Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: London Bridge Attack

(Read 14357 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #30 - June 05, 2017, 07:38 PM

https://www.dawn.com/news/1337597/uk-police-name-two-london-attackers-say-one-previously-known-to-them

British police on Monday named two of the three attackers who killed seven people near London Bridge late on Saturday and injured dozens more, and said one of them was previously known to the security services.

London's Metropolitan Police said one attacker was Khuram Shazad Butt, aged 27. Butt was previously known to police and domestic spy agency, MI5 and was a British citizen who had been born in Pakistan, the police said.

“However, there was no intelligence to suggest that this attack was being planned and the investigation had been prioritised accordingly,” police said.

Butt appeared in a Channel 4 documentary entitled “The Jihadis Next Door” about British extremists that was broadcast last year, British media reported.

The second attacker was named as Rachid Redouane, aged 30, who also went by the identity Rachid Elkhdar and was not known to police. Redouane claimed to be Moroccan and Libyan.

Police said they were still working to establish the identity of the third attacker.

“I would urge anyone with information about these men, their movements in the days and hours before the attack and the places they frequented to come forward,” national counter-terrorism police chief Mark Rowley said in the statement.

“At any one time MI5 and police are conducting around 500 active investigations, involving 3,000 subjects of interest.

“Additionally, there are around 20,000 individuals who are former subjects of interest, whose risk remains subject to review by MI5 and its partners,” he said.

Police said they now had 10 people in custody after releasing two of the 12 people arrested on Sunday.

these  rogues why don't they jump in front of running  training to  go to jannah  instead of ruining the lives of  millions of Pakistani people and the name of the country..?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #31 - June 05, 2017, 07:57 PM

Because suicide dont give 72 vigins
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #32 - June 06, 2017, 01:18 PM

Look at these three Idiots

Youssef Zaghba, , a 22-year-old Italian of Moroccan descent

Khuram Shazad Butt, 27, a Pakistan-born Briton,

Rachid Redouane, 30, a self-described Moroccan-Libyan dual national.

who ruined their lives and 100s of others because of stupid faiths  and  listening morons who run around  mosques  as preaching leaders and Islamic intellectuals .. That is what stupid unquestionable faiths do..

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #33 - June 06, 2017, 04:39 PM

ETA - and btw, if ISIS did really want to make the government reap what they sew, they would do the same as the IRA did at Brighton and Downing Street.  As it is, they're letting the government off the hook at best, and assisting them to stay in power at worst.

They may not have taken a leaf from IRA but they do what works in their favour. Provoking the government into a never-ending  war and it's working. Right wingers and neocons are in for it already.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #34 - June 06, 2017, 04:42 PM

^
    3 terrorist attacks have happened in a matter of months as Theresa May has been Prime Minister. Usually it's right wingers/conservatives who offer the biggest assurances on the matters of security. Yet the police over the past 7 years has been 'streamlined'. And Theresa May was Home Secretary (interior minister) for 6 of those years. I don't think she's in a position to put a tough face on. On the matter of security, ironically it's Corbyn who's coming off better now. Not long ago May went to Saudi Arabia primarily for trade. I don't remember her discussing Saudi Arabia's export of extremism abroad.

Neither did I

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #35 - June 06, 2017, 04:53 PM

As Bill Warner once said.....jihad of the toung..pen..mind and soul must be betten first or there will always be jihad of the sword.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #36 - June 06, 2017, 05:02 PM

As Bill Warner once said.....jihad of the toung..pen..mind and soul must be betten first or there will always be jihad of the sword.

Seriously?
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #37 - June 06, 2017, 05:19 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #38 - June 06, 2017, 06:20 PM

Whats so funny about my comment about Bill Warner?
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #39 - June 07, 2017, 10:43 AM

End the first caliph scam!

Challenge the central myth - that killing infidels and dying in the process will take the Muslim to paradise.
    It was probably invented by Abu Bakr in 632 to bring forced converts from Christianity under military discipline.  The story is there in surah Maryam if you look hard enough.
    Please follow my campaign on Facebook.

Sajah Suaeed
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #40 - June 07, 2017, 11:39 AM

hello   Sajah Suaeed  .. although it is nothing to do with London Bridge knife Attacks glad to read your post here
    End the first caliph scam!

Challenge the central myth - that killing infidels and dying in the process will take the Muslim to paradise.
    It was probably invented by Abu Bakr in 632 to bring forced converts from Christianity under military discipline.  The story is there in surah Maryam if you look hard enough.
    Please follow my campaign on Facebook.

Sajah Suaeed

that is your first post ..  and you are enquiring/investigating   Quran...did you know that Surah Maryam which is 19th surah in the book was actually allegedly revealed  as 44th surah in alleged  revelation order ?

So that link gives you all the verses of Surah Maryam.,   Now you go in to that folder and write the story you think is relevant and how that surah was invented by  Abu Bakr in 632 ..  Oops   Abu Bakr   is a wrong name .. I call that fool  as ABU BAKHRA .......Abu  The Goat...  it would be interesting to read your version  of the story on that Surah  Maryam..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #41 - June 07, 2017, 09:47 PM

They may not have taken a leaf from IRA but they do what works in their favour. Provoking the government into a never-ending  war and it's working. Right wingers and neocons are in for it already.

And you think this is something to be pleased about?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #42 - June 08, 2017, 05:26 AM

While folks are going to blame Islamists/Jihadists for all the bombings going on and bash them in numerous ways as usual,all I would say is your government reaps what it sows

And here I thought it was innocent people simply walking down the street and children at a pop concert. I have to ask, what exactly is wrong with bashing islamists/jihadists?

that is nonsense ..   The security services  many western countries can easily keep track of all of them if they do not have any ulterior motives of using these rogues

They really can't. It takes, at absolute minimum, twenty people to keep tabs on one person. That's 60000 police/intelligence officers 24/7. And that's just the ones that are known as a current potential threat.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • London Bridge Attack
     Reply #43 - June 08, 2017, 08:49 AM

And you think this is something to be pleased about?

Jesus,did I show any indication of being pleased about it? You are now overreacting to my statements.

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #44 - June 08, 2017, 09:00 AM

And here I thought it was innocent people simply walking down the street and children at a pop concert. I have to ask, what exactly is wrong with bashing islamists/jihadists?

Sigh*

Okay, Hold your lynching rope here, because you are missing my point, My friend

Initially I wanted to elaborate more but Ward_End has alreary beat me to that by replying to Cheetah.

• London Bridge Attack
     Reply #45 - June 08, 2017, 10:15 AM

You mean this one?

^
    3 terrorist attacks have happened in a matter of months as Theresa May has been Prime Minister. Usually it's right wingers/conservatives who offer the biggest assurances on the matters of security. Yet the police over the past 7 years has been 'streamlined'. And Theresa May was Home Secretary (interior minister) for 6 of those years. I don't think she's in a position to put a tough face on. On the matter of security, ironically it's Corbyn who's coming off better now. Not long ago May went to Saudi Arabia primarily for trade. I don't remember her discussing Saudi Arabia's export of extremism abroad.

If so you're correct, I'm not sure what exactly your point is.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »