Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves

(Read 162573 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #60 - August 09, 2015, 10:46 AM

You need to come back to the real world, Quod. You and me both have been spending time in la la land for far too long. We should go back seeing world like it really is...

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Ringside: Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves
     Reply #61 - August 09, 2015, 10:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7A7ipE9z5w

So you're gonna live in Paradise,
    With a ten-foot cock and a few hundred virgins.

With a ten-foot cock and a few hundred virgins,
    So you're gonna sacrifice your life
    For a ride on a UFO,
    And when the Lord comes down in his shimmering chariot of salvation,
    You're gonna be the first to know.

And so if...
    God was there from the very beginning
    He invented men and women,
    Then He also invented wanking,
    Then He said wanking was sinning.
    So now if I'm feeling randy
    I'm not allowed a hand-shandy,
    But having sex with my family,
    That is just fucking great.
    It's all there in Ezekial 8,
    Just before He opens up His big pearly gate,
    And says that it's a sin
    To take it up the date,
    Even if it's great,
    Even with your cowboy mate.

With a ten-foot cock and few hundred virgins,
    For a shot at the greener grass,
    And when the Lord comes down
    With his shining rod of judgement,
    He's gonna kick my heathen arse.

So if you...
    Cover the bodies of your women
    Everybody is grinning,
    Because black is so slimming,
    Though it's not great for swimming.
    But it gives you an erection,
    With the increased sexual tension,
    What with the U.V. protection
    That is second to none.
    You'll find it all in the Quran
    Just next to the bit that justifies guns,
    And says that it's a sin
    To take it up the bum,
    Even if it's fun,
    Even with permission from your mum.

So you're gonna live in Paradise
    With a ten-foot cock and a few hundred virgins,
    For a shot at eternity,
    And I haven't done my penance,
    He's gonna disembowel me.

You say that...
    If I...
    Stumbled on a watch I'd assume it had a watchmaker,
    That a muffin presupposes a baker,
    So we must agree sooner or later,
    That this proves that there's a creator.
    So if I put my foot in a stinker,
    You'd assume the existence of a sphincter,
    Thus you don't need to be a great thinker
    To coclude that God's a bum,
    Which negates the words of Genesis 1
    Which made Him out to be so much fun,
    Until Adam succumbed
    To temptation,
    And then His only son
    Got nailed to a gum,
    Or the Middle-Eastern equivalent,
    Which suggests that God's omniscience
    Is nullified by His ambivilance,
    Unless it turns out that He's impotent,
    And if God can't get a boner,
    I guess that explains the plethora
    Of huge erections in His honour -
    Because we all know a steeple's just a subconscious compensatory manifestation of a huge stiff penis -
    Still He tells us that it's heinous
    To stick a penis up your anus,
    Even if you're famous,
    Even if you're good at tennis.

So you're gonna live in Paradise
    Witha ten-foot cock and a few hundred virgins,
    For a ride on a UFO,
    with his big stiff slippery, rod of judgement,
    I'm gonna be the first to go,
    He's gonna send me down below,
    He's gonna whip me like his hoe,
    You really think so,
    I'm gonna be the first to go.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #62 - August 09, 2015, 11:19 AM

You don't agree that the gravity of a bigger thing draws in smaller things?

Did I say that?  Typical response I'd expect from a non believer.

You've already assumed the earth originated by accretion. You've blindly assumed that if you put dust together or rocks together they will join together to form bigger bodies. All I'm saying is demonstrate it to me. Don't have to form a planet or a star simply a bigger body which shows the principle at work will be fine.
     Reply #63 - August 09, 2015, 11:24 AM

Witnessing the debate is really, really painful to see.

Ted I don't think you have ever delved any deeper on atheistic philosophy - which deals with what you're saying. Really all the arguments you used have been used before - they're not original or even well thought.

You keep saying that everybody else is stupid, have you ever thought that you are one of the stupid masses?

It is just painful to see the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.
     Reply #64 - August 09, 2015, 11:32 AM

Did I say that?  Typical response I'd expect from a non believer.

I didn't say you did, I asked you a question. "Typical response I'd expect from a non believer" is a little rude.
    All I'm saying is demonstrate it to me.

Jump up and see if you're caught in the Earth's gravity and come back down, or float away into space.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #65 - August 09, 2015, 11:39 AM

You keep saying that everybody else is stupid, have you ever thought that you are one of the stupid masses?

I think he made it pretty clear in his introduction thread that he thinks he's attained some enlightenment far beyond the average Muslim (he's even transcended the puny need for labels such as "Muslim"!). Don't you see how he calls us unintelligent, intellectually challenged, atheists to "come back to the real world?

I don't think I've come across a more arrogant person than Ted.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #66 - August 09, 2015, 11:43 AM

MRasheed?

Reply #67 - August 09, 2015, 11:46 AM

You've blindly assumed that if you put dust together or rocks together they will join together to form bigger bodies. All I'm saying is demonstrate it to me. Don't have to form a planet or a star simply a bigger body which shows the principle at work will be fine.

Actually it's not a blind assumption, it's an observation. You can observe this yourself, by throwing rocks in the air, like I said. If you want to observe a bunch of sand coalesce around a rock with the rock being the center of gravity, you will need to take your rock and sand to a zero-gravity environment to remove the effect of the earth's gravity, because gravity is proportional to mass. The earth is really really big and so its gravity is really really big, and so the sand is being attracted to the rock but at a much smaller rate than it is being attracted to the earth, so you see it go towards the ground instead of towards the rock.

Or you can observe the same type of effect of a small thing attracting other things and them all coalescing into a ball much, much cheaper using some metal shavings and a tiny magnet, because magnetism is a much stronger force than gravity.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #68 - August 09, 2015, 12:52 PM

MRasheed?

Ah,  I had managed to suppress my memories of him. But yeah, same category. Sheesh

Reply #69 - August 09, 2015, 02:28 PM

Really all the arguments you used have been used before - they're not original or even well thought.

Great. You'll be able to quickly explain where I've gone wrong and maybe even pre-empt my arguments.
     Reply #70 - August 09, 2015, 02:44 PM

Actually it's not a blind assumption, it's an observation. You can observe this yourself, by throwing rocks in the air, like I said. If you want to observe a bunch of sand coalesce around a rock with the rock being the center of gravity, you will need to take your rock and sand to a zero-gravity environment to remove the effect of the earth's gravity, because gravity is proportional to mass. The earth is really really big and so its gravity is really really big, and so the sand is being attracted to the rock but at a much smaller rate than it is being attracted to the earth, so you see it go towards the ground instead of towards the rock.

Or you can observe the same type of effect of a small thing attracting other things and them all coalescing into a ball much, much cheaper using some metal shavings and a tiny magnet, because magnetism is a much stronger force than gravity.

I think you will find it is a blind assumption. You've not been to cite an experiment where I can get some sand/dust together and see it come together to form a bigger mass which is then capable of attracting more dust/sand.

You are now saying I need an environment of zero-gravity to do this, I assume. Which then means you can't do this experiment on earth. Which then confirms it is blind assumption.

The stars that astronomers say are forming in clouds of dust - are they forming in an environment of zero-gravity? Think carefully about this.
     Reply #71 - August 09, 2015, 02:46 PM

I don't think I've come across a more arrogant person than Ted.

Arrogance is one of the greatest sins according to the Qur'an. It is the reason behind Satan's disobedience and is behind unbelievers rejection of the "truth" - they know it's the truth - but they ARROGANTLY deny it.

This is why people like Ted constantly throw that accusation around at anyone who disagrees with them.

Firstly arrogance is not a particularly pleasant characteristic but you'd be hard pushed to find any human being who does not act arrogantly sometimes. Human's are flawed and not perfect and they sometimes behave in an arrogant way. The God who made such flawed creatures should know that. Rather than torturing them eternally like a sadistic psychopath, for flaws he intentionally designed to be part of human nature, it would be more fitting for a God who claims to be "The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy" - to forgive them.

Secondly I have never met more arrogant people than the ardently religious who are so certain that they have the absolute truth.

Thirdly the God described in the Qur'an is himself the most arrogant of all - and one of his "Most Beautiful Names" is "The Arrogant!"

Reply #72 - August 09, 2015, 02:51 PM

I didn't say you did, I asked you a question. "Typical response I'd expect from a non believer" is a little rude.Jump up and see if you're caught in the Earth's gravity and come back down, or float away into space.

Don't think you've been able to understand what I said. I'll try to make to clearer since you seem new to this.

Show me an experiment I can do to demonstrate that if you take simple dust/sand put them in close proximity of each other or even touching that they being to attract other dust/sand around them.

I wasn't being rude even though it might have come out that way. But your response was typical just as my responses/comments are typical of a believer.
     Reply #73 - August 09, 2015, 02:56 PM

Arrogance is one of the greatest sins according to the Qur'an. It is the reason behind Satan's disobedience and is behind unbelievers rejection of the "truth" - they know it's the truth - but they ARROGANTLY deny it.

You're forgetting about patience. God says be patient. There is no need to force people to believe, truth will prevail in the end. So, Hassan, wait...we are all waiting.
  • Quod Sum Eris vs CallMeTed - Is there scientific evidence that proves the exist
     Reply #74 - August 09, 2015, 03:16 PM

Pointless debate.
     Reply #75 - August 09, 2015, 03:26 PM

Hassan, wait...we are all waiting.

Listen to this while looking at the above picture:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjqPxbkXq4
     Reply #76 - August 09, 2015, 03:52 PM

You're forgetting about patience. God says be patient. There is no need to force people to believe, truth will prevail in the end. So, Hassan, wait...we are all waiting.

Deep, Ted. You wandering prophet, you. I bet this is what it must have been like for the townspeople when the "messengers" came to them repeating the same incoherent arguments, babbling nonsense, and expecting people to just "believe." I suppose now on the Day of Judgment Allah can be like, "Did we not send Ted to your forum with Our signs, but you mocked him and laughed at him and said, 'Oh Ted, we don't understand much of what you say and we think you are misguided.' Lo, Ted said, 'Wait, I too am waiting!"
     Reply #77 - August 09, 2015, 04:02 PM

I see my post has been moved here.

Also why are there two threads? Is this supposed a pointless commentary to a pointless debate?
     Reply #78 - August 09, 2015, 04:07 PM

Yes. The rules of a one on one debate are such that all comments should be in a separate thread.
     Reply #79 - August 09, 2015, 04:14 PM

Great. You'll be able to quickly explain where I've gone wrong and maybe even pre-empt my arguments.

Your argument with Qtian, and he explained where you've gone wrong while you seem to just love dismiss works of actual philosophy - while failing to form your own arguments as you began to insult everyone else.

It is really embarassing to read your response.

Your ignorance about science is astounding as well. Have you tried to read books about this?
     Reply #80 - August 09, 2015, 04:19 PM

Deep, Ted. You wandering prophet, you. I bet this is what it must have been like for the townspeople when the "messengers" came to them repeating the same incoherent arguments, babbling nonsense, and expecting people to just "believe." I suppose now on the Day of Judgment Allah can be like, "Did we not send Ted to your forum with Our signs, but you mocked him and laughed at him and said, 'Oh Ted, we don't understand much of what you say and we think you are misguided.' Lo, Ted said, 'Wait, I too am waiting!"

I guess you are unfamiliar with the Quran. The Quran says that all the nations that were sent prophets and who did not believe and were destroyed had clear miracles shown to them. The only prophet who did not show miracles was the prophet Mohammed (although the vast majority of Muslims disagree with this).
     Reply #81 - August 09, 2015, 04:20 PM

Yes. The rules of a one on one debate are such that all comments should be in a separate thread.

Cool
     Reply #82 - August 09, 2015, 04:21 PM

Cant think of a comment so here goes a simple question lol

Ted, where does the quran fit into all of this, you are using science and creation as your argument, if god took the time to create such a magnificent universe then why did he not create a perfected revelation without flaws, i remember you saying that you doubt parts of the quran.  If it is not perfect then it cannot be from god. so why are you following it
     Reply #83 - August 09, 2015, 04:25 PM

I guess you are unfamiliar with the Quran. The Quran says that all the nations that were sent prophets and who did not believe and were destroyed had clear miracles shown to them. The only prophet who did not show miracles was the prophet Mohammed (although the vast majority of Muslims disagree with this).

Yes. I'm very unfamiliar with the Quran Roll Eyes. What was the miracle of Shuaib again?
     Reply #84 - August 09, 2015, 04:33 PM

I just read the latest response from the other thread - it reminds me of reddit arguments of muslim trolls who haunt /r/exmuslim

I rest my case.
     Reply #85 - August 09, 2015, 04:46 PM

i agree i think he is fake otherwise he would have given a more meaningful debate, he's got his guard up which proves he's here purely for entertainment imo
     Reply #86 - August 09, 2015, 05:17 PM

Cant think of a comment so here goes a simple question lol

Ted, where does the quran fit into all of this, you are using science and creation as your argument, if god took the time to create such a magnificent universe then why did he not create a perfected revelation without flaws, i remember you saying that you doubt parts of the quran.  If it is not perfect then it cannot be from god. so why are you following it

What flaws?
     Reply #87 - August 09, 2015, 05:20 PM

Yes. I'm very unfamiliar with the Quran Roll Eyes. What was the miracle of Shuaib again?

It doesn't specify the miracle.  Just says clear proof was given to them.
     Reply #88 - August 09, 2015, 05:28 PM

What flaws?

36:40

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #89 - August 09, 2015, 05:33 PM

What flaws?

The entire book.  you avoided the question : )

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »