Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America

(Read 115471 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 ... 30 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America
     Reply #420 - November 23, 2016, 01:38 PM

Plenty of illegal immigrants pay taxes in the US.  You might want to acquaint yourself with some facts before you pontificate on the subject.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #421 - November 23, 2016, 01:56 PM

Only 6.1 million out of 15 million filed taxes.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
     Reply #422 - November 23, 2016, 02:20 PM

You are worried about taking money from often exploited, underpaid workers who do menial work under deplorable conditions, while not worrying about the hundreds of fortune 500 companies who routinely dodge their taxes.

You are looking in the wrong place to find your enemy.
     Reply #423 - November 23, 2016, 03:12 PM

Only 6.1 million out of 15 million filed taxes.

When did Donald Trump last file taxes?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #424 - November 23, 2016, 04:47 PM

Just catching up here. Musi, those two posts are totally fucking awesome. Best comments on this debacle yet. Cheesy

ETA: Although I must disapprove of the misuse of an apostrophe. You got it right twice, but failed on the third. Remember that there is the death penalty for apostrophe. Be very afraid. Tongue

You've probably run off to molest Kualas again. But great to see you again Oz.

And thanks for adding to my already existing insecurities about apostrophes'. I will not use them again until my confidence in my use of them has been fully restored. I've read up on how to use them properly, twice, but obviously not enough went in. It might help if I stop wanking for just a few moments, the next time I read  up on them?

Hi
     Reply #425 - November 23, 2016, 04:55 PM

I hate to add to your insecurities musivore, but you can't spell koalas either.  Were you wanking when you read about those too?   mysmilie_977

Reply #426 - November 23, 2016, 05:13 PM

Oh shit yeah. Think I was excited by the wanking joke I had lined up, and forgot to do the groundwork properly. Which is ridiculous because it was a weak joke anyhow...

But that's me, I get excited too easily. That's why a typical shag for me lasts 39 seconds. And that includes undressing. I only have to think about the things I am about to do, and I'm literally done. I've never actually got as far as doing the things that I plan to do, otherwise I'd be an ace lover; I can feel that in my bone(r)s.

That's more info than you requested Cheetah and I apologise for that. And apologies for trolling this thread also - that is Abid's job and he will be stewing.

Hi
     Reply #427 - November 23, 2016, 05:30 PM

Cheesy

Reply #428 - November 23, 2016, 08:29 PM

I will try to change myself.
    I will stop my sarcastic nature.
    I feel I unintentional troll people.
    This is bad.
    Please help me change myself.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America
     Reply #429 - November 23, 2016, 11:10 PM

illegals pay taxes. What ? lol
     Cheesy

They are taxed in the form of payroll taxes. What happens is an illegal will use a fake Social Security number to gain employment as this a requirement. This fake number is submitted by the employer to the government. The government does not cross-reference this number with an actual person (this is the breakdown in the system). However the illegal's pay is still taxed as the number is what matters not the who. Illegals thus pay millions to billions in taxes but receive less or no benefits from the services these taxes cover.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/undocumented-immigrants-and-taxes/499604/

Reply #430 - November 23, 2016, 11:19 PM

Trump has tiny hands lmao

I was so right.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/GTY_donald_trump_ml_160304_16x9_992.jpg

Lol @ his baby hands.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #431 - November 23, 2016, 11:25 PM

hmm...  partial Prader-Willi syndrome effect?  Greek gene pool?

Good for AMRIKA

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #432 - November 23, 2016, 11:31 PM

Times like these make me love Britain even more.

Reply #433 - November 23, 2016, 11:39 PM

Haha, well spotted

Hi
     Reply #434 - November 23, 2016, 11:44 PM

Eh, I guess my hyper observancy can be useful sometimes.

Reply #435 - November 23, 2016, 11:45 PM

Times like these make me love Britain even more.

No doubt brits are more secular than americans.
    But I have heard that England do have racial problems more than US.

Reply #436 - November 23, 2016, 11:49 PM

Not sure where you heard that.

Either way, it's nothing that a good kick to head can't fix.

Reply #437 - November 24, 2016, 12:19 AM

I don't think any country can be complacent when it comes to racial problems.  America has trigger happy cops shooting black people, Britain recently had a neo nazi freak who murdered an elected politician in the street.  Even nice, liberal Norway had Anders Breivik.

Reply #438 - November 24, 2016, 03:36 AM

illegals pay taxes. What ? lol
     Cheesy

When you are illegal you do not do ANYTHING to get noticed. Our illegals are mostly very law abiding. If you are being paid for work then you are paying taxes, because if you don't pay taxes it is going to get you audited. Getting audited means your status can be noticed. The illegals who do not pay taxes are employed by CITIZENS WHO ARE NOT PAYING TAXES because they are paying under the table. Why are they paying illegals under the table? TO AVOID TAXES. Why don't the illegals who work for them pay taxes on their income anyway? Because when their returns show employment under someone who did not file taxes paid for the employee, they put that person at risk for audit, and they most likely lose their jobs.
    So there you have citizens trying to avoid taxation by hiring people who are undocumented and then create this vicious cycle.
    Then we have undocumented people working above board who are paying taxes for years and years and often are not eligible for the same benefits as citizens- even though they are doing what citizens do. No Social Security, in most states no welfare, etc. So they pay in, and they don't take out what they pay in -ever.
    This is a huge reason as to why we have illegals. It often WORKS in the government's favor. For real.
    If you don't understand how documentation and taxation work in the USA then you need go out and talk to people.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #439 - November 24, 2016, 02:51 PM

ETA: Although I must disapprove of the misuse of an apostrophe. You got it right twice, but failed on the third. Remember that there is the death penalty for apostrophe. Be very afraid. Tongue

Fuck apostrophe's

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #440 - November 24, 2016, 03:02 PM

Yeah talking against jihad and islamists is bigotry ?

Leave spencer.
    You tell me, islam is good ?
    Jihad is good ?

Okay, I'll leave Spencer. What do you believe to be the nature of the threat to the western world from Islamism and Jihadism? Most importantly, what is your evidence to support your belief?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #441 - November 24, 2016, 04:25 PM

I must say its really an eye opener to learn about undocumented immigrants paying taxes and the business owners using illegal means to avoid paying taxes and exploiting labour at the same time.,if that's not corruption,i dont know what that means. Trickle down economy my ass

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #442 - November 24, 2016, 04:43 PM

Okay, I'll leave Spencer. What do you believe to be the nature of the threat to the western world from Islamism and Jihadism? Most importantly, what is your evidence to support your belief?

Now I am open to everything. I will think critically before saying anything.
    Nature of threats, look at syria & iraq. That war is taking place because of 1400 years of shia& sunni conflict. Islamic values are against liberties of many group including women.
    Many pubs are closed now in muslim neighborhoods in europe.
    I fear radicalism from islam in West.
    Real islam is against progress. Now let moderate and liberal muslims say whatever they want to say.
    ISIS is following real islam which is inhumane & barbaric.

Reply #443 - November 25, 2016, 01:37 AM

I am of the opinion that rule of law and democratic values are more than enough to deal with these threats. I think the United States for one was very much on the right track. The kind of distrust that a guy like Trump breeds isn't going to do anything to further the process of assimilation of Muslim communities.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #444 - November 25, 2016, 08:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wStbTSbbbZs

Reply #445 - November 26, 2016, 11:26 AM

something is wrong with you abidali.,  what  is that silly ooold Indian movie song of Dead Indian actor  has to do with  AMRIKA TRUMP?

you can do something useful even if you are on some medication.. AMERIKEES are filled with mind control drugs .either they are prescribed or on the streets or from  their television/media mafia

http://www.cadenagramonte.cu/english/show/articles/24810:article-by-fidel-castro-brother-obama

.................The native populations don’t exist at all in Obama’s mind. Nor does he say that the Revolution swept away racial discrimination, or that pensions and salaries for all Cubans were decreed by it before Mr. Barrack Obama was 10 years old. The hateful, racist bourgeois custom of hiring strongmen to expel Black citizens from recreational centers was swept away by the Cuban Revolution - that which would go down in history for the battle against apartheid that liberated Angola, putting an end to the presence of nuclear weapons on a continent of more than a billion inhabitants. This was not the objective of our solidarity, but rather to help the peoples of Angola, Mozambique, Guinea Bissau and others under the fascist colonial domination of Portugal............

that is a good one to read,,

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #446 - November 26, 2016, 07:01 PM

I don't think any country can be complacent when it comes to racial problems.  America has trigger happy cops shooting black people, Britain recently had a neo nazi freak who murdered an elected politician in the street.  Even nice, liberal Norway had Anders Breivik.

I don't think we'll ever eliminate racism completely, tho; it seems to be a part of human nature to want to divide everything (including ourselves) into categories and dislike some of the categories. So the best we can hope to do is probably to remove it from having institutional power.

I think America's gun culture is dumb in general, we've always got people shooting other people, not just cops and not just racists, so I think that's probably why our cops are a bit jumpy all the time. I think a bigger problem in our culture in general when it comes to racism is stuff like unfair sentencing gaps, mandatory sentencing, laws that are written to discriminate in a roundabout way, and the absolutely insane three strike rule. The crack cocaine vs cocaine sentencing gap is the go-to example for this, but it's not the only one.

The reason why I think this is a bigger issue is that I don't think we can prove that the cops who shoot people are racists, and I don't think that very many of them are dyed in the wool racists who think black people are just inferiors. I think they're more likely to think of black people as criminals because they see their jails full of black people disproportion and say to themselves, even if it's on an unconscious level "well, if black people aren't criminals, why are there so many in jail?"

I also think that the importance of this issue and the long-term negative effects it has on black communities is severely underrated by the general public. It's a significant cause of fatherlessness in African American households, which causes an increased likelihood of the children's future poverty and future criminal behavior. However, the "black people getting shot by cops" thing gains a lot more attention for basically the same reason as this thought experiment: imagine a world where smoking has no negative health effects, but one cigarette in every 18,750th pack is actually dynamite. People would be losing their heads loudly and messily all over the world. However, in such a universe, there would still be the same number of people dying from cigarettes as already do in our world. It's how our brains calculate risk. Vsauce did a video on this problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-CK8VxMz9g

So basically, even though the actual number of black men shot by cops is very low relative to the population, it sticks out more to us and seems like a much bigger problem than African American men being taken from their homes, families, and communities for decades or for the rest of their lives by unfair laws that give them much longer sentences and by the insane 3 strike rule that gives them life sentences for minor infractions. They're still being permanently removed from their homes and families but it's in a much less dramatic way.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from America
     Reply #447 - November 26, 2016, 08:14 PM

I must say its really an eye opener to learn about undocumented immigrants paying taxes and the business owners using illegal means to avoid paying taxes and exploiting labour at the same time.,if that's not corruption,i dont know what that means. Trickle down economy my ass

You missed an issue here. If people are working illegally then they have been taxed by illegal methods. If deported every single one should receive a full reimbursement of their taxes that hinge upon valid visa, SSN, and/or citizenship as a requirement to be taxed. Otherwise the US is profiteering from illegals. I wonder how many would support deportation if they thought about the billions in payments. People complain about illegals abusing the system. Do they even consider how the system abused illegals? Probably not.

Reply #448 - November 26, 2016, 09:07 PM

Oh yes absolutely our government makes out like bandits from our illegals and our legals, too. Since legals don't get benefits, either. Well, at least not all.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #449 - November 26, 2016, 11:45 PM

something is wrong with you abidali.,  what  is that silly ooold Indian movie song of Dead Indian actor  has to do with  AMRIKA TRUMP?

you can do something useful even if you are on some medication.. AMERIKEES are filled with mind control drugs .either they are prescribed or on the streets or from  their television/media mafia

that is a good one to read,,

On drugs doesn't mean yezevee that you are insane or incompetent. Everyone doesn't have same life. Some people need help.
    I like Indian songs.
    What is wrong with that song yezevee?

• Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 ... 30 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »