Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: William Lane Craig V Hamza Tortoise

(Read 2644 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • William Lane Craig V Hamza Tortoise
     OP - January 03, 2015, 01:07 PM

If William Lane Craig and Hamza Tortoise were to ever have a debate - what do you think will be the outcome. It would be quite humorous to say the least.
     Reply #1 - January 03, 2015, 05:25 PM

Craig would start with his normal arguments. Hamza would follow with his copied arguments from Craig but a far less sophisticated versions. Craig would easily point this out and claim Hamza agrees with him thus should be a Christian. However such a debate will never happen. Craig debates those with degrees, Hamza has none.

Here is Craig vs Islam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oDb447Jds
     Reply #2 - January 03, 2015, 06:37 PM

Craig is far smarter than hamza. Craig has built most of the arguments hamza uses. It would be like watching a sith master duel his apprentice

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #3 - January 03, 2015, 11:44 PM

Ummmm Return of the Jedi  Cheesy Granted not a duel.
     Reply #4 - January 03, 2015, 11:47 PM

Nah! I'd rather Craig reveal 'I am your father!'

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #5 - January 03, 2015, 11:49 PM

Only if Hamza loses a hand right after followed by kissing his sister. He must kiss his sister before as well
     Reply #6 - January 03, 2015, 11:57 PM

He's probably done that resulting in emotional turmoil and seeking God's forgiveness for transgressing beyond 'normal' boundaries.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #7 - January 04, 2015, 12:49 AM

"Under atheism, there is no sound basis for objective moral values. Who's to say that killing a wookie and selling its fur to Jawa traders is a morally incorrect action? Also, what makes a human life any more valuable than a Gungan's? To say that a human life is more intrinsically valuable under atheism is to engage in speciesism"

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #8 - January 10, 2015, 07:14 PM

Craig would bulldoze Hamza,

hope that helps.

His arguments may be weaker than they look & he may be deceptive, but the guy is a bloody brilliant debater.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #9 - January 10, 2015, 07:17 PM

"Under atheism, there is no sound basis for objective moral values. Who's to say that killing a wookie and selling its fur to Jawa traders is a morally incorrect action? Also, what makes a human life any more valuable than a Gungan's? To say that a human life is more intrinsically valuable under atheism is to engage in speciesism"

Kagan owned Craig on the topic of objective morality by showing how it is consistent with atheism and why WLCs perversion of moral realism is an inferior position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJnCQuPiuo

Reply #10 - January 10, 2015, 07:23 PM

Btw, this is a good way to counter those who claim that "God is the only metaphysical grounding which necessitates evil".
    In normal language, they are claiming that if evil exists, God exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2VutxI54Ik&index=13&list=PLMDgR9XqmpVR_JjcQbkcNYLmJI51otyso

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »