Many Killed By Air strikes Published on Aug 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYctl-iYED0  

yes...yes insha allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKmp-3_SOP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k1zfu-dT5g

well  that is life in Nigeria...

Reply #9 - September 26, 2016, 10:49 AM

Boko Haram hero is back in actionsays BBC news

The disputed leader of Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram has released a video message denying a claim by the military that he was killed or badly wounded in an air strike last month. Abubakar Shekau appeared healthy in the video in which he spoke in Arabic, Hausa and the Kanuri language.   It is not clear when it was recorded.

Earlier this month, the Islamic State (IS) group - to which Boko Haram has pledged allegiance - announced that Shekau was being replaced as leader.  IS said he had been replaced by the lesser-known Abu Musab Albarnawi, but Shekau said he was still in charge
    "Oh tyrants, I'm in a happy state, in good health and in safety," Shekau said in the 40-minute video posted to YouTube.

In August the Nigerian army said that Shekau had been seriously wounded in the shoulder in an air raid in which several commanders were killed.  The military has yet to comment on the latest video.

great .. .........   Oh !  allahdoll  and Oh! tyrants   watch the tubes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S6Bos-rqQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IxU5eMCQc

Nigeria with plenty of Oil and natural resources  and some 20 billion dollar recent political corruption is ripe for Sharia laws and boko haram...

Nigerian states that implement some form of sharia law (in green)

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »