Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Important book published - Expelling Jinn from Your Home

(Read 9741 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Important book published - Expelling Jinn from Your Home
     Reply #60 - April 04, 2015, 12:59 PM

Almost everyone in my husband's household has reported seeing, at some point or another, a jinn in their house. Just flying out of the corner of their eyes. Grin

Honestly, I don't know how people who believe in this shit don't go crazy with paranoia. I'd expect a million Sarah Winchesters.

yo are laughing. stop laughing lua  and wait until jinn healers and devil healers of west get together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkwffkJiSVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvW-28BmzQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHxEKDokcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUa7SAbVmzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G2zhgY1Nw0

IDIOTS...  there are plenty of them around the globe.. and often well educated...

Oh well you guys watch those and I will watch this one..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - April 04, 2015, 02:19 PM

A part of me would really love to see what Yeez's favorites tab looks like.
     Reply #62 - April 04, 2015, 02:21 PM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #63 - April 04, 2015, 03:54 PM

Cheesy

Hmm Let me teach you guys something here ... you laughing jinns

Heil Allah Heil Muhammad

MARID

EFFRIT

GHOUL

SILA

VETALA

I will unleash those five  jinns on CEMB forum ... and and... talk too much I will make you to read this

FOOLS  write any  nonsense to fool Muslim folks and make a buck out of their fear..

Reply #64 - April 04, 2015, 05:27 PM

If jinn do not like nw European and American climate, what else do they not like?

Electric lights? It should be possible to invent stuff like that.

Why not secular schools and hospitals? Cars, trains, buses planes?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #65 - April 04, 2015, 05:36 PM

@ moi, they think they've seen jinn impersonating their other family members. But my favorite story has to be my husband's cousin who swore he took a long elevator ride with a jinn inside the elevator with him.
     Reply #66 - April 04, 2015, 07:24 PM

Vetala looks like the Greek god Pan or a satyr...!

I had to google this. Apparently they come from Indian mythology. This is a long way away from the classical world. Did Alexander bring some along with him?
     Reply #67 - April 04, 2015, 07:39 PM

If jinn do not like nw European and American climate, what else do they not like?

Electric lights? It should be possible to invent stuff like that.

Why not secular schools and hospitals? Cars, trains, buses planes?

That's one possible reason for why jinns don't effect non muslims. Grin

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #68 - April 04, 2015, 07:47 PM

Vetala looks like the Greek god Pan or a satyr...!

I had to google this. Apparently they come from Indian mythology. This is a long way away from the classical world. Did Alexander bring some along with him?

That is an interesting observation Zimriel... well their zillion books and stories Indians/hindu mythological narrations will have    gods/goddesses /jinns/satans dogs cats rats and anything and everything ., But I think this Islamic Jinns are special creation of Islam itself imported animism that was around Arabian peninsula ..

interesting question to ask is., Islam being a monotheistic religion with large amount its scriptures coming from OT &NT., Do we have Jinns or Jinn verses in OT or NT??  Throwing Hadith out in to trash, the other problem is Quran .. I wonder how many different verses Quran talks about Jinns..

Reply #69 - April 04, 2015, 07:48 PM

That's one possible reason for why jinns don't effect non muslims. Grin

Well  QSE  Jinns can not effect Jinns., you non-muslims are Jinns.. you guys affect Muslim folks..

Reply #70 - April 04, 2015, 09:48 PM

Jinns are like fairies. If you don't believe, they die.

Reply #71 - April 05, 2015, 05:49 AM

The statues blown up by the Taliban had clear Greek influences - why not Hinduism? And which way round?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #72 - April 05, 2015, 07:47 AM

Jinns are like fairies. If you don't believe, they die.

QSE .. answer my question, So in  these scriptures and verses songs sonnets  of   Old testament or  New Testament, do they have fairies?  As far Jinns are concerned there are good jinns and bad jinns and nut cases ., where as fairies are supposed to be good all the time...

Correct me if I am wrong   And let me add this David Penchansk paper on  “War in Heaven: The Jinn and the Bene-Ha-Elohim in their Respective Scriptures”

..........When she tired of that, she busied herself “reading” the Bible. Aloud. Dueteronomy. I had a hard time containing myself. Did you know Dueteronomy is all about fairies? I had no idea......

jewishencyclopedia_demonology
    ANGELS AND FAIRIES_ what does bible say

Reply #73 - April 05, 2015, 11:29 AM

It was the primitive demonology of Babylonia which peopled the world of the Jews with beings of a semi-celestial and semi-infernal nature. Only afterward did the division of the world between Ahriman and Ormuzd in the Mazdean system give rise to the Jewish division of life between the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of evil. Rabbinical demonology has, like the Chaldean, three classes of, demons, though they are scarcely separable one from another. There were the "shedim," the "mazziḳim" (harmers), and the "ruḥin" or "ruḥotra'ot" (evil spirits). Besides these there were "lilin" (night spirits), "ṭelane" (shade, or evening, spirits), "ṭiharire" (midday spirits), and "ẓafrire" (morning spirits), as well as the "demons that bring famine" and "such as cause storm and earthquake" (Targ. Yer. to Deut. xxxii. 24 and Num. vi. 24; Targ. to Cant. iii. 8, iv. 6; Eccl. ii. 5; Ps. xci. 5, 6; compare Ps. lxx. and Is. xxxiv. 14). Occasionally they are called "mal'ake ḥabbalah" (angels of destruction) (Ber. 51a; Ket. 104a; Sanh. 106b). "They surround man on all sides as the earth does the roots of the vine"; "a thousand are on his left, and ten thousand on his right side" (compare Ps. xci. 7); if a man could see them he would lack the strength to face them, though he can see them by casting the ashes of the fetus of a black cat about his eyes, or by sprinkling ashes around his bed he can trace their cock-like footprints in the morning (Ber. 6a). They hover around the house and the field (Gen. R. xx.), particularly in the lower regions of the air (Num. R. xii.; Tan., Mishpaṭim, ed. Vienna, 99a; compare Diogenes Laertius, viii. 32, ix. 7). Their main abode is in the northern part of the earth (Pirḳe R. El. iii., after Jer. i. 14). Their sporting-places are caper-bushes and spearworts, where they dwell in groups of sixty; nut-trees, where they form in groups of nine; shady spots on moonlight nights, especially the roofs of houses, under gutters, or near ruins; cemeteries and privies (there is a special demon of the privy, "shed shel bet ha-kisse"); water, oil, and bread-crums cast on the ground; and they harm persons and things coming near them (Pes. 3b; Ber. 3a, 62b; Shab. 67a; Giṭ. 70a; Ḥul. 105; Sanh. 65b).

A.A. Milne,

Reply #74 - April 05, 2015, 06:56 PM

If anyone knows of a book on expelling Jim I'd be interested. He's getting to be a nuisance.
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »