Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Qur'anic studies today

(Read 1272064 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 269 270 271272 273 ... 368 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8100 - October 25, 2019, 03:02 PM

English is French (very) bad pronounced Wink

well then ., french should write these faith related books in French as well as in BADLY PRONOUNCED FRENCH

how about this book? Is it in English??  did you read it ? what does it say??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8101 - October 25, 2019, 04:38 PM

1/Catholic things about French secularism surrogate mother of Islamization in France.
    2/Nope.
    3/ See one Wink
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8102 - October 25, 2019, 06:05 PM

1/Catholic things(THINKS??) about French secularism surrogate mother of Islamization in France.
    2/Nope.
    3/ See one Wink

is that word " things"  or Thinks??

well me assuming that word is  .. "Catholic thinks" ...  I say "texts of Christianity  & Judaism " are the surrogate mothers of  Islam... Cheesy Cheesy

Damn some goof ball sent me  that book link.,  saying that...
    ... "READ THIS"... "EVEN FRENCH THINK THAT ISLAM IS MOTHER OF SECULARISM"  .. Where as you criticize Islam....

I just  sent him a message.. saying ... "Secularism is nothing to do with any faith,  Faiths and god/gods/allah...whatever""  it is about governments and their role in formulating rules for that citizens of the country   without any preference to any faiths and faith followers ...  and I asked him to sent an English version of that book ....

I am sure he must as good as me in French ...lol..

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8103 - October 25, 2019, 06:09 PM

Interestingly, there is no "Holy women" as such in the Quran. But, and again Gallez has an interesting insight about it, it is talking of it in a veiled way.

well Also there is no" holy women " in bible.,, in this respect Quran is slightly different .. "THERE IS NO HOLY MAN & HOLY WOMAN IN QURAN"

In Quran even Prophets are fallible ....

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8104 - October 26, 2019, 09:21 AM

Thread - Morris on Dan Gibson: https://mobile.twitter.com/iandavidmorris/status/1187653621481164801
    This is really egregious: Gibson totally misrepresents this chart, which is about Chinese contacts with ‘Western’ powers. The first 2 regard Parthia (ānxī 安息). Others involve the Roman Empire (dàqín 大秦). Needham’s treatment of “Chinese-Arab” contacts is entirely post-Islamic.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8105 - October 26, 2019, 10:19 AM

Emran El-Badawi - From clerical to scriptural authority: The Qur’an’s dialogue with the Syriac New Testament

https://www.academia.edu/40492706/From_clerical_to_scriptural_authority_The_Qur_an_s_dialogue_with_the_Syriac_New_Testament

Q 5’82–85
    You will surely find the severest of people in enmity to those who believe are
    the Jews and those who have associated [lords above God; alladhīna ashrakū],
    and you will surely find the closest of them in friendship to those who believe
    are those who said, “We are Christians (naṣārā).” This is because among them
    are elders (qissīsūn)15 and priests (ruhbān),16 and because they are not arrogant.
    For when they hear what was revealed to the messenger, you see their eyes
    flowing with tears on account of what truth they have learned. They say, “Lord
    we believe, so record us among the witnesses (shuhadāʾ)! For why should we not
    believe in God and what truth has come to us? Thus we desire that our Lord
    enters us among the apostles (ṣāliḥūn).”17 So God rewarded them on account of
    what they said with gardens underneath which rivers flow, [dwelling] therein
    forever. For such is the reward of the strong.18

Emran :
    there is a subset of Christians who are most friendly and faithful to Muḥammad’s community of believers.

Well...
    They are quite possibly Christians who nominally belong to one of the eastern churches,

Sources?
    None... (yawn...)
    but whose tradition and perhaps even observance of Jewish law go back to the early Church in Jerusalem.

Well... conjectures...
    Moreover, once the Christians extolled in this passage “hear what was revealed”—ostensibly to the prophet Muḥammad—they irrevocably join his community of believers and are rewarded by God for their faith.

Judaeo Christians?
    The underlying logic is that the new faith of the Qur’ān is the legitimate heir to the early Church

Well... It is always the same; identification of the different groups with the sources available. Conjectures are not acceptable Wink
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8106 - October 26, 2019, 11:47 AM

Gibson is an amateur.Morris has no trouble refuting it.However he should put a paper on Academia instead of writing in Twitter...
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8107 - October 26, 2019, 12:17 PM

Gibson is an amateur.Morris has no trouble refuting it.

amateurs make more money writing stories and selling his story to some Hollywood director/producers  to make some movies

where as historians trying to dig dirt ....get  some Ph.D.  degree.   and and struggle to get tenure positions in some universities whose departments also  often funded by the AMERICAN OIL MONEY from Saudi regime

but now I guess that oil game is over...

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8108 - October 26, 2019, 06:13 PM

amateurs make more money writing stories and selling his story to some Hollywood director/producers  to make some movies

They are far from being amateurs.Wink
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8109 - October 26, 2019, 06:20 PM

.Wink

forget that winker but tell me ..

what is your opinion on Sidney H. Griffith's book

The Bible in Arabic:
    The Scriptures of the "People of the Book" in the Language of Islam
    (Jews, Christians, and Muslims from the Ancient to the Modern World)

did you read through it??

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8110 - October 26, 2019, 07:21 PM

Nope I did not read it. One knows that there was no Bible in Arabic before Islam.Griffith is a great scholar especially all his stuff about the Nasara is a must read.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8111 - October 26, 2019, 08:02 PM

Nope I did not read it. One knows that there was no Bible in Arabic before Islam.Griffith is a great scholar especially all his stuff about the Nasara is a must read.

that is a  very conclusive statement from a well read guy like you dear Altara.  one knows from where??

So let me wink at you....   Wink by chance did Allah tell you that  ... Wink

Ohyee Altara  .. slave of allah
    listen.. listen to me
    There was no bible before Islam
    there was no faith before slam
    every child was born as Muslim
    every child will be born as Muslim
    it is only parents like you change children faith
    Islam is the first faith from allah
    and it will last faith from allah
    there was nothing before Islam
    and there will be nothing after Islam

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8112 - October 26, 2019, 08:28 PM

Ohyee Altara  .. slave of allah
    listen.. listen to me
    There was no bible before Islam
    there was no faith before slam
    every child was born as Muslim
    every child will be born as Muslim
    it is only parents like you change children faith
    Islam is the first faith from allah
    and it will last faith from allah
    there was nothing before Islam
    and there will be nothing after Islam

Hahahah!!!  Cheesy
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8113 - October 26, 2019, 08:30 PM

that is a  very conclusive statement from a well read guy like you dear Altara.  one knows from where??

Well...The Syriac and Roman sources are mute about it. Considering what was Christianity  in Orient... If an Arabic translation (and Middle-Persian) existed, it would have been noted Wink
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8114 - October 26, 2019, 09:11 PM

Well...The Syriac and Roman sources are mute about it. Considering what was Christianity  in Orient... If an Arabic translation (and Middle-Persian) existed, it would have been noted Wink

For Middle Persian there’s this: http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/pahlavi-psalter

That this is known about at all is the result of a chance find. Who knows whether, or how much, other biblical literature was translated in the same period? And how can we be sure that there was nothing similar in Arabic that simply hasn’t survived?
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8115 - October 26, 2019, 10:51 PM

And how can we be sure that there was nothing similar in Arabic that simply hasn’t survived?

One is never sure of anything, of course. But one still knows facts : Syrian-Palestinians and Iraqi (up to Qatar)  Arabs are Christians (Catholics,monophysites, Nestorian). One knows that no sources (West and East) alludes to a translation of Biblical texts in Arabic.That does not mean (at all) that part of the liturgy was not in Arabic. At all. And it is perfectly liveable. Europe has lived like this before Luther, mass was in Latin, etc.
    There is, for me, another element. Which script to use? There's plenty. And defectives.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8116 - October 27, 2019, 02:59 AM

One is never sure of anything, of course. But one still knows facts : Syrian-Palestinians and Iraqi (up to Qatar)  Arabs are Christians (Catholics,monophysites, Nestorian). One knows that no sources (West and East) alludes to a translation of Biblical texts in Arabic.That does not mean (at all) that part of the liturgy was not in Arabic. At all. And it is perfectly liveable. Europe has lived like this before Luther, mass was in Latin, etc.
    There is, for me, another element. Which script to use? There's plenty. And defectives.

Arabs are Christians?
    you mean  Arabs were Christians and Arabs are Christians before Islam and after Islam??

well  whatever the script they wrote the present Quran., they must have used similar script to write those Bible stories.. in some Arabic script

1. Birmingham Quran Manuscript

Year Written: c.568 AD – 645 AD
     Language:  Arabic
     Script Type:  Hijazi
     Current Location:  University of Birmingham, Birmingham, England

2. Tübingen Fragment

Year Written: c. 649 AD – 675 AD
     Current Location:  University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany

3. Sana’a Manuscript

Year Written: c.671 AD
     Current Location:  Great Mosque of Sana’a, Yemen

4. Codex Parisino-Petropolitanus

Year Written: c. late 7th to early 8th century

5. Topkapi Manuscript

Year Written: c. early to mid 8th century

6. Samarkand Kufic Quran (Uthman Quran)

Year Written: c.765 AD – 855 AD
     Script Type:  Kufic
     Current Location:  Hast Imam Library, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
     Current Location:  Topkapi Palace Museum, Istanbul, Turkey

7. Blue Quran

Year Written: c. late 9th century to early 10th century

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8117 - October 27, 2019, 09:12 AM

Arabs are Christians?
    you mean  Arabs were Christians and Arabs are Christians before Islam

Yes.
    and after Islam??

Less. They were embedded in the story of an Arabic prophet. Like them Wink
    well  whatever the script they wrote the present Quran., they must have used similar script to write those Bible stories..

What Bible stories?Wink
    in some Arabic script

Why this one, there's plenty. This one is particularly highly defective.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8118 - October 27, 2019, 11:07 AM

Robin:  Yemen map (yawn...)
    https://www.academia.edu/37609562/Map_of_Ancient_Yemen_Carte_du_Y%C3%A9men_antique_1_1_000_000_en_collaboration_avec_Ueli_Brunner_M%C3%BCnchen_Staatliches_Museum_f%C3%BCr_V%C3%B6lkerkunde_1997._Carte_arch%C3%A9ologique_70_x_100_cm_en_trois_couleurs
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8119 - October 27, 2019, 01:35 PM

well  whatever the script they wrote the present Quran., they must have used similar script to write those Bible stories.. in some Arabic script

Robert Hoyland’s thoughts on this: The Jewish - Christian Audience of the Qur'an and the Arabic Bible
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8120 - October 27, 2019, 01:57 PM

Altara..... you are winking and yawning at me ., for that let me give you better links and better maps..

Arabia Felix, on a map by Ptolemy.

The route for grabbing ancient gold from India .. INCENSE SCENTS  AND SPECIES
    References:

Sarte, Maurice The Middle East Under Rome, pages 66-67
    Bowersock, Glen Roman Arabia, pages 47-48
    Ball, Warwick Rome in the East, The Transformation of an Empire, pages 110-113

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8121 - October 27, 2019, 02:00 PM

This one is particularly highly defective....

which one?? Kufic Quran ??

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8122 - October 27, 2019, 02:11 PM

Hikmat Kashouh - The Arabic Versions of the Gospels

http://www.johnclamoreaux.org/smu/s/kashouh.pdf
    2.9.3. Sidney H. Griffith (1983)
    Griffith wrote an insightful article on the appearance of the Arabic Gospel in the first Abbasid century.70 At the beginning of his article he proposed the following hypothesis:
    prior to the ninth century, no texts of the Gospel in Arabic were available to either Muslims or Christians. They became available for the first time, for both liturgical and apologetical purposes, in the ninth century, in Pales- tine, under Melkite auspices. Any earlier versions which may have been made in Arabia prior to Islam have left only faint traces behind them, and were unknown to Christians in the conquered territories.71
    The last sentence, which seems to be overlooked by almost everyone who makes use of this article, does not totally exclude the possibility of the existence of Arabic versions prior to Islam.
    In his second section Griffith explores the evidence for the existence of the Gospels in Arabic by first looking briefly at the manuscripts themselves concluding that “many of ninth century manuscripts seem to be copies of works written earlier”72 and second, by searching for Arabic biblical citations in Christian and Muslim treatises. Griffith sums up this section by pointing out that “by the ninth century it is clear for the first time from Muslim sources that Arabic versions of the Christian scriptures were available.”73
    In his third section, Griffith looks at two major issues:
    1. “The Palestinian Arabic Gospel Text” in which he argues in agree- ment with Blau that the text of Gospel manuscripts available to us are “examples of the Christian Arabic dialect of the eighth and ninth centuries that was a stage in the rise of middle Arabic.”74 Then following Graf (against Baumstark) that the rubrics of these manuscripts “need not to be considered an obstacle to the later date
    of the Gospel text.”75
    2. Under the heading “Nagrn,” Griffith argues, with ‘Irfn Shahd
    against J. S. Trimingham, that Nagrn “is a likely place to look for a
    pre-Islamic, Arabic version of the Gospels.”76 Griffith, who seems to make no final decision in this regards (while waiting for the full publication of I. Shahd), re-asserts that the determining factor for this development [the abundant Christian literature] was the arrival of Arabic as a lingua franca within dar al-islm. When the language of the Qur’n became the language of empire, the Gospels were translated into Arabic. The project was first inaugurated in monas- tic communities in Palestine.77
    Under his fourth heading, Griffith presents two arguments to support his hypothesis; that by the ninth century “Arabic had become the only common language among Christians” in the Melkite community of Syria Palestine, and that “The Christian liturgy remained in Syriac, even as the apologists were beginning to write in Arabic. In Syria Pales- tine, however, there was a pressing liturgical, as well as an apologetical need for the Gospel in Arabic.”78
    As for the argument for a pre-Islamic Gospel, two comments need to be made; firstly, the argument of Graf against Baumstark, as far as the rubrics are concerned, does not exclude the existence of a Gospel in Arabic prior to the rise of Islam; secondly, the argument that the manu- scripts available to us are “examples of the Christian Arabic dialect of the eighth and ninth centuries that was a stage in the rise of middle Arabic” is partially true. One of the contributions of this study is to show that by the eighth/ninth century the Arabic text of the Gospels had been so well established and had been already revised on several occasions that we must rethink the date of their archetype. We will return to this argument in more depth in a special section at the end of this study.

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8123 - October 27, 2019, 02:26 PM

Well... Wink
    In any case it would seem to be agreed by all that Biblical and quasi- Biblical narratives were circulating in Arabic among Christian Arabophone populations inside and on the Arabian borderlands of the Byzantine and Persian empires before Islam, whether only in oral form

The liturgy:  they were Christians...
    Biblical and quasi- Biblical [...] narratives  before Islam or in both oral and written form.

1/ In which language for the written form?
    2/He depicts Quranic texts here which are Biblical and quasi- Biblical [...] narratives  Wink

, it would be worthwhile to devote more attention to the different ways in which a monotheist vocabulary and a monotheist corpus of (oral and/or written) literature had been developed and disseminated in Arabic across the Syro-Mesopotamian and Arabian regions in the century or so before Muḥammad. It inevitably entailed interaction with other Christian traditions and Christian literatures, in particular with the Peshitta Bible, which was the most authoritative version of the Christian Scripture in the Aramaic-speaking lands of the Near East in the sixth century.

My issue with this, is rather simple. Where are those Arabic texts (and a monotheist corpus of (oral and/or written) literature had been developed and disseminated in Arabic across the Syro-Mesopotamian) since the Christianization of, for example, the Western Arabs since the middle of the 5th c.?
    As the majority of them were Christians (monophysites) in the 630's and remains it during the 8 and the 9th c. where are those famous texts before Islam to which he alludes?
    Why Christians Arabs would have destroyed them whereas they were still Christians?
     I have a response: those texts to which he alludes have, I'm afraid, never existed. Wink
    It is then conjectures (yawn...).

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8124 - October 27, 2019, 02:32 PM

glad to see those links dear zeca ...

Josh Mugler in Book Notes  on Sidney H. Griffith. The Bible in Arabic

Sidney Griffith, now professor emeritus at the Catholic University of America, has long been one of the most respected voices in the scholarly discussion of Christians living in the Middle East before and during the early Islamic period. His latest monograph, The Bible in Arabic, takes up those longstanding concerns and expands them in new directions to fit the breadth of its topic, leading its reader on a tour from pre-Islamic Arabia to early modern Europe in search of Arabic translations of the Bible.

Griffith begins by addressing an old commonplace among scholars of the Qur’an, namely that the Christians with whom the Arabic scripture is in dialogue must have been members of otherwise little-known “heretical” sects with beliefs and practices placing them on the fringes of Christian identity. This has long been a scholarly way of explaining what seem to be strange attacks on Christian orthodoxies within the Qur’an, such as its suggestion that Jesus may have told his followers to worship himself and his mother as two gods alongside the one true God. Scholars have scoured

Arabia for centuries on a quest for evidence of “Mariolatrous” sects of Christianity, yet Griffith argues, here as elsewhere, that the Christian communities in the audience of the Qur’an were more or less mainstream members of the three major sects of world Christianity at the time, and that the Qur’an’s seemingly strange polemics should instead be seen as intentional rhetorical twists on Christian ideas.

This issue of identification aside, much of the first half of the book is devoted to determining the date and context of the earliest written Arabic translations of the Bible among both Jews and Christians, and particularly whether there is any evidence that such translations may have been in existence before the advent of the Arabic Qur’an, as argued by Hikmat Kachouh and other scholars.

To make a long story short, Griffith finds no conclusive evidence for such an early date, and in fact argues what may be a somewhat counterintuitive point: that the publication of the Qur’an was itself the major catalyst for Jewish and Christian efforts to translate their own scriptures into the newly dominant regional language, and that the influence of the Qur’an upon the lexicon and style of classical Arabic in turn means that these translations are necessarily marked by numerous Qur’anic turns of phrase.

If there is one unifying argument to the book, it is that the early translation and use of the Arabic Bible was a process thoroughly marked by the interreligious intellectual atmosphere of the early caliphates. Christians and Jews who translated their scriptures, or portions of them, did so not only to address the liturgical and intellectual needs of their own newly Arabophone communities, but also in response to the challenges posed by debates and discussions with their Muslim counterparts. Biblical passages were translated in ways carefully calibrated to answer questions raised by Muslim interlocutors, including theological challenges from the Qur’an, philosophical points of debate, and criticisms of the deficiencies of biblical style. Naturally, Jews and Christians responded to each other at the same time that they responded to Muslims.
     In this way, not only were Jewish and Christian beliefs and practices shaped by their interactions with Islam, but their sacred text itself was made a partner in the ongoing interreligious dialogue. Thus, even if Arabic Bible translations are of little use in determining the “original” biblical text, they are certainly helpful in discovering the interpretations and uses of scripture current in their own time and place, and Griffith criticizes other scholars for failing to pay attention to manuscript details such as liturgical markings, marginal notes, and introductions by the translators.

In addition to the production and use of the Arabic Bible by Jews and Christians, Griffith discusses its use by Muslims, including an extended case study of the story of Abraham as told by the ninth-century Muslim scholar al-Ya‘qubi. Griffith argues that all Muslim uses of the Bible, whether drawing on preexisting Christian and Jewish translations of the text or on conversations with living Jews and Christians, have been shaped by the Qur’an’s unique “prophetology,” ably set out in Chapter 2.

Again, some Western scholars have struggled to understand why the Qur’an includes details of biblical stories that are not found in the canonical biblical text, or even contradict it, with some arguing that the Qur’an is simply misinformed about the details of these stories. Griffith argues, to the contrary, that the Qur’an is intentionally reshaping these stories to put forward its vision of the ways that God and God’s prophets interact with humanity, which may or may not align with the biblical versions of those stories as the Christians and Jews have them.

Later Muslim scholars take a similar approach, often happy to draw on the Bible to fill in details left fuzzy by the Qur’an, but also very willing to cast aside anything that contradicts their scripture. The idea, common among Muslims, that Jewish and Christian scriptures have been “corrupted” from their original meaning, whether in text or in interpretation only, facilitates such a selective relationship to the biblical text.

The Bible in Arabic, like Griffith’s career as a whole, covers a wide range of geographical and chronological settings, from pre-Islamic Arabia to the monasteries of Palestine and the intellectual salons of classical Baghdad. The book ends with modern European approaches to the Arabic Bible and the massive shifts that have taken place in the scholarly environment such that Western Christians often dictate the terms of new Bible translations, moving away from the Qur’anic milieu of the earliest Arabic Bibles.

Griffith opens a window onto an earlier scholarly world, showing how the production of the earliest Arabic Bibles—and indeed the production of Arabic Christianity, Judaism, and Islam as a whole—has been from the beginning a thoroughly interreligious endeavor.

well those highlighted words are interesting.. I must read that book

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8125 - October 27, 2019, 02:37 PM

https://www.islamic-awareness.org/history/islam/inscriptions/zebed.html
    https://www.islamic-awareness.org/history/islam/inscriptions/harran.html
    This one is particularly highly defective...

Kufic ma'il Quran
     ma'il script which inherit from the script of the two inscription above. Wink
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8126 - October 27, 2019, 02:42 PM

............Why Christians Arabs would have destroyed them whereas they were still Christians?

who knows  Allah knows the best.,    their kids, kith and kin  who converted in to Islam  could have done that..

well that is good question.. but answer may be simple .. let me see whether you can get answer from thesevideo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwYpNZJwEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DabIO_gwRgo

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8127 - October 27, 2019, 02:45 PM

https://www.islamic-awareness.org/history/islam/inscriptions/zebed.html
    https://www.islamic-awareness.org/history/islam/inscriptions/harran.html
    This one is particularly highly defective...Kufic ma'il Quran
     ma'il script which inherit from the script of the two inscription above. Wink

your winks are not helping me and you have not answered the question dear Altara . Question is

• Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8128 - October 27, 2019, 02:46 PM

no texts of the Gospel in Arabic were available to either Muslims or Christians. They became available for the first time, for both liturgical and apologetical purposes, in the ninth century, in Pales- tine, under Melkite auspices. Any earlier versions which may have been made in Arabia prior to Islam have left only faint traces behind them, and were unknown to Christians in the conquered territories

Yes.
  • Qur'anic studies today
     Reply #8129 - October 27, 2019, 02:49 PM

their kids, kith and kin  who converted in to Islam  could have done that..

If the conversion to Islam of quasi all the Arabs would have been quick, yes. One observes the contrary. Wink
  • Previous page 1 ... 269 270 271272 273 ... 368 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »