Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
Today at 01:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 03:50 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
July 01, 2020, 03:33 PM

BLM and Black Ex-Muslims
July 01, 2020, 12:01 AM

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
June 30, 2020, 11:15 PM

The essence of the facts
June 30, 2020, 01:22 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
June 30, 2020, 01:14 PM

Muslim grooming gangs sti...
June 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

Hi there
June 28, 2020, 10:25 AM

Glasgow stabbings
June 26, 2020, 01:48 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
June 26, 2020, 01:11 PM

Coronavirus crisis
June 25, 2020, 01:14 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet Muhammad's Life from Quran

(Read 62797 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet Muhammad's Life from Quran
     Reply #270 - June 17, 2020, 04:01 PM

well the goal of writing this folder and reading Quran every verse of the book is to Inquire Prophet Muhammad's Life   from it and also basic ideology of Quran  and the purpose of its alleged revelation/publication.,  This what our friend Altara names it as Core text of Quran

..................................Syriac Alexander legend can be a later insertion or not. It as no incidence on the core text of the Quran in the 6/7th c. Would it be absent, it'd change what? Nothing.......................

anyways  let me read surah  Luqman again by cutting in to pieces .. the way I often do/did to many chapters of Quran even in this folder .. what I call as Poetic verses or songs/sonnets from Quran..

here we go
    Alif Lam Mim.
    These are verses of the Book of Wisdom
    A guidance and a mercy for the doers of goodness,
    Those who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and they are certain of the hereafter.
    These are on a guidance from their Lord, and these are they who are successful:
    And of men is he who takes instead frivolous discourse to lead astray from Allah's path without knowledge,
    and to take it for a mockery;
    these shall have an abasing chastisement.

well that is a good poem and it contains 1st 6 verses of surah_Luqman.,  in fact you can add that sonnet to EVERY FAITH BOOK .. it fits perfectly fits well in to any faith/faith book that you have on this earth.. So I will make all those 34 verses in to some sort of sonnets in this post

Verses-7-11

And when Our communications are recited to him, he turns back proudly, as if he had not heard them, as though in his ears were a heaviness, therefore announce to him a painful chastisement.

those who believe and do good, they shall surely have gardens of bliss,

Abiding in them; the promise of Allah;  true, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

He created the heavens without pillars as you see them, and put mountains upon the earth lest it might convulse with you, and He spread in it animals of every kind; and We sent down water from the cloud, then caused to grow there in  of every noble kind.

This is Allah's creation, but show Me what those besides Him have created. Nay, the unjust are in manifest error

well we could make fairly good sonnet out of those 7-11 verses., but not sure WHO THAT "HE"   in that verse 7.. Heeee.. The BIG HE...  in the verse 10     created this .. created that.. created everything is  irrelevant .......anyway good poem..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 ... 8 9 10« Previous thread | Next thread »