Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: UKIP's Anne-Marie Waters version 2

(Read 28366 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • UKIP's Anne-Marie Waters version 2
     Reply #60 - December 11, 2017, 01:51 PM

The hell do I know yeez? Maybe they're in love, fuck...........

Cheesy Cheesy

I don't give  a fuck to  ...water-Islam ..( I can drink both of them to breakfast) Cheesy   and  I do't care what those  two do.,   But  I do care about CEMB and some  folks/friends in it.,  Now here  in this folder  I  was hit by toor  for my response and  that guy Hassan surprised me by deleting his response to Cheetah

Anne Marie Waters is a traitor to her country, and also an embarrassment to the Irish people.  That's all I have to say about that wan.

thnkyu

Edit

So today  I am pulling my hair  to understand those two responses., And   dear asbie,  you explain me  

1).  Why and To  Whom    Cheetah  says   thnkyu

2)..Why Hassan posted something  and edited /deleted his words   Cheesy Cheesy

and I guess you Americans have lots of cold and lot of holidays ..So enjoy..

well let me  watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ScbUKDaT3U

that is today's  interview  from that lady

with  best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - December 12, 2017, 12:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqeaC8D8Dcs

well  that is  what she says ........She is Syeda Nazida   and she is from Bangladesh .,Incidentally she was   contestant  for  Miss Bangladesh USA

Life...........living life with conflicts   .,

Ha! look  .at those comments under  that tube., So the worst thing is THESE INSULTING TROLLS writing nasty comments  under those tubes...one must have very thick skin and  do not get offended  by such nonsense ..  Hope Nazida  continues  to enjoy   her freedom  and continues to use internet medium to educate folks around her in that US of  A....

Reply #62 - December 13, 2017, 05:52 AM

nativist

I knew a yank who was a native. She insisted that none natives weren't really/actually Americans. Bloody immigrants.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #63 - December 15, 2017, 02:25 PM

I knew a yank who was a native. She insisted that none natives weren't really/actually Americans. Bloody immigrants.

well let me delete that letter "e"   and rewrite that   as      She insisted that non-natives weren't really/actually Americans

and add  this interesting video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVA6TbSGUU

Reply #64 - December 18, 2017, 12:23 AM

I only recognise one of them, tbh, and he's somewhat notorious as it is (if one follows Bengali ex-Muslim circles).

yes, I've listened to a number of his vids. To me, he comes across angry and desperate. he used to described himself as a pioneering youtuber - being the first to expose islam. I don't remember the exact words he used but it was very self aggrandizing. He's taken down this description now and i'm pretty sure its on the advice of the people he's hanging out with now. It was so cringworthy.
     Reply #65 - December 18, 2017, 12:52 AM

That's the guy to the right of Anne? I think I've seen a number of his videos on YouTube.

I imagine those ex-Muslims who end up in these anti-Muslim/anti-Islam groups are folks who are very angry, have been ostracised by their families, friends or their community to the point that they end up, well... aligning themselves with Anne Marie Waters, the EDL, Pegida etc. Whatever floats their boat I guess. I've felt fucking angry too, at times ostracised but never have I though about joining such groups.

yes, the guy on the right is muffasil.

we all get angry. but there are ways to go about this but burning pages of the koran, calling mo a pedo and accusing him of having sex with a dead aunt is most definitely not the way, if you genuinely want to help muslims.
    I think he's projecting his own anger on muslims.  (he preached islam for a number of years I think). He's angry/guilty at himself and he's probably in denial. He needs therapy.

Reply #66 - December 20, 2017, 05:26 AM

yeezevee pinched my "e" and corrected me.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #67 - December 20, 2017, 02:20 PM

yeezevee pinched my "e" and corrected me.

Cheesy Cheesy

well QSE.....20 years ago I used to insult ..get insulted....beat them up and get beaten... I was an angry  bastard..(apparently in real life  also  I  was a  bastard........fucking Key board letter  "n" is stuck....) So  since   I  stopped  beating people and getting beaten ((Thanks to forums and internet ..otherwise I would have been dead by now))  I  started  pinching  people., In fact I  pinched lots of folks on this  forum....lol....,   I hope they forgive me..so I can go to that  jannah ..

anyways  how are you doing??... Happy holidays ..and let me read this story of love ..life  and death . ..children are victims., Rafia  wrote that today...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #68 - August 25, 2019, 09:46 AM

it's sad to see an exmuslim, who suffered at the hands of bradford bigots, being appropriated by the far-right .

nissar hussein:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68zD7TUSGx0&feature=youtu.be

Quote from:
    You need to understand that, for most Muslims, the Sharia is for all time and for all people – Muslim or not – and that the UK’s laws are not from God but are man-made, temporary and over-ridden by the strictures of the Sharia. That is why I was persecuted for nearly two decades, driven from my home on two occasions, and nearly bludgeoned to death outside my front gate.

https://www.forbritain.uk/2019/08/01/intro-and-first-blog-islam-spokesperson/
     Reply #69 - October 10, 2019, 11:25 PM

bubbling under brexit:

Quote from:
    Far-right activists are exploiting concerns about the safety of women and children to target Muslims and ethnic minorities, an official report has found.

Quote from:
    The report said prominent far-right figures including Tommy Robinson, Jayda Fransen and former Ukip leadership candidate Anne Marie Waters used rallies in 2016 and 2017 to “spread anti-minority and anti-Muslim agendas”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-extremism-women-far-right-tommy-robinson-rape-a9143671.html

rather than letting them fester on social networks, get them on tv and dismantle their claims publicly - without resorting to pc nonsense.
     Reply #70 - July 04, 2021, 10:12 AM

she makes fascism sound so boring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VctJFtZ1-q8&feature=emb_title
     Reply #71 - July 04, 2021, 10:16 AM

that's the problem with these far right movements: they are missing good old-fashioned sex appeal.

Reply #72 - July 04, 2021, 10:20 AM

Cheesy    let me correct a bit
    that's the problem with these far right movements: they are missing good old-fashioned sex appeal.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Cheesy

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »