Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves

(Read 162762 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #150 - August 10, 2015, 12:31 AM

You are denying the existence and validity of female sexuality. Also, you are denying the fact that in a culture where a woman's only value is tied up in her popping out sons, that denying her the ability to become pregnant is a denial of any value.

I think denying female sexuality is to be expected from all who are willing to perpetuate a misogynistic society.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #151 - August 10, 2015, 01:59 AM

The first experiment. What do you mean by "take your sand and rock outside earth's gravity". Can this be done? If so how?

The fuck kind of fucking imbecile are you? Do you think the sky is a carpet with lights hung on it? I asked whether you denied the existence of human space flight, didn't think you would seriously just deny you know about the concept (whether or not you think it has actually happened or is a big hoax). Either you're the most pathetic, flailing kind of troll or you're just the most incredibly stupid person I have ever seen. Either way you're a deranged, ludicrous cretin who is not worth my time.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #152 - August 10, 2015, 02:26 AM

Perhaps english is his second language that leads to further misunderstandings.. i cannot tell.

Anyways the vid about wife beating was good above especially the props and demonstration lol
     Reply #153 - August 10, 2015, 06:19 AM

The fuck kind of fucking imbecile are you? Do you think the sky is a carpet with lights hung on it? I asked whether you denied the existence of human space flight, didn't think you would seriously just deny you know about the concept (whether or not you think it has actually happened or is a big hoax). Either you're the most pathetic, flailing kind of troll or you're just the most incredibly stupid person I have ever seen. Either way you're a deranged, ludicrous cretin who is not worth my time.

You do realise that the space station is NOT outside of the earth's gravitational field don't you? It's in orbit around the earth hence the crew experience weightlessness.  Weightlessness is not the same as being in an environment devoid of gravity.
     Reply #154 - August 10, 2015, 06:36 AM

I would just like to thank everyone who has positively contributed. The more we challenge religion the more we can determine whether it's truth or not.

So far my faith has increased when I learnt how the punishment for wives is actually non violent. Also the verse about the earth coming together and that being  a miracle makes sense now. Please continue challenging.
     Reply #155 - August 10, 2015, 07:59 AM

Does the formation of the Earth even fit in a geocentric model? Also Ted, you may be interested in reading a thread on the wife beating verse. http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=26716.0

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #156 - August 10, 2015, 09:21 AM

"Does the formation of the Earth even fit in a geocentric model?"

Not sure what you mean there.
     Reply #157 - August 10, 2015, 09:28 AM

Your comment on the verse about the earth coming together making sense now and your belief in geocentricism.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #158 - August 10, 2015, 09:50 AM

They're not related.

My understanding now is that the earth's gravity is not a natural phenomena but something unnatural. In other words it's not possible for stars and planets to form simply by the action of gravity acting on dust particles. This should be easy to disprove. So far no one has been able to cite any experiment that can be done to confirm that dust or rocks naturally form bigger masses. What we have is just assumptions and people blindly accepting assumptions as scientific fact.
     Reply #159 - August 10, 2015, 09:57 AM

So far my faith has increased when I learnt how the punishment for wives is actually non violent. Also the verse about the earth coming together and that being  a miracle makes sense now. Please continue challenging.

Ted the verse about reprimanding your wife is a major flaw in the quran. Do you understand that women are not infants who need to be constantly corrected or punished by their husbands? And that they are equals as adults?  Can you not see the error there ?  Would a god of this century  command men to correct their wives like they are minors ?  Do you practice this on your wife ?  Would you even dare to and if so,  does it actually work lol  wacko  

You are wrong about it being non violent, majority of husband who practice this form of punishment don't have a miswak or tickling feather on hand as a weapon, they use their hands and hitting or slapping someone is most definately a demeaning and degrading act of violence that usually leads to stronger acts of violence when the wife doesn't comply.

Anyways this has already been explained to you above so back to your science...

Reply #160 - August 10, 2015, 10:02 AM

Since he now says gravity isn't natural, I'm pretty sure he's trolling suki. No one except a middle eastern islamic scholar would say that. Possibly no one but a Saudi scholar.

Reply #161 - August 10, 2015, 10:09 AM

"So far no one has been able to cite any experiment that can be done to confirm that dust or rocks naturally form bigger masses."

Why don't you propose one? Have I asked for something unreasonable or are you just avoiding the question?
     Reply #162 - August 10, 2015, 10:15 AM

Yeah i know...   hand me that shotgun too, figuritivaley speaking lol

: /
     Reply #163 - August 10, 2015, 10:35 AM

Why don't you propose one?

I proposed one.

Reply #164 - August 10, 2015, 10:40 AM

Wasn't valid.

C'mon this should be easy for you guys. I'm supposed to be a delusional believer with no idea of the scientific process. You guys are the rational ones who base your understanding on science.

Reply #165 - August 10, 2015, 10:41 AM

Ted, can you give us an example of anything at all that is natural?
     Reply #166 - August 10, 2015, 10:52 AM

I would just like to thank everyone who has positively contributed. The more we challenge religion the more we can determine whether it's truth or not.

So far my faith has increased when I learnt how the punishment for wives is actually non violent. Also the verse about the earth coming together and that being  a miracle makes sense now. Please continue challenging.

What do you mean, that the punishment for wives is non-violent? The steps prescribed in Quran end in the last being violent. As a believer in Quran, are you denying what it says, in clear Arabic? Also, why would anyone need to punish a wife? Do you believe that women should be subservient to men?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #167 - August 10, 2015, 10:53 AM

Ted, can you give us an example of anything at all that is natural?

The behaviour of atoms and molecules. We are able to manipulate them according to current known laws.
     Reply #168 - August 10, 2015, 10:57 AM

i don't understand the distinction you are making between natural and non natural.

The behaviour of atoms and molecules, which you say is natural, is dertermined by many known laws. One of which is gravity, which you say is not natural.
     Reply #169 - August 10, 2015, 11:03 AM

What do you mean, that the punishment for wives is non-violent? The steps prescribed in Quran end in the last being violent. As a believer in Quran, are you denying what it says, in clear Arabic? Also, why would anyone need to punish a wife? Do you believe that women should be subservient to men?

Why are atheists so obsessed with subjective matters? If you don't like it then don't follow it. You are free to believe/not believe in God. You are free to behave as you please. If you believe in certain parts of a book and not other parts then go ahead and do it.

Is it not better to discuss science which we can go out and test and verify and more decisively agree/disagree upon?

C'mon atheists, relax. Stop obsessing. If you are trying to put doubts in my mind about God and the Quran then it's simply not going to work or happen. I know I may sound arrogant but I'm in a position where I may lose my faith but my belief in God is not going to change.
     Reply #170 - August 10, 2015, 11:04 AM

i don't understand the distinction you are making between natural and non natural.

The behaviour of atoms and molecules, which you say is natural, is dertermined by many known laws. One of which is gravity, which you say is not natural.

Natural is something we have control over.
     Reply #171 - August 10, 2015, 11:15 AM

We cannot control gravity but we can control every other law of nature that determines the behaviour of atoms and molecules?
     Reply #172 - August 10, 2015, 11:29 AM

Well, that answers my question in the one on one thread.

Reply #173 - August 10, 2015, 11:31 AM

If you are trying to put doubts in my mind

Ted, you're the one who joined here and wanted to discuss things.

Reply #174 - August 10, 2015, 11:37 AM

Is anyone going to step up and answer?
     Reply #175 - August 10, 2015, 11:38 AM

Is anyone going to step and answer?

Hmm! Ha! hoo! ........Ted...  teddy.................Ted Bundy of CEMB...

well guys one  thing  Ted needs to learn about is fallacies., in fact we all need to learn,  we all need to discuss about the subject.  Because we need to point out to fools that write fallacies and that live in a fallacy.  let me throw some links here and also show each post of teddy has a fallacy built in to it..

Learning about Fallacies _Writing Center

List of fallacies_Uncle and aunt Wiki

"Though Shall NOT commit Logical Fallacies"

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/assets/FallaciesPosterHigherRes.jpg

Ted.. Teddy.. Teddy bear., please click that clink down load the poster stick in front of you  and read it whenever you write a post in to the forum..

What is this discussion of  atoms, molecules, gravity, Genetics, Proteins, Evolutionary biology ., Astrophysics ..etc..etc.. has to do with those STUPID BOOKS that were written by some cave dwellers of their time?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #176 - August 10, 2015, 11:38 AM

not before i know what you're talking about

"So far no one has been able to cite any experiment that can be done to confirm that dust or rocks naturally form bigger masses."

because we don't share your definition of 'naturally', and I'm pretty unconvinced that you have one that even makes internal sense.
     Reply #177 - August 10, 2015, 12:05 PM

Reply #178 - August 10, 2015, 12:20 PM

not before i know what you're talking about

because we don't share your definition of 'naturally', and I'm pretty unconvinced that you have one that even makes internal sense.

Science theory says that planets and stars form from dust/rocks. That dust and rocks ie. mass has gravity and that it's this gravity of mass which cause dust and rocks to clump together to form a bigger and bigger clump of mass which then became planets and stars.

What I am asking for is an experiment to show that dust/rocks clump together to go onto form bigger and bigger masses. I don't want to see and experiment where if you drop something on the earth it falls. I'm not asking evidence of gravity. I'm asking for an experiment to replicate the beginnings of planets or asteroids.

It's nothing more than that. It's simple. I'm surprised that galfromusa understood it even though she is lacking in knowledge about gravity.
     Reply #179 - August 10, 2015, 12:27 PM

Ted, you're the one who joined here and wanted to discuss things.

Lol.

2 reasons why I joined. 1 is that I was surprised to find so many supposedly intellectual ex-muslims (yeezevee excluded). The other is that I wanted to have my beliefs challenged robustly.
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »