Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The errors in the Quran

(Read 2350 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The errors in the Quran
     OP - April 05, 2015, 12:17 PM

I received a chain mail two days ago:

"All the errors in the Quran - documented f.x. in "1000+ Mistakes in the Quran" - prove 100% and more that the Quran is not from any god - no god makes mistakes by the hundreds in his "holy" book.

This fact means that there is no god behind the Quran = no god behind Islam = no god behind IS, Boko Haram, al-Shabab, etc.

Anybody knowing the fact that there is no god behind the Quran, is a little guilty whenever there is Muslim suppression or terror, unless he/she does his/her best to spread this fact. Muslim terror will never come to an end until this fact is wellknown all over the world - until then there will always be some Muslims who read the some 130 verses in the Quran glorifying, inciting to, or demanding suppression and blood, terror and war.

Another point: As there is no god behind the Quran, where will all the Muslims end if there is a next life?"

I agree to this, and now I try to forward it. Please do the same - forward it and if possible publish it widely.
  • The errors in the Quran
     Reply #1 - April 05, 2015, 12:25 PM

I received a chain mail two days ago:

"All the errors in the Quran - documented f.x. in "1000+ Mistakes in the Quran" - prove 100% and more that the Quran is not from any god - no god makes mistakes by the hundreds in his "holy" book.

This fact means that there is no god behind the Quran .............

and now I try to forward it. Please do the same - forward it and if possible publish it widely.

helloo London.,  Hmm  .....forward   and   publish .... good point London but does it Help Muslim folks or Non-Muslim folks ?

So where is the link for those errors..  I say there are NO errors in Quran., It is just misunderstanding and misreading it.  But I will agree with you Quran is NOT word of god/allah whatever., And that also fits well  to all  religious scriptures that are  floating around  for the past 2-3000 years...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »