Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Refugee just like timing bomb

(Read 15711 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Refugee just like timing bomb
     Reply #30 - November 15, 2015, 10:30 PM

I am quite suspicious of those passports. I would be interested to see if they were genuine, and if not, if they were in fact carried through the ports claimed on the document- with real stamps.

It can't be a surprise that the islamic state is having some of their people posing as refugees either way.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #31 - November 15, 2015, 10:41 PM

They put a lot of effort into arguing that refugees shouldn't be leaving Syria and that Muslims should be heading the other way.

http://jihadology.net/2015/11/14/the-islamic-state-on-refugees-leaving-syria/
     Reply #32 - November 15, 2015, 11:29 PM

If that comment is in response to mine, that doesn't mean they won't see opportunity. I shall now check out your link.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #33 - November 15, 2015, 11:39 PM

That link only seems to be working intermittently. Here's the intro to the article:
    For those who want to blame the attacks on Paris on refugees, you might want to get your facts straight. The reality is, The Islamic State (IS) loathes that individuals are fleeing Syria for Europe. It undermines IS’ message that its self-styled Caliphate is a refuge, because if it was, individuals would actually go there in droves since it’s so close instead of 100,000s of people risking their lives through arduous journeys that could lead to death en route to Europe.

Here are descriptions of the messaging that IS put out on refugees in mid-September. There is no sign that Syrians in any appreciable number have heeded IS’ calls...

Which doesn't rule out sending out militants posing as refugees, but it doesn't fit in well with their usual propaganda line.
     Reply #34 - November 16, 2015, 01:17 AM

It can't be a surprise that the islamic state is having some of their people posing as refugees either way.

No, you would be right. But still I want to know.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #35 - November 16, 2015, 01:33 AM

Seeing all the tefugees fleeing to Europe instead of their Caliphate obviously annoys ISIS. But just because something is bad for ISIS, that doesn't automatically make it good for Europe. The fact is ISIS could be wiped out tomorrow but we would still have problems with the ideology of Radical Islam.
     Reply #36 - November 16, 2015, 09:18 AM

Worood, hello.

We know that you've suffered a lot over the last few years, and we - the moderators of this site - genuinely sympathise. This is obviously a very emotional subject for you, and we'd love to be supportive however we can, as your struggles are of a different magnitude to those that many of us on this forum have faced. However, if your only focus in this forum is to damn all Muslims, then we cannot sit back and let you continue unopposed. Like you, other members of this forum will have Muslim family members, if not always friends, and certainly memories of their previous lives as ordinary Muslims; unlike you, it would seem, these are reasons enough for most of us to reject your caricature of Muslims as uniquely capable of evil.

I would recommend that you re-read the rules of this forum, and consider whether this forum is really the right place for you right now. If it is, then we welcome you, but ask only that you cut down on the sweeping condemnations and the outright vilification of all Muslims, as we think that's only fair.
     Reply #37 - November 16, 2015, 10:47 AM

Just a quick two cents on that: supposing there was a passport found at ground zero of an attack, can it be inferred that it belonged to the attacker as opposed to:
    --Someone trying to stop the attacker, who therefore ended up being at the center of the attack;
    --Someone whose identity was stolen by the attacker, perhaps at an earlier date, perhaps after their own murder;
    --Someone who happened to have been standing near the attacker and died;
    --Someone who was near the attacker, panicked, and dropped it while escaping, etc.

I just thought it was important to point out that there are options other than "it was definitely the people whose passports were found" and "it was an inside job/false flag operation/mossad/etc."

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #38 - November 16, 2015, 07:32 PM

I am quite suspicious of those passports. I would be interested to see if they were genuine, and if not, if they were in fact carried through the ports claimed on the document- with real stamps.

See this report: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-ahmed-almuhameds-passport-may-have-been-planted-by-terrorists-a6735476.html
     Reply #39 - November 16, 2015, 09:05 PM

How do ISIS terrorists get back into France after having been fighting in Syria? Surely the French intelligence is tracking any young Muslim men who flew to Turkey in the last few years and have not been heard of since? The only obvious way I can think of is posing as a Syrian refugee. ISIS must have no shortage of real passports of Syrians that they massacred.
     Reply #40 - November 16, 2015, 10:21 PM

The plot thickens...
    A man has been detained in Serbia after he was found carrying a Syrian passport matching the same details as one found near the body of one of the Paris suicide bombers.

The document also carried the details of 25-year-old Almohammad Ahmad but with a different photograph to the one found on Friday...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/serbian-police-arrest-man-carrying-syrian-passport-with-exact-same-details-as-document-found-on-a6736471.html
     Reply #41 - November 17, 2015, 02:13 AM

Yes, that is what I was looking for.

Reply #42 - November 17, 2015, 02:13 AM

Very handy.

Reply #43 - November 17, 2015, 02:14 AM

How do ISIS terrorists get back into France after having been fighting in Syria? Surely the French intelligence is tracking any young Muslim men who flew to Turkey in the last few years and have not been heard of since? The only obvious way I can think of is posing as a Syrian refugee. ISIS must have no shortage of real passports of Syrians that they massacred.

Very true.

Reply #44 - November 17, 2015, 11:31 AM

Disappearing to Turkey is not proof of being a terrorist/daesh supporter, though. What do you expect should be done when someone with a valid passport tries to reenter their home country when you cannot be certain they were fighters or committed any crimes? Perhaps some may pose as refugees, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion until there's evidence.

I think it's much more likely that you're looking at the cost of your freedoms: you cannot be punished before committing a crime. But that also means that you cannot expect others to be punished before they commit crimes. The government can "flag" them and keep watch on them, but how do you penalize someone unless the law is broken? Would you want to live in a place that tried?
     Reply #45 - June 10, 2016, 07:21 PM

Finally I get out from Middle East it's time to expose the truth, people must to know the danger that they will be if we not stand against sharia law

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #46 - June 10, 2016, 07:44 PM

Finally I get out from Middle East,,,

Afro Congratulations! Where are you heading?
     Reply #47 - June 11, 2016, 03:22 AM

A million congratulations!!

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
     Reply #48 - June 12, 2016, 12:29 PM

I'm in Europe now

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #49 - June 12, 2016, 12:29 PM

A million congratulations!!

Thank you

Reply #50 - June 13, 2016, 05:49 AM

Warning for Europe and other countries that accepted Muslims refugees , you must to know a lot from ISIS members they enter Europe with refugees and they threaten to invade Europe then they will make terriers action there to revenge from Europe and spread sharia law by increased numbers of Muslims as you know Muslim man he can breed so fast by married to 4 or more from females as you know Mohammed told them " breed , increase I will be proud for you between the nation " and that's really make a problem they will increase Muslims people  to dominate the world or to control world by majority that effect on the opinion of the world .

Lol,Cool warning though

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #51 - June 13, 2016, 05:54 AM

Finally I get out from Middle East it's time to expose the truth, people must to know the danger that they will be if we not stand against sharia law

Oh boy

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #52 - June 13, 2016, 06:50 AM

When I was a Muslim, I was always very vocal about what I thought of back then as the mistreatment of refugees by our government. But now I see that it's not just a black and white image, the situation is a lot more complex.

Firstly, while I acknowledge that most of these Syrian refugees are genuinely in a life threatening situation and I feel very bad for them, for all the children, and for all the friends and family members people there have had lost.

But the problem is as I have seen in many German news reports and documentaries recently, no one is happy with the influx of these refugees. The average people of Germany certainly aren't.

If I took a survey to these refugees and asked them what they thought of same sex marriage being legal, women dressing immodestly, and the use of free speech to speak out against this death cult of Islam, you would realize that their backwards views are incompatible with a Western democracy.

Islam is the problem. It is like a virus that might randomly cause someone to go crazy and take 50 lives. Most infected by Islam are peaceful, but if you welcome in more Muslims you increase that chance.

Even if there is a 1% chance that there is ISIS sympathizers amongst their midst or they might become an extremist, we must take it as an absolute certainty. I would not like to have a repeat of the Beslan school siege in Australia.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #53 - June 13, 2016, 07:56 AM

................... I would not like to have a repeat of the Beslan school siege in Australia.

boy  your  geography is completely screwed up after you left Islam Winterfell or it was bad to start with ..   That  Beslan school is in Russia

Dammit read the post properly..   finmad

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #54 - June 13, 2016, 09:55 AM

I meant a repeat of an incident similar to the Beslan siege.* in Australia instead of Russia. Luckily we haven't had any major Islamist terrorist attacks here, until the Sydney Lindt cafe siege last year.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #55 - June 13, 2016, 10:05 AM

I meant a repeat of an incident similar to the Beslan siege.* in Australia instead of Russia. Luckily we haven't had any major Islamist terrorist attacks here, until the Sydney Lindt cafe siege last year.

Oops I didn't read your post carefully Winterfell ., sorry about that.,

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #56 - June 13, 2016, 12:46 PM

Lol,Cool warning though

Bitch please I'm an atheist asshole

Reply #57 - June 13, 2016, 03:41 PM

Oops I didn't read your post carefully Winterfell ., sorry about that.,

I am sorry I wasn't too clear as well. I was typing that on my mobile phone on my way to uni. So I forgot to recheck for grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #58 - June 13, 2016, 06:24 PM

Warning for Europe and other countries that accepted Muslims refugees , you must to know a lot from ISIS members they enter Europe with refugees and they threaten to invade Europe then they will make terriers action there to revenge from Europe and spread sharia law by increased numbers of Muslims as you know Muslim man he can breed so fast by married to 4 or more from females as you know Mohammed told them " breed , increase I will be proud for you between the nation " and that's really make a problem they will increase Muslims people  to dominate the world or to control world by majority that effect on the opinion of the world .

A question for you Worood:

I understand that you have had a hard time. Considering this, if you were to flee to country where it is safe for you to be yourself and claim asylum, would you want to be treated with compassion or would you prefer to be regarded with suspicion and deported due to your background. If someone decided that you were a Muslim who was practising so-called "taqiyyah" and pretending to be an ex-Muslim, so they treated you the way you re asking that Muslims be treated, would you say that's fair?
     Reply #59 - June 13, 2016, 07:47 PM

I am sorry I wasn't too clear as well. I was typing that on my mobile phone on my way to uni. So I forgot to recheck for grammatical or spelling mistakes.

A question for you Worood:

I understand that you have had a hard time. Considering this, if you were to flee to country where it is safe for you to be yourself and claim asylum, would you want to be treated with compassion or would you prefer to be regarded with suspicion and deported due to your background. If someone decided that you were a Muslim who was practising so-called "taqiyyah" and pretending to be an ex-Muslim, so they treated you the way you re asking that Muslims be treated, would you say that's fair?

There's a lot from things can expose you if you are faking for tiaqiyaa or you are not Muslims anymore I will not mention that here  cuz I have accounts in Facebook you can see me there .
    And of course it safe they will suspect me just like bad ass cuz now they make us Look like in the suspicious area   

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »