Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello world, I am a muslim (in moving out). I've kicked out from islam by local

(Read 20348 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello world, I am a muslim (in moving out). I've kicked out from islam by local
     Reply #30 - January 29, 2016, 10:39 PM

Dear Asbie,

It's an honored in meeting you here.

I was a descent of Portuguese and Malay, was born muslim and orphan to a lonesome muslim grandma. This is seems to be the most precious time of my life since I truly feel living in a world full of happiness until that beloved grand’ma’ were paralyzed due to aged. At my ages of 8, I was taken custody to another muslim family. I was taught to hatred to those kaffir who are mostly chinese and indians and those whose not in the same fur as inferior creatures. I even encouraged to steal the belongings of those in the name of GOD, but nobody comes to answer me in proper manner why would I have to steal from those kaffir. Hence… I can not aligned myself with many of the teaching that I was obliged which is contrary to my inner spiritual aura. I do believes that peoples should be treated fairly and justly not because of their religious, ethnic or what ever they are made from. At my ages of 14, I managed to move out and stay with colleagues from various nations and culture. So as life going through and aged, so does the experiences and thoughts grows too.

I was a refugee in my own country. I use to always moving from one place to another place and has not stayed longer at one place to avoid of getting catch by the muzies authorities.  I'll stick around on this net only if I had a chance within proper safe situations.

My solemn and honored by your presence here too.

Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Well the pleasure of your company would be ours. Smiley

And yes, please stay safe in your current situation for however long it lasts. I hope that it will improve and we can all chat about this and more later.  far away hug

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Hello world, I am a muslim (in moving out). I've kicked out from islam by local
     Reply #31 - January 30, 2016, 12:37 AM

Hi ageo. Welcome to the forum.

to be honest i really don't have much experience or knowledge to offer you regarding dealing with your problem.

But i can offer you few ideas.

what if you lie to the authorities and say that you're now a muslim again. Just so that you could get your rights as a muslim back, ie not being harrassed by those thugs, but secretly in your heart you're still a murtad. This is sort of like a reverse taqiyya. So when they lay off of you, you could use the time as a breather, to get work and save up money, and then you could go out of the country.

and the other thing is thing you say you would like to go to a country where your expertise could be used. I'd just like to suggest the idea of not worrying that much about what job you would be doing if you get to another country, but just focus on getting out of the country first so you could apply for asylum. Maybe you won't get the ideal job you wanted in the country you get asylum in, but at least you'd be free from sharia.

and try to pick a country that actually values human rights. I'm saying this because looking at the previous case of the influx of rohingyas seeking asylum in southeast asian countries, they were just shipped from one country to another. So try to go to a country which you think you would have a good chance of getting asylum.

and documentation is important too. You'll need to prove your case so that you can get asylum. If you wanna leave the country, bring those proofs with you.

and lastly, ada banyak golongan kita dalam malaysia ni! Cuma tak seramai yang seberani kau! Aku harap yang kau berjaya dalam endeavor kau. Best of luck and stay strong

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
     Reply #32 - January 30, 2016, 05:36 AM

Hello kephas,

Thanks for such valuable ideas,

But I’m afraid if it won't make any difference since I am now have to face at least five charges in syaria court, including insulting the constitution/enactment as to be injustice and uncivilized tread to the mankind.

You are a Malaysian aren’t you? (sorry, no offence)

Been a ‘muslim again’ doesn't fix the problem. it does not drop the charges against me. Indeed.. It will exposing myself to more and even more damages. by thus, any form of oppression by sharia acts still apply against me. Unless, if I get an exemption from the sharia high court alone. But that not as easy to get an official declaration for leaving islam legally. Have you ever heard any born muslim who won the case?.. nope! The consequences?.. severe! Where do they go at the end? fled out isn't it?

So, why do I have to struggle at stake when I knew the risks at the end for when I'm losing the fight?

I've been declared an apostates by the local religious authority and because of that I've lost everything I owned. Yes.. they may stole everything I owned but can't steal my soul and my mankind values.

I understand your point, 'to get work and save up money, and then __ could go out of the country'..  That's what I've been through for years, move from one place to another, finding and doing jobs for less than months and move to another place and so on. Thought, better that way, rather than stay in jail and tortured to death?

But it all has to stop. Now is the time for me to make a start, It's time to make a move to find the way out of here.

Getting an asylum process/approval is not easy due to many restriction that may arise during the processing time and those asylum seekers must be already in the country of which the application filed. But..

Got an invitation from abroad will make the transition more easier in term of visa, accommodation, jobs, etc..

I prefer most to use the money of my work rather than government welfare.

See this..  it's seems too good to be true.. Section A and B and C..  
    http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=23692

So 'pick a country that actually values human rights'?
    What would you suggest?

I have clouds the backup of the document, now still working on it.

I had to.. I was trapped by those ‘aka the ummah of peace’ in a second incident a few years ago.

Thanking you for such valuable ideas,

My humble,
     thnkyu
    Me.

You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog
     Reply #33 - January 30, 2016, 06:35 AM

AGEO, i really think that your main priority here should be to get out of the country and apply for asylum.

do you have a valid international passport? Because there are many countries that you can go to without visa if you hold a malaysian passport. Take the uk for example, you go there and stay up to six months without visa. The entire shengen area as well, you can go for 90 months without visa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Malaysian_citizens

check out all the countries you can go without requiring visa. The ones in green.

Honestly if you have a passport and money, just buy a plane ticket and get out of the country.

now when you arrive at the other country just state that you're there to seek asylum. If you do that if i'm not mistaken then they can't kick you out till your application is processed. You have the right to seek asylum.

And documentation is important. Court papers, etc. Bring then as completely as you can, since you'll be required to prove your case.

and i know you want to contribute to society rather than be on welfare, but now your safety is most important. You can look for a job that you want after you are safe. And you can contribute by a myriad of ways, not just by doing a job. You can volunteer, work for causes that need help, etc.

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
     Reply #34 - January 30, 2016, 03:21 PM

Dear kephas,

Thank you very much for such ideas

1. Yes I do have an international passport, I will renew it.

2. Yes, that was the main plans, to get out of here is the priority, but besides that there are
    strategy taken into account in managing the situations. i.e to get out of here and be there with safe, secured and guaranteed. A little mistake can lead to a lifetime of suffering or even death.

3. Say.. after being out there, once my application was denied/rejected by the authorities. Will they transport me back to where I come from?

4. If the processing period takes longer than expected, what with the living cost?

5. What's the secondary protocol do I have if as said above really happens?

Needs more input.. please advice..

Best Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Reply #35 - January 31, 2016, 08:12 AM

If you get rejected, keep on applying. As long as you still have the job, you can still stay with work visa.

Keep applying for residency.

The most important part is to have any visa. Tourist visa first, then go to apply for jobs that can give you work visa. Stay for years until you fulfill the requirement and apply for residency.

Or go with asylum process I suppose, but I don't know much about that.
     Reply #36 - January 31, 2016, 08:03 PM

Thank you everyone,

To be honest, the situation here is difficult for me to get enough money to let me out of here. As I've learned that 'do not ask for money from anyone for free and/or without cause'. So here I offer some items of laboratory equipment, machine parts (sensor unit) and  dozens of an electronic components that are still in my belong that I put in a safe place before I became a refugee.

The goods in the past was used by me in researching, developing and creation of prototypes for medical use in hospitals and also for use in faculties at several universities. I intend to sell them wholesale. I need money for my transition costs later.

Anyone interested can PM me.

Best Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Reply #37 - February 02, 2016, 01:37 PM

Ageo,

we asked an immigration and refugee barrister in the UK who is an expert in apostasy about the conditions for an apostate to be granted asylum in the UK. The response came earlier today:

The issue is not so much ‘apostasy’ per se as what is likely to happen to him if he remains in Malaysia. What is the punishment of the sharia court? Does it amount to persecution? Has he been sentenced yet or is he awaiting sentence? The issue in all refugee cases is whether the person faces a real risk of persecution on one of the Convention grounds (in this case religion, or lack of it). Persecution has been defined as discriminatory denial of basic human rights. So imprisonment, corporal punishment and obviously a death sentence for apostasy would qualify as persecution.
    He would need documentation evidencing his conviction for apostasy and something indicating that he has to return to the court for sentencing - I assume he is on bail at the moment? Then he would need evidence of what the normal sentence is (if it amounts to persecution, eg lengthy or repeated imprisonment, corporal punishment) and whether (if the punishment is not severe) he is likely to suffer repeated punishment if he fails to return to his religion, since cumulative minor human rights breaches which together make life intolerable would constitute persecution. This sort of evidence (as to sentences for apostasy in Malaysia) might be publicly available eg in US State Department or other human rights reports on Malaysia, which you can obtain online.

I guess your departure boils down to having the right documents and enough money. Both problems can be solved. I wondered:
    1) Is it possible to gather this documentation? Or do you have it already?
    2) How much money you think you need?

lpa

World citizen from Germany who wonders why religious intolerance still exist and what can be done about it.
     Reply #38 - February 02, 2016, 11:42 PM

Hello lpa. Would you care to post your own introduction in this section?
     Reply #39 - February 03, 2016, 11:20 PM

Dear Ipa,

In response to the questions that you wondering about..

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    For some reason and/or safety concern, this posting have to be truncated, and
    remain / temporarily invisible to public viewed. You may asked for it by PM's me.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________      

Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Reply #40 - February 10, 2016, 09:09 AM

Ageo,

thanks for getting back. Reading your response I noticed the need to clarify my previous message and the response the barrister sent me.

1) I asked the barrister on what grounds an apostate would be granted asylum in the UK?
    -> An apostate is granted asylum if a) apostasy is a crime that b) amounts to persecution and which is punished by c) imprisonment or death.
    -> Condition a), b) and c) are all valid in your case.

2) In order to be granted asylum, an apostate would need to evidence the following:
    a) conviction,
    b) if you were convicted proof that you have to go back to court in order to received your sentence and
    c) proof that you could suffer repeated punishment if you fail to return to Islam (this proof is easily obtained on various Internet sources).
    -> I did not understand from your message (which is hidden now) whether you have proof a) or b) or none.
    -> It is my understanding that proof a) is fundamental to be granted asylum in the UK.
    -> I assume asylum conditions of all "Western" nations are more or less similar to the one in the UK. Hence, obtaining proof a) is critical.

3) Once you have all documents (proof a!), the logistics e.g. money/flight etc can be figured out relatively easily.

3) Myself
    I used to work in international politics and the recent refugee crisis in Europe (living in Germany) sparked my interest in learning more about conflicts fuelled and driven by religious motives and intolerance. This here is my attempt to help others who are not as fortunate to live in an open and free society.

World citizen from Germany who wonders why religious intolerance still exist and what can be done about it.
     Reply #41 - February 10, 2016, 10:26 AM

Hello AGEO. I hope this finds you well. I have been reading about your situation and I came across the Visa requirements page for Malaysian citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Malaysian_citizens

In 2015, Malaysian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 163 countries and territories, ranking the Malaysian passport 9th in the world (tied with Hungary) according to the Visa Restrictions Index.

I am not sure how accurate the information is but it seems you have few options when it comes to leaving Malaysia. I hope this helps in some way.
     Reply #42 - February 10, 2016, 12:51 PM

Thank You very-very much everyone,

I do really appreciate the all kindness given which this has motivated me that I'm not alone in dealing this tough situations. And this has confidence me and my inner strength that I should fight for my rights.

I was plan to go far from here either with a visa or not, flight or boat, deadly risk or whatever it could be.. it is my life..
    It's worth the risk for one who seeks better life, just not yet sure the destination.

Sorry for the previous posting that had been truncated, due to safety circumstances.. So here am re-posting, in which some critical information will remain hidden, you may asked me for that. Meanwhile, for the recent one, I'll first analyze it and will be intouch soon.

Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Previous Post ------------------

Dear Ipa,

In response to the questions that you wondering about..
    (correct me if i'm wrong)

1.  The issues about ‘much ‘apostasy’ per se as what is likely’.. by the vast majority in most islamic country did not calculated at the prevailing spot or to where does it happened. One will said to be an apostates once they fail to adopt what others impose one to beliefs at any level. It’s happens anywhere whether one is still remain inside of their country or abroad. The question is where that person was at the time the incident occurred.

2. Q1: What is the punishment of the sharia court?
    A: You may Google it.

Q2: Does it amount to persecution?
    A: Confiscate the person's 'employees provident fund', and prevent a person's freedom
    to do their own work. Forcing a person to make monthly payments to exaggeration and excessive, and in the end .. spread false information of the person with intention to disgrace, discredit and destroy the reputation of a person's life, and prevent a person from get the rights of the defense by the law and implementing sharia measures for the purposes of persecution to the person.

3. Q: ‘Has he been sentenced yet or is he awaiting Sentence?’
    A: No, I will not go alone to the court anymore, I let it be and I stay away as possible as I can be. I love every inch of my being and I had no reason to offer them to punish my being. That should not be.

4. The first incident happened 10 years ago for when I no longer can align myself with what others had impose me to beliefs. There are number of statements are falsely made against me out from any or by factual fact. Aiming to seize what is in me. The statement was later openly broadcast to many people. As a result I lost my family. Friends of mine. My career and business collapsed as well. Hard to get a new job. I later had to live on the run and changing into another identity unofficially to survive. Although I have made many police report but the police failed to take into account. The police eventually remove the case and sent me two letters in difference dated. Both of the letter contents really contradict each other. Weird!  But at that time I still believe that I was a Muslim, I do 5 time pray, fasting in ramadan, pay zakat, and etc.. but I just can not allowed myself to practice such bad behavior and ran for hypocritical life as what other muslims practice. Being racist to hatred to my fellow non-muslim that against my will. I found that there not only 'something' but there are many thing wrong in between my own belief with other belief.

5. Q: ‘He would need documentation evidencing his conviction for apostasy and something indicating that he has to return to the court for sentencing - I assume he is on bail at the moment?’

A : The second incident occurred a few years ago where I was being declared renounce Islam. I have filed a police report but the police did not make an inquiry and let the complaint ignored.

Explanation : A few months later (from the date of the incident took place), I found a letter that was distributed to one of the group members. The content of the letter was referring to me. The letter said there an ustadz (male religious teachers ) from the Islamic religious department said the confirmation that I was an agent of the Christian fellowship whose encouraging people to church for baptism. I absolutely have no idea as the contents of the letter were not true at all. It's all slander. Another type of an old fashion of extortion often done by many muslims in order to get rezki  (some sort of blessed income given/granted by the all supreme and the all lovely and the all almighty GOD) which required the hands of dishonest people to steal others belongings, in which later saying 'Alhamdulillah, amin amin amin rabbal alamin'.. I guess. I'm not at all interested in what other people believe that has nothing to do with their lives but so busy body impose others to what to believe is all about. Well, I'm not even buying that.

6. I have stated in my earlier post here that (several months ago) I has been met with some contacts with the members of NGOs.. but they can not represent me to suits the case in Sharia courts because they are not muslim attorney, it was also said to be in vain. In fact, I was advised to stay low and dig deep down and remain silent. Since the act or proceeding of making application to the court is deemed futile. The trial will boil and going for a long run and harm myself to more to come implications, and by the end of the long trial I do have not any backup for if bad become to worse happens. That is what I have advised.  The case could not be carried out in court because no lawyer dared to help me to fight the case in Sharia courts. Since I am not a lawyer…  How would I get the paper of  judgments from the judge? For that reason, I can only get what was able to get, the polis log report document (so many!), the documents created for the purpose of stealing my employee provident fund (EPF), the document that falsely made against me, the many of affidavits that was put aside by the majistret and more ..

7. I don't think there had any necessary to go suffer imprisonment, corporal punishment and severe damages and on.. for the amounts of persecution just to prove the need of evidences. Indeed, I supposed avoiding that from happens. No dead or damaged bodies will turn back with claims that they had been damaged by the persecution and grant any benefit...

8. Q1: 1) Is it possible to gather this documentation? Or do you have it already?
    A: I have collected a lot of documents, while for the apostasy judgment paper, I have to go for a long trial in court to fight the case by myself (ex Parte?.. ah ah.. I don't know.. you tell me...). From the record, no one has succeeded in the trial so far.    --   Is that necessary for me to do so??       
    If so.. I really need a secure protection..

(Fact about muslim ; A ‘Good Muslim’ are likely a damn fine calm river, but deep down there're crocodile. You can cross by boat, but you never cross by swim)

Q2: 2) How much money you think you need?
    A: I do not know how much it should be, but I concluded that for my preparation, flight tickets, accommodation. I will send all items to you before my departure, for the less, will be paid back after I get a job there and get paid by.  Is that okay?

Thanks for the kindness,

My Special Note….

I’ve tried everything.. I’ve tried to be a good Muslim among them.. I served everything they want out of me. I let them get everything they wanted out of me. Even my beloved one, even I lost everything.. but all that I did in fact useless. It all has never been appreciated at all. Everything I do in vain.

I’m not a rancorous person, I live my life in all alone with no one care. I have been patient and silent and been down so low for so long while the government people's sat down and watching and do nothing, and this high class GOD creature's.. the actions increasingly outrageous and inhumane and finally forced me to a dead end which I has no other way left to go and I finally began to realise that I have to find the way out and forgetting everything here. I am one who aspires to build a life far away from this habittans co-existence.

The way they has gone too much. All I can say by now enough is enough !

If God happens to exist.. then that God are the one at the first place to be responsible and to blamed because of making such defected creature that caused cancer to the mankind and damaging the world.

Regards,
    thnkyu
    Me

Reply #43 - February 10, 2016, 07:32 PM

Dear Asbie,

It's an honored in meeting you here.

I was a descent of Portuguese and Malay, was born muslim and orphan to a lonesome muslim grandma. This is seems to be the most precious time of my life since I truly feel living in a world full of happiness until that beloved grand’ma’ were paralyzed due to aged. At my ages of 8, I was taken custody to another muslim family. I was taught to hatred to those kaffir who are mostly chinese and indians and those whose not in the same fur as inferior creatures. I even encouraged to steal the belongings of those in the name of GOD, but nobody comes to answer me in proper manner why would I have to steal from those kaffir. Hence… I can not aligned myself with many of the teaching that I was obliged which is contrary to my inner spiritual aura. I do believes that peoples should be treated fairly and justly not because of their religious, ethnic or what ever they are made from. At my ages of 14, I managed to move out and stay with colleagues from various nations and culture. So as life going through and aged, so does the experiences and thoughts grows too.

I was a refugee in my own country. I use to always moving from one place to another place and has not stayed longer at one place to avoid of getting catch by the muzies authorities.  I'll stick around on this net only if I had a chance within proper safe situations.

My solemn and honored by your presence here too.

Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

What are your views on Islam? If it goes against the Quran and Sunnah and you claim to be right than you are not a muslim but a kafir.
     Reply #44 - February 10, 2016, 07:39 PM

Note; To Mr. Kamil.. Your are totally not welcome in this discussion, Please go away, go to somewhere else, maybe you can spent you time in moque now.. please leave us..

To answer question number  2) a), dan 2) b) ;

As in my best knowledge, applications for apostasy is not justified by the high court. A person or any person (born muslims) who tries or making the application or in any manner for the purpose of leaving Islam, said to have committed criminal act by sharia laws, and with it, the person will be detained and put to jail, tortured and forced to return to Islam (and the consequences for whole lives miserable).

By for example on my case,

1st) I was been declared apostates and no longer muslims, by a group of muslims and being acknowledged by imam in a mosque.

2nd) I was declared a christian and a christian mubaligh/agent because of encouraging muslims to church for baptism, and this claims were also certified by a cleric from the northern Islamic religious department.

3rd) For the next stage, (and the last option that I have?) .. That I have to file a case
    (ex Parte) on syariah high court. I used to handling some lawsuit in court by myself, and
    I know a certain extent how to prepare the suits paper to makes the claims. and I
    would also need to know the proper way/clause in handling this kind of lawsuit... just in case I were needed to do so.

Please advice..

Reply #45 - February 11, 2016, 06:35 PM

Ageo,

what do you think if we ask the administrator to send us individually each others' email addresses so we can communicate in private...without these Kamils.

m

Reply #46 - February 11, 2016, 06:52 PM

Yes .. it is a good idea, I really expecting that I can meet someone I could trust, in person. In a safe place. I now in a deadlocked. with the misfortunes that befall me. I did not ask anyone for money .. I just need someone to hear me. so that can comfort myself from what’s burdening me so long..

Reply #47 - February 11, 2016, 09:23 PM

You are able to communicate with each other via the PM system, but I will only say this: in any arrangements you might come to in private, always be mindful of your personal safety.
     Reply #48 - February 21, 2016, 10:45 AM

Asylum and/or any of these..

V.   I. In the past I got a letter from Attorney XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as below,
    _______________________________________________________________________________

1. Quebec Skilled Worker Program for Immigration to Canada to Reopen This Summer

The Canadian province of Quebec has confirmed that its flagship immigration program, the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), will have at least one more application intake period in 2016. An exact opening date has not yet been made public, but the government of Quebec has stated that it is scheduled for the summer months.

Read Full Story: http://click.canadavisa.com/ct.html?ufl=c&rtr=on&s=jaz5g,1i656,h8e,jfzk,1ukm,hxl9,4dp
    _______________________________________________________________________________

VI.   I also refer to; http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=23692

VII.   A a). and b). if I am given the opportunity, I'd rather be in a place where my presence can bring benefits to others, especially where the individual requires experience and expertise for the development of methods of energy consumption, increasing yield farming methods and processing methods of production, or given the opportunity to participate in any any organization aid to any person who is less fortunate, for example join support groups help advance the development of drainage infrastructure, agriculture and education in the field of manufacturing, automation engineering, production and farm automation management.

VIII.   My job in the past is as follows, by *cover letter* ; -

'I am a versatile technical support with more than 26 years of rich experience in factory automation, mechatronics, installation and commissioning of electrical and instrument works, operation, maintenance of assembly lines and project execution in oil refineries.

I have worked for reputed companies like Larson & Toubro LCC, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXXX), XXXXXXXXXXX Japan & XXXXXXXXXX Thailand, XXXXXXXXX & Tools and XXXXXXXXXXXX.

I have also worked with XXXXXXXXX Refinery Company supporting projects executed by reputed contractors – Larson & Toubro LCC Ltd & Foster Wheeler, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX Construction division.

With my experience and expertise, I am confident of excelling as a Designer of Instrumentation of Electrical/Electronic Systems, Embedded Programming, Robotic & Mechatronic, Process & System Control, Prototyping for studies and innovation and vast majority in Engineering field. I look forward to a meeting with you (in some circumstances and situations) to discuss how I can contribute to achieving superior results’.

Awaiting your response

Best Regards,
     thnkyu
    Me

Reply #49 - April 02, 2016, 02:37 PM

Now.. with some preparation, working with bunch of documents for asylum process. Heck ya.. this islamic mob with their sharia crazies really killing me.

Thanks anyway.

Reply #50 - September 03, 2016, 08:22 PM

Hello everyone, This is to updating you that I am now about to move out, probably will pay a visit to this CEMB for assistance. I really hope that you are willing to help me to make a start. Much thanks!

Reply #51 - September 04, 2016, 06:18 PM

Good to hear that you are getting to move out of there AGEO. What kind of assistance are you looking for?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #52 - September 06, 2016, 06:42 PM

Am looking for contacts and guidance..

Reply #53 - January 01, 2018, 01:24 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to wish you, all of you, a Happy New Year!

Also,.. Thanks to the staff of this site, CEMB, and everyone who works behind it, because of this site, I have finally managed to get out of my country. Thanks to all aof you!

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year 2018! 

thnkyu

Reply #54 - January 01, 2018, 03:22 PM

Happy new year  Smiley
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »