Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Double life

(Read 3550 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Double life
     OP - March 20, 2016, 12:34 PM

Hi everyone
    I do not believe in any religion and have never been up  there to prove if there is a powerful being or not and this creator and creation thing is even more confusing.
    And I find the atheist community very disunited to encourage it's ideas. It is shame how it is taboo for someone to admit they do not believe in prophecy.
  • Double life
     Reply #1 - March 20, 2016, 12:46 PM

Hi everyone
    I do not believe in any religion and have never been up  there to prove if there is a powerful being or not and this creator and creation thing is even more confusing.
    And I find the atheist community very disunited to encourage it's ideas. It is shame how it is taboo for someone to admit they do not believe in prophecy.

Hello Aa5 .... welcome to CEMB.,  well that is the trick religious faith heads along with kings, Caliphs and in recent times elected representatives  played for the sake of holding political   and financial  power since the time of Aristotle  .. But in this internet age things are getting better .. There is also problem in  atheist community. It is essentially  leaderless community and most of these guys are in Academics..

but there is no need to live double life as long as YOU OPENLY DO NOT CRITICIZE/INSULT  RELIGIONS their rituals and those figure heads in those religions..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Double life
     Reply #2 - March 20, 2016, 06:47 PM

Thanks yeesevee
    I am just finding hard to come to terms with life as an ex Muslim. There are family members who I love and who love me too. And I don't know when is the right time to come out. But at the meantime I try to argue that Islam can be adjusted to anything àt anytime and any place and in any situation. So I am planning to live as Muslim for a while because I believe that the Muslim community is full of people like me.
  • Double life
     Reply #3 - March 21, 2016, 01:11 PM

Thanks yeesevee .........

Aa5......Aa5............ Cry

what?   who??  whooo?
    yeesevee ., yeesevee ?? Cry
    Who Are you? Huh?
    are you the voice from the past?? cool2

• Double life
     Reply #4 - May 30, 2016, 12:01 AM

Atheism is dogmatic just like islam and other religions.

Atheism is belief in disbelief of gods.

Sorry to say but atheism sucks too much.

That's why I found protestantism more appealing and fun.

Peace of mind is all I want.
    Which you can't get in islam.

Islam is too oppressive.

I think you have some problem.
    Every thing I post, looks weird to you.

• Double life
     Reply #5 - May 30, 2016, 11:41 AM

I am an athiest, I will admit only to people who I know I can, otherwise I say agnostic.
    In my opinion you can label yourself with anything it doesnt matter, its just a label. At the end of the day we are all human, thats the only thing that should matter.

I live alone in a foreign country, been living here for almost a year, and I have made my own little family most of which (by chance) happen to be not religious. Although we seldom put labels on what we are. Most of the time the term not religious is used and excepted.

Placing value on labels has no real benefit besides neatly dividing us and building walls that people literally fight to break down.

Instead of worrying about what you were or are or are going to be, it might be more helpful to focus on what kind of person you want to be, what value your life should have and how you would like to or if you would like to bring value to this world we live in.

Afro peace

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Double life
     Reply #6 - May 30, 2016, 11:59 AM

Atheism is dogmatic just like islam and other religions.

Atheism is belief in disbelief of gods.

Sorry to say but atheism sucks too much.

That's why I found protestantism more appealing and fun.

Peace of mind is all I want.
    Which you can't get in islam.

Islam is too oppressive.

everything is OK  but those two statements are rubbish ., you seem not know the meaning of words like  "Atheism" ..."dogmatic"......"islam"....... "religions."

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »