Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves

(Read 162567 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 34 35 3637 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #1050 - December 07, 2015, 03:29 PM

Cheesy
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #1051 - December 07, 2015, 03:31 PM

Helaine, dear chap. Please stop avoiding the below:

"Same goes for you Helaine. Explain to me how planets form. It's the one of the most simplest questions out there. This should be very easy for someone with your level of intelligence."

Or admit you're either trolling or don't know.
     Reply #1052 - December 07, 2015, 03:33 PM

Can you tell us about your exegetical qualifications, Ted? Who did you study under, and did they survive the experience of teaching you with their sanity intact? How many years did it take you to transcend the language barrier and understand the Qur'an without actually learning Arabic? I mean, whoever gave you lessons in balaghah clearly failed, translation or no translation, so I'd ask for my money back if I were you..

Or is it - as usual - that you know best, and what Islamic scholars have had to say over the centuries means.. precisely nothing to you, because you have little to no idea about what they have said? Say it ain't so, Ted. Say it ain't so.

I know best.

Well, there we have it. Have you considered.. starting your own religion? I gather it's the done thing with such self-belief.
     Reply #1053 - December 07, 2015, 03:41 PM

The revelation comes over me in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Jibreel instructed me to read the following 3 times before clicking on this thread.

Surah Ted

1.   Say: I seek refuge from the Ignorance of Ted
    2.   The Stupidity of Ted
    3.   The Trolling of Ted
    4.   From the pain that enters the head when conversing with ted
    5.   Which creeps in and seeks to leave brain cells dead
    6.   With everything that he says and everything he has said
     Reply #1054 - December 07, 2015, 03:42 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
     Reply #1055 - December 07, 2015, 04:57 PM

Cheesy  Cheesy Oh, happymurtad, I love you, and I loved surah an Naas, but now I will never hear it the same.
     Reply #1056 - December 07, 2015, 05:22 PM

The revelation comes over me in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Jibreel instructed me to read the following 3 times before clicking on this thread.

Surah Ted

3.   The Trolling of Ted

Ameen my brother! Ameen! TAKE-A-BEEEEEERRRR!! ALLLAAHU AKBAR! Cheesy

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
     Reply #1057 - December 07, 2015, 05:31 PM

Surah Ted

3.   The Trolling of Ted

Who will be the first caliph of CEMB after your passing happymurtad? Or will me and Lua have to fight it out like Ali and Bakr   Cat fight
     Reply #1058 - December 07, 2015, 05:53 PM

Woah, hang on, what now? Happymurtad is never going anywhere. Just accept the offer for immortality when the angel gives it, HM.
     Reply #1059 - December 07, 2015, 05:56 PM

Well, the religion I’m preaching is loosely based on the concept of lua as a deity, SWT (Smart Witty & Talented.)
     Reply #1060 - December 07, 2015, 05:58 PM

What kind of diety can blush? Grin
     Reply #1061 - December 07, 2015, 06:23 PM

I know best.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Surah Ted

3.   The Trolling of Ted

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Please do a recording of it in Arabic  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Well, the religion I’m preaching is loosely based on the concept of lua as a deity, SWT (Smart Witty & Talented.)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #1062 - December 07, 2015, 07:10 PM

Yeez, I hope you're learning something about your fellow non-believers.
     Reply #1063 - December 07, 2015, 07:30 PM

Yeez has learned too much about us. And yet we know nothing about yeez?
     Reply #1064 - December 07, 2015, 07:36 PM

Never mind yeez. Why is it that for someone who knows better than anyone in the history of Muslim scholarship, you lack the ambition to form your new religion? You've done most of the spadework as it is.
     Reply #1065 - December 07, 2015, 07:45 PM

Surah Ted

3.   The Trolling of Ted

Verily it is the divine truth!  Cheesy
     Reply #1066 - December 08, 2015, 03:12 PM

Hi Ted.. what happened? what did you learn from them??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1067 - December 08, 2015, 03:33 PM

Yeez has learned too much about us. And yet we know nothing about yeez?

dearest lua.. I am very close to you.. lol.....    I watch you, I read you all the time and i will try my best to protect you...   and you know many things about me.. but NOT everything...

let me play alphabet game with "lua"

aua, bua, cua......lua......  sua......Hmm... moving letters in sua gets me   usa......

oh my godgoddogdogdog......... lua is hidden CIA agent..... that is what my  number numerology says

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #1068 - December 08, 2015, 04:51 PM

Hi Ted.. what happened? what did you learn from them??

That they're mockers, they're arrogant. They no longer care about what the truth is what limits you should not step over. They have no fear. It's a bad company to be among as it clouds your judgment and rationality.

Reply #1069 - December 08, 2015, 04:57 PM

I guess we're going to hell then for being "bad company." All aboard!

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
     Reply #1070 - December 08, 2015, 05:21 PM

Hi Ted, I've been reading your posts here since you started, very interesting.  I saw this fellow recently discussing a geocentric model and was wondering if this is you, perhaps your brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4PbPbPKJIQ

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
     Reply #1071 - December 08, 2015, 07:23 PM

That they're mockers, they're arrogant. They no longer care about what the truth is what limits you should not step over. They have no fear. It's a bad company to be among as it clouds your judgment and rationality. 

well .. i am glad that you see some good in them..and we can debate your other points

But...but i can assure you that it is NOT a bad company to be with.  And  I can also assure you that  these are the people who will go  above their limits., step over the limits that is set by some religious rulers to help people like you if they get in to trouble in life..

Reply #1072 - December 08, 2015, 07:45 PM

Only someone who doesn't know anything about science could say something like that. Why don't you just explain how planets formed? You give the impression you know science why not prove it? If you can explain this very simple question then I'll accept I'm wrong and you win bogart. I'll accept that the atheists are way more smarter than the believers.

Wrong as you denied the scientific evidence of the heliocentric modal. So you are denying science not I. Try again son. Again I am not obligated to explain planet formation since your argument is based on a strawman and arguments from ignorance. The strawman is that science must explain whatever you want right at this very moment, it doesn't so you point is useless, fallacious and shows that you treat science as an absolute that must be an absolute at all times. The argument from ignorance is that because science does not provide answers you want right now your view is correct. Seems like you do not understand logic nor science. Try again son. Third you are putting forward atheists are smarter than believers but this is not true. However one can claim people here are more intelligent and educated than you are. You wish to lump people into groups in order to hide behind theists that are intelligent but a simple specific state about you can be applied which is not applied to all believers.
     Reply #1073 - December 08, 2015, 07:51 PM

well .. i am glad that you see some good in them..and we can debate your other points

But...but i can assure you that it is NOT a bad company to be with.  And  I can also assure you that  these are the people who will go  above their limits., step over the limits that is set by some religious rulers to help people like you if they get in to trouble in life..

001_wub

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1074 - December 08, 2015, 07:53 PM

Mocking happened when you displayed clearly how ignorant of science you are. You see us as arrogant as we called you on your horrible pseudoscience arguments and denial of actual science which refutes your views. Your idea of truth is simple that your ideology is right which is arrogant. However since you deny scientific facts which are true you view is truth is simply religious rhetoric with ideological arrogance backed up nothing but fallacious argument. Bad company was created by you since you are the one that joined this forum to spread your nonsensical ideas. I bet if you were to try your nonsense in a physic or astronomy forum you would declare they are bad company since they reject your nonsense.
     Reply #1075 - December 08, 2015, 08:20 PM

You guys can't do simple calculations. You don't understand science experiments. When you don't have an answer to something instead of simply accepting you don't know you use the lame excuse that's not a question because of such and such thing or that it's a fallacious argument, etc. Just lame. You'd rather spend your energy on thinking of how to mock and ridicule. Just shows what kind of people you are.

Atheists some years ago were very respectful. They had many questions about religion and genuine desire to try and find the answers. Now it seems like arrogance has taken over and they're pretty brazen about their views. It's a shame but you guys are only putting yourself down.
     Reply #1076 - December 08, 2015, 08:27 PM

Now that I know what they are really like I'd never take help from them. 

Discussion is over now. You guys don't have a clue about science so I'd rather not waste my energy on people who would not believe no matter what was shown to them.
     Reply #1077 - December 08, 2015, 08:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MOiwCMn30k
     Reply #1078 - December 08, 2015, 08:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1079 - December 08, 2015, 08:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8aCnmBVtQ4
  • Previous page 1 ... 34 35 3637 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »