Along with the Christian scribes, there must also have been Jewish ones? Are the Jewish scribe centers ruled out as expertise centers for the Quranic scribes?
well compare OT ,NT and Quran.. the stories ..the names and the words ., I am sure a careful study will reveal who said what? who wrote what ?? and where from?for e.g. here are the 25 verses from Surah Maryam
019.001 : : Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad.
019.002 : (This is) a recital of the Mercy of thy Lord to His servant Zakariya.
019.003 : Behold! he cried to his Lord in secret,
019.004 : He said: My Lord! surely my bones are weakened and my head flares with hoariness, and, my Lord! I have never been unsuccessful in my prayer to Thee:
019.005 : " Now I fear (what) my relatives (and colleagues) (will do) after me: but my wife is barren: so give me an heir as from Thyself,-
019.006 : Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased.
019.007 : (His prayer was answered): "O Zakariya! We give thee good news of a son: His name shall be Yahya: on none by that name have We conferred distinction before."
019.008 : He said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have grown quite decrepit from old age?"
019.009 : He said: So shall it be, your Lord says: It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before, when you were nothing.
019.010 : (Zakariya) said: "O my Lord! give me a Sign." "Thy Sign," was the answer, "Shall be that thou shalt speak to no man for three nights, although thou art not dumb."
019.011 : So Zakariya came out to his people from him chamber: He told them by signs to celebrate Allah's praises in the morning and in the evening.
019.012 : O Yahya! take hold of the Book with strength, and We granted him wisdom while yet a child
019.013 : And tenderness from Us and purity, and he was one who guarded (against evil),
019.014 : And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious.
019.015 : And peace on him on the day he was born, and on the day he dies, and on the day he is raised to life
019.016 : And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;
019.017 : She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
019.018 : : She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding (against evil).
019.019 : He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.
019.020 : She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" [/i]
019.021 : He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
019.022 : So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.
019.023 : And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!
019.024 : Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;
019.025 : And shake towards you the trunk of the palm tree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:
and compare those verses with some 25 verses of Luke.. on that Luke 1:5-25., The Birth of John the Baptist Foretold
5. In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron.
6. Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord’s commands and decrees blamelessly.
7. But they were childless because Elizabeth was not able to conceive, and they were both very old.
8. Once when Zechariah’s division was on duty and he was serving as priest before God,
9. he was chosen by lot, according to the custom of the priesthood, to go into the temple of the Lord and burn incense.
10. And when the time for the burning of incense came, all the assembled worshipers were praying outside.
11. Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense.
12. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear.
13. But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John.
14. He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth,
15. for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born.
16. He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God.
17. And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
18. Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”
19. The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
20. And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”
21. Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah and wondering why he stayed so long in the temple.
22. When he came out, he could not speak to them. They realized he had seen a vision in the temple, for he kept making signs to them but remained unable to speak.
23. When his time of service was completed, he returned home.
24. After this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant and for five months remained in seclusion.
25. “The Lord has done this for me,” she said. “In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people.”
real or unreal at least in Bible you can read verses as stories for children., whers as Quran stories have no head and no tail
and both are same stories..