Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islamic Hero says, He killed Ahmadi Asad Shah for disrespecting Islam

(Read 6833 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islamic Hero says, He killed Ahmadi Asad Shah for disrespecting Islam
     OP - April 09, 2016, 10:30 AM

Islamic Hero Tanveer Ahmed  says, He killed  Ahmadi Asad Shah for disrespecting Islam

Asad Shah, the shopkeeper murdered in Glasgow

LONDON: A day after a man believed to be an Ahmadi shopkeeper was killed in Glasgow, police arrested a Muslim man in connection with the murder.

Asad Shah, 40, was killed on Thursday night after he had posted messages on Facebook calling for religious harmony: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation."

Police arrested a 32-year-old Muslim man on Friday, and a spokeswoman said: "A full investigation is underway to establish the full circumstances surrounding the death which is being treated as religiously prejudiced."

Vigils were held on Friday night in memory of Shah who, media reports claim, was originally from Pakistan.

In a statement on Saturday, the Ahmadiyya community in the UK condemned the "completely brutal, horrific and unjustified attack".

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon joined a vigil for Shah outside his shop on Friday night, while locals gathered again on Saturday to pay tribute to a man they said was a pillar of the community.

That is the news from London...   Ha!.. Asad Shah a ahmadiyya  Muslim guy killed by this  32-year-old  hero of Islam  Mr. Tanveer Ahmed,  from Bradford because.. because ..

.... "Asad Shah  had posted messages on Facebook calling for religious harmony: "Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation."....

yes..yes.. that is a good reason to kill people in Islam by the rogues of Islam trained by this Land of pure  Islam..   Funny no news paper puts out the face of that Islamic hero 32-year-old  hero of Islam  Mr. Tanveer Ahmed..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - April 09, 2016, 11:00 AM

well here the picture of that 32-year-old  Islamic hero Mr. Tanveer Ahmed,  from Bradford

The news link says Tanveer Ahmed, the man who has confessed to the killing of Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah.

Preachers of hate praise Asad Shah's killer as they gloat over death of a 'blasphemer sent to hell'

HATE-FILLED Islamic extremists have praised the sectarian killing of shopkeeper Asad Shah.

A hardline Islamist website has published an article congratulating Asad’s alleged murderer, Tanveer Ahmed, for “another blasphemer sent to hell”.

A Facebook page has also been set up to pay tribute to Ahmed, who claimed this week that he killed Asad to protect the honour of Islam.

Ahmed appeared in court on Wednesday and remains in custody. Mainstream Muslim groups have condemned the attack.

Asad, 40, was attacked on March 24 outside his shop in Shawlands, Glasgow.

He was a member of the minority Ahmadiyya Muslim community and was much-loved by his neighbours.

Ahmed, a 32-year-old taxi driver from Bradford, issued a statement through his lawyer on Wednesday claiming that Asad had “claimed to be a prophet” and disrespected the Prophet Muhammad.

And the extremist Haq Baat website has hailed the alleged killer as a hero.

They wrote that he had “killed liar Asad Qadiani and send him to hell who claimed to be a prophet”.  Ahmed wrote in his statement that the attack had nothing to do with Christianity.

But Haq Baat wrote: “Asad Qadiani also used to accept and declare non-Islamic beliefs of Christians to be right. That is why British establishment gave him high protocol.”

The site said of Tanveer: “He is arrested at the moment. May Allah protect him.”

Haq Baat is an English language website. It claims to be run by “a team of professionals in the field of religion” who aim to “bring truth to the world” about Islam.

Its main focus is on Pakistani issues and it appears to be hosted by servers in Phoenix, Arizona.

The Facebook tribute page to Ahmed also describes Asad as a liar – and features a picture of him with a red cross over his face.

Ahmed has appeared twice in court in connection with Asad’s death. He has made no plea.

After his second appearance, he had his lawyer John Rafferty read a statement to reporters explaining his actions.

It said: “Asad Shah disrespected the messenger of Islam the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.”

that is what the news link says with that picture of Baboon

Reply #2 - April 09, 2016, 05:33 PM

I don't support that he was killed, but the original comment made by Asad Shah is quite controversial in Islam. We are not allowed to imitate the kuffar, so we cannot wish each other man-made and paganistic holidays and celebrations.

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #3 - April 09, 2016, 06:36 PM

I don't support that he was killed, but the original comment made by Asad Shah is quite controversial in Islam.

Hello ..A Muslim.. The Muslim... Yee Muslim.. Zee Muslim.. Vee Muslim  ..  How are you doing??  

you got that right.,  No one supports killing of Asad Shah and no one supported killing of  Salman Tasser.. The Governor of Punjab Pakistan., A Muslim.

but Praise Allah.. Allah hoo Akbaaar .. It was all allah will ., pre-written premeditated., we all just messengers and that goes to killers and murderers  . those rogues of Islam also   just messengers carrying on the message of allah
    ..We are not allowed to imitate the kuffar, so we cannot wish each other man-made and paganistic holidays and celebrations.

Yes..yes.. that is truth and nothing but truth ., and it is written in Quran.. Is it??

Glad to read your responses ..please continue..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #4 - April 09, 2016, 07:05 PM

Yeezevee. This may sound quite harsh, but I have no idea what you tried to say in your reply.

''and it is written in Quran.. Is it??'' - No. It is not written in the Qur'an. It is a saying by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘'Whoever imitates a people is one of them.’' (Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning us against following their ways and traditions: “You would follow the ways of those who came before you step by step, to such an extent that if they were to enter a lizard’s hole, you would enter it too.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and Christians?” He said, “Who else?” (Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does something that is a not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam) will have it rejected” (reported by Muslim in his Saheeh).

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #5 - April 09, 2016, 11:21 PM

Yeezevee. This may sound quite harsh, but I have no idea what you tried to say in your reply.

Hahaha!!! Welcome to Yeezy Land.

Scratch beneath the surface and you shall find wisdom.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #6 - April 10, 2016, 12:23 PM

Hahaha!!! Welcome to Yeez......

Scratch beneath the surface and you shall find wisdom.

well Jedi that is not the fault of A Muslim.....

no..noo  dear "a scary Muslim. Boo!"., It is my fault..it is my nature.  I must  clarify that to you., The   "Boo Muslim".  So   A Muslim says.

''and it is written in Quran.. Is it??'' - No. It is not written in the Qur'an. It is a saying by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘'[u][b]Whoever imitates a people is one of them.[/b][/u]’' (Narrated by Abu Dawood, al-Libaas, 3512. Al-Albaani said in Saheeh Abi Dawood, (it is) hasan saheeh. No. 3401).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning us against following their ways and traditions: “[b][u]You would follow the ways of those who came before you step by step, to such an extent that if they were to enter a lizard’s hole, you would enter it too.[/u][/b]” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the [b][u]Jews and Christians?[/u][/b]” He said, “[u][b]Who else?[/b][/u]” (Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of [u][b]Allaah[/b][/u] be upon him) said: “[b][u]Whoever does something that is a not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam) will have it rejected[/u][/b]” (reported by Muslim in his Saheeh).

No..No., your posts are wonderful and refreshing.   They are not at all harsh., In fact I don't think you know how to write harsh posts. Sure you will learn that from CEMBers den., These guys in this forum are so dangerous, they sweet talk you ..slowly they drag you down the mud and make you eat the mud. SO BE CAREFUL ., the funny thing is.,  the readers/writers don't even notice that they are eating mud in this forum.

Anyways you said this twice
    A Muslim:   ..... I have no idea what you tried to say in your reply....

May peace be upon upon you yeezevee. Firstly, I have no idea what you mean by saying, ''Why start with Abraham''. Please clarify.

I am glad you are asking for clarification..   and yes.. yes   "May peace be upon upon you(PUBY) yeezevee" ..

Why all those words??  Just add "PBUY".., what is there in "P"? Peace.. Piss.. Pee... Poop ...Pubic hair ...whatever ...   anything could be there

So anyways what didn't you understand in that post?? let me re-post that in terms of points

1). Hello ..A Muslim.. The Muslim... Yee Muslim.. Zee Muslim.. Vee Muslim  ..  How are you doing??  

2). you got that right.,  No one supports killing of Asad Shah and no one supported killing of  Salman Tasser.. The Governor of Punjab Pakistan., A Muslim.

3). but Praise Allah.. Allah hoo Akbaaar .. It was all allah will ., pre-written premeditated., we all just messengers and that goes to killers and murderers  . those rogues of Islam also   just messengers carrying on the message of allah Yes..yes.. that is truth and nothing but truth ., and it is written in Quran.. Is it??

I will respond to the rest of your post but which one of those three points you didn't understand??   Meanwhile let me read these links., one from Dawn and other is from  Aljazeera

Hmm.... Interesting News links on Science and technology in that news paper..
    Anyways ..   please continue to read and write A Muslim..

Reply #7 - April 11, 2016, 09:09 AM

I don't support that he was killed, but the original comment made by Asad Shah is quite controversial in Islam. We are not allowed to imitate the kuffar, so we cannot wish each other man-made and paganistic holidays and celebrations.

This is not a very kind thing to do :\
     Reply #8 - April 11, 2016, 10:16 AM

Does a non-Muslim wishing you a happy Eid become Muslim by virtue of doing so?

Please, please tell me that they do, or this "imitation" canard makes no sense. That is, unless you're trying to say that Muslims are uniquely feeble-minded and susceptible to this sort of nonsense, in which case, please carry on.
     Reply #9 - April 11, 2016, 12:23 PM

Does a non-Muslim wishing you a happy Eid become Muslim by virtue of doing so?
    Please, please tell me that they do, or this "imitation" canard makes no sense. That is, unless you're trying to say that Muslims are uniquely feeble-minded and susceptible to this sort of nonsense, in which case, please carry on.

No toor Nooooo...  that is not what  "A Muslim"  says  and that is not what   "a scary Muslim. Boo!"  says.,  what A Muslims said is  this

and to such statements of A Muslim  add some  "Quran verses  "  such as
    Al-Hadid  Verse 16:  Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors .

Al Imran verse 85 : And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

Al Imran verse 105 : And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them, and these it is that shall have a grievous chastisement

And to that Quran add some "he said/she said/who said hadith"  such as  some Bukhari bullshit
    Bukhari bullshit-1: Hazrat Abu Huzaifa (RA) narrates a Hadith concerning the leaders of the mischief makers saying  ‘I swear by Allah (SWT) that Prophet (ﷺ)  has not left out a single leader of Fitna from this day to the day of Qiyamah. Their followers would number 300 or more and further gave their names and that of their tribes.’ (Abu Dawood).

Bukhari bullshit-2  : Imam Bukhari (RA) has quoted this Hadith from Abdullah Ibn Umar (RA) that Prophet (ﷺ) once prayed for Syria and Yemen. It is narrated that there were some people of Najd also present in the gathering and they requested the Prophet (ﷺ) to make supplication (du’a) for Najd also. Prophet (ﷺ) continued saying:  ‘O! Allah, Shower Blessings on Syria and Yemen’.  The people of Najd again requested the Prophet (ﷺ) to offer prayers for Najd.  The Prophet (ﷺ) said:  ‘It is a place of tremor and mischief (Fitna) and the Horn of Shaitaan will rise from there.’  

Bukhari bullshit-3:  This Hadith is mentioned in Sahih Muslim.  Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA) narrates that ‘ Prophet (ﷺ) once emerged from the room of Ummul Momineen Hazrata Ayesha Siddiqa (RA) and pointing towards East (Najd) exclaimed, ‘This is the center of Kufr from where the horn of Shaitaan will rise’.

Some  other said bullshit Hadith -4: Allama al-Sayyid Ahmad Ibn Zayni  al-Dahlan (d – 1886 AD), Mufti of Makka and Shaikh al-Islam in Hijaz,   narrates an authentic Hadith in his book ‘Addarus Sunniah’, which he has quoted from Sihaah.  Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is reported to have said:  ‘There will rise a group of people in the East who will recite the Holy Quran, but alas, the Quran will not go beyond their throat. This group will keep rising till the Day of Judgment and they will eventually rise with Dajjal. Their main symbol will be (they will) sit in groups (Halqa).’ (Addarus Sunniah, P. 50)

and add some more yadi..yada..yada FUCKING SHIT  from some idiots of Islam
    Hadith – 5

Allama Dahlan quoted another Hadith from the Sihaah.  Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) said:  ‘During the initial part of my Dawah in Makka, I particularly invited outside tribes who used to arrive during the Hajj season. From these tribes the most hostile and ugly reaction was from the Banu Hanifa tribe’ (Addarus Sunniah, P- 52).

Hadith – 6

Allama Dahlan also quoted another Hadith.  ‘Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddiq (RA) reported that the Prophet (ﷺ)  said, From the tribes that live in Waadi Hanifa,  Fitna shall emerge till the final era. That valley shall be notorious for its fitna because of the rise of false leaders. (Addarus Sunniah, P- 52).

Hadith – 7

It is in Tirmizi.  Hazrat Imraan, the son of Hazrat Haseen (RA) reports that the Prophet (ﷺ) disliked three tribes life long, (i) Banu Saqeef, (ii) Banu Hanifa, and (iii) Banu Umayya.

Hadith – 8

It is reported in Mishkat from Hazrat Abu Said Khudri (RA) who narrates that, ‘Once we were in the presence and company of Prophet (ﷺ). He was distributing booties (Spoils of War) when a person named Zul-Khawaisara, who was from the tribe of Banu Tamim addressed the Prophet (ﷺ) ‘Oh Muhammad Be Just!’. The Prophet (ﷺ)   replied:  ‘A Great pity that you have doubts;  if I am unjust then who will be just; you are a loser and a failure’.   Zul-Khawaisara’s attitude infuriated Hazrat Umar (RA) and he pleaded with the Prophet (ﷺ) to permit him to slay Zul-Khawaisara.  The Prophet (ﷺ) remarked:  ‘Leave him, as his slaying will serve no good purpose, as he is not the only individual but there are a host of others like him and if you compare their prayers and fasting to that of yours, you yourself will feel ashamed. These are the people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, with all these apparent virtues they will leave the fold of Deen just like the arrow leaves the bow.” (Miskhat, P. 535).

Hadith -9

The above Hadith has also been narrated as follows:  ‘A person with eyes protruding, with a long beard and head clean-shaven came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and declared: ‘O Muhammad! (ﷺ) fear Allah. ‘ The Prophet (SAWS)  replied:  ‘If  I disobey Allah (SWT), then who else will obey Him? I am obedient to Allah (SWT) at all times and never disobedient. Allah (SWT) has sent me as Amin  (Honest for the entire world, but you don’t accept me as an honest man?  A Sahabi (Companion) became infuriated and sought permission to remove him from the presence of the Prophet (ﷺ). The Prophet (ﷺ) prevented the Sahabi from doing so.   After the person had left, the Prophet (ﷺ) said:  ‘From his progeny (descendants) will rise a Group who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the Deen (Islam) just as an arrow leaves the bowstring. They will kill Muslims but spare the idolaters.  If  I ever confronted these people I would slaughter them just as the people of Aad had been destroyed’. (Mishkat, pp/535).

Historians have mentioned that Ibn Abdul Wahhab belonged to Banu Tamim tribe.   The House of Sauds belonged to Banu Hanifah tribe.  All historians have mentioned that the place of birth of Ibn Abdul Wahhab is Dariya, in Najd.  These are photo finish facts confirming nature of Wahhabi movement.

Hadith – 10

Shareekh Ibn Shihab (RA)  narrates a similar incident of a person who displayed disrespect towards Prophet (ﷺ).  He has stated that Prophet (ﷺ) said  ‘Nearing Qiyamah there will be a Group of people who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the true Religion of Islam as fast as an arrow leaves the bow. They will be recognized by the shavings of their entire head and they will move in Groups and their last Group will emerge with Dajjal.   When you meet them you will discover their nature and character, the worst of its kind.‘ (Mishkat p. 309).  

Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) has mentioned many signs that will show up a few centuries before Qiyamah.  

Most of those signs have appeared during our life times.    When we study  above Ahadith together, it is not difficult to identify the group of people Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) has cautioned us to be away from. Anybody can conclude that the group mentioned in Prophet’s (ﷺ) Ahadith is none other than Salafis and their subsequent offshoots.

An important sign to identify these misguided people mentioned by Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is that  they will be so punctual and devoted to  Salah to the extent that one will feel ashamed of his own Salah as compared to theirs.

Hadith – 11

Hazrat Abu Saeed Khudri (RA) and Hazrat Anas (RA) report that the Prophet (ﷺ) stated:   ‘My Ummah is destined to differ and be divided.  So a group will rise whose talks will sound very good but their character will be misleading.  They will read the Quran but it will not descend below their throats (meaning they will not understand its meanings). They will leave Deen just as an arrow pierces and goes right through the prey. They will not return to Islam. They are the worst of creation because of their nature and constitution. They will call the people towards the Quran and Deen whilst in reality they will have nothing to do with Islam. Whoever will confront them, he will be the most beloved servant of Allah. The Sahaba inquired: “Ya Rasoolullah, (ﷺ) what is their sign?” He replied: “Sitting in  Halqa (circle).(Mishkat, p. 308).

Hadith – 12  

Hazrat Ali (RA) once narrated:  “I swear by Allah that,  to fall from the sky to the Earth is very simple for me, but to utter one false word in reference to the Prophet (ﷺ) is a very difficult and impossible task for me.”

Hazrat Ali (RA) then narrated as follows.  ‘I heard Prophet (ﷺ) as saying that as the Day of Qiyamah approaches there will appear a group of youths with a low mental capacity and understanding, apparently they will talk good but their Imaan will not go beyond their throat and they will leave the true Deen like an arrow leaves the bow. Wherever you find them, you should make Jihaad with them. (Bukhari, p. 1024)

Hadith – 13  
    The following Hadith is reported by Hazrat Abu Naim (RA) in his book titled ‘Huliya’.  Hazrat Abu Umana Bahili (RA) narrates that Prophet (ﷺ) said  ‘Before the Day of Qiyamah, they ( the misguided sects/groups) will spread and attack bitterly like the small and the large insects and whosoever witnesses this period must seek refuge in Allah (SWT).  (Huliya).
    Hadith – 14
    Hazrat Hassan Basri (RA) narrated that ‘The Prophet (ﷺ) said that there will come a time when people will speak of worldly affairs in mosque and when this period arrives, keep away from such people as Allah (SWT) has no relation with them.” (Mishkaat).

When we look at the big gatherings of these sects,  we realize that the prophesy of Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is happening in front of our eyes.  The innocent Muslims  go to these Ijtimas / comparative religion debates  thinking that they are doing service to Islam.  We find huge number of students from schools, colleges, madressas in these gatherings who eventually become victims of these sects.  

It is mentioned in the above Ahadith that these groups will multiply like insects and ants.  We are seeing the same thing happening in front of our eyes.  Thousands of simple minded Muslims are falling prey to these sects. The books and Dawa literature of these sects is available all over the world, in book stores, media, internet and it has penetrated in every single Muslim home.

Indeed, these groups are the happening portrait  of Prophet’s (ﷺ) prophecies.

Hadith – 15  

Allama Dahlan quotes in his book ‘Addarus Sunnia’ an authentic Hadith of Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) which states as follows.  

“There will be a Group of people emerging from the East (Najd) who will recite  Holy Quran but it will not go down their throats. They will leave the fold of Islam like an arrow leaves the bow never to return.  A feature to recognize this Group is that their heads would be shaven clean or they will sit in circles)’. (Addarus Sunnia, P. 49).

Let us look at the seriousness of these Ahadith.  Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is cautioning us that whoever follows these groups, will go out of Islam as the arrow goes out of the bow, never to return back.  Meaning, the chances of returning back to Correct Islamic Faith for them  are nil. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) has repeatedly cautioned us about this danger in many Ahadiths.  In spite of these warnings, if we fall prey to these sects’ Dawa, then no one can save us from Allah’s (SWT) torment (Azab).  

It is  our experience that whatever Quranic and Ahadith references you place before them, whatever  evidence you provide to bring them back to the straight path of Islam, it falls on their deaf ears.  They are not willing to listen to reason and evidence of any kind.  It seems their fate is sealed.

Hadith – 16  

Muhaddith  Imam Abu Ya’la (RA) narrates a Hadith from Hazrat Anas bin Malik (RA) and the Author of ‘lbriz’ as follows.

‘Hazrat Anas Bin Malik (RA) narrates that in Medina, there lived a very pious youngster.  One day we made reference about this youngster to the Prophet (ﷺ).  In spite of the Sahaba describing the youngster’s features and character to the Prophet (ﷺ), the Prophet (SAWS) did not recognize the youngster made mention of.  However, a few days later, whilst we were in the company of the Prophet (ﷺ), the young man passed that way.  On seeing the young man, the Prophet (ﷺ) exclaimed:  ‘I see the scabs of Shaitaan imprinted on his face.  The youngster then approached the Prophet (ﷺ) and made salutation. The Prophet (ﷺ) then said to him.  ‘Is it not true that right now you are thinking that there is no one better than yourself  here?.  ‘The youngster then replied.  ‘Yes, these thoughts did pass my mind.  ‘He then walked away into the Masjid. The Prophet (ﷺ) then inquired as to who will kill this person.  Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) volunteered to do so and entered the Masjid and saw the person he was deeply engrossed in performing  Salaat and he remembered a Hadith of the Prophet (ﷺ) which prohibited one from killing a person who is performing his Salah and returned to the Prophet (ﷺ).

The Prophet (ﷺ) again inquired as to who will kill the youngster, this time Hazrat Umar (RA) volunteered to kill him and entered the Masjid and found the youngster performing his Sajda and with the same thoughts as Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA), Hazrat Umar (RA) returned to the Prophet (ﷺ).

For the third time the Prophet (ﷺ) again inquired who will kill the youngster, this time Hazrat Ali (RA) volunteered to do so, the Prophet (ﷺ) said, ‘You will surely kill him, if you find him.’

When Hazrat Ali (RA) entered the Masjid, he was surprised to see that the youngster was no longer in the Masjid and he too like the others returned to the Prophet (ﷺ). The Prophet (ﷺ) said:  ‘If you had only killed him then all the Fitna in my Ummah till Day of Qiyamah would have been wiped out and no two persons in my Ummah would have fought between themselves.’ (Ibreez , p. 277) Author- Allama Shah Abdul Aziz Dabbaag.

Anyone who reads the above Ahadiths will be convinced that the groups being referred to by Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is none other than Wahhabis.  Because their characteristics meet 100% from the characteristics mentioned in these Ahadith.

Hadith – 17  

In some Ahadith it is mentioned that the Prophet (ﷺ) said  ‘There will be a huge confusion within my Community. There will not remain one house of the Arabs except that confusion will enter it.  Those who die because of it are in the fire. The harm of the tongue in it will be greater than that of the sword.’

What is ‘the harm of the tongue’  referred in the above Hadith.  It is the eloquent speeches, references of  Quranic verses and Ahadith and argumentative skills of Wahhabis that overwhelms the hearts of innocent Muslims.  They join their group without realizing the consequences of their actions on the Day of Judgment.

Allama Dahlaan, the celebrated Shaikh al-Islam, Mufti of Makka, and famous Islamic historian  writes that Zul Khuwaisra – the man who showed  disrespect to the Prophet (ﷺ) was from the tribe of Bani Tamim and Ibn Abdul Wahhab was from the descendants of  Bani Tamim”.  (Addarus Sunniah, p. 51).

Wahhabis and their like minded groups  misguide innocent Muslims  saying that these Ahadith are with reference to Kharijites.   But, the truth is that these Ahadith certainly do not fit Kharajite  because they were not exclusively hailed from Najd and they were not the descendants  of Bani Tamim Tribe.

It is a known fact among the righteous scholars of Shariah that Najdis have a history of insulting the Prophet of Islam (ﷺ).  Musailima Kadhab, the lier, who declared himself a prophet also hailed from Najd.

Wahhabis try to manipulate the above Ahadith in many ways.  Some say that the Dua (Prophet’s -ﷺ supplication) was not made as regards to a high land.  Some others say that the what Prophet (ﷺ) meant was Iraq.   They should understand that in Prophets (ﷺ) Hadith there is a mention of Syria and Yemen and not the type of land, therefore the word “Najd” in this Hadith definitely refers to the place “Najd” itself which is inSaudi Arabia, and  not in Iraq.”

The following Ahadith clearly establishes the location of Najd.

It is in Hadith – Narrated by Imam Nasa’i (Manasik al-Hajj, 22), ‘A’isha (RA) declared that ‘Allah’s Messenger (SAWS) established the ‘miqat‘  for the people of Madina at Dhu’l-Hulayfa, for the people of Syria and Egypt at al-Juhfa, for the people of Iraq at Dhat Irq, and for the people of Najd at Qarn, and for the Yemenis at Yalamlam.’

It is in Hadith – Imam Muslim (Hajj, 2) narrates a similar hadith: ‘for the people of Madina it is Dhu’l-Hulayfa – while on the other road it is al-Juhfa – for the people of Iraq it is Dhat Irq, for the people of Najd it is Qarn, and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam.
    Prophet’s (ﷺ) Ahadith clearly mention  the place ‘Najd’ which points out directly, and unequivocally to the rise of Ibn Abdul Wahhab Najdi as  ‘the horn of Satan’.  There is no single person in the History of Islam who has created so much bloodshed, tribulation and discord among Muslims.  Anyone reading these Ahadith and looking at the history of Islam will easily be convinced that Prophet Mohammad (ﷺ) is indeed pointing out about Wahhabi tribulation in his Ahadith.

what you end up with all that shit is Rogue preachers that breed Brutal rogues of Islam.  And consequences of that to the society is Killing of that 40 year old guy  and defending it  with so-called Islamic scriptures  also killing of Christians  or people of other faiths ..

Such is the news published today..

ISIS  Islamic hereos  killed 21 Christians in al-Qaryatain, and that is today's news from BBC..

Reply #10 - April 11, 2016, 12:42 PM

Leaflets calling for death of Ahmadis found in London mosque  says news

LONDON: Piles of leaflets calling for the death of Ahmadis have been found at a south London mosque.  he leaflets, written in English by a former leader of the Khatme Nabuwwat, call for ‘capital punishment’ of Ahmadis unless they renounce their faith and convert to mainstream Islam within three days.

According to the International Business Times, the same pamphlets have been distributed at various events and locations in London over the past few years.

According to the BBC, the Khatme Nabuwwat lists the Stockwell Green mosque as its office in Charity Commission documents and has also listed it as an ‘overseas office’ on its website.

When contacted by the BBC, Toaha Qureshi, a mosque trustee said, “We have not published any pamphlet of that kind. This is nothing to do with our mosque. Someone might have put it there and taken from there with malicious intentions.”

The same mosque has been previously accused of promoting acts of terror in Pakistan in 2011, when similar pamphlets were distributed in Pakistan directing readers to the Stockwell Green mosque's website.

Qureshi had denied association with the organisation at the time, saying the mosque is an independent organisation and its name had been misused.

well that is what news says..

Reply #11 - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM

Enough time is spent with A Muslim.. Muslim..Boo., so get back to that opening post.,   the news on the murder of Ahmadi Asad Shah says...
    Human rights lawyer Aamer Anwar receives death threats after calling for unity within Scotland's Muslim community.

Mr Anwar, who lives in Glasgow, said he received the threats after calling for unity within Scotland's Muslim community.

He said he was taking the threats from "fanatics" extremely seriously.
    Last Thursday Mr Anwar chaired an event he organised at Hampden Park calling for unity and condemning violence and extremism. He said it was first time Ahmadiya, Sunni Imam and Pakistani Christians had been on same platform together.

His comments were made in the wake of the killing of Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah, 40, and recent terror attacks in Brussels and Lahore.
    'Climate of fear'

Mr Anwar said: "Having been a campaigner for human rights for over 25 years, I have grown used to the bile and hatred directed at me, sadly that is par for the course.

"On occasion when I have had my life seriously threatened, I have informed the police but have always chosen to keep it private.

"On this occasion I could no longer remain silent, because of a small minority who believe they can silence me by creating a climate of fear."

The lawyer said that over the last few weeks "abuse and hatred" had been whipped up on social media, and he had received calls in the middle of the night.

"I hold these people directly responsible for creating an atmosphere which has given some the confidence to make threats to my life," he said.
    'Tackling hatred'

"With a young family I could be forgiven if I had chosen to shut up and walk away. The pressure from the community, friends and family to protect myself from the fanatics has been enormous.

"It is a terrifying and deeply lonely place to be when you say goodbye to your children and wonder if it is for the last time, but the death of Asad Shah should be a wake-up call to our community that we must not be silenced.
    "Our so-called community leaders must do much more, they have avoided tackling hatred to preserve their status and that is deeply shameful and hypocritical."

A spokesman for Police Scotland said: "We can confirm that police are investigating these threats and our inquiries are continuing."

well that is Aamer Anwar  in that Asad Shah Funereal. Sure ROGUES OF ISLAM are threatening him for that  Hampden Park meeting  calling for unity and condemning violence and extremism In  Islam.

Ha! he changed a lot and his views on Islam also changed  Well time teaches and changes people..

That is the news.. How about working for changeling the laws in FUCKING LAND OF PURE where  Ahmadis are persecuted and jaild for following their Islam??

Reply #12 - August 09, 2016, 04:16 PM

The killer was told he would serve a minimum of 27 years in prison.

This passed me by when it happened. It's disgusting but worryingly common at the moment. Here's to hoping he doesn't get an easy ride while he's inside.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37021385
     Reply #13 - August 10, 2016, 12:30 PM

What really should happen if some store is promoting a religious or cultural holiday which you do not celebrate or approve of? 

The answer should not be

1) murder
    2) threats and harrassment
    3) boycotting the store
    4) getting all angry

But I did get angry.  A local store had an employee stand at the entrance and greet some customers with "Happy Diwali".  I entered the store slightly before my husband and not greeted festively at all.  My husband got the "Happy Diwali".  I got very angry and started shouting at the store employee.  My husband is brown and I am so tired of people asking me why I married a Hindu and did he just want immigration papers. My husband has never been a Hindu anyway.  My husband got upset, told me to shut and apologized for me to the employee.  Enough said the store stopped that promotion.  I was wrong to get so angry and yell at someone who just wished my husband a happy holiday he did not celebrate.

I do not really care if local stores have Eid or Diwali or xmas sales with items that are convenient for certain celebrations, nor do I boycot stores or businesses because they have religious idols or festive decorations set up. 

I do have a problem with people who make a huge fuss and even murdering because of their religion.  Stop making excuses. 

The unreligion, only one calorie
     Reply #14 - October 13, 2017, 09:23 AM

today's BBC news says..

He peppered a mosque with bullets - and his life changed

Angered by the Paris terror attacks in 2015, a former US Marine fired dozens of shots at a mosque near his Connecticut home. Filled with regret, he tried to make amends.

Video by Hannah Long-Higgins and Olivia Lace-Evans

And that man was a US marine  Ted Hakey Jr...  let me read/watch  his story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNrGwZc8HPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo25tieI93I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DDVhO2_JA

damn i remember writing a post on that  Mosque shooting news...in  US of A........ in CEMB forum.,  i can not find the post..  it must be in this folder   https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24771.0  

anyway ...  today it is all good news from US of A  BUT   BAD NEWS TO AHMADIYYA  MUSLIMS IN PAKISTAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2EMQ5sDgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hePaJ9MlBgw

THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE is  son in-law of  Nawaz Sharif   and elected  member of Pakistan Parliament

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »