Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Refugee just like timing bomb

(Read 15733 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Refugee just like timing bomb
     OP - September 26, 2015, 10:29 PM

Warning for Europe and other countries that accepted Muslims refugees , you must to know a lot from ISIS members they enter Europe with refugees and they threaten to invade Europe then they will make terriers action there to revenge from Europe and spread sharia law by increased numbers of Muslims as you know Muslim man he can breed so fast by married to 4 or more from females as you know Mohammed told them " breed , increase I will be proud for you between the nation " and that's really make a problem they will increase Muslims people  to dominate the world or to control world by majority that effect on the opinion of the world .

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #1 - September 26, 2015, 10:45 PM

Warning for Europe and other countries that accepted Muslims refugees , you must to know a lot from ISIS members they enter Europe with refugees and they threaten to invade Europe then they will make terriers action there to revenge from Europe and spread sharia law by increased numbers of Muslims as you know Muslim man he can breed so fast by married to 4 or more from females as you know Mohammed told them " breed , increase I will be proud for you between the nation " and that's really make a problem they will increase Muslims people  to dominate the world or to control world by majority that effect on the opinion of the world .

Hmm Hello Wo-rood   how are you doing?  don't worry.. you became Ex-.. didn't you?   So make them ex-...

You know you need to be a Muslim to become Ex-Muslim....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - September 26, 2015, 10:49 PM

I'm not fine , and no I can't make them ex they destroy my life so I must to expose the truth about them

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #3 - September 26, 2015, 10:55 PM

I'm not fine ,

well I can see that you are not fine.. but what happened rood? let us cool down a bit help me out...

and no I can't make them ex they destroy my life so I must to expose the truth about them

well life  is not permanent .. it goes away and new life follows as long as oxygen and water is around at NTP.  so where is the truth rood?  may I call  you as rood??

Reply #4 - September 26, 2015, 11:00 PM

I don't mind , and the truth behind the pretty face of course

Reply #5 - September 26, 2015, 11:06 PM

I don't mind , and the truth behind the pretty face of course

I am sorry I didn't understand your words rood
    what   don't you mind?
    and why truth is behind pretty face?
    whose face is pretty?

Reply #6 - September 26, 2015, 11:13 PM

Only time can reveal everything

Reply #7 - September 26, 2015, 11:17 PM

Only time can reveal everything

really., that is a very cryptic message  man.,   So how much time?

Reply #8 - September 26, 2015, 11:23 PM

By the way Worood it means Roses Smiley

Reply #9 - September 26, 2015, 11:34 PM

By the way Worood it means Roses Smiley

Oh really... well that is for rich people from Dubai., 

but I see this picture  Huh?

you like Brad Pit? I mean Pitt

Reply #10 - September 26, 2015, 11:45 PM

You can say my name from Dubai but my life it's just like Brad Pitt  life in Night Club Smiley

Reply #11 - September 26, 2015, 11:46 PM

Warning for Europe and other countries that accepted Muslims refugees , you must to know a lot from ISIS members they enter Europe with refugees and they threaten to invade Europe then they will make terriers action there to revenge from Europe and spread sharia law by increased numbers of Muslims as you know Muslim man he can breed so fast by married to 4 or more from females as you know Mohammed told them " breed , increase I will be proud for you between the nation " and that's really make a problem they will increase Muslims people  to dominate the world or to control world by majority that effect on the opinion of the world .

Europe has plenty of reasons to worry about the refugee crisis and the potential of ISIS members among them is just one.   Its also one that Europe is already aware of, and I suppose our politicians will deal with it about as efficiently as they deal with everything else.   Roll Eyes

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #12 - September 26, 2015, 11:56 PM

You can say my name from Dubai but my life it's just like Brad Pitt  life in Night Club Smiley

really?  oh my goodness gracious  CEMB is very lucky to have a person of that stature . So what is the problem?

So your life is like Brad Pitt's life?...  Man you are a very lucky guy,  then you must be having /had some sort of Angelina Jolie   in your life and private jets to fly..

Reply #13 - September 27, 2015, 12:14 AM

Your IQ negative unfortualty

Reply #14 - September 27, 2015, 12:19 AM

Your IQ negative unfortualty

that is indeed a fact dear Worood ., but that is NOT UNFORTUNATE., I am very fortunate to have  negative IQ  

So  Desert Flower  by chance  do you know   Maryam  Al Noori from Dubai?  

Reply #15 - September 27, 2015, 01:05 AM

No, I don't know her who's she ?

Reply #16 - September 27, 2015, 01:15 AM

No, I don't know her who's she ?

that is Ok .. well then you are NOT like high flying  Brad Jolie Pitt.,    So tell me about these words of yours...,

there are many  different issues you are raising in that post .

Is it only Muslim men that are problem to Europe or Muslim women also a problem??

Reply #17 - September 27, 2015, 04:20 AM

Is it only Muslim men that are problem to Europe or Muslim women also a problem??

And what about children (including orphans)? Is there a specific age at which a person becomes a problem?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #18 - September 27, 2015, 11:04 AM

Muslim man he's the most problem  becuse he control everything and woman in Islam it's just like animal that male of her family own her just like property , they treating any woman just like underage she can't mange her life without permission from her family I mean any male can control her life from the younger male to the old one

Reply #19 - September 27, 2015, 11:19 AM

Muslim man he's the most problem  because he control everything and woman in Islam it's just like animal that male of her family own her just like property , they treating any woman just like underage she can't mange her life without permission from her family I mean any male can control her life from the younger male to the old one

Well Worood some times you sound rude and angry but I do agree with some points of yours. So basically you are saying In Islam Muslim Male is the problem.

I guess indirectly you are saying Muslim males that follow literal Islamic so-called scriptures are the problem.  please correct me if my guess on understanding of your words is wrong..

Reply #20 - September 27, 2015, 12:22 PM

My biggest concern for now is where will they all be rehoused.. in camps resembling the ones in ww2,  or stinking ghettos ?? 
     Reply #21 - September 27, 2015, 03:16 PM

Yeah exclthy what you said it's right

Reply #22 - September 28, 2015, 08:04 AM

The biggest question I have for you, Worood, is do you think that these refugees are capable of change? Even if we assume for a minute that you're right and every single one of them is a terrorist waiting to happen (which I don't believe for a second--there are tons of factors that go into someone being radicalized besides "religion"--for example, the violence done in the drug trade in Mexico is just as barbaric as anything happening in Syria)--let's just assume you're right and they're all terrorists. Do you think they can change? Do you think they can become constructive members of society?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • Muslim Refugee just like “Ticking Bomb„
     Reply #23 - November 15, 2015, 02:28 PM

What happened in Paris it exactly what I warning you from it, ever muslin have little ISIS in his mind it appear when found a suitable environment .

Reply #24 - November 15, 2015, 09:23 PM

Is there any actual proof that the people who carried out the attacks were actually people who had come in as refugees escaping IS? additionally, it doesn't negate the fact that the majority of the refugees are people who are trying to ESCAPE the type of people who are carrying out these attacks. The vast majority of the people being killed by IS are themselves Muslims. Especially the Shia and other minority sect communities.

Reply #25 - November 15, 2015, 09:38 PM

Every Muslim have a little ISIS in his head, It show when found a suitable environment .

Reply #26 - November 15, 2015, 09:53 PM

Is there any actual proof that the people who carried out the attacks were actually people who had come in as refugees escaping IS?

Reports one of them had a Syrian passport showing entry via Greece.

Greece names man whose Syrian passport was found at Paris attacks

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-names-man-whose-syrian-passport-found-paris-181514100.html

Passport linked to terrorist complicates Syrian refugee crisis

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/europe/paris-attacks-passports/index.html

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #27 - November 15, 2015, 09:58 PM

I am quite suspicious of those passports. I would be interested to see if they were genuine, and if not, if they were in fact carried through the ports claimed on the document- with real stamps.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #28 - November 15, 2015, 10:00 PM

Every Muslim have a little ISIS in his head, It show when found a suitable environment .

Not more than any other human of any other background. Some people have a greater probability of becoming violent than others, but this is not based on their skin color or the place where they were born. It can be exacerbated by the same factors that may make a person hyper-religious, but the correlation is not direct causation. The probability of a person becoming violent towards themselves/others is based on a number of factors, including general overall health, feelings of hopelessness, a desire to see change without another method to bring it about, financial situation, support network (eg family, friends), substance abuse or other things that may disrupt normal brain functioning, etc. It's not a direct path from Islam to terrorism, *even if* the numbers were significantly higher for Muslims to turn to violence, which as I have said before, I don't believe has been demonstrated.

Reply #29 - November 15, 2015, 10:04 PM

I assume then, that Worood wants us to distrust all refugees originating from Muslim countries, including herself. We have had refugees come to the US for a very long time, and very rarely a problem. History belies her words.

I am however, just as surprised to hear her say that I was potentially violent simply for saying my prayers.
    I think that is ridiculous.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »