Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Qur'anic studies today

(Read 1277851 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 312 313 314315 316 ... 368 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9390 - June 15, 2020, 12:58 AM

You can assume that, but there is no proof. 2:125 doesnt say that Arabs should start building on the Temple Mount. It is just the cryptic story of Abraham building a house etc...

Still discussing these verses Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Anyway, Mundi, I am glad you have come back to your senses and don't believe in this senseless opinion.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9391 - June 15, 2020, 01:16 AM

2:125-127 says to Arabs that their ancestors (Abraham and Ishmael) built a house of God.  Where Abraham has built something important and called it a House? In Jerusalem.

Well that is not correct. Actually Abraham in the Bible built 4 altars as described in Genesis (12:6-7 ; 12:8 ; 13:18 ; 22:9). 22:9 is the altar originally built for the sacrifice of Isaac but that didn't go through as we know ; it was never called a House ; the only place that links Abraham to a house is when he built an altar in Bethel (in Hebrew it means the House of God) but the pact of Abraham's house with God through circumcision happened in Mamre a place that would see a lot of arabs flocking there for pilgrimmage in the 5th century as reported by Sozomenes.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9392 - June 15, 2020, 08:46 AM

Still discussing these verses Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Anyway, Mundi, I am glad you have come back to your senses and don't believe in this senseless opinion.

It is yet clear Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    Well that is not correct.

It is Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    is the altar originally built for the sacrifice of Isaac but that didn't go through as we know ; it was never called a House ;

You sure? בֵּית־הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשֵּׁנִי, Beit HaMikdash HaSheni
    The Jews considered themselves as the sons of Abraham: they were him. Thus, they built the House in the place of the sacrifice. The Quran make the shortcut: it is Abraham who built  in the place of the sacrifice and it adds Ishmael the father of the Arabs in the story for Arabs to read it in their own language.
    Arabs who are the sons of Abraham via Ishmael : it is the story told by the Jews and the Christians since ages that the Arabs have (slowly) interiorized.
    All of this is (scholarly) verifiable.

the only place that links Abraham to a house is when he built an altar in Bethel (in Hebrew it means the House of God)

בֵּית־הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשֵּׁנִי, Beit HaMikdash HaSheni is Mamre, Bethel? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

but the pact of Abraham's house with God through circumcision happened in Mamre

Well, I do not see any city in Mamre or Bethel built by the Jews as the capital city of their nation and having decided to change for Jerusalem.

a place that would see a lot of arabs flocking there for pilgrimage in the 5th century as reported by Sozomenes.

Nobody deny what Sozomen write. You (just) forget to say that Palestine Jewish Festivals were the gathering of Christians as well. Jews proceeded in the same way that they did in Antioch (and to what John Chrysostom -d.403- had reacted against the Jews): attract people to their Festivals, rituals, etc.

Did the 637 Arabs go to Mamre, Bethel and built there?  They maybe build mosques later, but not as soon they arrive from the Yarmuk: they build in Jerusalem, it is what was memorised by the contemporaries.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9393 - June 15, 2020, 08:54 AM

Still...

Any news of Raymond Dequin?  dance

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9394 - June 15, 2020, 09:14 AM

well that is what MarcuS   says .. for
    dear Marc  S ., I am not certain that you are reading mundi .,  let us read it again.
    Altara,

You admitted at the beginning of our convo that the core theology was simple, the Koran did not play a big role,

EXCEPT for 2:125....

You can assume that, but there is no proof. 2:125 doesnt say that Arabs should start building on the Temple Mount. It is just the cryptic story of Abraham building a house etc...

Yes, it is possible some litterati found inspiration in that verse, but another 1001 possibilities exist for them to have found inspiration in other stuff.

and what mundi saying is nothing to do with what you said here to Altara
    Well that is not correct. Actually Abraham in the Bible built 4 altars as described in Genesis (12:6-7 ; 12:8 ; 13:18 ; 22:9). 22:9 is the altar originally built for the sacrifice of Isaac but that didn't go through as we know ; it was never called a House ; the only place that links Abraham to a house is when he built an altar in Bethel (in Hebrew it means the House of God) but the pact of Abraham's house with God through circumcision happened in Mamre a place that would see a lot of arabs flocking there for pilgrimmage in the 5th century as reported by Sozomenes.

what you wrote above is NOTHING TO DO WITH QURAN verse and what Altara saying..   what you said above is theology from OT story .,  The story of  
    arabs flocking there for pilgrimmage in the 5th century as reported by Sozomenes

may be true and what all it says is Arab nomads were innocent pagan folks ... and  they looked at that spectacle  of circumcision with reverence as they did not have have such ritual in their culture

This is what both  mundi and Altara  are saying ..
    .....Quran is book of riddles that tells OT/NT stories in few cryptic words through dialogues ......

and mundi and Altara are having different opinions on the use of that verse  2:125 in Quran with reference to  637 mosque building by  who ..Huh??  (we don't know)
    Altara:  I consider that the reason of the 637 mosque can be find in Q 125-127 studied by literati accompanying the Arabs leaders. There is no need of deciphering  and studying the all Quranic texts to explain what says those two verses.

The later Jerusalem focus tradition narrative comes to explain why there is the Dome of the Rock and the al Aqsa mosque.

And Altara and mundi both are right with reference to those Quran verse/s .. well let me read Quran,,  The book of  riddles.. sonnets and songs ..
    119.   Surely We have sent you with the truth as a bearer of good news and as a warner, and you shall not be called upon to answer for the companions of the flaming fire.

120.    And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.

121.   Those to whom We have given the Book read it as it ought to be read. These believe in it; and whoever disbelieves in it, these it is that are the losers.

122.   O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.

123.   And be on your guard against a day when no soul shall avail another in the least neither shall any compensation be accepted from it, nor shall intercession profit it, nor shall they be helped.

124.   And when his Lord tried Ibrahim with certain words, he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you an Imam of men. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the unjust, said He.

125.   And when We made the House a pilgrimage for men and a (place of) security, and: Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim. And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.

126.   And when Ibrahim said: My Lord, make it a secure town and provide its people with fruits, such of them as believe in Allah and the last day. He said: And whoever disbelieves, I will grant him enjoyment for a short while, then I will drive him to the chastisement of the fire; and it is an evil destination.

127.   And when Ibrahim and Ismail raised the foundations of the House: Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing:

128.   Our Lord! and make us both submissive to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a nation submitting to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (mercifully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.

129.   Our Lord! and raise up in them an Apostle from among them who shall recite to them Thy communications and teach them the Book and the wisdom, and purify them; surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.

what is there in those 9 verses is very little to do with OT stories,,  except  that verse 125 .. in the form of riddle ..  what is important in those 9 verses for the people of that time is this verse
    120.    And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.[/i]

now dear mundi forget verse 125 but question to you  on   verse 120...

Do you think that verse was there in original Quran manuscripts say in the year 637? or was it added in to the book at a later times??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9395 - June 15, 2020, 09:18 AM

Did the 637 Arabs go to Mamre? No sources attest of this (of course...) End of story.Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

source is NOT needed   but that possibility does exist.. Hebron is not that far from Mamre.. Arab pagans were nomads and travelers   

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9396 - June 15, 2020, 10:12 AM

but that possibility does exist

I rectified.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9397 - June 15, 2020, 10:55 AM

Just saw that Segovia has left academic position :
    I currently work as an independent scholar. From 2013 to 2020 I was associate professor of philosophy and religious studies at Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus (Spain). Also, I have been visiting professor of philosophy and religious studies at the University of Aarhus (Denmark) and the Free University of Brussels (Belgium), and guest lecturer at the European Research Council in Ghent (Belgium), Bunda College in Lilongwe (Malawi), the University of Seville (Spain), and the Spanish National Research Council.

https://carlossegovia.academia.edu/
    https://carlossegovia.academia.edu/cv

For me it is a bad news. Whatever one thinks of Segovia he was at the threshold of big things concerning our stuff. The only reason I see is that he was not trained as an historian and did not mastering the stuff even if he felt that there was something. Too bad.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9398 - June 15, 2020, 11:20 AM

It is Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was actually replying to this.

Where Abraham has built something important and called it a House? In Jerusalem.

Can you point me to where in The Bible, the Quran or ahadith is this statement of yours a reality ? I have the answer ; it is nowhere ; now maybe what you wanted to say is "where is the place where Abraham built something, eventhough it was a one-time thing, but where later Jews will claim it as their capital and the House of God ? " ; in that case, you are again making assumptions and do not drive your statements from facts. It is fine because we all need to make assumptions but do not pretend it is a fact.

Thus, they built the House in the place of the sacrifice.

ASSUMPTION

The Quran make the shortcut:

ASSUMPTION

it is Abraham who built  in the place of the sacrifice and it adds Ishmael the father of the Arabs in the story for Arabs to read it in their own language.

Unfortunately, we know that for someone like Tabari and other scholars, the child who was supposed to be sacrificed in the Quran was Isaac and not Ishmael ; now one can make the ASSUMPTION that in 637 it wasn't the case and it was changed later and again changed later as today most muslims think it was Ishmael ; a lot of assumptions here.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9399 - June 15, 2020, 11:25 AM

Verses 2:125

Hi Marc,

Nice to hear from you again. Yes, I didnt realise all the intricacies connected with seeing 2;125 as the driving force for the Arabs to start building on the Temple Mount.

Dear all,

I see the writing of the verses part of the Zeitgeist of the 6-7th C. Who knows maybe a literatti did read the verse 2:125 and decided to have a re-do (building a "house") in 637 amongst Arabs. But chances are maybe even bigger that the proto-muslim-arabs didnt need that verse and that other factors played.

I read an interesting article on Jerusalem by Moshe Sharon.
    https://www.academia.edu/5765030/Shape_of_the_Holyhttps://www.academia.edu/5765030/Shape_of_the_Holy

It clearly sketches what ideas kept people busy 6-7th C: eschatology, Messiah, Temple Mount. Difficult to imagine how important that was, but just think of what things 21st C people are occupied with. CRAZY a 7th C person would call us.

Here is an extract of the article to kickstart the discussion:

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9400 - June 15, 2020, 11:28 AM

dear Marc  S ., I am not certain that you are reading mundi .,  let us read it again.

I read him but you didn't read me it seems.

and what mundi saying is nothing to do with what you said here to Altara what you wrote above is NOTHING TO DO WITH QURAN verse and what Altara saying..   what you said above is theology from OT story .,

Well I know this but as Altara is saying things that are not showing up in the Quran   wacko , I assumed he refered to the Bible except that this isn't in the Bible neither  wacko

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9401 - June 15, 2020, 11:39 AM

Yeez,

Yes, I think in 637 there was already a canonized Koran. I rely on the C14 data. Possible that here or there a Surah was added, but the core was there imo.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9402 - June 15, 2020, 11:45 AM

Any news of Raymond Dequin?  dance

I think he is attending the next Inarah symposium.  whistling2 whistling2 whistling2 whistling2
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9403 - June 15, 2020, 11:56 AM

Well I know this but as Altara is saying things that are not showing up in the Quran   wacko , I assumed he refered to the Bible except that this isn't in the Bible neither  wacko

Oh I see.. now i understand your response., but you seems to be good in bible verses.. I wonder whether you could help me here with Altara responses to me  on the "CORE TEXT". of Quran  please this discussion

.......1/Syriac Alexander legend can be a later insertion or not. It as no incidence on the core text of the Quran in the 6/7th c. Would it be absent, ........................

Quote from: yeezevee to Altara  link=topic=27568.msg888270#msg888270 date=1592068586
    just curious., ........  in your view  WHAT IS THE CORE TEXT OF QURAN??   and which surah/ which verses of Quran represent the  CORE TEXT OF QURAN .??.................

The “core text” mobilizes specific theological dogmas,. You can identified them throughout the all text. Q 19: 1-33 is one of them for example.

I hope I understood your point.,  So.... Core texts  of Quran mobilizes specific theological dogmas in context with time  that  they were written..

that is a good point indeed we can Identify  those so-called texts ...CORE TEXTS....  which are nothing but stories from OT & NT in Arabic.... right?? or am I  wrong??  

Do the stories of Hūd and Sāliḥ are from the OT & NT?

So here is the question to you dear Marc S.

Do the stories of Hūd and Sāliḥ  that you see   in Quran .,   do you have similar stories in   OT  or NT?

that is the question to you

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9404 - June 15, 2020, 12:04 PM

Yeez,

Yes, I think in 637 there was already a canonized Koran. I rely on the C14 data. Possible that here or there a Surah was added, but the core was there imo.

Well you have the right to  rely on it., I have the right to question., Incidentally my background in basic science  that is used to dating ancient  objects makes me to question the reliability and accuracy of that C-14 data ,,

125.   And when We made the House a pilgrimage for men and a (place of) security, and: Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim. And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves.

120.    And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.

You see in verses like above which indeed can be considered as core texts of Quran.. I THINK SOME RASCALS ADDED WORDS IN TO  THOSE STATEMENTS  ...that is my hypothesis ..

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9405 - June 15, 2020, 12:04 PM

Verses 2:125

Hi Marc,

Hi Mundi

It clearly sketches what ideas kept people busy 6-7th C: eschatology, Messiah, Temple Mount. Difficult to imagine how important that was, but just think of what things 21st C people are occupied with. CRAZY a 7th C person would call us.

The similarity of all those verses from 2:120 to 2:128 makes me think of an OT retelling of different events in Abraham's life when he made a covenant with God and he parted from Loth.

Here is an extract of the article to kickstart the discussion:

Thanks ; will read.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9406 - June 15, 2020, 12:12 PM

Just saw that Segovia has left academic position :
    https://carlossegovia.academia.edu/
    https://carlossegovia.academia.edu/cv

For me it is a bad news. Whatever one thinks of Segovia he was at the threshold of big things concerning our stuff. The only reason I see is that he was not trained as an historian and did not mastering the stuff even if he felt that there was something. Too bad.
    I take the example of the Wood remark : 1 Segovia develops these ideas further in The Quranic Jesus. At p. 26 he notes the many ways in which the Qur’an describes Jesus, many of which are compatible with a Trinitarian theology if taken individually.
    Segovia did not go forth on this, he did not pose the question why the Quran do that and what it is doing when it doing that. It's (very)  too bad.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9407 - June 15, 2020, 12:21 PM

I see the writing of the verses part of the Zeitgeist of the 6-7th C. Who knows maybe a literatti did read the verse 2:125 and decided to have a re-do (building a "house") in 637 amongst Arabs. But chances are maybe even bigger that the proto-muslim-arabs didnt need that verse and that other factors played.

I'm still waiting for the other factors. You've had time since our last discussion about this topic. Many time. Unfortunately you come with things easily refutable. Therefore that have to be ruled out to explain the building.
    And, as you will see that there is no convincing "other factors", because they do not exist, you will put out of your mind this topic and go to other ones.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9408 - June 15, 2020, 12:33 PM

So here is the question to you dear Marc S.
    Do the stories of Hūd and Sāliḥ  that you in Quran   do you have similar stories in   OT  or NT?

that is the question to you

I am not an expert about those but you can read this article that looks into it (it is easy to create a Jstor account if you don't have one)

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25728216?seq=1
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9409 - June 15, 2020, 12:47 PM

I am not an expert

That is the issue. The Quranic topic mobilizes many necessary knowledge because all is bound.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9410 - June 15, 2020, 12:54 PM

I am not an expert about those but you can read this article that looks into it (it is easy to create a Jstor account if you don't have one)

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25728216?seq=1

Oh .. thank you., Now I have a problem with "Core" of Quran"  and I have tons of questions to Altara on core......lol..

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9411 - June 15, 2020, 01:00 PM

That is the issue. The Quranic topic mobilizes many necessary knowledge because all is bound.

Well I will read that as .. The Quranic topics at various places in the book mobilize many necessary OT/NT stories  and bound them together in simplest possible  Arabic linguistic riddles of that time .. These Riddles were used time to time to meet the needs of Islamic preachers, Islamic theologians and rulers of Muslim lands in early Islam.. in medieval Islam and even  today..."

That is the reason why one can consider Quran as  a very unique religious book...

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9412 - June 15, 2020, 01:06 PM

Altara,

You dont have proof of 2:125 being THE factor for the building either.

The article I posted from Moshe Sharon shows how central this Temple Mount was for large groups. You can't know if 2:125  or any other factor was decisive in the building. We do know that the contents of the Koran doesnt seem to ahve been of influence in other matters. The contents seemed to be a side show. The content was also not revolutionary projecting shattering new ideas. 7 th C people were talking about the eschaton and the Temple Mount, with or without the Quran. It becomes a detail of history if the ideologues were inspired especially by 2: 125 or whatever.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9413 - June 15, 2020, 01:27 PM

Altara,

You dont have proof of 2:125 being THE factor for the building either.

The article I posted from Moshe Sharon shows how central this Temple Mount was for large groups. You can't know if 2:125  or any other factor was decisive in the building. ................

that is true Altara does not have proof of that 2:125 being the factor for the building but Muslim preachers and leaders used that verse as proof of early Islamic wars on Jerusalem

but do you know where Moshe Sharon  gets t what he wrote down here 
    There is an Arabic tradition that says that in 17/638 (or thereabouts) Jerusalem surrendered to a minor Arab commander by the name of Khālid ibn Thābit fromthe clan of Fahm (Balādhurī 1956: 165). This tradition, copied by later authors with some additions from other accounts (cf. Musharraf 1995: 54 n. 4), is, to the bestof my knowledge, singular among the mass of traditions that bestow the honourof receiving the capitulation of the Holy City on far more important personalities,whose names play a central part in the tales that make up the early history of Islam.This is the reason that this particular short tradition seems to be more trustworthy  than all the rest.........

I mean which Islamic scriptural books??

BalāDHurī , Aḥmad b. Yaḥyā b. Jābir 1956.  Futūḥ al-Buldān (ed. Munajjid). ...Cairo. (Ed. de Goeje.Leiden, 1866..

(Musharraf 1995; Balādhurī 1956: 164–165; Ṭabarī 1: 2402 infraff. For the study of these traditions, see Busse 1968: 443–444; Busse 1984: 73 ff.;Busse 1986: 149–150; Busse 1998b: 96.)

All of his references are simply using traditional Islamic stories ., I am sure Altara will laugh at it and  sing his "Mecca.. Medina .. Muhammad.. zam..zam" song on that article

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9414 - June 15, 2020, 01:28 PM

Yeez,

I'm just an amateur. I haven't gotten round checking Moshe's sources. Is he misquoting?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9415 - June 15, 2020, 01:55 PM

Yeez,

I'm just an amateur. I haven't gotten round checking Moshe's sources. Is he misquoting?

well  i say yes....  he is just taking from traditional Islamic stories  written between 800 and 1100 AD., He is NOT misquoting but he is using sources that are very little to do with Quran . Quran verses such as 2:125...

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9416 - June 15, 2020, 03:07 PM

Moshe recognises the lateness of the sources... But he mentions Sophronius who is an eye-witness.
    You ahve to deal with what there is, not with what you wish you had.

The article is not about the genesis of the Quran. I placed it here to show there is no need for 2;125 to have been read and acted upon seen the LA context.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9417 - June 15, 2020, 04:25 PM

But he mentions Sophronius who is an eye-witness.

A witness of what exactly? Of the coming from Mecca of the Arabs of Muhammad, or the taking over the country by the Arabs who are  no paid any more by Constantinople? (sourced).
    What do you think is historical here?

The article is not about the genesis of the Quran. I placed it here to show there is no need for 2;125 to have been read and acted upon seen the LA context.

The article explains why there is a building in 637 with the Muslim narrative : 200 years later. It is irrelevant and frame people like you.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9418 - June 15, 2020, 04:32 PM

Yeez,

I'm just an amateur.

That's the issue.  The Quranic topic mobilizes many necessary knowledge because all is bound.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #9419 - June 15, 2020, 04:42 PM

Altara,

Why do you say I can't differentiate btw early and late sources? I think Sharon does that excellently. You don't need to agree with everything he says to find the article interesting.

I think you are suffering of tunnel view. Whatever doesnt match your findings, you relate to incompetence.
  • Previous page 1 ... 312 313 314315 316 ... 368 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »