Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Deadly attack on office of French magazine Charlie Hebdo

(Read 78048 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Deadly attack on office of French magazine Charlie Hebdo
     Reply #450 - January 17, 2015, 07:47 PM

Seems in many cases, such riots always happen after Friday prayers, hmm, I wonder if there is some connection  Huh?

Also many people seem to be holding signs that say IamMohammed, which according to this.......

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/26/family-pleads-mohammad-asghar-briton-blasphemy-charge-pakistan

.....is blasphemy!? wacko

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #451 - January 18, 2015, 03:33 AM

I went to Zinder when I was a kid. There was a proper boulangerie run by a French couple. In Nigeria, next door, there were no working-class whites running bakeries, only ex-colonial types, academics and oil people.
     Reply #452 - January 18, 2015, 12:42 PM

Zineb El Rhazoui wrote this (copied over in full because the pastebin version is hard to read):
    http://pastebin.com/zAB0Pv8a

This is a masterpiece.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #453 - January 18, 2015, 01:42 PM

From an earlier debate over whether Charlie Hebdo was racist, and in response to this:
    http://posthypnotic.randomstatic.net/charliehebdo/Charlie_Hebdo_article%2011.htm

Zineb El Rhazoui wrote this .............

This is a masterpiece.

And  that Franco-Moroccan Zineb el Rhazoui is a Jewel of Humanity ..  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #454 - January 18, 2015, 03:48 PM

This is a masterpiece.

Yes, fantastic.

It's people like her who make me feel less lonely in Europe. They are few, but their numbers are increasing.

Zeca, do you have the original link in French?
     Reply #455 - January 18, 2015, 07:06 PM

Muslim leader organising 'legal action against Charlie Hebdo' over Mohamed cartoons

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-muslim-leader-organising-legal-action-against-charlie-hebdo-over-mohamed-cartoons-9985984.html

Perhaps the French state can counter-sue bearing in mind what the quran says about non-believers?

Also can Saudi Arabia present the existence of the supposed victim in this blasphemous 'attack'.

Prove god first, then we can discuss laws 'protecting' this 'all powerful' being if he is so weak and vulnerable.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #456 - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM

Muslim leader organising 'legal action against Charlie Hebdo' over Mohamed cartoons

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-muslim-leader-organising-legal-action-against-charlie-hebdo-over-mohamed-cartoons-9985984.html

Perhaps the French state can counter-sue bearing in mind what the quran says about non-believers?

Also can Saudi Arabia present the existence of the supposed victim in this blasphemous 'attack'.

Prove god first, then we can discuss laws 'protecting' this 'all powerful' being if he is so weak and vulnerable.

good .. let me put that fellow face here

In Saudi Arabia, the former culture minister and now head of the Jeddah-based OIC condemned the new edition of Charlie Hebdo as “an idiotic step that requires necessary legal measures”. Iyad Madani told a Saudi newspaper: “OIC is studying Europe and French laws and other available procedures to be able to take legal action against Charlie Hebdo.

“If French laws allow us to take legal procedures against Charlie Hebdo, OIC will not hesitate to prosecute the French magazine.”

I support his idea of going to courts., So then  I Must also support this  British politician wants UK Muslims to denounce parts of Quran  and may be I should also go to the highest courts of every country on this planet removing certain verses from many so-called holly books  

Reply #457 - January 18, 2015, 10:31 PM

I support his idea of going to courts., So then  I Must also support this  British politician wants UK Muslims to denounce parts of Quran  and may be I should also go to the highest courts of every country on this planet removing certain verses from many so-called holly books   

No Yeezy we must allow freedom of stupidity expression/religion

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #458 - January 18, 2015, 10:54 PM

No Yeezy we must allow freedom of stupidity expression/religion

Jed I absolutely agree with  you on  that.,  ....Freedom..Freedom to express is extremely important ., That is only the way to filter the ideas and nonsense that floats in and around different religions.  Nonsense even floats in and around Scientific community in different fields.  Off course science has self correcting mechanisms.,  

So., We.,  those who questions religious followers/religious books   also should realize  that other side also must have freedom to preach practice through their freedom of expression .,      And..and either side of isle    the Golden Rule sets the bench mark.

Reply #459 - January 19, 2015, 02:08 AM

I suspect this will be the new tactic. Henry Winter's brother said this:

'It is for the many Muslims who now populate the Inns of Court to discover whether these legal precepts can in practice be used to protect non-Christians from abuse. A series of complex cases would trigger an overdue national and perhaps Europe-wide discussion on the right to protection from hate speech. Not all the lawsuits would succeed, but the community would have shown that it is determined to enjoy the protection of our country’s laws.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11351280/Scorning-the-Prophet-goes-beyond-free-speech-its-an-act-of-violence.html (Link via CEMB Twitter of course.)
     Reply #460 - January 19, 2015, 02:37 AM

The title of that article is retarded. What's more, it's a thinly veiled attempt to justify actual violence against anyone who disagrees with them. Call anything you don't like "violence" and then use it as an excuse to kill people. Fuckwits.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #461 - January 19, 2015, 02:38 AM

good .. let me put that fellow face here

(Clicky for piccy!)

I support his idea of going to courts., So then  I Must also support this  British politician wants UK Muslims to denounce parts of Quran  and may be I should also go to the highest courts of every country on this planet removing certain verses from many so-called holly books  

Exactly. Court cases against "hate speech" would have very fertile ground if they took the Quran and ahadith to task.

Reply #462 - January 19, 2015, 03:28 AM

Found this today....

From here: http://www.newrepublic.com/article/120767/muhammed-depiction-after-charlie-hebdo-massacre-draw-or-not

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #463 - January 19, 2015, 10:31 AM

Pakistan Senator  Prof. Sajid Mir warns UN world war over Blasphemy   says today's  news  from land of pure

LAHORE: Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadith president Senator Sajid Mir cautions that a world war may flare up if the United Nations does not set limits to freedom of expression.

A statement on Sunday quoted the senator as saying in a party meeting that reaction to the repeated blasphemy by a French journal was quite natural and no peace could be guaranteed if the heinous act in the name of the freedom of expression was not put to an end.

He said the UN would be held responsible if it did not act to set limits to the freedom of expression.

And the BABOON who said that looks like this

people should really send these  rascals to clean the gutters of Lahore after clean shaving them... instead of that they get elected as senators to Pakistan parliament....

Reply #464 - January 19, 2015, 02:40 PM

Yes, fantastic.

It's people like her who make me feel less lonely in Europe. They are few, but their numbers are increasing.

Zeca, do you have the original link in French?

http://www.cercledesvolontaires.fr/2013/12/22/si-charlie-hebdo-est-raciste-alors-je-le-suis-reponse-de-zineb-el-rhazoui-a-olivier-cyran/
     Reply #465 - January 19, 2015, 02:58 PM

^^ Arigato.
     Reply #466 - January 19, 2015, 03:02 PM

^De nada.
     Reply #467 - January 20, 2015, 01:07 PM

What they said on the Deadly attack  French magazine Charlie Hebdo cartoon editor and workers..

Scorning the Prophet goes beyond free speech – it’s an act of violence  ..telegraph.co.uk

Freedom of expression should not be misused:  Foreign Office (FO) Spokesperson of Pakistan Tasneem Aslam in Dawn_Pakistan

Oxford Islamic scholar Tariq Ramadan, on Paris but says the West is fuelling Islamophobia on that  brutal killings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm6zRDjrMqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0otzOU8Sw

Reply #468 - January 20, 2015, 05:36 PM

And  that Franco-Moroccan Zineb el Rhazoui is a Jewel of Humanity ..  

Well I read her again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxPP0UTMA8
    A surviving journalist at Charlie Hebdo, Zineb el Rhazoui, shares the critical message the staff hoped to convey with the new issue of the most sought after magazine in the world right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI0Kg3XOdQ0

Well I am so  happy so glad to read her and I am glad She escaped from those brutal rogues of Islam...

Zineb El Rhazoui, born on 19 January 1982 in Casablanca , is a journalist and activist for human rights Franco - Moroccan origin.  She was a student at the School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS) and got her  master's in sociology of religion .

She finds refuge in Slovenia in 2010 as part of the International cities of refuge network program (IPCORN) . She then living in France .  She became spokesperson for "Neither whores nor submissive in September 2011 , . She wrote in the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on the theme of religion , .

She is also an assistant professor at the French University in Egypt , teaching methodology of writing and research .

Reply #469 - January 20, 2015, 09:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29tRfjv3N0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4Na1Rshjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29tRfjv3N0

Reply #470 - January 20, 2015, 11:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqUtxhbqYY

interesting discussion om that tragedy and we have that Queen of Islam Myriam Francois-Cerrah

Reply #471 - January 21, 2015, 04:47 PM

Muhammad is given by muslims the same treatment reserved for gods in other religions. allah, when insulted, does not merit the same reaction. I recall reading Ziauddin Sardar's Desperately Seeking Paradise book years ago. When he recounted the Rushdie incident, he mentioned reading The Satanic Verses. He stated, flat out, when reading about the insults to Muhammad, that that it what it must feel like to be raped.

Raped! wacko
     Reply #472 - January 21, 2015, 10:09 PM

@Kodanshi:

Well, by claiming he is the prophet of God and adding several verses about himself and his privileges he became a god  Wink

Although Muslims won't accept that.   
     Reply #473 - January 21, 2015, 10:16 PM

Cheesy Nicely put.

Reply #474 - January 21, 2015, 10:56 PM

Muhammad is given by muslims the same treatment reserved for gods in other religions.

It does feel like idol worshipping. Its quite remarkable when you look at it.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #475 - January 22, 2015, 04:57 PM

Thousands rally in anti-Charlie Hebdo protests in Pakistan  says news

Well you can read and see more at that link

Reply #476 - January 22, 2015, 05:22 PM

Well I am so  happy so glad to read her and I am glad She escaped from those brutal rogues of Islam...

Poor lady probably has to constantly look over her shoulder now thanks to the religion of peace.  Nevertheless very brave.
     Reply #477 - January 22, 2015, 06:34 PM

I was having a conversation with a very smart agnostic/cultural Muslim guy about the current events, this is what he had to say about ridiculing religion:

Change cannot happen if you ridicule a child who bed wets and he is a strapping 11 year old.

You need to gauge the situation and act accordingly. Inspire, listen, suggest. Not berate or belittle and beware of the bed wetter.

It is the best argument I have heard against ridiculing religion, it almost had me convinced.

Reply #478 - January 22, 2015, 08:35 PM

My approach to criticising Islam has always been to appeal to Muslims themselves as intelligent people and be as respectful as I can - while criticising Islam.

I think anyone who really wants to promote change amongst Muslims (rather than just ridiculing and venting anger) would be well advised to take such an approach.

imho it is the best way to get through natural defence systems.
     Reply #479 - January 23, 2015, 02:09 AM

Meh, in my limited experience so far, even rational discourse doesn't work... just leads to anger and an emotional response.
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 20 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »