Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Islam is a cult
Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:53 PM

The elephant in the room:...
Yesterday at 12:51 AM

Letter to God
November 19, 2017, 09:02 PM

Imam Tawhidi
November 19, 2017, 02:12 PM

What music are you listen...
November 19, 2017, 01:32 AM

Finally Done with Islam
November 18, 2017, 01:16 PM

What are your creative pa...
November 18, 2017, 12:01 PM

المياة النقية%%%%
November 18, 2017, 11:46 AM

25 year old ex Muslim fro...
November 18, 2017, 10:59 AM

Freely down loadable Boo...
November 18, 2017, 12:37 AM

My Story
November 17, 2017, 07:27 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Imam Tawhidi

(Read 341 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Imam Tawhidi
     OP - October 31, 2017, 09:44 PM

This guy calls himself a reformer but I think he's a cunt. He promotes bigoted conspiracy theories, claiming that Muslims in general practice "Taqiyyah" and goes out of his way to kiss the arses of far-right nuts. Criticise his views in a way that will expose him as the fraud that he is and he will block you immediately. On the other hand he has no problem with racists running rampant on his fan pages.

Check out his Facebook or Twitter and you'll see what I mean.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #1 - November 02, 2017, 01:19 AM

I've only recently heard about him. The racists are attracted to these tubers like flies to a piece of turd. Its usually the same names doing the rounds. Glenis Wisman is one name that keeps propping up. I can't believe how people find the time and energy to leave such comments. There's deffo some sort of campaign going on and I'm pretty sure there's big money behind.

And this Taqiyyah nonsense  really drives me nuts. I don't think there's anything we can do or say to make people understand that the majority of muslims don't even know what taqiyyah is! Its very depressing really.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #2 - November 02, 2017, 11:48 AM

Or that the minority who have heard of Taqiyyah either found out about it after being accused of practising it by a far-right nut or understood it to be a Shia practice that they would use to protect themselves against Sunni persecution. It's a very ugly conspiracy theory that is reminiscent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the way it painted Jews.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #3 - November 04, 2017, 07:50 AM

All Muslims lie to propagate the religion it's called Dawah or preaching if you will Taqiyah is just practiced by Shias and early Muslims. Dawah is when they preach the religion and lie to make it look good. Imam Tawhidi is an honest Muslim Imam if a Muslim Imam said from his own mouth Islam is not a religion of peace that's more then enough for me to say Islam is the religion of جهل and قتل ignorance and murder.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #4 - November 04, 2017, 07:59 AM

It's not lying, it's called being brainwashed. All religious folk are brainwashed and think that their religions are full of peace and love, when in fact their religions do not  appear this way to most outsiders. There is a difference between this and between deliberately lying. Tawhidi demonises all of them and simply says exactly what his supporters want to hear. He is not an honest person, he is looking to make a career for himself.

Recently he was exposed for lying about a letter that he claimed to have written to the mayor of New York, warning him of a potential terror attack in his city. The guy didn't even think to use his old letterhead from 2016, and has been called out over it. Furthermore, the press secretary to the mayor said that the letter was never received. There are much better and honest critics of Islam out there to support than that fraud.

I'm curious: you said that "all Muslims lie" about their religion. But if all of them do, surely that means that Tawhidi does too?
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #5 - November 04, 2017, 08:10 AM

Yeah he's lying to people and himself when he says he can reform Islam it can't be reformed especially by a shia which are hated in the Sunni world which makes up the majority of Islam. Well I'm not an atheist but I respect your opinion on religion the best critic I've ever seen on Islam would be Father Zakaria or Christian Prince but there Christians but they still have pretty much taken down Islam. Yeah when Muslims do there Dawah they lie and brainwash others. By the way some Islamic scholars here in Saudi deep down know Islam is utter bullshit but they use it have control and keep people ignorant.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #6 - November 19, 2017, 02:12 PM

Now the charlatan is claiming to have studied counter-terrorism at Georgetown and Harvard. In reality he did mickey mouse online courses that anyone can complete which take 12 weeks and cost $49. This guy is actually a clown  Cheesy
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »