Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Abdur Raheem Green's response to David Cameron's speech

(Read 8411 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Abdur Raheem Green's response to David Cameron's speech
     OP - July 22, 2015, 05:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUTt331NddU

Please watch and let me know what you think - I just released the video.
     Reply #1 - July 23, 2015, 12:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUTt331NddU

Please watch and let me know what you think - I just released the video.

hello Carefree That is good one  as it gives the RANTS OF ISLAM PREACHING FOOL when he was young...   Glad to see that .. Well he changed his views  on Islam a  bit., people change with time  and that is a good thing..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - July 23, 2015, 01:20 PM

Why have my comments received deletion?

Speaking of those who counseled compassion to the "culprits" he said: "They want them to be treated with oil, soap and caresses. But they should be beaten with fists. In a duel, you don't count or measure the blows, you strike as you can

Pope Pious X
     Reply #3 - July 23, 2015, 01:23 PM

Why have my comments received deletion?

well it happens some times...  Not a big deal Prophet.. write again..

Talk to me answer me Prophet...

Reply #4 - July 23, 2015, 01:24 PM

They haven’t been deleted. They’ve been moved to your own special, aptly named cesspool for you to expose your racist inclinations without derailing the topic of this thread.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=29099.msg828938;topicseen#new
     Reply #5 - July 23, 2015, 01:30 PM

I'm never surprised by how rule domineering and intolerant the tolerance brigade really are.

'we've decided you're a racist, because we are very tolerant of your opinions & point of view; as you know  we value individual thought and free speech. For this reason, and for the sake of preservation for our dear state, we must banish your responses to the naughty bin, and you are to be regarded as a 'racist' until you own up to your crime and present yourself for a nice dose of commissar reconditioning '.

Speaking of those who counseled compassion to the "culprits" he said: "They want them to be treated with oil, soap and caresses. But they should be beaten with fists. In a duel, you don't count or measure the blows, you strike as you can

Pope Pious X
     Reply #6 - July 23, 2015, 01:37 PM

I'm never surprised by how rule domineering and intolerant the tolerance brigade really are.

I totally agree with this...

... but for a prophet you aren't half writing some silly garbled nonsense.
     Reply #7 - July 23, 2015, 01:40 PM

'we've decided you're a racist, because we are very tolerant of your opinions & point of view; as you know  we value individual thought and free speech. For this reason, and for the sake of preservation for our dear state, we must banish your responses to the naughty bin, and you are to be regarded as a 'racist' until you own up to your crime and present yourself for a nice dose of commissar reconditioning '.

well when you write   caucasian ......caucasian.....caucasian  in alternate posts what do you think the readers will think about you?? 

Reply #8 - July 23, 2015, 01:51 PM

Oh, no no. You are free to be a racist. (I’m honestly not sure how you could dispute that you are, since your posts seem to be the definition of racism – i.e. “The caucasian succeeded like no other race”)

Like all racism, you are also wrong. Your simplistic attribution of the (relatively recent) success of certain western powers to them being “White Caucasions” not only ignores the many real factors that led to the (again, recent) rise of the West, it also overlooks the legacies of the many non-Western world powers that have paved the way for European advancement. But that is what racists, fascists, and bigots of all types do.

In Asia, at the height of Japanese imperial power, a Japanese racist might have made similar claims as to why Japan succeeded in dominating the Pacific Realm. Arabian racists at the height of the Arab empire might have written about “the superiority of the Arabs over the non-Arabs.” In the American South, racist slave owners would attribute their ability to subjugate their African slaves to racial superiority (and not kidnapping, dispersal of families and cultural ties, the denial of basic education, and extreme physical abuse.)

So, racism is all the same. There is always something special about your particular line of Homo sapiens sapiens that makes you unique and superior – something innate that sets you apart. It’s a delusion that overlooks or selectively interprets reality in order to make you feel better about yourself.

Again, don’t let me get in the way of your racism. Have at it. Just don’t derail threads.     
     Reply #9 - July 23, 2015, 02:02 PM

Stating facts can hardly be regarded as 'racist'. I know Britain these days resembles an intellectual basket case, however facts ought to be regarded purely as such, regardless of touchy feelings brought on by a few years worth of guardian/university education.

The Caucasian line was used to make the point about western expansion and military success over a period of 800 or so years, and how Islam would undoubtedly have achieved world domination if Europe had willingly converted. Why you're taking my line to equate a lack of respect and acknowledgement for other races and their achievements is beyond me.

Pope Pious X
     Reply #10 - July 23, 2015, 02:03 PM

And derailing threads? I'm asked questions that I try to answer. Sorry for answering questions that seem to contain little relevance, in your opinion, to the headline topic.

Pope Pious X
     Reply #11 - July 23, 2015, 02:09 PM

The Caucasian line was used to make the point about western expansion and military success over a period of 800 or so years, and how   Islam   would undoubtedly have achieved world domination if Europe had willingly converted. Why you're taking my line to equate a lack of respect and acknowledgement for other races and their achievements is beyond me.

Prophet  don't confuse yourself with Islam, A religious ideology that came out of earlier Abrahamic  faiths   with Muslim The people who happened to be born in Islam ..

And don't mix Muslim folks ,  Islamic Preachers,  Islamists together

That is just a suggestion

Reply #12 - July 23, 2015, 02:26 PM

OK, so I need to stop confounding Muslims with Islam, even when they identify as Muslims, and I need to stop correlating Islamic history with Muslim people, cos that's racist and too judgemental. OK. That's really cleared things up.

Pope Pious X
     Reply #13 - July 23, 2015, 02:47 PM

OK, so I need to stop confounding Muslims with Islam,............

well learn that first .. then we will talk rest later .. I got to go....

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »