Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Most ridiculous scientific miracle ever (DNA)

(Read 3056 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Most ridiculous scientific miracle ever (DNA)
     OP - June 25, 2015, 09:36 AM

http://picosong.com/gbCQ

39:6
    “sent down for you eight genes in pairs [DNA]”
    mina l-anʿāmi thamāniyata azwājin

1. Mina:
    Mina means the origin of something (from).

2. l-anʿāmi   
    This is a plural mass noun, but it can be declined. Which means you can decompose it and utilise its various meanings. One of its meanings is blood (DNA). Numan means blood. Grammatically speaking, the term Anam is jarr. Which means to reduce something.

3. thamāniyata
    this means 8.

4. azwājin
    This means prime number. Signifies an even number. A number that can be divided into two equal numbers.

The ends of DNA strands are referred to as 5 prime, and 3 prime.
    The context of the verse is the embryological development of humans.

Therefore, this is referring to the assymetic 8 prime DNA strand that all humans originate from.
     Reply #1 - June 25, 2015, 10:03 AM

He sounds stoned.
     Reply #2 - June 25, 2015, 10:06 AM

Because an all-knowing being can't just clearly describe genetic inheritence, and how genes transfer the characteristics of parents to children. Also couldn't describe how to build microscopes to look into cells, or how to use x-rays to view DNA, or the double helix pattern to look for, or how to decode the DNA once you find it. But it did know how to communicate that there were eight of something! Which isn't at all too vague to be of any use in terms of finding out what was meant by that to prove it true.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
     Reply #3 - June 25, 2015, 12:19 PM

http://picosong.com/gbCQ

39:6
    “sent down for you eight genes in pairs [DNA]”
    mina l-anʿāmi thamāniyata azwājin

3. thamāniyata
    this means 8.

Therefore, this is referring to the assymetic 8 prime DNA strand that all humans originate from.

............. thamāniyata   this means 8...... Great

I don't know why that means  8.,   but "Bull Shit"  also has eight letters and it means  Quran is miracle.

IDIOTS ................,    but  dr_sloth why not put out the right Islamic links on that nonsense.. here

miracles of islam dna genetic engineering

MIRACLES_OF_ISLAM_-_DNA_Genetic_Engineering_and_Embryonic_Fetal_Development

Etc..Etc Islamic Miracle

That Turkish Idiot Adnan Oktar after spending time in Jail for drugs turned in to Islamic Scientist to fool and block the common sense utility of millions of Muslim kids  .. now he sings TV  songs with some peroxide bleached blond bimbos ..   and..and fool Turkish kids andMuslim kids across the globe,  sing songs,  dance with some women and write nonsense on Quran Science.. That is the job that fool..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoNEb_WPkg

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - June 25, 2015, 12:30 PM

Re: Most ridiculous scientific miracle ever (DNA)

Sounds about right. Grin

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #5 - June 25, 2015, 03:49 PM

Re: Most ridiculous scientific miracle ever (DNA)

Sounds about right. Grin

asbie   try reading this http://www.dawn.com/news/1190369/the-medicinal-benefits-of-mardeela  to have good laugh..

The medicinal benefits of Mardeela  _ Nadeem   Paracha 

Mardeela (aka Man Pulp) is a hybrid vegetable/fruit that is becoming popular among the middle-class men of our faithful republic.  The medical benefits of Mardeela have been known since ancient times. The Neanderthals are known to have used it to treat everything from general boredom to ideological indigestion.

In his book, Mardeela: The Natural Secret for a Vigorous Jaw & a Full Fat Moustache, Hakeem Shahid Masood states that Mardeela has been used as a medicine in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Gujranwala and Planet Zion for at least 14 million years. His proof? Harun Yahya. And Harun Yahya's proof? 'Star Wars III: Return of the Jedi.'

Today, scientific research in Pakistan is providing hard evidence for the health benefits long associated with Mardeela. For example, in 2007 the Journal of the National Institute of Manic-Depression published the results of an epidemiological study indicating that Mardeela reduced the risk of sensibility in men by nearly 80 per cent.

Also, researchers at the University of Chakwal in Switzerland recently concluded that Mardeela inhibits and impedes the growth of brain cells, thus greatly reducing the chances of dangerous conditions such as Rational Thought that might lead to deadly diseases such as Common Sense. They warn that this grave disease may make you start looking and sounding like an intellectual,     when, instead, one should always look like 'Mardeela taqat ka shahkaar', Atlas-e-Hind, Hamid Gul. Yea.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  read more at the link..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - June 25, 2015, 03:56 PM

I'm afraid those advanced levels of humor go above my own low level of perception, yeez. Grin

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »