Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Nobel laureate fails IQ test

(Read 2820 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Nobel laureate fails IQ test
     OP - June 10, 2015, 10:40 PM

Nobel scientist Tim Hunt: female scientists cause trouble for men in labs

Scientists should work in gender-segregated labs, according to a Nobel laureate, who said the trouble with “girls” is that they cause men to fall in love with them and cry when criticised.

Tim Hunt, an English biochemist who admitted that he has a reputation for being a “chauvinist”, said to the World Conference of Science Journalists in Seoul, South Korea: “Let me tell you about my trouble with girls … three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.”

Hunt said he was in favour of single-sex labs, adding that he didn’t want to “stand in the way of women”.

The 72-year-old, who won the 2001 Nobel prize in physiology or medicine, made the remarks when addressing a convention of senior female scientists and science journalists.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1 - June 10, 2015, 10:42 PM

Cry

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - June 10, 2015, 10:43 PM

Who cares, not like Nobel laureates have like super powers or some shit. They're susceptible to all the same human follies.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #3 - June 10, 2015, 10:47 PM

A remarkable number of Nobel laureates seem to go quite potty in their dotage.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #4 - June 10, 2015, 11:29 PM

There have been hundreds of Nobel prize winners...
     Reply #5 - June 10, 2015, 11:39 PM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #6 - June 17, 2015, 01:04 PM

A remarkable number of Nobel laureates seem to go quite potty in their dotage.

Cheesy

well that potty is nothing to do with their dotage or dementia  in old age.  Such potty behavior must have come out often even when they were young. That  is not well documented because they were unknown characters and may have been busy in their work...

"German physics? one asks. I might rather have said Aryan physics or the physics of the Nordic species of man… But, I shall be answered, “Science is and remains international.” It is false. Science, like every other human product, is racial and conditioned by blood". .............Phillip Lenard, “ Nobel Prize for Physics in 1905"

In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion. (1987) ..........Carl Sagan

There we see the difference between potty head and thoughtful person whether one is scientists or not and Noble L or not....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »