Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: asimwarraich Introduction

(Read 2322 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • asimwarraich Introduction
     OP - May 29, 2015, 09:51 PM

Hi,

My name is Asim and i recently realised that i am an atheist because i don't believe in God, prophets and in holy books anymore.

Some questions i asked myself few years ago were.

If God was there billions of years ago then where was he billion of billions years ago.

If prophets were sent by god then how come they are not being sent anymore in such a big population.

If god loves one person more than one's mother love him then why he had to make him suffer so much.

and finally if prophets were really noble then why can't i adopt a child and brain feed him for nobility, and ultimately god ll have to appoint him as a prophet.

I couldn't find answers for these question. I guess no one know and sometimes people try to convince people with invalid logics.

But i guess i became firm in my believes after reading God's Delusion by Richard Dawkins. That was final nail in the coffin.

Thanks a lot

You can't change the world by being part of it.
     Reply #1 - May 29, 2015, 10:25 PM

Hi,

My name is Asim and i recently realised that i am an atheist because i don't believe in God, prophets and in holy books anymore.

Some questions i asked myself few years ago were.

If God was there billions of years ago then where was he billion of billions years ago.

If prophets were sent by god then how come they are not being sent anymore in such a big population.

If god loves one person more than one's mother love him then why he had to make him suffer so much.

and finally if prophets were really noble then why can't i adopt a child and brain feed him for nobility, and ultimately god ll have to appoint him as a prophet.

I couldn't find answers for these question. I guess no one know and sometimes people try to convince people with invalid logics.

But i guess i became firm in my believes after reading God's Delusion by Richard Dawkins. That was final nail in the coffin.

Thanks a lot

Welcome Smiley

I couldn't understand these questions:

Maybe they got lost in translation. But welcome anyway. Smiley
     Reply #2 - May 30, 2015, 09:13 AM

Welcome Asim..

Reply #3 - May 30, 2015, 09:39 AM

Edit
     Reply #4 - May 30, 2015, 11:46 AM

Have a traditional welcome parrot:  parrot
     Reply #5 - May 30, 2015, 01:44 PM

Welcome to the forum asimwarraich, have a rabbit!  bunny

I think there are endless questions in relation to god and the religious edifice that you could ask. Few of them have very good answers from the point of view of supporting religion. As for the one's you posited I would agree with Hassan that the one's he mentioned probably need a bit of clarification, although I feel I might be getting the gist of them. Anyway, I'm glad that you are keeping on asking the questions. It's a mindset that will serve you well. Hope to read and converse with you more!  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #6 - May 31, 2015, 12:47 AM

parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #7 - May 31, 2015, 10:37 AM

parrot Welcome Asim!

It is good to ask to questions. Depending who you ask to you will get differing answers. If you ask an Islamic apologist the person would support god and go into a circular argument most likely. A lot of the arguments are a rehash from William Lane Craig.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »