Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Writer Avijit Roy hacked to death

(Read 35030 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Writer Avijit Roy hacked to death
     Reply #60 - June 23, 2015, 09:53 PM

http://www.dw.com/en/most-important-prize-ever-awarded-by-the-bobs/a-18537294

Rafida Bonya Ahmed whose  beloved husband dr. Avijit Roy was killed by the brutal rogues of Islam for his writings  gets Deutsche Welles  Bob Award in the Social Change category.

Rafida Bonya Ahmed was presented with a Bob Award

Ahmed's husband Avijit Roy, a prominent advocate of freedom of speech in Bangladesh and the founder of the "Mukto Muno" blog, was brutally slaughtered in February of this year. Ahmed herself was severely injured in the attack that claimed her husband's life.

Despite her husband's death and her injuries, Ahmed has refused to be silenced by the religious fundamentalists behind her husband's murder. She continues his work on "Mukto Muno", a key Internet outlet that reports with a journalistic and critical approach on secular and scientific issues.
    "My husband would be very happy to have received this award", said Ahmed. Asked how she is coping with her husband's death, her own injuries and the dangers she is facing for continuing his work, she answered: "I am not worried about myself. I am worried about the bloggers in Bangladesh." In the last six months, three secular bloggers were killed by religious fundamentalists in that country.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - August 10, 2015, 06:32 PM

Another  Bangladeshi blogger Niloy Neel Hacked to Death with Machetes in Dhaka by Islamic heroes says news

Another blogger has been murdered in Bangladesh, making it the fourth such incident against writers since the slaying of Avijit Roy earlier this year. Niloy Neel, who was an activist and blogger, was murdered in his house on Friday by five assailants, bdnews24.com reported.

He was hacked to death with machetes at his house in Dhaka, AFP reported. "They entered his room in the fifth floor and shoved his friend aside and then hacked him (Neel) to death. He was a listed target of the Islamist militants," the head of the Bangladesh Blogger and Activist Network told the news agency.

Neel's name was Niloy Chowdhury, but he used the former name in the blogging community, Dhaka Tribune reported, Neel used to write about the need for capital punishment for 1971 war criminals, the report said.  Niloy Neel's Facebook page stated that he hailed from Dhaka but lived in Calcutta in India. It is not clear if he moved to Bangladesh or was there on a trip.  The page also suggests that he was part of the 'Science and Rationalist Association of Bangladesh'.

well that is the news....And that si what ROGUES OF ISLAM are doing sine the death of that CREATED cartoon character of Islam called "Muhammad"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZRRJS0PIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsAcHvUQYhk

Reply #62 - August 10, 2015, 07:56 PM

Bangladesh religious leaders condemn slaying of atheist blogger

http://www.ucanews.com/news/bangladesh-religious-leaders-condemn-slaying-of-atheist-blogger/74048

Headline sounds great, maybe there is change in attitudes in Bangladesh...........until you read a little further......

Father Joyonta S Gomes, secretary of the Bangladesh Catholic Bishops’ Social Communication Commission said over the weekend.

“We are gravely concerned by the ongoing attacks and killings of bloggers in the country. These attacks hit on religious tolerance and freedom of expression,” he said.
    “An atheist can be a better person than a religious person, but his/her writings should be respectful to religions, and they should not hurt religious sentiments of people,” he added.

and this.......

Muslim leaders, too, condemned Chatterjee’s killing, but also spared some criticism for the government for allowing bloggers to post inflammatory material.

“Islam is a religion of peace, so no good Muslim can accept and support killing someone for opposing religious views, but hurting the religious sentiments of people is also condemnable,” said Mufti Ainul Islam, head imam of the Hizbul Bahar Jame mosque and madrassa in Dhaka.

They STILL don't get it do they? They are so far behind the issue. It is EXACTLY this kind of statement that gives the killers license or the perception of popular sympathy and a self-justified feeling of victimhood. But I understand that they are probably scared and have to say this. So the cycle will go on and on and on........

The only one with ANY sense of the issue and very brave is this person.

“Recently, a government minister and top police officials warned bloggers not to ‘cross a line’ which will surely encourage fanatics. They are, in other words, blaming bloggers for inciting attacks,” said Subroto Chowdhury, a Hindu leader and former president of Bangladesh National Puja Celebration Council.

“Religion is not a fickle matter that if someone criticizes a religion, the followers will disappear. The atheist bloggers criticize religious malpractices and fundamentalism, and they are right. Sadly, they are a minority group and the government is negligent about their protection,” Chowdhury added.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #63 - August 11, 2015, 12:11 AM

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #64 - September 20, 2015, 06:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSHlXu3YqdQ

That is  Hefajote islam Bangladesh long march which took lace on April-6th 2013.. just 2 years ago.. It as this 13 point   agenda..

1. Restore the phrase "Complete faith and trust in the Almighty Allah" in the constitution

2. Pass a law in parliament keeping a provision of the capital punishment of death sentence to prevent defaming Islam.

3. Taking measures for stringent punishment of against self-declared atheists and bloggers, who led the Shahbagh movement, and anti-Islamists who made derogatory remarks against Prophet  Muhammad(PBUH). Also taking steps to stop the spread of "propaganda."

4. Stopping infiltration of all "alien-culture", including shamelessness in the name of individual’s freedom of expression, anti-social activities, adultery, free mixing of male and female and candle lighting.  Stopping harassment of women, open fornication and adultery, sexual harassment, all forms of violence against women and an end to the tradition of dowry

5. Make Islamic education mandatory from primary to higher secondary levels canceling the women policy and anti-religion education policy.

6. Officially declaration Ahmadiyyas as non-Muslim.

7. Stopping setting up sculptures at intersections, schools, colleges and universities across the country.

8. Lifting restrictions on prayers for ulema in all mosques across the country, including Baitul Mokarram National Mosque;

9. Stopping Islamophobic content in media;

10. Stopping anti-Islam activities by NGOs across the country, including in the Chittagong Hill Tracts;

11. Stop attacks and extrajudicial killing of ulema;

12. Stopping harassment of teachers and students of Qawmi madrassas and ulema;

13. Freedom for all arrested ulema and madrassa students and withdrawal of all cases filed against them, compensation for the victims, and bringing the assailants to justice.

Look at that crowd in that tube.... and from that crown heroes of Islam emerge ., often they are young 17 to 25 and they are under complete control of SOME ROGUE OF ISLAM who preaches and enrage young men with his Islamic oratory ..

Those heros of Islam are  the reason why brutal murders of people like   Avijit Roy and others you see in this picture ..Niloy Chakrabarti, Ananta Bijoy Das, Washiqur Rahman and Avijit Roy  happen..

So I would like remind the writers,  readers,  left leaning Intellectuals of CEMB that have soft corner towards Muslim folks ((who don't care much about religion but they are just cultural Muslims)) ., Please  do not think they( the Islamic heroes you see that video) are a a very few and a fringe group such some 100s or at best 1000 of brainwashed  fools .....like those ATHEIST PESTS who criticize Islam on web ...

At certain places in some countries These Islamic heroes rune in to 100s of 1000s and they do terrify public in some countries. well on that note let me read

Will ISIS Infect Bangladesh?  and that is written by Atif Jalal Ahmad and Michael Kugelman

well this image has etched in my brain and will never forget  

Reply #65 - September 21, 2015, 02:27 AM

3. Taking measures for stringent punishment of against self-declared atheists and bloggers, who led the Shahbagh movement, and anti-Islamists who made derogatory remarks against the Muhammad. Also taking steps to stop the spread of "propaganda."

Would that include themselves? Because that looks to me like they're agreeing with Ibn Warraq that "Muhammad" is a title rather than a personal name.
     Reply #66 - September 21, 2015, 04:25 AM

3. Taking measures for stringent punishment of against self-declared atheists and bloggers, who led the Shahbagh movement, and anti-Islamists who made derogatory remarks against the Muhammad. Also taking steps to stop the spread of "propaganda."

Would that include themselves? Because that looks to me like they're agreeing with Ibn Warraq that "Muhammad" is a title rather than a personal name.

well that was yeez... version .. those adjectives like  "PBUH., Ra..SAW,,, SOW.. de  da allah guided Ph.D Islam" next to the word "Muhammad" are missing

let me give the original link and modify that post to read it correctly   Zimriel

The 13 point demand of Hefazat-e-Islami

Reply #67 - April 07, 2016, 01:01 PM

Nazimuddin Samad  ..A Law Student and secular activist  hacked to death for criticizing Islamism ....  Dhakatribune.com  by Mohammad Jamil Khan

A Bangladeshi law student who criticised Islamism on his Facebook page has been murdered, police said on Thursday, the latest in a series of killings of secular activists and bloggers in the country.

Nazimuddin Samad, 28, had been on a hit list of 84 atheist bloggers that a group of radical Islamists drew up and sent to Bangladesh’s interior ministry.

“At least four assailants hacked Nazimuddin Samad’s head with a machete on Wednesday night. As he fell down, one of them shot him with a pistol from close range. He died on the spot,” deputy commissioner of Dhaka Metropolitan police Syed Nurul Islam told AFP.

“It is a case of targeted killing. But no group has claimed responsibility,” Islam said, adding police were investigating whether Samad was murdered for his writing.
    The Dhaka Tribune said the assailants shouted Allahu Akbar (God is greatest) as they attacked Samad on a busy road near Dhaka’s Jagannath University, where he was a law student.

Samad was known to have been critical of state religion in the Bangladeshi constitution. In the first two lines detailing his religious views on Facebook, he stated: “Evolution is a scientific truth. Religion and race are invention of the savage and uncivil people.”

Wafi Chowdhury, a school friend of Samad, told the Guardian: “Nazim had lived in hostels since grade six and later moved to shared room after he joined university.”

Samad had deactivated his Facebook account about a month ago at the request of his family “but I remember him telling me he would come back on Facebook soon with a grin”, said Chowdhury.

“His stay in Dhaka has been only two months. He lived in Sylhet and most of his family members are in London,”  Shamir Chandra Sutradhar, an investigations officer at the Sutrapur police in Dhaka told the Guardian

“Nazim was both hacked and shot. We have recovered bullet shells from the spot. He has been hacked on right side of head,”  

ha!....“Nazim was both hacked and shot......... and their allah doll  will be happy for what THESE BRUTAL ROGUES DID TO  Nazimuddin Samad.. Sure they will get jannah and houries after their death..

RIP my friend., I knew you were active in that mukto-mona.com. We can not allow  these ROGUES OF ISLAM to kill critics of Islamism..  There is only thing to do .. "watch your back and be prepared... If you are prepared you can  at least take some with you to the allah whore house before you die.."

Reply #68 - April 07, 2016, 01:11 PM

Nazimuddin Samad......RIP....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REeRNcdqhZ8

Reply #69 - April 08, 2016, 12:47 AM

The 84 bloggers in the hit-list i

Arifur Rahman, Monir Hasan, Brittobondi, Sobak, Shoytan, Monjurul Haque, KaKhaGa, Rashel, Nastiker Dharmakatha, Durer Pakhi, Ariful Haque Tuhin, Titi Ana, Nazimuddin, Alamgir Kumkum, Farhaduddin Swapan, Dosshu Banhur, Farhana Ahmed, Ghonada, Rahan, Onyokeu, Papi 007, Horus, Proshnottor, Valo Manush, Vondopir, Boikuntha, Sotyannesi, Poruya, Hulk (Sanaul), Biplob 007, Rastar Chhele, Ghatok, Bishal BD, Sahoshi 6, Light House, Mamata Jahan, Ratmojur, Kowshik, Meghdut, Swopnokothok, Praypas, Ahmed Mostafa Kamal, Lukar, Nuhan, Sojakotha, Transistor, Deoyan, Rishat, Ami Ebong Adhar, Aranyadeb, Keltuda, Ami Rodher Chhele, Vinyochinta, Outsider, Pronob Acharjee, Asif Mohiuddin, Abul Kashem, Alamgir Hussain, Ananya Azad, Ananta Bijoy Das, Ashish Chaterjee, Avijit Roy, Biplob Kanti Dey, Daripalla Dhomadhom (Nitai Bhattacharjee), Ibrahim Khalil Sobak (Sumon Sowdagor), Kowshik, Ahmed, Nurnobi Dulal, Parvez Alam, Rajib Haider Shovon (Thaba Baba), Ratan (Sonnyasi), Soikot Chowdhury, Shormi Amin, Soumitra Mazumder (Soumya), Allamah Shoytan (Biplob), Shuvajit Bhowmik, Sumit Chowdhury, Soikot Barua, Subrata Shuvo, Shushanta Dasgupta, Sayed Kamran Mirza, Tahsin, Tanmoy, Talukdar and Zobaen Sondhi. -

Reply #70 - April 08, 2016, 11:01 PM

Something should be done about this.

I applaud these students who protested this, but I can't help but think the authorities will just sweep this under the rug:

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153665152736939/

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #71 - April 08, 2016, 11:15 PM

Something should be done about this.

I applaud these students who protested this, but I can't help but think the authorities will just sweep this under the rug:

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4News/videos/10153665152736939/

well they are brave but they are at best a 1000 folks out of 156 million people   .. here look at these rallies for Islam and against those who speak against ROGUES OF ISLAM.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAq3MIKZwQ

Hmm.. Is that not what Sam Harris says in your country?? in Fact it was in your interview ...  You can not fight this mob my friend..  look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU39eCyVXDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWOVGeUw3E

Look at that ., that is Bangladesh., you want to fight that??

As far as cowards is concerned ., No they are NOT cowards.. We are cowards .. you me and every one in west who criticizes brutal rogues of Islam on Internet or from safe heavens of west..  

Reply #72 - April 08, 2016, 11:40 PM

It certainly is depressing...

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #73 - April 09, 2016, 12:39 AM

It certainly is depressing...

well at times life is wonderful., some times it is depressing but we can draw strength and fighting spirit from such depressive moments..  And the news from that arabnews.com says with this picture

WASHINGTON: The United States condemned as “barbaric” the latest killing in Bangladesh of an outspoken opponent of radicals and said it is considering granting refuge to a select number of bloggers who face imminent danger.
    Assailants hacked and shot to death 28-year-old law student Nazimuddin Samad on Wednesday night on a street in Bangladesh’s capital, Dhaka.
    At least five secular bloggers and publishers were killed in similar attacks last year.

....... In December, US-based human rights groups urged the US to offer “humanitarian parole” for Bangladeshi writers targeted by extremists for their secular beliefs. Karin Deutsch Karlekar of PEN America reiterated that call to the US and other countries Thursday, saying that Samad’s killing “is a cruel illustration of the costs of inaction.”

US State Department spokesman Mark Toner strongly condemned the “barbaric murder” of Samad and told reporters the US offers “unwavering support to the Bangladeshi people in their struggle against violent extremism.”
    He said that humanitarian parole for a select number of bloggers who continue to be under “imminent danger” is one option under consideration, but referred questions on it to the Homeland Security Department.

Shin Inouye, press secretary at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, which is responsible for administering such cases, declined to comment about any specific requests for humanitarian parole, citing privacy rules.

Humanitarian parole is used sparingly to bring a person into the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency.
    No group has claimed responsibility for the killing of Samad, a supporter of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s secular Awami League party.
    Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley of New York, chair of US congressional Bangladesh Caucus, called the attacks on bloggers “extremely concerning” and said they were having a chilling effect on freedom of religious expression and speech in the South Asian country.

well that is what the news from that SAND LAND which is ruled by King Snakes.... It is funny to read that news.. because ROGUES OF ISLAM THAT LIVE IN THAT LAND still holds Raif Badawi of  Arabian Peninsula . in their Jails .

THAT SAND LAND NAME ITSELF SHOULD BE CHANGED  from Land of Saud snakes(Saudi Arabia)  to Arabian Peninsula

Reply #74 - April 23, 2016, 10:46 AM

Rajshahi University professor AFM Rezaul Karim Siddiquee   hacked to death  says news

Professor Rezaul Karim Siddique of Rajshahi University's English department has been hacked to death by assailants in the city's Shalbagan area.

OC Shahdat Hossain of Boalia police station, quoting locals, said the professor had just started for the university from his Kangkhita residence around 7:40am.  A gang of assailants hacked him from behind just 15 metres from the main road. Some people noticed a motorcycle coming out of the lane at that time.  

The OC said the presence of pedestrians was thin when the incident took place and the killers took advantage of it to carry out the murder. Hearing the news, Prof Rezaul's family members, relatives, colleagues and students rushed to the spot.

Rajshahi Medical College Hospital authorities handed over the body of Prof Rezaul to his family around 12:45pm. RU Proctor Mujibul Haque Azad Khan termed the murder utterly shocking, and said it is another of the heinous murders that have taken the lives of his collegues in recent times.

President of RU Teachers' Association Ananda Kumar Shaha demanded a proper investigation into the murder. RMP Police Commissioner Md Shamsuddin also visited the spot and said the style of the murder was akin to the killing of the bloggers. However, the police are yet to have any clue about the killers.

Prof Ananda Saha said he was not involved in politics, but he had a profound love for music.

A person like him, who used to maintain reticence and avoid crowds, was known to have no enemy in the locality, claim several of his colleagues, neighbours and family members.

His wife Hosne Ara said her husband used to share everything with her, but he never discussed problems with other people.

Shopkeeper of Ms SN variety store near his residence said he was such a nice man, rarely appeared outside, and seemed to have passed most of his time at his home.

“We knew him for a long time since we are neighbours. He had no enemy. He often bought pens from my shop,” he said.

Associate Professor Abdullah Al Mamun of the department said normally he did not engage in gossiping at the university, but he regularly lectured in the classes.  After the classes, he loved to spend time at his room in Shahidullah Building. For leisure, he used to play the flute and tambura, Mamun said.  

Hamidur Rahman, his student and now an assistant professor at Northern University, said he brought out a publication called KomalGandhar in irregular intervals at his own initiative, and even used to carry out all tasks related to its publication.

Around seven years ago, he established a music school in Dargamaria under Baghmara Upazila and would run it himself.

Three other RU professors were killed earlier in a similar manner.

RU Sociology Department Professor AKM Shafiul Islam was hacked by assailants near his house at Chouddopai area of Rajshahi on November 15, 2014.

On February 01, 2006, RU Geography Department Professor S Taher was hacked inside the university residents area.

RU Economic Department Professor Dr Younus was hacked by assailants while he was waking at Binodpur area on December 28, 2004  

Well that is the news from the land that will go down in to bay of Bengal along with Karachi in West if another 5 meters  or so water raises  due to Global warming.. After that deadly war in 1971 Bangladesh started her journey as a secular country. But this   secularism  was never institutionally practiced or institutionalized  in the circle of Government and that product of that is the country  is on the verge of Islamists’ supremacy and they are using Islamic sermons, songs and Machetes to achieve their goal.. Not sure where the country is going with these power hungry political elites that use Islam to stay in power.  

"Democracy and political Islam is a deadly combination for those who write and practice secularism in their life. It  essentially says you can kill all those who question religions such as free thinkers and humanists and atheist and secularists  in public  get away. On t he way you can scare rest of the public so they will not speak out."  

Well Rest in Peace My friend professor AFM Rezaul Karim Siddiquee., one way or other way,  one day life has to go away.., what is more  important is "what did you do and what did you leave behind when you go away..."

.........http://www.palgraveconnect.com/pc/doifinder/view/10.1057/9780333993873

http://commonwealth.sas.ac.uk/research/islamic-parties-and-elections-bangladesh....

Reply #75 - April 23, 2016, 01:50 PM

Cry

The world is a truly sick place.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #76 - April 23, 2016, 02:17 PM

Cry

The world is a truly sick place.

I am searching  for answers .. searching   news all over  .. Why did they kill him?  he said/did nothing to these rogues and their Islam., why kill such people??

Reply #77 - April 24, 2016, 09:08 PM

I am searching  for answers .. searching   news all over  .. Why did they kill him?  he said/did nothing to these rogues and their Islam., why kill such people??

He was educated.
    He taught something that was not fundamentalist islam
    He learned young people a language, that is more widespread than "ancient Arab" (opening a wealth of information)
    He learned young people to think and ask questions

I'm afraid that is "enough" to make him a target for an act of terror.

Reply #78 - April 25, 2016, 05:32 PM

And two more terrorist murders in Bangladesh:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36128729
     Reply #79 - April 26, 2016, 06:43 AM

Another dark day for my home country, Bangladesh. Top LGBT editor and activist Xulhaz Mannan has been the most recent victim of Islam's peaceful machetes. Tanay Mojumdar, another prominent gay rights author also passed away in this incident. Our government is too scared to take actions against these radical Islamist groups, fearing losing the backing of the overwhelming majority of Muslim vote bank here.

Bangladesh's Detective Branch (DB) didn't even try to catch Avijit's murderers, despite the FBI coming in themselves and identifying possible perpetrators from CCTV footage. Instead all we are being told by the government is not to insult Islam, as if we are the criminals here.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #80 - April 26, 2016, 03:44 PM

I don't remember which Enlightenment thinker it was who coined the phrase, but "tyranny of the majority" seems to be rather apt.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #81 - April 27, 2016, 03:32 AM

Another dark day for my home country, Bangladesh. Top LGBT editor and activist Xulhaz Mannan has been the most recent victim of Islam's peaceful machetes. Tanay Mojumdar, another prominent gay rights author also passed away in this incident.

Just how many people have died already because of these rogues.

Cry Anybody made a memorial for them?
     Reply #82 - May 12, 2016, 12:08 PM

Pir hacked to death in Rajshahi and that is another murder by Brutal Rogues of Islam from Bay of Bengal..

hahidullah, 65, was found dead with gashes on the right shoulder and a slit throat in a mango orchard,

A Pir (spiritual leader) has been hacked to death in Rajshahi’s Tanor upazila in a fashion that bears the hallmark of previous murders of bloggers and secular activists.  The victim, Shahidullah, 65, was found dead with gashes on the right shoulder and a slit throat in a mango orchard, our Rajshahi correspondent reports quoting police.

Police recovered the body after being informed by locals around 10:00pm last night, Abdur Razzak, officer-in-charge of Tanor Police Station, said. “It seems he was hacked first and then slaughtered.” This killing is the latest in the spate of grisly murders that has been haunting the north since last year. Recently, a Rajshahi University professor was murdered in similar fashion in the district.

Son of the victim, Russel Ahmed, sued anonymous people in a case filed with Tanor Police Station. He said his father was a follower of “Torika Ponthi” (a particular spiritual path) and might have had enmity with followers of other path.

No peers .. No sufis in this modern Islam that is filled by brutal rogues

Reply #83 - May 12, 2016, 12:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJeOx93TkJU

Reply #84 - May 12, 2016, 01:03 PM

Why ? After reading about your post about Shabeen Mahmud Cry, I found this comment from one of her assassins http://herald.dawn.com/news/1153209

"There wasn’t one particular reason to target her; she was generally promoting liberal, secular values. There were those campaigns of hers, the demonstration outside Lal Masjid [in Islamabad], Pyaar ho jaane do (let there be love) on Valentine’s Day and so on."

I have no words.   I sincerely hope that things don't have to get much worse, before the society in which this is allowed to happen, says enough... no more !
     Reply #85 - May 13, 2016, 02:22 AM

http://www.thedailystar.net/backpage/open-campaign-kill-professor-1220299

A University of Dhaka professor is under police protection after receiving death threats from Islamists. This happened after he asked a burka clad female student to remove her veil, so he could see her face in order to identify her and mark her attendance. This infuriated and angered university students that were attending that lecture (likely from an older ID photo).

Almost all Muslims suffer from a severe case of persecution complex. Their victim mentality kicks in whenever there is an Islamic terrorist attack, Muslims start playing the victims almost instantly. This was also the case here. Almost all Bangladeshi Muslims are posting about how offended they are when the lecturer told a student to reveal her face in order to identify her. Here is a question, is he isn't allowed to identify her, how does he know that it is that it is her that is sitting an assessment? She could just pay someone to sit exams for her. To them- you know what I am offended by? I am offended by Muslims killing secularists and Hindus in Bangladesh.

99.99% of Bangladeshis are genuinely good people. It is not because of Islam, it is despite of it. In fact all of these people are terrible Muslims. 90% of the Muslims in Bangladesh knows 5-6 small suras at most, and don't know how to read the Quran or pray properly. There must be a strong correlation between being a terrible Muslim (supporting freedom of expression, LGBT rights, etc.) and being a good human being. Whereas, organisations like Ansarullah Bangla Team (off shoot of Al Qaida in Indian Subcontinent) are "good Muslims", as they almost perfectly emulate the life of Muhammad.

In Muhammad's time, almost anyone who criticised him were all butchered either under his direct order, or he supported the killings. Such a peaceful man he was.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #86 - May 13, 2016, 02:46 AM

Islamist butchers have gained a firm footing in Bangladesh, and are now flexing their muscles. I strongly believe this is partly due to the Police in Bangladesh being incompetent. The only two killers that were apprehended were the killers of the blogger Oyasiqur Rahman Babu. Ironically they were only apprehended because they were chased and caught by some transgendered women. The locals who witnessed the incident were reluctant to to chase after the killers. Transgendered people are also another persecuted minority group in Bangladesh, much like the atheists and secularists here. They are disowned by their families, mocked by almost about everyone and is never given employment. They are forced to take up begging as a means of earning a living and they did a better police work than the Bangladeshi Police. When Avijit Roy was butchered, two Police officers were stationed nearby. They did not intervene as they later revealed that they thought it was just a street brawl. This shows how incompetent the Police are in Bangladesh. And this only gives the terrorist organisations in Bangladesh more confidence to operate without the fear of getting prosecuted.

These Islamists see intellectuals as a threat to their existence, just like how they see women without hijab as a threat. I fear this will only escalate further from here on. They don't want Bangladeshis to get highly educated and make advances in fields of science and technology, arts and literature. They fear logic like nothing else.

Aloha Ackbar
     Reply #87 - May 13, 2016, 05:16 AM

................These Islamists see intellectuals as a threat to their existence, just like how they see women without hijab as a threat. .....................

on those words of Winterfell let me  add this tube   from Bangladesh here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac5uHcvR38Q

that is how Islam controls the society.. I must add here all faiths and all faith heads fear educated,  strong, independent women  folks and all faiths wants women to be dependent on men .  And that is how  faiths  control the society Winterfell  and  Unquestionable faiths are the worst

on the way let me add the link of the political party of heroes of Islam from Bangladesh here

http://www.jamaat-e-islami.org/en/

Reply #88 - May 13, 2016, 02:40 PM

What a fucking stone age mentality!

To be quite honest, it made me nauseous to watch that video.

But it underlines what Winterfell said in the shoutbox:
    Women advocating for Islam is as absurd as chickens advocating for KFC.

Reply #89 - May 14, 2016, 10:24 PM

Now they're really getting classy.  Roll Eyes

Elderly Buddhist monk hacked to death in Bangladesh, say police

An elderly Buddhist monk was found hacked to death on Saturday in Bangladesh, police said, the latest in a spate of murders of religious minorities and secular activists in the Muslim-majority nation.
    'Anyone could become a target’: wave of Islamist killings hits Bangladesh
    Read more

No group has yet claimed responsibility, although the killing in the remote southeastern district of Bandarban appeared to bear a resemblance to several recent murders by suspected Islamist militants.

“Villagers found Bhante (monk) Maung Shue U Chak’s dead body in a pool of blood inside the Buddhist temple this morning. He was hacked to death,” Jashim Uddin, deputy police chief of Bandarban, said.

Because Islam is the Religion of Peace Pieces, and Buddhism is obviously the religion of Satan.

Allahu fukn snackbar.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »