Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Cowardice of Muslims
Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Very delicious
Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Question-What is the best...
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

false?,,,,,,why?
Yesterday at 04:14 PM

The New Koran
Yesterday at 03:42 PM

antisemitism cause?
Yesterday at 01:37 PM

الحبيب من يشبه اكثر؟؟؟
by akay
Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Faithfreedom Forum
February 22, 2018, 07:04 PM

VeeduLive #8 Imtiaz Shams...
February 20, 2018, 10:17 PM

Random Islamic History Po...
February 20, 2018, 01:25 PM

Rick and Morty practicall...
February 20, 2018, 09:17 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: The New Koran

(Read 5458 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The New Koran
     Reply #180 - February 21, 2018, 02:47 PM

Ah, I see.  The "New Koran" and the "New Prophet Mohammad"  whistling2

parrot

• The New Koran
     Reply #181 - February 21, 2018, 02:49 PM

I  named myself as Muhammad  hence  I  am Prophet ...JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH...    

Hmm  Let  me  watch Liverpool  Soccer  Muhammad.,    has great potential  to become Soccer  Prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjsnQ8bWEo

“Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do.” (Surah At-Taubah 9/82)
  • The New Koran
     Reply #182 - February 21, 2018, 05:08 PM

parrot

On a side note, parrots are very cool.  Afro

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
  • The New Koran
     Reply #183 - February 22, 2018, 03:09 PM

I  named myself as Muhammad  hence  I  am Prophet ...JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH...    

yeezevee  says that   and  .JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH responds with   Quran verse from that "Surah  At-Taubah.".... THE  ATTACK  KILL  AND   REPENT  SURAH

“Let them laugh a little: much will they weep: a recompense for the (evil) that they do.” (Surah At-Taubah 9/82)

DEAR  JUNK GIBBERISH PROPHET.,  that verse is NOT   from  chapter 9  it is from chapter 113.  and  one  verse  from that famous  surah 113  at the end of Quran  before the death of Last  Muhammad  is no use for yeezevee.. .   He needs lot more curses  and verses from  that chapter.,

let me add relevant verses for you here .    By the way I  would like you  to note  tthat there were  probably 10  or15  Muhammads before that last Muhammad in Islam

113.001:   This  is the  declaration  from Allah and His Messenger  to those of the Mushrikun   ...polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah... with whom you made a treaty .

113.002: ohyee   believers  Go  to  the lands  of  Mushrikun .....polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers four months and roam around  backwards and forwards as you will throughout their lands.  And know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.

113.003:    And  make an announcement that is  from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and  so is  His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.

113.004:    Except those of the Mushrikun idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful

113.005:      But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.  

.....And and  IF  THEY DO NOT REPENT  KILL  KILL KILL THEM ALL  .. and if you  can not kill them ......  then die  .. ALL BELIEVERS SHOULD DIE....THAT IS  IT.,  NO QUESTIONS AND NO DEBATES...........  KILL   OR DIE   

that is what you have in that  silly chapter 9  of the present book Quran   dear  .JUNK GIBBERISH PATRICK PROPHET PUBH ..........

and read  the rest of the chapter  here at https://quran.com/9

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• The New Koran
     Reply #184 - February 22, 2018, 03:31 PM

Mr yeezevee who is a junk and gibberish user with junk and gibberish posts that only he and his fake buddies understand, please go waste your life elsewhere instead of hating on my posts that are not important. Those who wish to read my gibberish and junk chapters of the neo koran will read it, and those who don't want to read it will not. Please F O i have had enough for your stupid posts because you are a jealous hater who has nothing to contribute to this world. You are the type of person who gets involved in massacre of other fellow african people. Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. People like you are to avoided or killed at sight, because you are a menace to the civilized people. I can almost feel you foaming at your mouth because you don't have the originality or the intelligence to come up with writing new books, starting new religion, evolving new spiritualities. Please go die.

• The New Koran
     Reply #185 - February 22, 2018, 03:31 PM

Afro
  • The New Koran
     Reply #186 - February 22, 2018, 03:50 PM

Mr yeezevee who is a junk and gibberish user with junk and gibberish posts that only he and his fake buddies understand, please go waste your life elsewhere instead of hating on my posts that are not important. Those who wish to read my gibberish and junk chapters of the neo koran will read it, and those who don't want to read it will not. Please F O i have had enough for your stupid posts because you are a jealous hater who has nothing to contribute to this world. You are the type of person who gets involved in massacre of other fellow african people. Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. People like you are to avoided or  killed at sight, because you are a menace to the civilized people. I can almost feel you foaming at your mouth because you don't have the originality or the intelligence to come up with writing new books, starting new religion, evolving new spiritualities. Please go die.

• The New Koran
     Reply #187 - Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Thanks for bumping
  • The New Koran
     Reply #188 - Yesterday at 01:36 PM

I wouldn't try making a new Quran it's a book of garbage either way even the Arabic which Muslims take so much pride in is practically un understandable. I wouldn't even use the Quran to light a fire it would desecrate he fire.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #189 - Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Quran has some good moments IMO, but yes, it is primarily the religions of the arabs to match the religions of the jews (christianity and judaism). Also a way to spread arab culture and supposed superiority of the arabs over other races.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #190 - Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Thanks for bumping

you  are welcome  Patrick ., as  long as it is  NOT wall  of text  from  GJPP  .,  I  am quite happy to read you

.................... Remember the Rwandan genocide? Cause by people like you. ...............

So why did you say  that     "why  Rwandan genocide is  caused by people like you?"

what makes you to say that....

who are Tutsis and   who are  Hutus??

are they faith  heads ..  kill people   for faith or die   for faith??

hmm let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6D8aPBNe8

• The New Koran
     Reply #191 - Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Dear yezevee, see: https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31409.0
  • The New Koran
     Reply #192 - Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Yeah it's an Arab colonialist ideology.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #193 - Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Quran has some good moments IMO, but yes, it is primarily the religions of the arabs to match the religions of the jews (christianity and judaism). Also a way to spread arab culture and supposed superiority of the arabs over other races.

Islam/Quran  primary source is the   faith stories  from OT and NT .,,

off course Hadith/suah  Islam that we have is nonsense and that is spread rubbish Islam/rubbish stories from those who converted in to Islam 100s of years after the  death of  1st preacher of Islam..

• The New Koran
     Reply #194 - Yesterday at 02:16 PM

You do know that Syriac words and even Persian words were found in the Quran which destroys the claim of perfect Arabic and proves it was developed from heretical Syriac texts and Zoroastrianism. Infact Surah Al Fatiha and a certain prayer in the Avesta match in an uncanny way as if it was copy paste plus we do know Arabs conquered Persia at the time. In the beginning of certain Surahs you can find words like الم, الم in Syriac means listen.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #195 - Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Interesting information you guys have provided. Thank you very much.
  • The New Koran
     Reply #196 - Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu melech ha-olam asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tzivanu l’hadlik neir shel Shabbat.

We praise you, Eternal God, Sovereign of the Universe, who makes us holy with mitzvot and commands us to kindle the Sabbath lights.

http://www.tiwestport.org/worshipping/blessings/shabbat-blessings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_prayers_and_blessings

https://youtu.be/ITxfUOlsIfI

• The New Koran
     Reply #197 - Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Your a Jew?
  • The New Koran
     Reply #198 - Yesterday at 03:28 PM

You're a Zoroastrian Persian?
  • The New Koran
     Reply #199 - Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Sarcasm, but I actually identify as Aramaic Christian.
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 7« Previous thread | Next thread »