Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Maajid Nawaz is a stealth jihadist

(Read 5035 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Maajid Nawaz is a stealth jihadist
     OP - January 27, 2016, 09:01 PM

Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed

cool2

vkchatterjee.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/
     Reply #1 - January 28, 2016, 01:37 AM

Maajid Nawaz: Stealth Jihadist Exposed

cool2

vkchatterjee.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/maajid-nawaz-stealth-jihadist-exposed/

well hello AmbrosioBembo... let me shorten your nick to A_Bembo   welcome to cemb..  what is up??

your link from that   Chatterbox has very little information on Islam except he thinks he is improving upon Sam Harris's Islam bashing and he is racking something against Maajid Nawaz.,, I say Chatter box is the  right person to join in Islam.  What is his belief A_Bembo  ?

anyway  tell vkchatterjee   or whatever  to join the forum and say something here.. CEMB has plenty of folders on Maajid Nawaz

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - January 28, 2016, 08:53 PM

Is this meant to be a parody?

I really hope it is because the "Taqiyyah" conspiracy theory has already been refuted by this forum. Articles like that belong on a website designed for far right nuts.
     Reply #3 - January 29, 2016, 12:42 PM

mysmilie_977

It's a conspiracy...
     Reply #4 - January 29, 2016, 01:15 PM

Articles like that belong on a website designed for far right nuts.

Gates of Vienna is kind of exactly that.
     Reply #5 - January 29, 2016, 02:09 PM

Is this meant to be a parody?

I really hope it is because the "Taqiyyah" conspiracy theory has already been refuted by this forum. Articles like that belong on a website designed for far right nuts.

grrrrr.....this Taqiyyah business really annoys me. I didn't even know what it was till I read it online. my dad wasn't even sure of what it was and he and to ask around! That's how I found this forum - when I google searched the word and one of the posters here had said that most muslims practice it. I've tried several searches but I still can't find which poster it was. I remember because no one here questioned him over it.
     Reply #6 - January 29, 2016, 03:05 PM

Oh, that's odd because people here are normally quick to refute someone who brings up Taqiyyah, it may have been a one off. CEMB Admins created a video about it here:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjZSJg1HQpc

You're right; when I was a Muslim I hadn't heard about Taqiyyah until some far-right nut on the Internet accused me of practicing it. Then I googled it and was amazed at the nonsense that I found Tongue. Most non-Shia Muslims have not heard of it before and the reason Shias adopted it in the first place was to protect themselves from Sunnis trying to kill them. I find that the Taqiyyah and Stealth Jihad conspiracy theories are very dehumanising to all Muslims, no different to Nazi propaganda.
     Reply #7 - January 29, 2016, 03:24 PM

hello AGD..........let me delete a word from your post
    ............I find that the Taqiyyah and Stealth Jihad conspiracy theories and very dehumanising to all Muslims, no different to Nazi propaganda.

I say "Taqiyyah"  as defined when it started  during the split of Islam into Shia and sunni was very important for survival of those who happened to be Shia Muslims.  "Taqiyyah" is nothing to do Jihad/Stealth Jihad against non-Muslims.  

Taqiyya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution"),[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution

that is the definition .. beyond that if someone is lying for some other purpose  that is NOT Taqiyyah...

Reply #8 - January 29, 2016, 03:27 PM

You're right Yeezevee; I was not referring to the actual practice of Taqiyyah but rather the conspiracy theory spun by bigots about what it actually is, such as the claim that Muslims are taught that lying about their religion to non-Muslims is a virtue Smiley
     Reply #9 - January 29, 2016, 04:51 PM

...........I was  referring to the   conspiracy theory spun by bigots about what it actually is, such as the claim that Muslims are taught that lying about their religion to non-Muslims is a virtue Smiley...........

That is true,  but we must acknowledge some Baboons of Islam  do preach  lying about their religion to non-muslims.,  So those non-Muslim folks who  claim that Muslims are taught that lying   are getting that from  BABOONS OF ISLAM .. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

but the original concept of Taqiyyah is nothing to do with BABOONS OF ISLAM .. 

anyways let me put that video of other post at a right place..

Reply #10 - January 30, 2016, 03:11 PM

I don't think that a two or three mullahs should be enough to warrant a conspiracy theory that has such high popularity among the far right. From my experience even those nutters (mullahs) generally do not advocate such a thing so it's bizarre that they would claim that deception is a well established tactic among Muslims.
     Reply #11 - February 04, 2016, 10:39 PM

ah good old MEMRI tv. mission to show islamic extreme as the norm.

must be well funded to have so many people monitoring these juicy clips.

Reply #12 - February 04, 2016, 10:49 PM

Oh, that's odd because people here are normally quick to refute someone who brings up Taqiyyah, it may have been a one off. CEMB Admins created a video about it here:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjZSJg1HQpc

You're right; when I was a Muslim I hadn't heard about Taqiyyah until some far-right nut on the Internet accused me of practicing it. Then I googled it and was amazed at the nonsense that I found Tongue. Most non-Shia Muslims have not heard of it before and the reason Shias adopted it in the first place was to protect themselves from Sunnis trying to kill them. I find that the Taqiyyah and Stealth Jihad conspiracy theories are very dehumanising to all Muslims, no different to Nazi propaganda.

thanks for the clip Girl. I've seen most of the cemb admin on you tube but somehow missed this one! its really informative. this taqiyyah business was doing my head in. so much misinformation on the net. its unreal. the guy who said most muslims practice it was here i'm sure. if i remember his name i try and find the post.
     Reply #13 - February 04, 2016, 11:26 PM

Someone, somewhere, clearly thinks of Nawaz as a stealth terrorist, as he's now on some sort of list.

Back in 2010, Quilliam got itself noticed for allegedly producing a blacklist of its own. Whether this is an example of karma in action has already been an exercise for interested readers.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »