Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Bonjour !!!

(Read 3849 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Bonjour !!!
     OP - March 16, 2015, 03:02 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I have been reading you  for a while. I have left Islam  for a year but it was recently that I could accept it. I have always loved this religion and I was so proud to be part of it but now that I learned what Really it is, I feel so angry to have been lied to. My parents are very relaxed Muslims especially my dad, my brother doesn't care about it at all but he use to be a salafi when he was younger. But now he is the opposite lol. But I was the serious one I prayed, I fast and done everything to be a good Muslima. But when i got married I decided to be more religious like start wearing hijab bla bla bla. So I read the Quran for the first time in my life lol and the Hadith and WOUW that gave me the biggest wake up!!  what I read disgust me. Plus I am very into history and ancien mythology, which open my eyes even more on where it all begins.
    Anyway, sorry for the bla bla and my poor grammar. ( I'm French my parents are Algerians)  I just wanted to meet people's like me because I feel very alone everyone around me believe and I feel like I am the ugly duck. Thank you everyone
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #1 - March 16, 2015, 03:25 PM

Welcome  Ahlan wa sahlan!! You are amongst family  Afro

• Bonjour !!!
     Reply #2 - March 16, 2015, 04:29 PM

Bienvenue  Smiley
    Ca va? parrot bunny
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #3 - March 16, 2015, 05:04 PM

Thank you hassan for the lovely picture. It make me smile  thnkyu Kiss

Hi doubting Thomas!! Saying that I am around family makes me happy especially that I don't have any family around they all in France. I married a Pakistani man here so I guess I have his family here but not quiet the same though  Cry
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #4 - March 16, 2015, 05:08 PM

Lol do u speak French doubting Thomas???

Oui ca va tres vien Merci meme money que jamais. bunny
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #5 - March 16, 2015, 06:49 PM

welcome ranma 1/2  parrot

j'espere q'uil y a plus des gents qui parler francais lool (pardon my french haha, havent had french in ages)

are u still married ranma?

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #6 - March 16, 2015, 10:59 PM

Welcome Ranma  parrot

I have the feeling that this thread should have been in the introduction section  Roll Eyes
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #7 - March 16, 2015, 11:27 PM

Hi ladybird!! Lol don't worry your French is fine  Wink

Yes I am still married, my husband is a lovely man, we are very close. But when I tried to talk about my throughts he was very upset and could see he was shocked, and since that day he never talked about it. So now I just pretend to be Muslim  lipsrsealed

It sad me to not be able to have his support but I understand him. He is a good personne  Smiley
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #8 - March 16, 2015, 11:30 PM

Hi  El toro lol like the name Smiley
    maybe I really don't know how this forum work I just follow the link coem gave me in the message of welcome.
     Huh?
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #9 - March 16, 2015, 11:36 PM

Oh no problem  Smiley

I'm sure the admins will help you  Afro
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #10 - March 16, 2015, 11:38 PM

Welcome to the forum Ranma 1/2, have a rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #11 - March 17, 2015, 12:39 AM

Lol do u speak French doubting Thomas???

Oui ca va tres vien Merci meme money que jamais. bunny

Je suis desole mon Francais ne est pas forte, je voudrais peut etre un jour en savoir plus.
    My parents went to alot of effort to educate me in the language but unfortunately I've forgotten most of what little I knew. Cry
    I still like to bounce around a few words when I get the opportunity though. Cheesy
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #12 - March 17, 2015, 01:36 AM

You might not have been lied to per say. If you were taught a version of the religion different from what you saw when you looked into it yourself it's quite possible that's honestly the view your teachers/parents had. It's easy to see things how we wish to see them.

Welcome to CEMB. Je vous souhaite bonne. parrot

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #13 - March 17, 2015, 02:43 AM

parrot

Welcome!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #14 - March 17, 2015, 10:31 AM

Welcome to the forum Ranma 1/2 (used to love that cartoon as a kid)

Also I do speak French too, so you are not alone  grin12

I moved this thread to the relevant section.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #15 - March 17, 2015, 02:08 PM

Thanks everyone!!
    Doubting Tomas don't be too hard on yourself your French is fine  Afro!

I love manga (ranks 1/2 was my favor it  too I'm actually going on a trip to Japan soon so I'm excited!!

You right sum eris, I had a wonderful childhood my parent are very good people, my dad is very harsh with Islam lol for him Islam is praying fasting and being good that is it. My mum start wearing hijab about 3 years ego Cuz she through it was time she is 70. But I use to be in bikini with my dad on the beach so really I have a family very open about these things. Remember my dad telling my brother and I to eat meat in a restaurant, and when my mum told him off because it wasn't halal he used to say to us : just say bismillah and it will become halal hahahaha
    But as Muslim or tradition they had things important like marrying a Muslim which I did and made sure he was a good and relax one. I can honestly say that my parent never read the quoran and my dad things the Hadith are bullshit. They were born in Algeria when it was part of France before the revolution. My mum can't read or write arabic Cuz she was in a French school and my dad is illatrate. I think if they knew what they worshipping they would leave Islam too. Especially my mum who is a feminist! 
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #16 - March 17, 2015, 02:11 PM

Thanks Naerys! My English speaking is better than my writing lol well I wish Huh?
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #17 - March 17, 2015, 11:07 PM

Merci Ranma mais vous etes trop gentil, hopefully a few words of Francais on the forum every now and then helps make you feel more at home. Afro
  • Bonjour !!!
     Reply #18 - March 18, 2015, 02:50 AM

And the forum more classy.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »