Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: UKIP's Anne-Marie Waters version 2

(Read 28348 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • UKIP's Anne-Marie Waters version 2
     Reply #30 - September 29, 2017, 11:15 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41440637
    UKIP is set to unveil its fourth leader in just over a year after a contest that has divided the party.

Anti-Islam campaigner Anne Marie Waters is favourite at the bookmakers to take the crown.

But many of the party's 20 MEPs have threatened to resign if that happens, with one telling the BBC it would take UKIP "down a very dark alley".
    The winner of the leadership election will be announced at about 17:00 BST at the party's annual conference in Torquay.

Ms Waters, whose candidacy is backed by former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, has generated backing on social media and has encouraged her supporters to join the party to vote for her.

It is not clear how many have been able to do that in time to be entitled to a vote in the contest.

Reply #31 - September 29, 2017, 03:09 PM

If she wins UKIP will become an anti-Islam party.
     Reply #32 - September 29, 2017, 03:11 PM

Henry Bolton has won:

Henry Bolton has been elected UKIP leader - the party's fourth leader in just over a year.
    The former soldier, who saw off a challenge from anti-Islam campaigner Anne Marie Waters, won with 30% of the vote.
    He told the party conference: "Brexit is our core task."
    Mr Bolton, who was backed by Nigel Farage, stood for UKIP as police and crime commissioner in Kent in 2016, coming second.
    Ms Waters came second, with 21.3% of the 12,915 votes cast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41447568
     Reply #33 - September 30, 2017, 07:50 PM

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say this thread makes me want to give you people a collective hug!

PS - mucho respect and love to toor for the Sultan Galiev avatar you got going on  Kiss

PPS - Smert Fashistom! (death to fascists in Russian).

Reply #34 - October 02, 2017, 07:47 AM

If she wins UKIP will become an anti-Islam party.

Wait... It isn't already?
     Reply #35 - October 03, 2017, 01:00 AM

Under Nigel, no. UKIP was and is a "We want our country back" party, but Farage not only stuck the woes of Britain as a result of the EU, he made attempts to get the muslim vote, including speaking in mosques on why Brexit should happen. Waters would of made it a no bones about it anti-islam party, but the bloke who actually won it is trying to douse those fires, while still acknowledging the need for a defence against islam.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #36 - October 03, 2017, 03:39 PM

BIG difference between Farage and Waters. Farage may be a bit of a pratt but he's no bigot.
     Reply #37 - October 03, 2017, 06:38 PM

Ah. Sorry a lot of information about UKIP I get has been filtered already to the point that those on the right are automatic bigots.
     Reply #38 - October 18, 2017, 10:57 AM

Aneed Marie Waters has left UKIP and started her own party "For Britain".

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukip-loser-anne-marie-waters-will-start-far-right-party-fsgps673r
     Reply #39 - December 03, 2017, 09:35 PM

And today, in 'just shedding your religion doesn't make you any smarter' news:

Reply #40 - December 03, 2017, 10:49 PM

Shame and disgust is what I feel looking at those morons.

And the annoying thing is that they are the kind of ex-Muslims who get platforms, though they most probably don't represent the majority of us.

Ewww.
     Reply #41 - December 03, 2017, 11:54 PM

^ totally agree.

I only recognise one. muffasil islam.....looking very pleased with himself. I pity the fools. they haven't a clue.

Reply #42 - December 04, 2017, 12:04 AM

I only recognise one of them, tbh, and he's somewhat notorious as it is (if one follows Bengali ex-Muslim circles).

What I'm intrigued by is who the other guys are.
     Reply #43 - December 04, 2017, 06:10 PM

Ugh!
     Reply #44 - December 04, 2017, 07:14 PM

I only recognise one of them, tbh, and he's somewhat notorious as it is (if one follows Bengali ex-Muslim circles).

I only recognise one. muffasil islam.....looking very pleased with himself. I pity the fools. they haven't a clue.

That's the guy to the right of Anne? I think I've seen a number of his videos on YouTube.

I imagine those ex-Muslims who end up in these anti-Muslim/anti-Islam groups are folks who are very angry, have been ostracised by their families, friends or their community to the point that they end up, well... aligning themselves with Anne Marie Waters, the EDL, Pegida etc. Whatever floats their boat I guess. I've felt fucking angry too, at times ostracised but never have I though about joining such groups.
     Reply #45 - December 05, 2017, 04:47 AM

that is a funny looking picture  resembles something that I still need to make some  comparison  but   you guys must realize  .,   There are as many types of ex-Muslims  sects  (if not  ex-Muslim sects........ex-Muslim types)   as you will find  in Muslims/Muslim sects ... The only difference is in their size /numbers .

As  far as Mufassil Islam  is concerned,,,  watch the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSoY4wxRKSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGTzvmr8bCA

more importantly  read under  that tubes,  and think about  what he should do  to  live.,   for the stuff  he has done online   as ex-Muslim since 2014 or so.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #46 - December 05, 2017, 10:49 AM

asbie  where are you?   what are you doing?  I want  you to say something about  that  guy Mufassil Islam    and the lady  Anne Marie Waters  

what do they get from each other?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34hu5B2I3w

Reply #47 - December 05, 2017, 01:19 PM

So  this is an important folder and that is because  of that picture

where you see that Muffasil Islam  next to that wonderful lady Politician that is trying to cash in as Anti-Sharia law spokeswoman  of London  to become politically active to gain  some momentum  through anti-Muslim  posters/speeches ..

Question to many of us here in CEMB is ., What are we  expecting from  Ex-Muslims??  anyways ..being  born and  brought up  in Bangladesh..  Let us read about him..

"Mufassil Islam" (মুফাস্সিল ইসলাম) is a British Bangladeshi.  He is a lawyer by profession , a freelance journalist, online activist and  an alleged  Islamic scholar. 51 year old  Mufassil Islam was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh on October 10, 1966. His father Mr Muhammad Nazrul Islam was a lawyer  and a law professor   engaged in legal professions in Bangladesh and as well as US of A. His father was also a professor of law at Central Law College in Dhaka,   His mother Mrs Niru Nahar was housewife. His maternal grandfather Mr KM Sadequr Rahman was a shipping tycoon of Bangladesh and the founder of the shipping conglomerate of the country  His paternal grandfather Mr Muhamad Sulaiman was a Sufi saint. His great grandfather Mr Mumtaz Uddin Ahmed was a Muslim lawyer of East Bengal and his other great grandfather Mr Hashem Munshi was an Islamic scholar and a Muslim preacher. He hails from a lineage of Sufi order. Mr Islam was married twice. He has two sons, Farhan and Mehedi who are American and British nationals. Mr Islam moved from Bangladesh to the UK in 1993. 19 He lived in the US from 1994 to 1995 and worked for migration law offices in Georgia 22 and New York.

Mufassil Islam is  also a Bangladeshi British online activist.   He  has been living in the UK since 1993.  He graduated with LLB.(Hons) and obtained LL.M. from Dhaka University in 1991 and 1992 respectively, He also studied law at London Metropolitan University and was pursuing his PhD in law at Trinity College, Dublin University  but he claimed in his book The Codex of a Murtad  that he had to suspend his studies owing to security concerns following threats from Islamists.

Although Mr Mufassil Islam was a Muslim preacher, yet he left Islam  and blamed Islamist extremism for his apostasy in his video in April 2016. He is now a critic of al religions and often engages  and a politically active guy debating online  with religious preachers from Christianity .,Now  He considers himself an apatheist.   He is the author of the book "The Codex of a Murtad" which was published in the UK in January, 2017. 16 17

So this is how  he started to become/join/take picture ..whatever ..OF THAT PARTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZIi1Ky0ZY

Now is he really wrong to get help from other side?
    IS THERE ANY ONE TO HELP SUCH PEOPLE FROM THIS SIDE?  
    Can London Mayor  give some protection to such people??
    Can  Bangladesh governance give protection for such folks  if UKdeports them??

Now let us   read this

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/621300/Muslim-Briton-Islamic-State-Paris-terror-attack-video-death-threats

Brit Muslim who condemned Paris attacks receives DEATH THREATS from ISIS child supporters

A MUSLIM scholar who made an impassioned speech condemning the Paris terror atrocities has received DEATH THREATS from British-born children who support the depraved Islamic State (ISIS).

please read  more and watch video of  Muffasil Islam at that  News  link

What do  the CEMB forum do with such guys?  

Can we ask London Mayor to deport him to Bangladesh for HATE PREACHING AGAINST ISLAM  .. ..specially he talking against  brutal baboons of Islam   who murdered this French Priest??

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

Let us discuss further on the subject .. After all  there are Many Ex-Muslims in this forum  and some  may be Zebras by birth who have nowhere to go..OR THEY CAN GO EVERYWHERE ..

Reply #48 - December 05, 2017, 04:46 PM

Now is he really wrong to get help from other side?

His choices are, of course, his to make, but 'help' is a curious way of putting it.

Did I mention he had a certain notoriety in ex-Muslim circles? It was for exploits like the ones outlined in this tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CDqrQ7gps
     Reply #49 - December 05, 2017, 07:26 PM

I will not blame Mufassal for going through periods of emotional confusion and swinging between Islam and leaving Islam. Extracting oneself from the deep roots Islam lays in one's psyche is a difficult and traumatic journey that I think many of us can empathise with.

But what I will hold him to account for is the bedfellows he chooses.
     Reply #50 - December 05, 2017, 11:29 PM

I will not blame Mufassal for going through periods of emotional confusion and swinging between Islam and leaving Islam. Extracting oneself from the deep roots Islam lays in one's psyche is a difficult and traumatic journey that I think many of us can empathise with.

well  when  you have Attention seeking disorder  and emotional confusion and swinging between Islam and leaving Islam..  you have a problem at hand ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEbrIERcFPQ

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/obesely-speaking/201411/excessive-attention-seeking-and-drama-addiction

Such characters go out control if you add narcissism plus  gather large group of followers .. such as this one ...see these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRxmy28WWfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=77rqgR6qrus

watch just 2mts of  that last video..  With those  sounds  of  
    " Labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik   ya rasool allah.,
     labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik....   ya rasool allah......
    abaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik ... ya rasool allah..
    labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik labaik ya rasool allah"

ringing in  your  ears ,  you just don't  know where to start talking  and whom to talk...

otherwise fellows like Mufassal Islam  Muslims or Ex-Muslims .,they   are harmless.,   As long as their actions/their policies /their politics  are open to question  people like Mufassal Islam are not really a problem.,They are  just looking for survival  in this complex world., I hope  he is stable financially and corrects  his attentions seeking behavioral problem ..    He is NOT 20 year old...

Reply #51 - December 05, 2017, 11:35 PM

His choices are, of course, his to make, but 'help' is a curious way of putting it.

Did I mention he had a certain notoriety in ex-Muslim circles? It was for exploits like the ones outlined in this tube:

First thought that came to mind:

مُّذَبْذَبِينَ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ لَا إِلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَلَا إِلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ سَبِيلًا

Wavering back and forth between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever Allah leaves astray - never will you find for him a way.

Not funny but, kinda funny.
     Reply #52 - December 05, 2017, 11:49 PM

Well I am not sure Arif Rahman  in that video talking about  Mr. Mufassil Islam  exploiting  his Ex-Muslim Tag   with people  like  that lady Anti-sharia director of London ..

What does he get   from Miss Anne Marie Waters ?? London  Mayor-ship ??  or a girl  friend from her party  like that Lauren Booth getting boy friend ?

What all  Arif   saying in that video  is   .. "Mufassil Islam   is a emotional wreck  and nut case"

Question is., is he harming cause of Ex-Muslims in London with his Ex-Muslim Tag?

Reply #53 - December 06, 2017, 10:03 PM

Your apparent unwillingness to parse statements not delivered with the written equivalent of a sledgehammer is quite something. Are you related to dril?

Anyone stupid or desperate enough to seek a platform from the likes of Anne-Marie Waters does so at the expense of anyone who might 'look' Muslim. In case you hadn't noticed, that includes an awful lot of us, so.. perhaps you'll excuse a less than even-handed reaction.
     Reply #54 - December 07, 2017, 06:59 AM

Your apparent unwillingness to parse statements not delivered with the written equivalent of a sledgehammer is quite something. Are you related to dril?

(Clicky for piccy!)

Anyone stupid or desperate enough to seek a platform from the likes of Anne-Marie Waters does so at the expense of anyone who might 'look' Muslim. In case you hadn't noticed, that includes an awful lot of us, so.. perhaps you'll excuse a less than even-handed reaction.

dear toor.... i  don't   how to respond to all that  specially to that png.pic ., but  my  previous  post was just to high light  what    Arif Rahaman's said  on Mufassil Islam

What all  Arif   saying in that video  is   .. "Mufassil Islam   is a emotional wreck  and nut case" ..............

in the video of your post.

As  far as those two guys  Miss Anne Marie Waters and  Mufassal Islam concerned., i would  actually suggest to 100s of  Mufassal Islam type folks  to join her party .. not just 100s.,   1000s of immigrants like Mufassal Islam   are better to that party

I say for England politics I support  that party  with lots of  these folks you see in this  picture  

http://i65.tinypic.com/11hs6f5.jpg

rather these three guys  you see  below making a  political party..

http://gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/pegidauk.jpg

Reply #55 - December 07, 2017, 08:18 AM

Anne Marie Waters is a traitor to her country, and also an embarrassment to the Irish people.  That's all I have to say about that wan.

thnkyu

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #56 - December 07, 2017, 12:12 PM

First thought that came to mind:

مُّذَبْذَبِينَ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ لَا إِلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَلَا إِلَىٰ هَٰؤُلَاءِ ۚ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ سَبِيلًا

Wavering back and forth between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever Allah leaves astray - never will you find for him a way.

Not funny but, kinda funny.

Cheesy
     Reply #57 - December 07, 2017, 12:14 PM

Afro
     Reply #58 - December 07, 2017, 12:15 PM

Edit
     Reply #59 - December 11, 2017, 01:48 AM

asbie  where are you?   what are you doing?  I want  you to say something about  that  guy Mufassil Islam    and the lady  Anne Marie Waters  

what do they get from each other?

The hell do I know yeez? Maybe they're in love, fuck.

Honestly though, I haven't researched either enough to really comment on this matter other than to say that nativist far right politics really aren't my thing. So, sorry I couldn't offer more yeez.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »