Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: So im a bit confused right now

(Read 3100 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • So im a bit confused right now
     OP - February 17, 2016, 07:55 PM

Hey Guys

recently , ive been doubting the existence of a a God (Allah) because all my life ive been praying and asking him for things i want and quite alright i did get some , but after i started growing i realized that prayer doesn't help, ive been Cry praying for so long and yet ive been failing my exams badly and i study hard , and another thing that makes me question if he is real or not is the fact that terrible people like isis and boko haram exist . allowing those innocent people to die and stuff .. im so confused right now and i dont want to believe that he doesnt exist but it seems like he doesnt :(
     Reply #1 - February 17, 2016, 08:09 PM

Hey Guys

recently , ive been doubting the existence of a a God (Allah) because all my life ive been praying and asking him for things i want and quite alright i did get some , but after i started growing i realized that prayer doesn't help, ive been Cry praying for so long and yet ive been failing my exams badly and i study hard , and another thing that makes me question if he is real or not is the fact that terrible people like isis and boko haram exist . allowing those innocent people to die and stuff .. im so confused right now and i dont want to believe that he doesnt exist but it seems like he doesnt :(

hello  Macaroni.. LittleMacaroni ?   .. what A  nick..

err don't worry.. sometimes I still ask the rascal some favors  and I know well there is nothing..... god is nothing .... everything comes out of nothing ..

welcome abroad

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: So im a bit confused right now
     Reply #2 - February 21, 2016, 05:02 AM

Hey Guys

Everyone on this forum has their own opinion on the truthfulness of Islam. I can't tell you what to believe but consider reading the quran translated in your language and decide if it convinces you it is divine. Look at it from an unbiased point of view. Dont have a notion before reading that it is from God and you need to find a way to make the evidence say that it is divine. Look at it unbiased, if it is from God, you have nothing to fear, but if it is not from God then you are liberated from the religion and you will give your own life meaning and no longer need to rely on God for your accomplishments and instead yourself.
    Don't believe what I think but if you want to know, I was rather religious and I was always extremely curious from a young age so of course I am studying biochemistry in University. When I studied evolution, it gave a clear and detailed explanation of the natural world and made predictions and the predictions of future data was CORRECT, that is how science works and that is how I knew it was true. When I compared the lineages of humans and chimps, whether you look at the fossils, or DNA, or our behavior, or our anatomy: either we evolved by natural selection, or God did it and he took great pains to hide himself and make it seem as if we evolved. It seemed more likely to me that we evolved. Also there was no first human, as we evolved it is a blurred continuum of transitioning from one species to another, so Adam and Eve NEVER EXISTED!!! This destroyed my belief in Islam because the Quran says I am paraphrasing I believe in chapter 2 or chapter 3 that this book is from god because it contains no errors. 1 error destroys the validity of the Quran, so when this happened as I scientist I would be lying to myself to continue to believe because the evidence is against the Quran.
    Look into the Quran, people reference the "miracles" but when I inspected myself there were no miracles, just scientific inaccuracies similar to the beliefs of people at the time and anything the Quran got right scientifically had already been known.
    Again DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS,
    That is the only way to relieve yourself, or liberate yourself, whichever you choose will be grounded on evidence and reason and not on dogmatic blind faith.  Wink

As a scientist I can see farther than any human before me by standing on the shoulders of giants (previous scientists); As a religious follower I can not see what is right in-front of me, even when others INDEPENDENTLY see the same thing!
     Reply #3 - February 21, 2016, 07:33 AM

hello  Macaroni.. LittleMacaroni ?   .. what A  nick..

err don't worry.. sometimes I still ask the rascal some favors  and I know well there is nothing..... god is nothing .... everything comes out of nothing ..

welcome abroad

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Dont listen to Yeezevee he has a habit of doing this, welcome to the forum parrot again you must decide what you believe, most people here do not believe and we all have our own reasons but we live our own lives. You must decide for yourself if you want to believe.

Whatever you choose people on this forum dont care, we dont discriminate against muslims here we all just share our experiences, get advice, or we just take a break from life and come here to laugh. no matter what  far away hug

But why are you concerned with religion, your profile says you are an ex muslim (were a muslim now you are not, presumably agnostic or atheist)?

As a scientist I can see farther than any human before me by standing on the shoulders of giants (previous scientists); As a religious follower I can not see what is right in-front of me, even when others INDEPENDENTLY see the same thing!
     Reply #4 - February 21, 2016, 12:32 PM

Don't listen to Yeezevee..................

Hu! what??  Cheesy   

Hassan...afghan hassan  how the hell on this earth you know about that rascal yeezevee  and his posts?  you just joined the forum and you hardly wrote 3 posts and you know about that guy "Yeezevee" and his way of writing??

But I must say this that  I have to take my hats off for your suggestion to LittleMacaroni .. lol..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - February 22, 2016, 12:05 AM

I know Yeezevee b/c I have been on this forum for a while and it convinced me with my apostacy, so I know the main people but I just started posting now  whistling2 ... dont judge, people facebook stalk all the time  dance

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »