Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: There's no more Muslims anymore!

(Read 5713 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • There's no more Muslims anymore!
     OP - August 05, 2015, 10:37 PM

Where have all the Muslims gone? They no longer converse with us. And if they do, they invariably turn out to be trolls, who steal our energy and our passions and our best arguments and our hearts, and then subsequently leave once we have been emptied.

Come back Muslim brothers and sisters. We miss your cognitive dissonance, your bigotry, your circular logic and your weird science. All is forgiven.

Disclaimer: this OP is in no way any judgement on anyone in general, or any specific person that has given me the permission to call him Ted. In fact, I'm rooting for you being a real person, my so-called Theodore.

Disclaimer 2: I don't know if the statement immediately above this one should have had the title 'Disclaimer' or not? Is it a disclaimer? I didn't know what other term to use and must confess to a gap in my knowledge here? 'Footnote' sounds too academic, and 'P.S.' sounds lame and old-fashioned?

Disclaimer 3: Are we allowed to use more than one disclaimer in a single post, as I have done above? Should all disclaimee's be grouped under one Disclaimer, or can they be numbered in multiples of one, as I've done here?

Hi
     Reply #1 - August 05, 2015, 10:47 PM

Lol are you drunk ?
     Cheesy

And most muslims who come here are either too proud of themselves or trolls.

A normal muslim wouldnt dare venture into such a corrupt place otherwise they'd become one of us.  Tongue
     Reply #2 - August 05, 2015, 10:51 PM

No, just in a funny mood.

Yeah, you have a good point madam. But we used to get more? Real ones also...

Hi
     Reply #3 - August 05, 2015, 10:57 PM

Makes sense. You've been here for quite a long time Shocked

5 yrs...whoa
     Reply #4 - August 05, 2015, 11:05 PM

Shit, that long? I need to leave, that's sad.

But I guess my marriage is for life and I'll always need this place. It helps that there are ace ppl here also (like you, q and and asbeforeface)

Hi
     Reply #5 - August 05, 2015, 11:16 PM

Asbeforeface  Cheesy

I like most members here. I think Ive connected with them somehow. I might not able to leave this place so easily  Tongue
     Reply #6 - August 05, 2015, 11:24 PM

You will fly one day. I've already seen you flapping your wings. And when you do, it will be lovely, and I may not get to say bye... But take care and enjoy life. Remember that?

Hi
     Reply #7 - August 05, 2015, 11:27 PM

. We miss your cognitive dissonance, your bigotry, your circular logic and your weird science. All is forgiven.

Arf.
     Reply #8 - August 05, 2015, 11:39 PM

You will fly one day. I've already seen you flapping your wings. And when you do, it will be lovely, and I may not get to say bye... But take care and enjoy life. Remember that?

Cry dont be so poetic

far away hug I will say GoodBye

Reply #9 - August 05, 2015, 11:51 PM

Thanks. But I may not be around to say bye to...I'll stop being soppy now.

Right, where the fuck are those lovely Muslims?

Hi
     Reply #10 - August 06, 2015, 12:55 AM

Well I've long considered converting in order to get into the lucrative dawah game. I suppose I could practice on this forum and play the role of proselytizing Muslim

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #11 - August 06, 2015, 01:08 AM

Eh, there's not nearly as much money in it as you might think. Try snake oil sales instead.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #12 - August 06, 2015, 01:09 AM

Aren't those IERA guys flying around in a private jet?

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #13 - August 06, 2015, 01:15 AM

Hmm, in that case, I wonder if I can still get back my tuition...

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #14 - August 06, 2015, 01:17 AM

I think three disclaimers is perfect. Not as much as a drug company, more than a government label.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #15 - August 06, 2015, 01:24 AM

Hmm, in that case, I wonder if I can still get back my tuition...

First and foremost, linguistically speaking, there are no refunds

-Thomas Paine
     Reply #16 - August 06, 2015, 01:27 AM

Cheesy

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #17 - August 06, 2015, 08:19 AM

I think three disclaimers is perfect. Not as much as a drug company, more than a government label.

That fills me with renewed confidence that I know what I am doing. Thanks three  Afro

Hi
     Reply #18 - August 06, 2015, 10:44 AM

They are all debating on Facebook or Twitter. Sadly I don't have an account on both sites. And even if I did, I would most likely not discuss religion, unless I could somehow guarantee my anonymity, for obvious reasons. There are a few message boards where there is still activity, but debating muslims on their own turf quickly becomes tiresome, because they will gang up on you, and its not easy to debate 15 people at the same time.

I guess muslims would feel the same about this place. It would certainly be nice if people could debate religion(s) on a message board, where anonymity was guaranteed and there were people of different faiths (and no faith) participating in the discussion.
     Reply #19 - August 06, 2015, 11:47 AM

I havent been to an Islamic message board for years.  The last time i visited i was quickly diagnosed with possession of the jiin lol.   I agree though, would be good to have mixed discussions more often without the heated arguments.
     Reply #20 - August 06, 2015, 12:35 PM

The last time i visited i was quickly diagnosed with possession of the jiin lol.    

.I guess muslims would feel the same about this place. It would certainly be nice.............

Cheesy

.............linguistically speaking, ......

I think three disclaimers is perfect.

Cry ................ poetic   far away hug.................. GoodBye  

and and
    Where have all the Muslims gone?  

Come back Muslim brothers and sisters. We miss your cognitive dissonance, your bigotry, your circular logic and your weird science. All is forgiven.

Damn you Jinns So intelligent ....so smart....so educated .. sooooo many Jinns together., How the hell any Muslim guy/girl survive among you Jinns?  Impossible...

Even Preachers of Islam will either run away or  become one of  you Jinns...  This world of  Jinns is  the most dangerous world for Islam.. and That is the reason Islam made first rule how to treat Jinns and how to treat people who are possessed with JINNS LIKE YOU  ..  finmad

Do You know the rules to control the Jinns? ...... Jail.. or.... Lashing.. and worst will be your heads will not be on your shoulders..  finmad

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #21 - August 06, 2015, 12:39 PM

^ gold  Cheesy

Reply #22 - August 06, 2015, 12:50 PM

See  I AM MAAADDD    and JINNS ARE LAUGHING.... finmad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYEUQm109c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCynMnr_9W0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBocjC8UK6c

watch more    finmad

I WOULD  HAVE  KILLED ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS IN THAT FIRST VIDEO..  

by the way this fucking shit is not just in Islam .. It is there in every STUPID RELIGIONS.....

Reply #23 - August 06, 2015, 12:53 PM

Yeeze is the  jinn master or is that master jinn lol 
     Reply #24 - August 06, 2015, 12:54 PM

Yeeze is the  master jiin lol

Cheesy you are missing the word  "OF"  suki...

No..Noooo .. That RASCAL is  not master jiin..., but master of jinns ..lol..

Reply #25 - August 06, 2015, 12:58 PM

Yeahhh i know i missed the "of" part lol
     Reply #26 - August 06, 2015, 01:00 PM

and and
    Damn you Jinns So intelligent ....so smart....so educated .. sooooo many Jinns together., How the hell any Muslim guy/girl survive among you Jinns?  Impossible...

Even Preachers of Islam will either run away or  become one of  you Jinns...  This world of  Jinns is  the most dangerous world for Islam.. and That is the reason Islam made first rule how to treat Jinns and how to treat people who are possessed with JINNS LIKE YOU  ..  finmad

Do You know the rules to control the Jinns? ...... Jail.. or.... Lashing.. and worst will be your heads will not be on your shoulders..  finmad

Cheesy dance

Hi
     Reply #27 - August 06, 2015, 09:39 PM

They are all debating on Facebook or Twitter. Sadly I don't have an account on both sites. And even if I did, I would most likely not discuss religion, unless I could somehow guarantee my anonymity, for obvious reasons. There are a few message boards where there is still activity, but debating muslims on their own turf quickly becomes tiresome, because they will gang up on you, and its not easy to debate 15 people at the same time.

I guess muslims would feel the same about this place. It would certainly be nice if people could debate religion(s) on a message board, where anonymity was guaranteed and there were people of different faiths (and no faith) participating in the discussion.

That answers it pretty well Mr 40  Afro

Hi
     Reply #28 - August 07, 2015, 01:58 AM

That fills me with renewed confidence that I know what I am doing. Thanks three  Afro

I am partial to the sum, though...

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »