Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Not all NON Muslims will be punished ?

(Read 2345 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Not all NON Muslims will be punished ?
     OP - February 29, 2016, 08:36 AM

So i had a chat with a guy from islamreligion.com chat service and i asked why Allah sent the all Non Muslims to hell,and he replied that NOT all Non muslims go but only those people who reject allah and muhammed after knwoing(hearing) about it ,those people who die without knowing the religion will not be sent to hel and those children botn to non muslims too, if they die befor reaching maturity they'll not be sent to hell.

and i found these articles too
    islamqa.info/en/13350
    talktoislam.com/48/will-all-non-muslims-go-to-hell
    I am new to atheism and these kind of things confuses me please help.
    Thoughts ?
     Reply #1 - February 29, 2016, 02:02 PM

I have removed the other copy of this thread that you posted in the advice forum, and left this one, since it is more appropriately placed here. 

What is confusing you about it?

Just keep in mind these things:

1 - In today's day and age, it is expected that everyone has learned that Islam exists.

2 - The people who won't be judged, are those that came before any revelations whatsoever.  Ergo, given that Islam claims to have sent out prophets to all corners of the world, no one can claim ignorance. 

3 - Ignorance can not be claimed if for instance the message has been changed over time, otherwise this applies to Christians, Jews etc, who supposedly were given Islam, but changed the message over time.  If that was the case, then no one is being judged.

Or at least this is my opinion, another forum member better versed in the specifics may answer you in more detail.  For me, everything is a load of rubbish.   Smiley

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - February 29, 2016, 05:22 PM

It's the same answer you'll get if you ask any evangelical pastor what happens to non-Christians.

It's inane, it's short sighted, it's simple minded. But such an answer seems to be enough to keep the flock content.

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #3 - February 29, 2016, 08:49 PM

It also is useful as a PR move for the religion to appear accommodating in light of the fire and brimstone "You are going to Hell" rhetoric from others within whatever religious group.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »