Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anti-Islam vs anti-Racism.... life in Australia

(Read 14582 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anti-Islam vs anti-Racism.... life in Australia
     Reply #30 - April 06, 2015, 09:26 PM

No I'm not joking at all...when I was Muslim I got it that women whouldn't be seen as sexual objects and when you speak to some Muslim women who have converted or are Muslim etc. they get that too. This is ebcause the Islam I followed and the Muhammad I followed would talk so much about spirituality. I never went looking for it but it felt like a breath of fresh air in a material and superficial driven soceity I was living in. There are other aspects of Islam relating to women that I would deem as regressive today (perhaps then too) and harmful to society. But to ignore that there are elements of Islam that both men and women find empowering is silly to put it mildly. Please try to sahre other peoples experiences and be open minded to how others view Islam and experience it as a source of liebration. That they dispose of the less appealing aspects of Islam - well good for them. We will never engage with each other if we view others through out limited prism of experience as I've previously stated in another post.

Why am I all of a sudden Judge Dredd in this situation? What would your finals statement be based on? Did you actually take time to understand the responses I gave to you or are your purposely being pedantic and flippant?

You're much nicer and more tolerant than Judge Dredd. Grin To clarify when I said someone from the middle east, I didn't mean someone who's ethnicity is descended from that region, I meant people actually from there.

While I'm happy to say that muslims can be very respectful to members of the opposite sex, and indeed many I've known throughout my life are, doesn't change the fact that islam is inherently sexist. You're assigned certain roles and expectations purely because of your sex, and the argument can be made that the idea of modesty in itself is both sexist and sexual. If you look at it as empowering, good for you. If it makes you comfortable and gives a sense of stability, again, good for you. I won't argue it can be a welcome alternative to many of the pressures we have in society.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #31 - April 06, 2015, 09:38 PM

That's why it's important to not only distinguish (our perception of) Islam from Muslims and not generalise but to also ensure that you know what 'Islam' people are talking about. Not all Muslims are referencing themselves within 7th C Arabia.

We (ex-Muslims and critics) don't just read about Islam we also read into Islam. Understanding this will mean that we understand others around us. There are aspects of Islam that were truly beautiful in that women and men are spiritualy equal to Allah. I thought this was amazing. I never considered womena s second class but udnerstood the different roles each occupied in society and that these were also fluid roles. There are elements of Islam that are sexist but to tar Islam with the sexist brush means we are ignorant of other peoples interpretations of it and the fact that Islam did improve the lot from some women and we must hear their voices and champion them...to genuinely listen and not pay lip service.

What I consider is the best way and this is my opinion...to encourage debate so long as you draw upon specific examples and locate islam in its 7th C setting but in your criticism of Islam you reconise that Islam is continually evolving as a way of life for various groups of people and that they have the human right to do so. So long as it accords with UDHR and does not undermine secularism then that's fine and so long as you provide people with resources of critical thinking and of empowerment both within and outside of their religious paradigm and give the choice to choose then that's as far as we can go. I've changed my views considerably regarding Islam and its place in the world. This isn't a defeatist attitude but rather something that reflects my increasing concern of a vicious intolerance on both sides of the argument resulting in a  non-productive stalemate situation. We need to work together and on the things we disagree with, we need to be mature and walk away.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #32 - April 06, 2015, 09:45 PM

udnerstood the different roles each occupied in society and that these were also fluid roles

Meaning?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #33 - April 06, 2015, 09:49 PM

Hmm.. Let me push Jedi in to a corner here . I do that all the time  well Jedi.,  that is one way to put it,  the other way is you disagree with what I said.
     Jedi, the fact you write both statements in one line tells that Islam is NOT a open faith., If faith is  prejudiced against other faiths or worse other people(non-Muslims) means it is neither  a open faith nor open minded.  off course there was and there is.,  in every way it is Arab nationalism even in its language and dress code. The fact those Muslim folks who can not read Quran in Arabic relegated  to 2nd rated Muslims in so-called Arab nations   means it is Arab nationalism.  Now this "Islam being Arab Nationalism" may not fit during Muhammad's time as I do not consider Muhammad as a relevant figure for Islam. (May be Muhammad was Not even a real character).  But if I look in to the  history of Islam after that alleged death of Muhammad to  all the way to 15th century  it is indeed a disguised Arab Nationalism..

now ball is in your court Jedi..  

I don't think you were playing with any balls to begin with.

c) With regards to nationalism. Any religion that comes out of a particular context will more than likely reflect the customs and traditions within its vicinity. Therefore, I'm not surprised that people choose to adopt the Arab garb as that's what Muhammad wore and the traditions he followed! But there's no compulsion to do exactly as Muhammad did. It's sunnah and Muslims do it for a host of reasons. The dress codes for Muslims is surrisingly vague (often ignored) and the specifics are debated amongst scholars. I doubt Mo wore salwar kameez did he? You are confusing a few things Yeezy including an interesting hypothesis about Arab Nationalism as Islam. Interesting but not very persuasive. Mo was a preacher who saw himself as an apocolyptic prophet and Islam has elements of various nationalities incl. perhaps almost Persian thanks to later heroes of Caliphs. Islam of 7th C is totalitarian and seeks to dominate the world but it is not nationalistic. Mo, as dear friend Karen Armstrong et al states, transcended ideas of race and nationalism. Also ask Malcolm X. I believe he did.

b) Whn I mentioned Islam is open-faith I was refering to races. It is open to black, yellow, white brown, Yeezeevee's. Please read the context as well and not just write to rebut.

a) As usual I didn't udnerstand what you said. Perhaps CEMB should invest in a Yezeevee translate.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #34 - April 06, 2015, 09:52 PM

Meaning?

That men can do the housework and women are not restricted within the home. That women can be leaders of a country and be educated. That men and women can work together without mahram. That men and women can serve in the military. The list goes on...there are various organisations that try to empower women see the roles as not compeltely static and solid but as fluid in taht they should have the option to work and have an edcuation.

Reply #35 - April 06, 2015, 10:14 PM

So you were a progressive salafi?

• Re: Anti-Islam vs anti-Racism.... life in Australia
     Reply #36 - April 06, 2015, 10:34 PM

And those are specific cases which you've highlighted...the problem comes, as I stated,  when you say all white men are like Fritzl or say that all Muslims are culturally backwards like Choudhary. This is why blanket remarks, whilst time efficient require nuance.

What I consider is the best way and this is my opinion...to encourage debate so long as you draw upon specific examples and locate islam in its 7th C setting but in your criticism of Islam you reconise that Islam is continually evolving as a way of life for various groups of people and that they have the human right to do so. So long as it accords with UDHR and does not undermine secularism then that's fine and so long as you provide people with resources of critical thinking and of empowerment both within and outside of their religious paradigm and give the choice to choose then that's as far as we can go. I've changed my views considerably regarding Islam and its place in the world. This isn't a defeatist attitude but rather something that reflects my increasing concern of a vicious intolerance on both sides of the argument resulting in a  non-productive stalemate situation. We need to work together and on the things we disagree with, we need to be mature and walk away.

I have to agree with these 2 posts. Over the years, I have seen how exmuslim experiences and our often very valid critiques of Islam have been used by people who really are xenophobic, who don't like 'others' whether it's immigrants, brown or black people, people who dress differently, who have different habits or whatever. I am seeing how some among the atheist and exmuslim 'movements' (such as they are) are being co-opted by those who want to over-simplify geo-political issues, and want to blame everything on narratives of it (whatevever 'it' may be that bothers you) being the fault of "Muslims" or "immigrants" or poor people, or what-not.

It is a kind of appropriation of the exmuslim 'cause' in a way that I'm seeing happening in some cases out there - whereas early advocates for freedom of conscience were interested in helping promote critical thinking and supporting those who are actually marginalized by religious dogmas (not about tearing down those who choose to follow religions even if we don't agree with them), it's gotten to a point where the "exmuslim" banner is really being used in too many corridors to justify racism, bigotry, xenophobia by certain opportunistic types of people, who seem to want to piggyback on our backs to promote their reactionary agenda. And some exmuslims, frustrated by the neutered stances of relativists on the other side, have lent their weight to those reactionaries.

The world is complex. Anyone, whether white or brown or black, whether atheist or Muslim, who tries to put everything into binary categories is oversimplifying things, which actually harms everyone in the long run. When you assist in polarizing the debate instead of adding nuance to it, instead of also looking at your own side critically, you help increase the tribalistic antagonism that riled you up to get into that debate... basically making the world a worse place. Too many people are more interested in stoking the fires of 'us vs them' than looking rationally at the ways that people are similar to 'us' and that even the differences we see may have more backstory to them than we understand so far.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #37 - April 07, 2015, 09:57 AM

I don't think you were playing with any balls to begin with.

c) With regards to nationalism. Any religion that comes out of a particular context will more than likely reflect the customs and traditions within its vicinity. Therefore, I'm not surprised that people choose to adopt the Arab garb as that's what Muhammad wore and the traditions he followed! But there's no compulsion to do exactly as Muhammad did. It's sunnah and Muslims do it for a host of reasons. The dress codes for Muslims is surrisingly vague (often ignored) and the specifics are debated amongst scholars. I doubt Mo wore salwar kameez did he? You are confusing a few things Yeezy including an interesting hypothesis about Arab Nationalism as Islam. Interesting but not very persuasive. Mo was a preacher who saw himself as an apocolyptic prophet and Islam has elements of various nationalities incl. perhaps almost Persian thanks to later heroes of Caliphs. Islam of 7th C is totalitarian and seeks to dominate the world but it is not nationalistic.
    Mo, as dear friend Karen Armstrong et al states, transcended ideas of race and nationalism. Also ask Malcolm X. I believe he did.

b) Whn I mentioned Islam is open-faith I was refering to races. It is open to black, yellow, white brown, Yeezeevee's. Please read the context as well and not just write to rebut.

a) As usual I didn't udnerstand what you said. Perhaps CEMB should invest in a Yezeevee translate.

Hello Jedi I am not sure why you are using Karen Armstrong and Malcolm X as an examples of historians of Islam and/or  Malcolm X conversion to Islam  as an answer /rebuttal to this post but neither of your examples are good enough to what I said.. let me paste it again
    ......Jedi, the fact you write both statements in one line tells that Islam is NOT a open faith., If faith is  prejudiced against other faiths or worse other people(non-Muslims) means it is neither  a open faith nor open minded.  off course there was and there is.,  in every way it is Arab nationalism even in its language and dress code. The fact those Muslim folks who can not read Quran in Arabic relegated  to 2nd rated Muslims in so-called Arab nations   means it is Arab nationalism.  Now this "Islam being Arab Nationalism" may not fit during Muhammad's time as I do not consider Muhammad as a relevant figure for Islam. (May be Muhammad was Not even a real character).  But if I look in to the  history of Islam after that alleged death of Muhammad to  all the way to 15th century  it is indeed a disguised Arab Nationalism.. ....

and we will discuss that point  of yours "   "I doubt Mo wore salwar kameez did he? You are confusing a few things Yeezy in detail later but for now......

you see you may doubt whether "Mo wore salwar kameez"  but I actually doubt existence Muhammad itself.   We have to realize what Muhammad wore, what Muhammad allegedly preached , what Muhammad did  is irrelevant to today's Islam or  even Islam of 8th or 9th century.   What is relevant is  preachers of Islam, rulers of Islam,  what they wear  and what language they speak and what they preach as sunnah in the name of Muhammad .. that is relevant to Islam.  

A thawb wearing Islamic preacher with Arabic language will win hands down over a  salwar kameez Islamic preacher in Urdu or in some other langues.  Anyways this subject   "Anti-Islam vs anti-Racism" as you pointed out in one of your posts
    We're playing a dangerous game to suggest that something ahs no redeemable values......

indeed a dangerous subject and dangerous game. But we got to do what got to do I will respond to your post in detail.. Mean while let me read   Hallal butchering Yemen Shias, The Sayyads.... the alleged blood line of Prophet of Islam  by defenders of Islam.  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #38 - April 07, 2015, 10:27 AM

Yeezy you're looking at the finger when I'm pointing to the moon. Good luck in finding your own answers whilst going in circles....

Reply #39 - April 07, 2015, 10:32 AM

So you were a progressive salafi?

I was a muslim. That's it. I saw myself as nothing else.

'progressive' and 'salafi' were labels I neither knew about nor cared about! It's silly labelling peoplea as people throughout their lives follow lots of beleifs and ideas that would fit many categories. Right now I'm a conservative on immigration, green on enviornmental issues, Liberal dem when it comes to education and labour on welfare services and UKIP believe it or not when it comes to bankers.

We must stop using these easy to access labels as defining people. They perhasp work for some but not all.

Reply #40 - April 07, 2015, 10:33 AM

I have to agree with these 2 posts. Over the years, I have seen how exmuslim experiences and our often very valid critiques of Islam have been used by people who really are xenophobic, who don't like 'others' whether it's immigrants, brown or black people, people who dress differently, who have different habits or whatever. I am seeing how some among the atheist and exmuslim 'movements' (such as they are) are being co-opted by those who want to over-simplify geo-political issues, and want to blame everything on narratives of it (whatevever 'it' may be that bothers you) being the fault of "Muslims" or "immigrants" or poor people, or what-not.

It is a kind of appropriation of the exmuslim 'cause' in a way that I'm seeing happening in some cases out there - whereas early advocates for freedom of conscience were interested in helping promote critical thinking and supporting those who are actually marginalized by religious dogmas (not about tearing down those who choose to follow religions even if we don't agree with them), it's gotten to a point where the "exmuslim" banner is really being used in too many corridors to justify racism, bigotry, xenophobia by certain opportunistic types of people, who seem to want to piggyback on our backs to promote their reactionary agenda. And some exmuslims, frustrated by the neutered stances of relativists on the other side, have lent their weight to those reactionaries.

The world is complex. Anyone, whether white or brown or black, whether atheist or Muslim, who tries to put everything into binary categories is oversimplifying things, which actually harms everyone in the long run. When you assist in polarizing the debate instead of adding nuance to it, instead of also looking at your own side critically, you help increase the tribalistic antagonism that riled you up to get into that debate... basically making the world a worse place. Too many people are more interested in stoking the fires of 'us vs them' than looking rationally at the ways that people are similar to 'us' and that even the differences we see may have more backstory to them than we understand so far.

Afro

Reply #41 - April 07, 2015, 05:31 PM

Yeezy you're looking at the finger when I'm pointing to the moon. Good luck in finding your own answers whilst going in circles....

No.. I don't look at finger.. I LICK THE FINGERS Jedi.., off course  I do look at the moon sun and beyond.. anyways., it is  certainly  tough deal with  anti-Islam vs anti-Racism discussion., it is a double edged sword

Reply #42 - April 07, 2015, 05:54 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #43 - April 07, 2015, 07:15 PM

I LICK THE FINGERS Jedi..,

Iv'e said it before and I'll say it again Yeezy, you should write a book and I'll buy it for it's comedic value to humanity. Making people smile is a great gift...

Reply #44 - April 07, 2015, 08:11 PM

Yeez, have noticed your description of various countries recently eg:

Saudi Arabia - Sandland
    Australia - Land of Kangaroos

Can you go through the world and perhaps give us an idea of what each country is famous for in your view, perhaps I can start you off with a couple of suggestions and you can tell me if I am right or wrong.

Greece - Land of Ouzo/German Bail-outs?

England = Land of CCTV

Iceland - er....Land of Ice?

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #45 - April 08, 2015, 12:55 AM

I was a muslim. That's it. I saw myself as nothing else.

'progressive' and 'salafi' were labels I neither knew about nor cared about! It's silly labelling peoplea as people throughout their lives follow lots of beleifs and ideas that would fit many categories. Right now I'm a conservative on immigration, green on enviornmental issues, Liberal dem when it comes to education and labour on welfare services and UKIP believe it or not when it comes to bankers.

We must stop using these easy to access labels as defining people. They perhasp work for some but not all.

I used the term salafi simply because I've seen you refer to yourself that way before, that's all. Smiley

Reply #46 - April 08, 2015, 09:09 AM

I used the term salafi simply because I've seen you refer to yourself that way before, that's all

There must've been views that I would identify as 'Salafist' such as 'Islam must rule the world' but not in the way I suppose most Salafist would use it. I was very devout but very harmless when it came to my practise of Islam as many people are. I read the Quran fully and the hadiths. This is more in the terms of a young hippie Uni student daydreaming about a social utopia.  Tongue

Reply #47 - April 08, 2015, 12:24 PM

Right now I'm a conservative on immigration, green on enviornmental issues, Liberal dem when it comes to education and labour on welfare services and UKIP believe it or not when it comes to bankers.

Welcome to my nightmare. I want a hard-headed welfare state (because it might be affordable and actually last), and a publicly-owned and centrally co-ordinated infrastructure run on ruthless business lines (not because I like it but to avoid statist bloat and inefficiency).
     Reply #48 - April 08, 2015, 01:20 PM

ruthless business lines

I think that deserves another thread in it's own right!

Reply #49 - April 10, 2015, 02:36 PM

Saudi Arabia - Sandland

Can you go through the world and perhaps give us an idea of what each country is famous for in your view, perhaps I can start you off with a couple of suggestions and you can tell me if I am right or wrong.

England = Land of CCTV

We should make one of those maps, "the world according to Yeezevee", that would be a riot.
     Reply #50 - April 10, 2015, 03:34 PM

Seems like much ado about nothing. The headlines say the protests turned violent. But there is no description in the article that says anyone was hurt or any property was vandalized. Which is very different from those "Anti-Judaism" rallies that happened recently in France.

With the Islamic State brutalities grabbing so much mainstream attention in the news and the attacks specifically targeting freedom of speech, it is inevitable that there will be some push back against Islam.

As for allegations of Racism, well I looked on the Reclaim Australia facebook page, and yes there are definitely a small number of racist types that are contributing bigoted pictures to the group, but that is also inevitable with the internet. I wonder whether the various Arab Christian minority groups in Australia think it is racist, there are a lot of Syrian and Lebanese Christian immigrants in Oz. I'd be interested to hear their perspective on this and whether they feel it's racist.
     Reply #51 - April 10, 2015, 11:14 PM

It is possible that some of the people founding Reclaim Australia honestly intend it not to be racist but it is pretty clear that quite a few racist hangers on (with swasticka tats) turned up at their rallies. When they make such a lot of inflammatory claims it is hardly surprising.

In the Melbourne rally Danny Nalliah was a speaker. He is a fundamentalist christian pastor who is generally considered a roving nutjob in these parts. He has a Sri Lankan background so you can consider the people that invited him not to be racist in that sense.

He was booted out of one 'religious right' type minority party for asking his parishioners to pray that god would destroy temples mosques etc of other religions, and he also claimed the devastating Black Saturday bushfires (which killed 173 people) were God's punishment for legalisation of abortion in the state of Victoria. So I guess religious bigots are just fine with Reclaim Australia as long as they're 'our kind' of religious bigots.
     Reply #52 - April 11, 2015, 11:28 AM

Is Saudi society a generous society? If so the  why are migrants treated so poorly and paid a pitiful amount?

Does this realte to racism or xenophobia amongst Saudis?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32253091

Reply #53 - April 11, 2015, 11:57 AM

Is Saudi society a generous society? If so the  why are migrants treated so poorly and paid a pitiful amount?

Does this realte to racism or xenophobia amongst Saudis?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32253091

yes.. yes..Saudi society run by Sauds and their Saud snakes in and around Arabia such as Kiiiings  Bahrain and snakes in Yemen  showing their generosity from every hole they have...

That picture tells whole story of advertisement of rich Saudi  buggers for west that too   they publish it in BBC to show their generosity ..  And this news http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1763443/filipina-maid-beaten-and-raped-rescued-bahrain-employer-after-facebook   along with this tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=38&v=0jFl6OEeIo8

tells me another story...  by all that   I am NOT blaming millions of Saudi Arabian  folks who are no part of Saud Monkeydom..  There are plenty of folks like Raif Badawi of Saudi Arabia  

And Nabeel Rajab of  Bahrain

who can take the Arabian peninsula out of gutters  

Reply #54 - April 11, 2015, 04:29 PM

Saudi Arabia - Sandland

England = Land of CCTV

Oops I missed this post well Adey5 what should I say to you  Cheesy  I am one of those guys who always keeps options open to all and to me.  And that is because.However good sayings they may be, there is a possibility of improving on what people said . And that is for all  irrespective of whether it came  from you, from me or from prophets..   ...lol....

So your description of  Greece. England and Iceland is Ok.,  but not perfect., well Iceland is perfect.. for Greece .. I say it is the land looking for GREASE., they want to sue Germany for that destruction in 2nd world war.   So Greece  is the Land looking for Grease .. Not sure where they want to put that grease .

well England.. is a   poodle land.. ....AMRIKA poodle.....

Now I am reading the news from to day's Dawn It says

Father, brother, uncle arrested after Indian teen alleges years of rape ..

KOLKATA: The father, uncle and brother of a 16-year-old girl in eastern India have been arrested after being accused of raping her repeatedly over a period of two years, police said on Saturday.

The girl told a school teacher in Dhupguri town in West Bengal state on Thursday after being too scared to speak out previously. She was taken to the police where she registered a complaint against the three men on Friday.

“Her father, a farmer aged around 50, allegedly raped her several times. She alleged that her uncle also raped her and of late her brother had also started,” police spokesman K.L. Sherpa in Jalpaiguri district told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.

Police said the victim claimed she got pregnant twice but was forced to have abortions and that she attempted suicide four times. Her mother knew but kept silent, police said. The teenager is now in the custody of her aunt.

From child marriage and dowry killings to rape and domestic violence, Indian girls and women face numerous threats, say experts, largely because of age-old patriarchal attitudes that view them as inferior to men............

My goodness gracious   that is the news  that is from  KOLKATA.. India.. I am not sure what I should call that land?

I used to call it .. Land of gods.. Land of goddesses .. Land of Snakes... bollywood land.. sex land.. rape land... (That was at FFI web site) .... Now I am not even sure what name, what word should I use for it ..

anyways.. That is life for young/teenage girls..

Reply #55 - April 11, 2015, 07:13 PM

What's she saying?

Reply #56 - April 11, 2015, 09:22 PM

What's she saying?

what can she say QSE? A woman moves to an Arab country for the sake of maid job to work in a  wretched rich bugger's home and those buggers abuse her until her  genitals hurt...... what can she say?

well apparently she says
    Help me get out of here. I’m scared. Until now, my genitals hurt. My leg is bruised. He (attacker) punched my leg to immobilise me,”     “After my employer’s son abused me, he threatened to kill me and bury me in the desert if I tell anyone about what happened.”

that is what she says., And there are millions of scoundrels like that and there are millions of women and even men on this earth who suffer because of lack of opportunities in their home towns and home countries..  ..

but that is not my problem., my problem is how to answer, how to question and how to soften a bit of our Jack ......  Jack Torrance's anger that is indeed a problem to me..  help me..

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »