Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi I just wanted to say I support you !!

(Read 2076 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hi I just wanted to say I support you !!
     OP - December 10, 2015, 10:34 PM

HI,  I just had to sign up after seeing the Goldsmiths AHS lecture video the behaviour by some of the ISOC was disgusting lots of grown men trying to intimidate Maryam  (I think that's  her name sorry if it's the wrong spelling) then the LBGTS and feminist society sticking up for them calling Maryam an Islamophobic! ! Maryam is an ex muslim who used to live in Iran therefore she has more rights than most to criticise Islamic theology, members of the ISOC were mostly born in Britain so don't really know what living under shariah is like.

I've never been a muslim but have read the quran and hadith I'm also bisexual it saddens me that LBGT and feminist societies are supporting religious dogma over oppressed minorities which is what the left is supposed to be about. More and more non muslims are reading the quran hadith and waking up to what ideology they have been blindly supporting. No one in Britain has the right to try censor free speech regarding religion, religion has not been proved Muhammad could be a fictional prophet and Allah might not be real some muslims need to understand that the majority of the planet does not  believe in Allah or Muhammad so are free to mock as they please if there is really an all powerful almighty God do muslims think it needs protecting by humans? It just shows how weak islam as a religion is many cannot stand criticism incase people leave or have doubts. Anyway I'm an atheist and have never in my life been pressured to follow faith by family or community I came to atheism on my own. 

I just hope all humans can have the right to choose their faith or none at all someday. I just wanted to say you have a new supporter and I will try my best to wake up other non muslims who have been supporting islam against truly persecuted people like ex muslims and lgbt.

Sorry for going on!!!
     Reply #1 - December 11, 2015, 12:14 AM

Welcome to CEMB. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - December 11, 2015, 02:56 AM

Welcome! parrot

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #3 - December 11, 2015, 03:36 AM

Welcome  bunny

I'm grateful for people like you joining this forum.

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »