Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Mo's Insecurity and the Quran's silly claim in every lifeform made from water

(Read 3073 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Mo's Insecurity and the Quran's silly claim in every lifeform made from water
     OP - March 05, 2016, 11:53 AM

Muhammad was so insecure, he had to go write a piece of paper and pretend it's from God as he usually does. This time though, he took advantage of this opportunity and made it forbidden/illegal for his wives to remarry after he passed away. Muhammad had problems with his wives remarrying and sleeping with other men while he was rotting in his grave.

"O ye who believe! …Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah's Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity." (Quran 33:53)

So Allah considers you marrying Muhamad's widows an "enormity". Allah will happily encourage you to go to war but marrying Mo's widows? That he was not pleased with.

Frankly, any idiot could go to a corner, write a piece of paper making it illegal for anyone to marry his ex-girlfriends, ex-wives or widows and claim it was sanctioned by God.  Mo had to include this prohibition in the Quran, which is considered to be the last perfect message to humanity from God as Muslims claim.  Here's a few things to consider.

* What moral lessons do you get by reading that you cannot marry Muhammad's widows after he passes away?
    * The only way for this verse to have any relevance today is if Mo's wives were immortals.
    * Why does Allah care to tell us over 1,400 years later how you cannot marry Mo's widows?
    * If the Quran is the last message to humanity, why include this prohibition as if Mo's wives were immortals?
    * You would have thought that the most advanced being in existence Allah/God, would put something useful in the Quran and reveal to us something  USEFUL all of his creation can benefit from for eternity since this being the last mesage to humanity from God as Muslims claim. Nontheless that was not the case with the Quran as evident from Mo's insecurity.

I also want to touch on a claim a Muslim made to me earlier today that the Quran apparently told us how "livings organisms require water" as she claimed.  That was not the case when I checked for that verse.
    (Quran 21:30) " and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"

Firstly, every living thing is not made from water. Every life form requires water to function. Something the Quran failed to mention. if it really was from God it would have told you something down this line. "Every life form requires water to function".  then you could consider it to be a scientific miracle.
    You cannot make a "living thing" from water. You cannot make an elephant from water, a bee or a bird.  It is insane to claim that living things are made from water as the Quran claims. Just ask yourself this question and ponder on it. What can you make from a glass of water? Well, apart from freezing it or boiling it to make it evaporate. There really isn't much you can do with water alone.

Since Allah, just claimed that he created every living thing from water, you would also have expected him to say that he created humans from water since they too are "living things".
    In this verse Allah is contradicting himself saying that he created humans from clay. Are humans not "living things"?
    "Your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a human being out of clay. When I have formed him and breathed My Spirit into him, fall down in prostration to him!" (Qur'an, 38:71-72)

This time, Allah did not use water to create a "living thing" but clay, even though he told you that he creates every living thing from water.
    Consider this. If the Quran really did have any scientific miracles, why did nobody have a clue about the so called scientific miracles until science made the discovery? After science makes discoveries, Islam will quickly jump in and then say, "oh btw, my holy book already said that!".  Well if your holy book already said that, how come nobody knew for centuries until science had to make the discovery.
    A book that claims the earth is flat just cannot even be considered to be scientific. It defies logic and science on countless of occasions.

Islam is a religion of peace..the kind of peace you find six feet under if you try to leave
     Reply #1 - March 05, 2016, 01:24 PM

Mo was so insecure,
    he had to go write a piece of paper and pretend it's from God as he usually does. This time though, he took advantage of this opportunity and made it forbidden/illegal for his wives to remarry after he passed away. Mo had problems with his wives remarrying and sleeping with other men while he was rotting in his grave.
    "O ye who believe! …Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah's Messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.".... (Quran 33:53)

So Allah considers you marrying Mo's widows an "enormity". Allah will happily encourage you to go to war but marrying Mo's widows? That he was not pleased with.

Frankly, any idiot could go to a corner, write a piece of paper making it illegal for anyone to marry his ex-girlfriends, ex-wives or widows and claim it was sanctioned by God.  Mo had to include this prohibition in the Quran, which is considered to be the last perfect message to humanity from God as Muslims claim.  Here's a few things to consider.

* What moral lessons do you get by reading that you cannot marry Mo's widows after he passes away?
    * The only way for this verse to have any relevance today is if Mo's wives were immortals.
    * Why does Allah care to tell us over 1,400 years later how you cannot marry Mo's widows?
    * If the Quran is the last message to humanity, why include this prohibition as if Mo's wives were immortals?
    * You would have thought that the most advanced being in existence Allah/God, would put something useful in the Quran and reveal to us something  USEFUL all of his creation can benefit from for eternity since this being the last mesage to humanity from God as Muslims claim. Nontheless that was not the case with the Quran as evident from Mo's insecurity.

I also want to touch on a claim a Muslim made to me earlier today that the Quran apparently told us how "livings organisms require water" as she claimed.  That was not the case when I checked for that verse.
    (Quran 21:30) " and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?"
    Firstly, every living thing is not made from water. Every life form requires water to function. Something the Quran failed to mention. if it really was from God it would have told you something down this line. "Every life form requires water to function".  then you could consider it to be a scientific miracle.
    You cannot make a "living thing" from water. You cannot make an elephant from water, a bee or a bird.  It is insane to claim that living things are made from water as the Quran claims. Just ask yourself this question and ponder on it. What can you make from a glass of water? Well, apart from freezing it or boiling it to make it evaporate. There really isn't much you can do with water alone.

Since Allah, just claimed that he created every living thing from water, you would also have expected him to say that he created humans from water since they too are "living things".
    In this verse Allah is contradicting himself saying that he created humans from clay. Are humans not "living things" ?
    "Your Lord said to the angels, "I am going to create a human being out of clay. When I have formed him and breathed My Spirit into him, fall down in prostration to him!" (Qur'an, 38:71-72)

This time, Allah did not use water to create a "living thing" but clay, even though he told you that he creates every living thing from water.
    Consider this. If the Quran really did have any scientific miracles, why did nobody have a clue about the so called scientific miracles until science made the discovery? After science makes discoveries, Islam will quickly jump in and then say, "oh btw, my holy book already said that!".  Well if your holy book already said that, how come nobody knew for centuries until science had to make the discovery.
    A book that claims the earth is flat just cannot even be considered to be scientific. It defies logic and science on countless of occasions.

Speedbird  I have hide all of your words except Quran,  because you are NOT reading Quran properly  and I crossed  these  words of yours  Mo was so insecure,   because  there was "NO Mo" in Islam..

bird you are too fast to me.. you are flying too fast   but you have not read Quran properly . Reading Quran is not easy., it is  the toughest book I ever read and is more difficult to  understand what it is saying and why it is saying ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - March 05, 2016, 01:39 PM

Speedbird  I have hide all of your words except Quran,  because you are NOT reading Quran properly  and I crossed  these  words of yours  Mo was so insecure,   because  there was "NO Mo" in Islam..

bird you are too fast to me.. you are flying too fast   but you have not read Quran properly . Reading Quran is not easy., it is  the toughest book I ever read and is more difficult to  understand what it is saying and why it is saying .

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Islam is a religion of peace..the kind of peace you find six feet under if you try to leave
     Reply #3 - March 05, 2016, 04:44 PM

I hope you're being sarcastic.

well you do have  point Speedbird ., Sometimes I am sarcastic but in my response which statement you think is sarcastic?? let me repeat that post ..

1). Speedbird  I have hide all of your words except Quran,  because you are NOT reading Quran properly  

2). and I crossed  these  words of yours  Mo was so insecure,   because  there was "NO Mo" in Islam..

3). bird you are too fast to me.. you are flying too fast   but you have not read Quran properly .

4). Reading Quran is not easy., it is  the toughest book I ever read and is more difficult to  understand what it is saying and why it is saying ..

So speedbird again  question to you is., which statement of those four  you think are sarcastic in nature??  but I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU HERE

I should add here .,  Not only that god  but  it appears in the history of mankind  different cultures  created different gods in their own image 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »